Seals of Magus Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine," Arilyn muttered and followed Irene along the corridor until they reached Claude's room.

"He said he would wait for me in here," Irene voiced and then went to pick up a note to hold it for her tutor.

"I can't take much more, I need cunt... fat cunt," Arilyn read the note with a weird grin. "I guess we can try to fuck."

"This is from Claude you moron, he must have lost control of his seal due to you messing with his focus. We need to find him," Irene flared.

"I guess we should... but maybe he just really wanted to cream some cunt," Arilyn shrugged.

"Just look how his writing distorts, he is clearly losing control to the seal," Irene exclaimed and pointed at the note.

"Fine fine, I should be able to locate him... he seems... that can't be him," Arilyn voiced while focusing to find a source of lust that reminded her of Claude. One especially strong one was just outside the walls of the castle structure they were in. Arilyn did not need extra encouragement to rush down the stairs as she would definitely be blamed if her tutee turned into a demon beast that went and butchered the local residents.

Arilyn ran out of the academy gate and into the surrounding slums in her nightgown. The area around the feared academy was not the most prosperous and the first thing she needed to do was to pick the right alley to head to. She picked one in the right direction and boosted her speed and stamina with magic.

Just the unnatural speed was enough to stop the locals from bothering with Arilyn in any way even as they sent glances at her long legs that moved almost like a blur. The green gown had been naturally hitched almost to her hip by the speed.

After the last corner, Arilyn came to a scene of a red demon-like creature fighting against the local gang enforcers. His veins and muscles bulged while it roared at the two orcs who were clearly being also boosted by magic. The local gangs had somehow figured out how to get at least the first seal and nobody had cared enough to pay the academy to figure out who was behind it.

The fists of the orcs were in flames, a simple method to channel magic that might have scared most civilians but the enraged demon creature was more than resistant to their punches. In fact, he breathed fire at them but that too seemed ineffective against the orcs with fire-type seals. Though their clothes were not as durable and they were turning to dust.

Besides offensive fire abilities, Arilyn had only one other means of ranged attack. The succubus seal gave her a telekinetic skill that drained her very quickly. So she focused on Claude and made him slide away from the orcs and into the wall next to her with a quick burst.

"Academy business, keep your distance," Arilyn flared, and even as the orcs grunted like their fun had been ruined. They just stared at her from a distance.

Arilyn boosted her relative weight and lunged at Claude to grab his bulged neck. It was a relatively simple task for her to channel enough energy from her three-seal energy pool to overpower him. Though it would also mean she might need to summon a host of demons to fuck to replenish it later.

"You in there? Claude?" Arilyn asked while staring into the twisted blue eyes. All she could sense from him was a radiating raw lust. But then his trashing made his notable cock slap her hip. Where his muscular arms grabbing her torso had failed to make her pay attention, his expanded manhood had managed to do so in an instant.

A golden cock-ring with engraved runes was locked to the base of Claude's bulging dick. Just the way it felt made Arilyn realize it was a magical artifact that would definitely be stronger than a one seal magus.

"You did not seem the type," Arilyn grinned and grabbed the ring with her free hand. Just from the first tug, it was clear the cock was too swollen to let it be removed.

"At least you have a fat cock now," Arilyn mused. The longer the tip rubbed into her stomach, the more she wanted to see how potent demon-possessed magus seed was. When her master turned into a demon on purpose, his seed was far more potent than anything else she had tasted.

While Arilyn was distracted, Claude breathed an intense blast of fire that was more than enough to burn her green gown. But it had not been nearly enough to even remove one red pubic hair from her trimmed stripe.

"Let's see if you are man enough to fuck me this time, it's the least we should do if I have to kill you," Arilyn gritted and focused Claude's lust into his cock before letting go. The beast-like demon man did not waste time grabbing her left leg to lift it. He was more than strong enough to support Arilyn's weight with one hand when she was not using magic to increase it for balance.

Just after the first missed slap, Arilyn helped Claude to aim his cock into her elastic elven pussy. Just the first sideways thrust was enough to show a minor bulge on her usually smooth stomach. Once in, he began a relentless assault while tightening his grip on the long elven left leg that he held against his shoulder.

Arilyn just kept gritting her teeth even as saliva burst to her lips. Her lust demon seals were going to be making more than sure she was going to enjoy the act even before she would know how useful his seed would be for her. Though by now even if her body would be forced to violently climax, it was not going to be anything new to her.

"I guess the demon whore was a literal thing," someone grunted and Arilyn tilted her head to see the group of local gang enforces to have increased.

"Yeah, look at that magi cunt take that apex-cock," came a comment from a human with a green tint to his skin. Arilyn's opening had swollen in a red state around the cock while her vulva sucked to it almost like in an attempt to clean the rod from the glistening juices. Though it failed in that task as even the red bloated balls had gotten their share of the elf pussy juice.

"If the boss asks, we were fighting that beast, and not jerking off," a big orc grunted. He had already dug out his painfully hard-looking green erection to slowly deal with it.

"Don't plan yet, maybe we actually need to fight it after he's done with that academy slut," one guy behind Arilyn irked, who she was unable to see. She had utterly forgotten she was not in the safety of academy walls where she could fuck demons behind locked doors, but on a random slum street.

"Hey, tower-cunt, is this a part of your plan, or could you use some help?" the big orc asked even as he only accelerated his hand on his cock. His eyes were locked to the perky elven breasts that rippled a bit from every thrust the demon made.

"Ooh shut up or Fuck off," Arilyn flared. She was not used to being watched by so many non-demons. The lust now aimed at her was not as pure as theirs, but there was a weird tingling nuance to it. Like a new brand of wine, she had never tasted before.

"I guess the tower-cunt does not need help, not that we would have wanted to ruin this show," one from the increasing audience declared. Claude seemed to care about them even less than Arilyn, like nothing else mattered to the demonic brute other than getting his swollen manhood deflated from the tight ring.

"Dare you to get closer," someone grunted and some of the braver men moved to have a better look at the cock-stretched elf. Though none of them came even close to arms reach of her. But just from their lust Arilyn could tell how they focused on both sides of her sideways tilted body.

Arilyn smelled when the first man shot his seed to the ground. He was soon followed by several others. There was barely any magic in it, just like most one-seal magi. Even if she could not absorb it from a distance, the smell alone gave her hints of its potency.

"Why aren't you cumming?" Arilyn muttered and tilted her head to look at the golden cock-ring. The swollen cock was pulsing dark red in the constraint but there were no signs of a climax.

"Asking me?" the big green orc grunted and stepped a bit closer.

"No I think the tower-cunt meant me," another voiced and triggered a strong burst of laughter from the crowd. Arilyn only gritted her teeth while her eyes tilted more from the cock than anything else.

"Hey, tower-cunt, is that your slave slut brand or magi seals? I can't tell since the demon is bulging them," a human rogue grinned and stepped closer than others to kneel like to show his bravery. Arilyn pointed a finger at him before making him fly with a telekinetic burst over the crow to land on his back. Though he got up in second and joined the others with even more devious lust on his face.

"I take it you aren't taking coppers to suck?" the big orc grinned and Arilyn opened her mouth to show a fireball within. It triggered confused laughter from the crowd but they kept their distance. Then she focused on the object that was messing with Claude in more ways than one.

Arilyn boosted her body even more and grabbed the golden ring. She dug her fingers under it while channeling telekinesis into it. Claude tried to resist just to keep thrusting properly but he was again too weak to have his feral way. Though half of his length still managed to rub into her folds.

Even the one demon seal possessing enforcers felt the pulse of power that radiated from the ring while it conflicted with the intruding magic. But after the third pulse, it shattered. Even before the metal dissipated entirely into nothingness, a strong blast of seed exploded into Arilyn. It had been far stronger than she had expected.

"Ighii aaahagaa," Arilyn moaned just from the pressure even as magic surged into her body. Claude managed to overpower her in her moment of distraction and used a grip from her legs to pump the rest of his seed into her. It burst out of her to the ground all the while he spread her legs to use her hole like a milk pump.

"Tower-cunt getting creamed," the crowd irked. The big orc stepped close enough to aim his cock on Arilyn's breasts and he let out a strong blast of semen of his own. It shot on her mounds and head, and down her open mouth. In her moment of ecstasy, she swallowed it while her succubus seal did its best to absorb all semen she could before it dripped to the ground.

"Hey, tower-slut, suck on this," the human rogue from before shouted and maneuvered his cock down Arilyn's throat. It was more than enough to jolt her out of her climax but she still used her magic to make him cum before sending him flying to a nearby rooftop.

Suddenly Arilyn was dropped to the ground where her skin absorbed more of the semen. She tilted her head to see how Claude's body was distorting and seemingly deflating in size to his usual bulk. It promoted the crowd to come even closer like had been more afraid of the demon than the volatile elf.

"So this is how slut magi deal with demons," one of the audience irked and others laughed. More than one of them was still touching themselves like they wanted to imprint naked Arilyn into their memory.

"I'm can't get flaccid even after cumming, must be a bit of demon in me, can your tower-cunt help," one of the orcs grinned. His one imp seal was more than enough to boost his stamina to stay erect at will.

Arilyn sneered and burst five fireballs around her. They burned hot enough to deal with any one-seal demon resistance to the element, so the crowd backed away chased by them. The three-seal magus used the opportunity to get up to check on Claude who had collapsed against the stone wall.

"Is that like some new kink thing? Turning into demons and fucking?" came a question from the crowd that Arilyn ignored. Instead, she checked the imp-seal on Claude's hand, it showed no signs of distortion or mutated shapes that usually remained after reverting from demon possession. Reverting so easily was not usual, especially since that was next to impossible when fully consumed by the power of the seal.

Arilyn lifted Claude from the ground and used her fire to clear a path through the audience, she ignored their further comments even as she was escorted by a leering crowd all the way back to the academy. There she carried Claude to his room. On the way, he seemed increasingly conscious and by the time he was being tucked to the bed by naked Arilyn, she had his usual confused look.

"What did you do to me?" Claude stuttered and wrapped himself into his blanket.

"Please be more specific, what you meant to ask was what was done to you and by who," Arilyn shrugged.

"We were... on a street... and there were people... why were we naked?" Claude voiced while rubbing his head. His blue eyes suddenly hardened like he had decided to blame Arilyn even more.

"It would seem your seal went out of control, I saved you from being put down on the street by gang enforcers, no need to thank me," Arilyn grinned. It triggered Claude to keenly inspect his seal.

"Does this looks like it has gone out of control?" Claude exclaimed and showed his hand to Arilyn. The red imp trident looked as well-formed as before.

"That's the odd part, you remember who gave you the cock ring?" Arilyn asked with a shrug that bounced her breasts.

"What ring? Never mind, just please leave me alone," Claude flared and completely hid into his blanket.

"Fine, it's not like someone asked me to care," Arilyn shrugged and left the room.

** * **

Arilyn had almost rushed to get a new robe to report to archmagus what had happened. But still, someone else had come to him first.

"There is just one issue, that is not what Irene told me," Fibular voiced from his desk when Arilyn was done explaining about the incident.

"But this is what happened," Arilyn shrugged like she was more frustrated than anything else.

"Then you don't mind giving me that ring?" Fibular mused.

"It shattered," Arilyn replied.

"Into nothingness? There should be at least dust from it," Fibular voiced.

"But Claude can testify he did not write that note," Arilyn said to try another angle.

"I'm sure he will, I heard he is basically a love-sick puppy in your palm," Fibular said.

"He's not," Arilyn almost flared.

"Not that it matters, nothing too problematic happened this time, and I can't waste more of my time on this," Fibular said and waved Arilyn towards the door but then he commanded. "Wait, show me your seals."

Arilyn looked down and hitched up her green robe to expose her lower stomach. The two red cocks and the heart symbol were there just like before.

"How is this possible," Fibular exclaimed and even Arilyn realized that all three of her seals were perfectly aligned with zero distortions.

"I'm ready? I'm ready," Arilyn uttered with a widening smile. She had not paid any attention to it since she had been almost in full control of the succubus seal even before so the small improvement to full-control had been barely noticeable.

"Now I definitely believe something odd happened," Fibular mused and waved Arilyn to approach him so he could take a closer look with his keen purple eyes. Though he looked at the seals only seconds before standing up.

"I have to confirm this, follow me," Fibular commanded and guided Arilyn towards his personal summoning room. The apprentice elf was barely able to contain her excitement as it meant she was going to ascend to the ranks of four-seal senior magi if her master was planning what she really hoped he was.

Once in the summoning room, Fibular took out a notebook and quickly set up the large pentagram. Arilyn watched from a distance how he worked, all the while her excitement amplified.

When the pentagram and the anti-demon barrier activated, Arilyn was sure they were getting ready to receive a four-seal demon. And in moments a large purple form was pulled into existence. It looked notably more powerful than most demons the elf magus had seen, but it also had six tentacle tails and two throbbing cocks. Just from that, it was obvious that the summoned entity was a lust lord.

Suddenly there was an intense pressure shift in the room. Arilyn could see some of the nine seals glow on the archmagus' body even through his robes. The lust lord snarled but he suddenly looked far more submissive with his large muscular body than before.

"Do not waste my time, give her the fourth seal. And you, let him touch you," Fibular commanded even before the demon even agreed. All he did was to snarl some more. So Arilyn swallowed hard and moved next to the barrier. She had long ago learned not to delay on her master's commands when they were delivered with his current tone.

Arilyn reached through the barrier only to have the demon grab her hand and pull her in. Though a moment later a strong pulse of power made the elf apprentice almost gag despite her not being the target, it froze the demon and he simply slid his hand to her stomach. His fingers tore the green fabric like it was old paper and pressed into her lower stomach.

A large purple cock mark formed and bulged the red heart and the two smaller dicks. It pulsed while the demonic energy intruded Arilyn's body. But despite the marks distorting a bit, there were no signs of them going out of control.

"Succubus seal truly is competent in helping you contain the male lust demons," Fibular mused and scribbled down some notes. "Get filled to maximum magical capacity, come report to me when done."

The latest command made Arilyn awkwardly grin while the archmagus took steps towards the exit. He was clearly planning to just leave his apprentice to be fucked by the demon that was oozing with animosity towards him.

"Does your master, hate you, little elf?" the lust lord asked with a wide grin on his purple face when several moments had passed from the heavy metal door closing. Six tentacle tails wrapped around Arilyn's body and she lost her robe in a moment. But the creature still seemed to take care not even attempt to hurt her, like he wanted his toy to be intact.

"I'm not sure," Arilyn stuttered. Even if she was getting aroused by the tentacles positioning her to take the two main cocks, she felt odd fear. She was not even sure if it was just the demon or the small overflow of power she had received from her master's attack that had been enough to make an entity this strong to submit so easily.

"Please tell me he loves you, please tell me you are his favorite, please tell me he uses you to sate his lust," the demon voiced with an amplifying tone. It creeped out Arilyn more than anything else even as her legs were being spread to the large cocks.

"He just uses me, just like you," Arilyn uttered as at least two of the demon's guesses were close to being right, and lying to stronger demons was usually not going to work.

"He does not use me... not like you... I can taste his touch on your skin," the demon voiced. Arilyn was in front of him in the air with spread legs and his tips pressed into both of her openings. His hands grabbed her thighs and in the next moment, both of the demonic rods pulsed to enter her.

"Ighii ihiii," Arilyn had no choice but to let out feral sounds while her ass and pussy starched open simultaneously. The hot pulses from her seals were stronger than her flesh attempting to convulse to accommodate the intruding mass. Neither was individually bigger than she had received before but combined just the pressure shift was enough to make her eyes tilt.

"I will use you, like him, you will be my toy, like you are his," the demon grinned with his sharp teeth while he observed how Arilyn took his cocks entirely. There was a clear bulge on her reddened lower stomach, and her soaked vulva looked like a stretched padding.

Arilyn gritted her teeth while her body was forced to feel pleasure by the seals. Just the way the purple tentacle tails wrapped around her limbs was enough to make her tingle like she was being rewarded. The demon just grinned until he used her thighs to drag his cocks halfway out only to slam them back in. Once he started, he did not stop.