Seals of Magus Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A proper magus slut, a tool of pleasure," the demon irked and tilted Arilyn a bit only for his cocks to be the ones bending to accommodate the change. Just like the tentacles, they shifted at each tilt but it did not mean their tips did not expand with pressure.

The hammering expanded tip of the demon's cock kept circling around Arilyn's inner gate. Depending on which side she was tilted, it applied pressure to the opposite one. The speed it happened kept accelerating until the thoroughly fucked elf was flipped entirely around. Even if the bendable cocks did most of the works, she definitely felt the pressure while she gagged saliva to the floor.

The demon lowered Arilyn to the ground only to apply pressure on her with his whole body. The agile tentacles immediately shifted their focus to find ways into her nether holes. Though she barely noticed at first as the heavy torso glued her breasts to the ground. Even if her basic durability was boosted even higher by the fourth seal, she was almost pushed to her limit but the demon did not let it happen. Like he still wanted to keep his toy intact.

"A good magus toy, no wonder that abomination uses you," the demon breathed into Arilyn's neck. He was bending his torso just so he could slide his tongue to the side of her face. All the while her legs were lifted in an awkward position by the tentacle tails so their tips had better access to her.

Arilyn's toes and ears twitched while even more mass was forced into her pussy. Even if her enhanced four-seal magus body was able to take it, it did not mean every cell in her body knew it. Her mouth gagged open only to have both of the demon's hands slide fingers into it. Her jaw was forced wide open even as the shifts of pressure wanted her to close it.

"I will steal you, I will make your body slave to the pleasure I can give," the demon voiced while Arilyn realized that every single finger in her mouth was a tentacle dick.

"Once I'm done, you will only summon me, for your pleasure and for my seed," the demon kept threatening while Arilyn's body built towards the inevitable. "I will use you for my pleasure, every hole, every part."

Arilyn locked her eyes tightly close while the building pressure kept twitching the ends of her body. But no matter how long the appendixes pumped her, they did not cum. Not even when she tried to focus her magic to make them cum. The creature was just too adept in his control to be manipulated by her. Though he did double his own attacks on her even time she failed.

"You will beg me, you will be my toy," the demon kept repeating until the door suddenly opened.

"What is taking you so long?" Fibular boomed and a pressure wave hit the demon. Immediately a massive explosion of white slimy liquid covered Arilyn's body. It burst down her throat, into her womb, and down her ass. Even her skin was blasted with it like the demon had exploded into cum.

"I-I t-tried... he d-didn't cum," Arilyn stuttered while she was barely able to focus enough to make the pool of cum absorb into her body. Fibular stared at her with his intense purple eyes until it was all gone. The elf had been so distracted by the pressure from her master to not even notice the demon was also gone.

"Still not at the maximum capacity... I guess I have the time to show once how it's done to these useless beings," Fibular mused and his purple chimera demon seal pulsed through his black robes while his body distorted. The robe dissolved into his silver necklace and he took the form of a tall purple demon with a muscular build without losing himself to his seals. A skill only a few powerful demons were able to grant to a human with their mark.

Arilyn stared at the purple rod she was more than familiar with by now. She was lifted from the floor just to be lowered into the cock. Fibular's changed body hugged her tightly from behind. His hands kept her up in a way that applied pressure to her breasts. All the while his hip pumped her with powerful strikes.

"Ihii, iihii," Arilyn once again had no hope but to let out weird whistling sounds while the seals on her body pulsed. Especially the new purple cock mark was burning like it recognized the one filling her now.

Even as Arilyn's legs just flopped in the air in a limp state, she did not even attempt to control them. The hip slaps into her ass were more than enough to make them spread with odd-looking twitches.

"Did that insolent demon hurt you?" Fibular whispered into Arilyn's ears with an almost gentle tone he only used when he was inside of her. His tip battered her inner gate with steady strikes all the while her seals were visibly pulsed with the bulge.

"No master," Arilyn stuttered between her whistling moans. With her fourth seal, she was not sure any sexual act could hurt her.

"Then are you tighter than usual just because you want to please me?" Fibular asked and grabbed Arilyn's neck like he was interrogating her. She knew from experience that like this the archmagus could detect lies in her words that she did not even know to be false.

"I-It's the seal, I feel so much stronger... my pussy... it feels it too," Arilyn stuttered. She was rewarded by a few faster thrusts that were enough to make her squirt to the floor even if her strained brain did not register the climax from all the other throbbing.

"Tell me, am I still better than any demon your cunt has tasted?" Fibular asked and squeezed his apprentice enough to rag her breathing even more.

"Yes master," Arilyn uttered. The question was vague enough so she could answer it truthfully. He definitely was far stronger and thus better than any demon she had fucked. And through the sheer quantity of times, he most likely had also given her the most amount of pleasure out of any other entity.

"I love it when you don't need to lie to me," Fibular mused and a single strong thrust exploded his seed deep within Arilyn. Her body jerked while thick white slime burst down her legs. She was dropped into the formed pool and another blast coated her back.

"Don't waste even one drop," the archmagus commanded. He had turned back into a human by the time the elf apprentice had the strength to look at him leave the room.

It took several minutes for Arilyn to absorb all of her master's highly potent semen. Then she stood up and had to use some of the magic she had stored to support her steps. Though while her mind adjusted, it became clear she had not suffered any physical damage. So with a twisted grin, she ventured into her room and passed out on her bed.

And so Arilyn was one seal closer to gaining enough power to never be just a toy to anybody else. Unless of course, she chose to be out of boredom. But the day she could genuinely make that choice was not yet within her grasp.