Seamed stockings

Story Info
A woman's descent into depravity. Or was she already there?
7.5k words
3.17
28.2k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmm999
jmm999
889 Followers

British English spelling and grammar.

Seamed stockings

"Best of luck today darling; you look wonderful." said Adam, giving her a hug.

Rachel regarded herself in the hallway mirror. Not too shabby for late forties. The grey cashmere sweater was a present from better times when they'd had more money. It clung to her shapely breasts and waist. Her skirt was navy blue and pleated. Getting on a bit now, but it was always in style. Black tights and navy blue shoes.

"I got you a present." said Adam.

"We can't afford presents."

Then she saw what he'd bought. Black seamed stockings.

"What's this about? The tights look fine."

"It's not about how you look. You wore seamed stockings on our first date; though I didn't know it at the time. And you wore them again when we applied for our first mortgage. You said they made you feel powerful and brought you good luck. You needed a suspender belt in those days, but these are hold-ups."

"We may need this job, but I hadn't planned on flashing to get it. We're not that desperate."

"Not yet we aren't."

She stepped out of her shoes, pulled off the tights and put on the stockings.

"Nobody has to see, but during the interview you'll know."

"Let's hope you're right."

"I'm proud of you anyway for getting this far. No pressure, you just go and enjoy yourself."

Sitting on the bus, Rachel knew Adam was being supportive when he said no pressure. There was; and it was getting worse. She was taking the bus because they'd sold her car, rather than remortgage. The job market beckoned again, after years as a housewife.

In the early days of their marriage, Adam had been earning well at Clarksons, and they both preferred Rachel being the homemaker. But now Clarksons was suffering in the recession. Last year there had been no cost of living pay rises. Vacancies were left empty, and there was a ban on promotions. And despite all Adam's unpaid overtime, the redundancy threat was looming.

This was the twelfth job she'd applied for but her first interview. She'd been after secretarial positions for many months, but they were few and far between. Today's company was not big, but was doing well against the downward trend. She would be seeing the Managing Director, and Human Resources Manager.

As she entered the meeting room, they both looked very young for such positions. They were friendly and informal. Rachel thought Adam was right about the stockings. She felt very 'I know something you don't know'. She crossed her legs, though didn't flash. She didn't relax till she was on the bus home, when Adam's comment suddenly resurfaced. She had said they weren't that desperate. He had replied 'Not yet we aren't.' Did he mean there might come a time when they were that desperate?

"So how did it go?"

"If the top six directors can gangbang my arse twice a week, the job is mine! I said I'd better check with you first!"

His jaw dropped, and she laughed.

"You should see your face! Sorry, they said they'll let me know. It was rather non-committal. "

"But what do you think?"

"It's difficult to tell. The Sales Manager I'd be secretary to, wasn't present, just the MD and Personnel Manager. I'll only meet my boss, if I get a second interview."

Four days later, there was an envelope on the doormat.

"I've got a second interview, Friday afternoon."

"Wonderful!"

"This will be with the Sales Manager, his name is Kris. But I must ask you something. When I said we weren't desperate enough for flashing, you said 'Not yet.' Was it a joke?"

He held her hands.

"At the moment Rachel, it's a joke. But we've cut back everywhere we can, and reached the stage where we both need to work. So, let me say I love you and we'll get through this. But we know sex and love is not the same thing. So the bottom line is: don't tell me, and I won't ask."

"I see."

"Clarksons are bidding for a big job," he continued, "and will start getting back on their feet if they win it. But if they don't, they'll be calling for volunteer redundancies. My computer skills are aligned precisely to their requirements, which is both good and bad. On the one hand I should theoretically be the one of the last to go. But on the other, I'll struggle to fit in anywhere else."

Rachel was waiting in Reception for the second time. Kris, the Sales Manager, was running late. She was just considering a quick trip to the loo, when he rushed in.

"Mrs Nicholls? So sorry, I'm still waiting for a call from Germany. You're the last one I have to see. Would you like to reschedule?"

"I'm here now; I might as well hang on."

"I worry I'm making you late, but would prefer to get this sorted before the weekend."

"I'll wait then."

And she knew that was the right answer.

"Excellent." he turned to the girl on reception.

"Sonia, get Mrs Nicholls a coffee, would you?"

As he rushed out, Rachel looked at Sonia and smiled.

"Skip the coffee thanks. What I need is the loo."

While she was in the Ladies' she checked her seams were straight and wondered if she should flash him.

"At last, Mrs Nicholls, sorry it's so late."

"If it's ok, I prefer Rachel."

"Rachel it is. We're pretty informal here so call me Kris. Thank you for being so patient."

It went well. He kept looking at her hair. It was brown, and she wore it in waves to the shoulders. Adam said it looked a bit 1950s, but she preferred to think of it as retro. And Kris was making little effort to disguise his appraisal of her legs. The stockings were working their magic.

He made it clear he was less concerned with her keyboard speed and more interested in accuracy, and how she would fit in with the team. Although she would officially be his secretary, any member of his sales team would give her work. She'd be expected to stay late when necessary. But, if things were slack, it would be all right if she knocked off early, or took longer lunchbreaks.

As the interview wound down, Rachel was feeling upbeat. Inevitably, they got round to 'Do you have any questions?' She'd always been advised to ask a question at this stage, and could think of two.

"May I ask how come you're hiring staff, when so many other firms are laying people off?"

"Good question. Strictly speaking, we're not. We have five main departments which had a secretary each. But we needed to cut that to four; who will be shared. We asked for volunteer redundancies, and were surprised to get two. One was my secretary and now we're one short! Sales department is biggest, so you won't often get shared."

"Good. And how many other candidates I'm up against?"

His response surprised her.

"I shouldn't really tell you. How did you get here today?"

"By bus."

"It's getting late now and the buses will be full. I'll give you a lift home. Your CV says Chestnut Avenue, is that right?"

"Yes."

"Well once I'm out of the office, I might be able to give you more information."

They set off.

"Does the company have a dress code? I'd like to know if my image fits."

She was proud of the 'my', it projected her into the job.

"We prefer skirts, like you're wearing today. We pretend we're too modern for an official dress code. But customers often visit our offices, and can wander around and check our set-up. So in effect, any one of us might be on show."

"So these clothes are suitable for my position?"

There, she'd put herself into the job again!

"Yes. Let me tell you what I don't like. Female candidates who wear pretty skirts at the interview, flash their knickers, and then slop around in jeans and T-shirts on the job. You look perfect; understated glamour."

"Thank you."

She crossed her legs. It was becoming a habit, and giving her a tingle somewhere above the seamed stockings.

"You asked how many you're up against." he continued.

"Yes. But I wouldn't want to get you into trouble."

"Ha! Getting me into trouble might be a good move!"

Kris pulled into the free carpark by the library. It had closed, but its carpark was not locked until ten. This time of day it was empty. He parked the Audi under a tree. When they were stationary, he leaned over to the back seat.

His armpit was inches from Rachel's face, as he stretched. He smelled of old deodorant and sweat. The atmosphere was heavy with anticipation. Kris retrieved his briefcase and extracted two documents. Then turned on the interior light and passed them to her. They were employment contracts; identical except for the names at the top. One said Rachel Nicholls and the other said Judith Greene.

"There was a third candidate for second interview, but I've rejected her; baggy trousers and pink hair. After Ms Greene's interview this morning, she was informed I will telephone her on Monday, either way. Now sign and date yours at the bottom. Here, rest it on the briefcase."

Rachel signed, acutely aware of the space for his signature under hers.

"You're holding two contracts, one of which will be co-signed by me. Ms Greene is younger than you, and has more up-to-date work experience. But I have reservations about her as a team player. Higher management will expect me to choose her. But if I don't, I'll say I think you'll fit in with the team better. Whoever I choose, they will keep an eye on that person for a while. All you have to do is show you are a team player."

"How so I do that?"

As if she couldn't guess. Her panties were damp and she expected to be asked to take them off.

"Think in terms of you getting what you want, and me getting what I want. I find you attractive Rachel, and there's nothing wrong in preferring attractive people on my team. So, it's time for you to make your decision. Put these contracts on the back seat, and I'll take you home. I'll phone you Monday and let you know my decision. Or, give me a blowjob, then rip up Ms Greene's contract. For the record, I did not make her this offer."

"And then I have to give you regular blowjobs at work."

"No, it's been a long day. This is a one-off deal."

Rachel unzipped him.

He put one hand under her chin and kissed her, and she kissed him back. Part of her felt like a teenager again, making out in a car. Though encounters in her youth had been on the back seat. Here, in the front, a blowjob was all they could manage.

Their tongues tangled and her mouth filled with saliva. She wasn't sure if it was hers or his. Kris's hand squeezed one breast, and slipped down to her waist. Rachel held her breath as it continued its journey to the hem of her skirt. He was about to discover her stockings. She didn't care, in that moment she would let him do anything. At last she got her own hand into his boxers. His penis was erect and warm. His hand slid up her skirt and he moaned into her mouth as it found her stocking tops. He paused for a moment as he crossed the line from nylon to flesh. Their tongues tangled with more urgency now, and it was Rachel's turn to moan as Kris fondled her. His fingers were thrusting inside her, so he would be going home carrying the scent of her juices. She lifted her hips to allow him to remove her panties, but he stopped; just the blowjob then.

He removed his hand and sat back; turned off the interior light and unbuckled his belt. Then he pushed his trousers and pants down to his knees. His erection sprang up and, after a quick look round to confirm the carpark was still empty, Rachel lowered her head. She started with little butterfly kisses all around the uncircumcised head and he sighed. It looked enticing in the light of the library's arcs. She opened her mouth and took it in, pushing the foreskin back with her lips. It tasted a bit stale, but that was to be expected after a long day. Rachel knew most men only gave it a shake after peeing. On occasions, she'd sucked Adam off as soon as he'd arrived home, and this was no worse.

And she thought about Adam. This was not cheating. Kris might not know it, but she would do more than suck him off to get this job. Her left hand cupped his testicles and gave them a scratch. Her right gripped the shaft of his penis and she sucked it all in. He didn't speak, and she soon had her nose touching his pubic hair. Rachel didn't need to be told she was good at this; Adam loved oral. Kris's was the first penis she'd had in her mouth for many years and the excitement of what they were doing was bringing her close to orgasm. She thought the juices in her undies, might seeping through to her skirt.

As he ejaculated, he leaned back and laced his fingers behind his head. Rachel made sure his semen stayed in her mouth, before swallowing. She loved the taste of cum, and often missed out on the taste when it shot directly into her throat. She swirled it around relishing the salty, slightly soapy, flavour before gulping it down. Finally, she lifted her head, gripped his penis with thumb and forefinger, squeezed it from testicles to head, and licked off the last drop.

"I'll call you Monday to confirm," Kris said, "and you can start on the first of next month."

But Rachel wasn't listening; she was busy tearing up Judith Greene's contract into small pieces.

"By the way, the contract includes something you might not have noticed." he said, as they drove out of the carpark. "During the first three months probationary period, either party can call it a day by giving a week's notice. I have to review your performance at the end of each month, and report back up the chain."

"I did see that."

"Good. But what you might not have noticed; is there is a five percent payrise after month three."

"Great!"

She went in, and Adam was waiting.

"You're a bit late -- any problems?"

"No, Kris was running late. He offered to reschedule, but I thought I should show willing and wait."

"Quite right; so, how did it go?"

"He'll call me Monday, but I think I've got it!"

"That's fantastic!" shouted Adam. "Well done you! I'll open that bottle of Vintage red we kept!"

"No, leave it till Monday just in case."

He grabbed her and kissed her. Rachel was concerned he might get a taste of Kris, but he didn't notice anything.

"My clever, sexy wife." he said.

He pulled her closer and ran his hands up the back of her skirt, squeezing her buttocks. She worried he might find out how wet she was. He'd said she could do what was necessary, but there was no point in him finding out yet.

"Did you flash your undies?" he asked.

She stepped back, raising her right hand, courtroom style.

"I swear. He has not set eyes on these panties! Now I'm going up to the bathroom to take the filthy things off. I'll have to wring out the worst of my juices, and half a pint of his cum, before they go in the wash! Then, after dinner, I'll fuck your brains out; see if you're as good as Kris. OK?"

He laughed.

"Well if we can't celebrate with wine yet, I fancy some dark place action tonight!"

They both enjoyed anal sex but Rachel had told him the term browneye was unpleasant, so he always referred to it as her dark place; it sounded more mysterious.

"Down boy!" she said. "You can have all the dark you can handle later. I'm starving."

In the bathroom, she wiped herself, using three handfuls of tissue. Rachel had surprised herself today. At the back of her mind she'd always thought she might have sex to get the job, but hadn't expected to enjoy it so much. She dropped her knickers in the laundry basket. The mood Adam was in, there was no point putting any more on.

That night they made love for the first time in weeks. The pressure of Adam's job uncertainty was diminishing his sex drive. She was surprised how wet she still was the moment he began. She especially enjoyed Adam's excitement; happy he was back on form.

Rachel's first day at work was mostly orientation and meeting colleagues. It was black seamed stockings all the way now - she was scared that tights might break the spell. Kris wasn't in, so there was little 'real' work to do.

On Tuesday, she got into the swing of things. Contracts needed accuracy and she often found herself standing at Kris's shoulder, while he checked her work. But there were no further sexual moves. She wasn't sure if she was relieved or disappointed. The following week he remarked: "Another few checks and we can stop doing this. You're picking it up really quickly."

But a few days before her first review, he called her into his office. There was a glass wall, so anyone could look in. He told her to come and stand at his shoulder. She leaned over to look at the quotation she'd just completed.

"What's this?"

She saw it as soon as he pointed. It said 100,000 items instead of 10,000 - for the same price.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry."

She was about to stand upright when she felt his hand slide up the back of one leg.

"Stay where you are. To present a buyer with a contract bid that has spelling errors, even a typo, reflects badly on us. But to add an extra zero, is disastrous. If this had been signed, it could have cost us thousands of pounds. Not the kind of amount we could stop out of your wages, even if you did keep your job!"

All the time he was speaking, his hand ran up the back of her thigh until it wedged between them. She thought it prudent to remain silent, and opened her legs as he pinched her through her panties. They were facing the door, but anyone glancing in would not notice. His hand grasped one thigh hard, and his forefinger scratched at her panties. He pushed the material deep into her vagina.

Rachel knew her face must be red, and felt that same excitement she'd experienced in the library carpark. She was being used again, and part of the thrill was not being able to do anything about it.

"I did make it clear that you should get the guys to give their quotations the once over before sending them for signing. They have a vested interest in ensuring everything is correct. I shouldn't have to check details, only sign."

"Yes Kris."

He continued his attentions above her stockings, pulling the gusset out of her vagina and pushing the elastic to one side. He roughly slid two fingers into her. Rachel found she enjoyed the humiliation but was mortified at the squelching noises. He finished with a squeeze which made her flinch. Then he told her to sit in her usual chair, facing him.

"My contract requires me to report to the MD, any mistakes you make in your probationary period. If I tell him about this, he'll extend it to a fourth month, and he will sitt in on your reviews. But if I don't, I run the risk he'll find out. Also, there will be hints that I chose the wrong candidate."

"I understand."

"For the remainder of your trial period, you will wear no panties. When sitting there, occasionally you will raise one knee, and cross and uncross your legs, showing me your cunt. Your back is to the door, so no-one will notice. Wearing panties will indicate you're having your period. Clearly you need further checking. So when you show me your work, you will stand at my shoulder and expect my hand up your skirt. Opening your thighs is considered good teamwork."

"I understand."

"Finally, book a double room at The Castle Hotel for this Friday; we have an account there. In fact, make it for the last Friday of each of the next three months. Tell your husband you have to attend a series of sales seminars to familiarise yourself with our procedures. And socialising in the bar is part of the teamwork, so you'll be staying overnight. When we are there, you will demonstrate your teamwork skills. I'll require more than a blowjob."

"Of course."

"Now go and retype that quotation."

"Good day?" asked Adam.

"Not really."

She described the error, but not the groping.

"They got it corrected in time though?"

"Yes. But Kris thinks I'll gain more experience, if I attend their sales seminars; I'll be away one Friday night a month."

She didn't specify how many months.

jmm999
jmm999
889 Followers