Seamed stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But we want you to come back for more, after dinner."

She noticed it was 'we want' rather than 'you must'.

"Are you not worried about the contract?" asked Gunther.

"I think I have done enough. You sign tomorrow, and I'm sure there will be times when you visit us again. And when we do meet, I will give you both even more!"

Rachel wondered if it was really over, and would she really do it again? She left.

Kris, still in the bar, got her a red wine.

"Good news and bad news Rachel."

"Go on."

"The good news is Nick got a peek at Karl's phone. They've been told to sign tomorrow, so you don't need to help Gunther 'relax' again. It's over."

Apparently he didn't know she had helped both of them.

"And the bad news?"

"The office called again. Another customer has failed to re-sign, and we won't feel the financial benefit of this German contract for several more months. We need to lose another secretary, and you were the last in."

"I have to keep this job Kris."

"I think the MD can be persuaded. I'll show you how tonight in bed."

"Excellent!"

That night, Kris fucked her three more times to demonstrate what the MD would also require; but no anal. After he'd drifted off to sleep, Rachel slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom, studying herself in the mirror. She was wearing a short see-through nightie, bought specially. She smiled at her reflection; not too shabby for late-forties. She pulled on an equally transparent robe and a fresh pair of seamed stockings. Then she crept down the corridor and knocked on Karl's door. He opened it and grinned at her. She held up a tube of anal lubricant, and a bottle of mouthwash.

"Do you still have a problem?"