Sean Michaels is Really Bi

Story Info
Kira Noir and Morgan Bailey entertain Sean Michaels.
1.2k words
2.75
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"Such a smooth ass," Morgan Bailey said, and the tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed transgender Porn star and dominatrix grinned as she worked her thick white cock into Sean Michaels backdoor. Time for the strong Black man to experience the awe and mystery of feminine domination. Ever since Morgan Bailey, one of the top transgender Porn stars of today, has done a steamy interracial domination scene with Black male Porn icon Kris Lorenzo, she has been hungry for Black male booty. This sort of hunger doesn't go away on its own, and there's only one way to satisfy it...

Morgan Bailey wants to conquer the brotherhood, made up of African American Porn legends like Brian Pumper, Wesley Pipes, Prince Yashua, and Jay Strokes, the light-skinned brother who gets typecast as the student who fucks his MILF teachers. Of course, none of those brothers like transgender ladies, or so the world believes. This puts a kink in Morgan Bailey's plans to make them suck her huge cock and ravage their butt holes. For the time being, Morgan Bailey is savoring the feel of Sean Michaels ass, and it's the gift that keeps on giving...

Morgan Bailey loves Black male booty and accepts no substitute. The tall, sexy blonde transgender gal doesn't want to fuck gay Black men. Nope, Morgan Bailey has a thing for heterosexual Black men and bisexual Black men. For some reason, men who fuck both sexes are better in bed than men who only fuck men. Strange but true. Well, Sean Michaels is a tall and handsome Black male Porn star who has fucked hundreds of cisgender women's mouths, vaginas and butt holes, as well as the mouths and butt holes of dozens of transgender ladies. Isn't it about time someone gave Sean Michaels a taste of his own medicine?

Porn icon Sean Michaels has always felt curious about what it would be like to have a huge white cock up his tight Black ass, and thanks to Morgan Bailey, the blonde transgender goddess, his ultimate fantasy has come true. The tall, lean and athletic, dark-skinned African American Porn star groaned and stroked his big Black cock as he got royally fucked. As Sean Michaels took Morgan Bailey's huge cock up his Black ass, the brother was in for a treat. Kira Noir, the sexy, brown-skinned and dark-haired, big-booty biracial Porn princess grabbed Sean Michaels dick and began sucking him off...

"Oh fuck," Sean Michaels shouted, and he moaned softly, overwhelmed by the feel of a sexy, bossy transgender gal's cock up his butt as a sexy dark-skinned beauty sucked his dick. Kira Noir is a very naughty young woman who has taken the world of adult films by storm and this isn't the first time she's hooked up with a bisexual Black man or a transgender lady. Kira Noir did an interracial cuckold scene with Sean Michaels and his buddy Marcello the slave a while back, and knows the way he gets down...

"Hmm, Sean, your dick is delicious," Kira Noir said, and she winked at Sean Michaels as she continued to suck his dick. Morgan Bailey gripped Sean Michaels hips as she stabbed his butt with her thick white cock. Morgan Bailey's huge cock has been inside the mouths and butt holes of two Black men so far, the handsome and masculine Robert Axel, the man who's making bisexual Porn great again, and Kris Lorenzo, the Black male power bottom. Sean Michaels is a neat trophy for Morgan Bailey to mount on her shelf, after mounting his ass, of course...

"Oh this is intense," Sean Michaels said, and he moaned softly as he came. Kira Noir was expecting this and she sucked every last drop of cum out of Sean Michaels big Black dick. Sean Michaels sighed happily as Morgan Bailey finally withdrew her huge white cock out of his smooth Black ass. Morgan Bailey grinned after pulling her cock out of Sean Michaels now gaping asshole. Sean Michaels slumped on the bed, feeling overwhelmed after all the fun and wicked things he'd done with Kira Noir and Morgan Bailey...

"Once a heterosexual Black man or a bisexual Black man experience the power of a sexy and dominant white transgender lady's awesome cock, they're changed forever," Morgan Bailey said confidently. As Sean Michaels caught his breath, Morgan Bailey admired him. The other day, Morgan Bailey and Sean Michaels had a steamy threesome with Mona Wales, the sexy blonde Porn star with the sassy mouth and huge round ass. The three of them had tons of fun, but Morgan Bailey didn't get to plow Sean Michaels smooth Black ass, even though he did suck her big white cock. Tonight, though, Morgan Bailey and Sean Michaels made up for lost time...

"Hmm, I've got an idea," Kira Noir said, and she went to the bathroom, and returned a few seconds later. Kira Noir smiled at Morgan Bailey and Sean Michaels. The young African American female Porn star explained to the blonde transgender dominatrix and the heteroflexible Black Porn legend what she expected of them. Sean Michaels and Morgan Bailey exchanged a smile, and then went along with their gal pal Kira Noir's request. It's always fun to try new things when you're seasoned Porn stars with absolutely no fear...

"Just fuck me," Morgan Bailey said, stroking her cock as she got on all fours and shook her big ass at Sean Michaels. Grinning, Sean Michaels lubricated Morgan Bailey's butt hole and then eased his big Black cock into her backdoor. At the same time, Kira Noir came up behind Sean Michaels. The short, curvy and sexy African American Porn starlet caressed the smooth Black ass of the legendary Black male Porn superstar. Without further ado, Kira Noir lubricated Sean Michaels ass and then pushed the dildo into his backdoor.

"Oh damn," Sean Michaels groaned, feeling elated as Morgan Bailey's tight butt hole gripped his dick while Kira Noir gripped his hips and thrust her dildo up his ass. A lot of Black men dream of getting fucked by a Black woman with a strap-on dildo but aren't brave enough to act on their desires. Sean Michaels turned around and winked at Kira Noir, who blew him a kiss while pegging the hell out of him. Kira Noir is one of those Black women who believes that if Black women pegged Black men more often, the Black community would be better off. Who knows? Just might be true!

Morgan Bailey moaned in pleasure, tugging her big cock as Sean Michaels big Black cock filled her butt hole. At the same time, Kira Noir gripped Sean Michaels hips and plowed her dildo into his ass like a miner drilling for gold. Sean Michaels screamed like a bitch as Kira Noir made him her damned bitch. The three lovebirds continued with their fun. After fucking and sucking for a good portion of the night, Morgan Bailey, Sean Michaels and Kira Noir hit the showers. A good time was had by all...

Porn legend Sean Michaels is exploring his burgeoning bisexuality, and there is nothing wrong with that. Some close-minded women in the adult film industry don't like bisexual men but Sean Michaels doesn't give a damn about those unhappy bitches. Plenty of ladies in the adult film industry love bisexual men, and Sean Michaels is here to pleasure all of them. The King of Porn is a bisexual Black gentleman and he's taking the world by storm. No one can get in his way. How awesome is that?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers