Sean's Big Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean had other plans though, and before I was even fully ready, he had me on my back and my cock down his throat.

I wasn't nearly as thick as he was, but I might have been a little longer. It didn't matter, by now Sean knew how to suck my cock like a master. He knew I liked my balls sucked. He knew I liked it when he swirled his thumb on that spot just under my head. He knew I liked eye contact when he made my dick disappear into his mouth and worked the head in and out of the back of his throat.

I didn't have much left in my nuts by then. He'd already eaten most of it the night before. I still fed him as much as I'd built up over the night and sighed as I came yet again. He kissed me with his mouth full of my jism. Kissed me wet and sloppy and my cum smeared all over our faces the way he liked it.

We still hadn't had breakfast yet.

I still hadn't washed any of his cum off.

We had the whole of Saturday stretching out before us.

I hoped we stayed in bed all day.

12