Sean's mom gives a sweaty footjob

Story Info
After a long day, Sean's mom gives him a footjob.
1k words
4.34
50.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean was a senior in high school and had finished studying for his finals at around 9 P.M. on a hot school night. His back was tired from leaning over his desk in his room for 5 hours, so he went down to the basement to rest on the couch and watch TV. When he got down there, he saw his Mom sitting on the couch in her real estate outfit, hunched over her laptop. She had recently gotten home from work.

"Oh, You can put on anything, honey, I'm emailing my broker," She said.

"Cool, thanks Mom." Sean surfed through channels until just leaving a random one on. All he wanted to do was sit back and rest after studying so long.

After a while, Sean's mom closed her laptop, and took off her high heels. She laid back on the couch to Sean's right and crossed her red, sweaty feet over each other. Sean could smell them quite easily. She kept wiggling her toes, and Sean looked at them out of the corner of his eye.

"What? Do my feet smell?" she said.

"No, no, they smell good.," Sean replied.

"Haha, what?"

"Oh, uh... I meant... they smell fine, I don't know."

"Well since they don't smell, would you mind rubbing them? I had a rough day in those heels. They hurt like hell! I couldn't find my good ones for some reason."

Sean immediately thought of the good ones she was talking about. He left them under his bed last night after he jerked off into them, because he wanted them to dry, but he ended up falling asleep.

"Come on honey, my feet are killing me," she said.

"I don't know.. What if dad comes down and sees me rubbing your feet?" Sean questioned.

"Who cares? He's in bed. Plus, it's just a foot rub... Why are you making it such a big deal?"

"I'm not, it can just look weird is all I'm-"

She gently lifted her left foot over Sean's lips. "Just rub my damn feet, Sean," she said, resting her feet on Sean's lap.

"OK whatever," said Sean. He began rubbing his mother's sweaty feet.

With every stroke of his hands, Sean noticed how sweaty and smelly his Mom's feet truly were. He also noticed his mom was slightly teasing him. She kept moving her heel back and forth in an extremely slow manner, so slow that he didn't even notice until he had an inexcusable erection.

Sean was frozen with surprise, and avoided eye contact. Tension was growing rampantly. He was surprised his mother hadn't said anything about his obvious erection.

Sean's mom inched her left foot towards his waist, and just rested it there for a minute, on top of his cock. This caught him by surprise. He looked over to her and saw her eyes half closed with a smirk, shaking her head slowly.

She slipped her foot under his sweat pants on top of his boxer briefs. At this moment, Sean stopped being so tense and just laid his head back with his eyes closed with a sigh of relief. For a minute, she just left her foot there, on top of his pulsating cock.

After a few moments, Sean's mom slowly began rubbing her foot clockwise on top of his briefs. He looked at her and she had a smirk, with her tongue slightly touching the corner of her lip.

"So?" she asked.

"What?" he replied.

Sean's mom chuckled. "What are you waiting for? Take your dick out..."

With butterflies in his stomach, Sean arched his back slightly inward and pushed the waistband of both his sweatpants and boxer briefs down to his knees. He couldn't resist.

His mom gripped his cock with her sweaty toes and soles, which were slightly sticking to his cock from all the sweat and lint from her heels. She put her left big toe on the tip of his dick to wipe away the precum. After that, she slowly lifted it up to his mouth and stuck her precum covered toe in his mouth.

"Mmm... You like that?" she moaned.

Sean nodded as if he were intoxicated.

She went back to jerking his dick with her feet, and Sean was getting closer and closer to orgasm.

"Flip over," said Sean. "I wanna cum on your soles."

She turned over, lying on her stomach. Her thick red soles started pumping his cock slightly faster. He began feeling on the back of her thighs in those scratchy business woman pants, pulling them down just enough to see her tiny red panties between her thick white ass. The faster she pumped, the more he gripped and spanked her ass. Sean arched his back up, slightly moaning. He could feel his load coming any second now.

She was looking back with a slight smirk.

Seconds before Sean's orgasm, she went back to pumping slowly, causing his body to spasm a little when he came. It was as if she had a sixth sense about when he was going to orgasm and wanted it to be as intense as possible.

A huge beam of cum shot up from his cock as he squeezed his mother's ass. Most of it landed in the wrinkles of her soles, with a little bit on her ass. She chuckled.

"Fuck," Sean moaned, as she was still jerking him off with her feet.

For a few moments, Sean just sat on the couch with his head back with his eyes closed. His moan slowly faded away.

"Honey," she said, "Could you do me a favor and grab me a pair of beige stockings out of my laundry basket?"

"Sure," he said. Sean went to the back of his basement near the laundry room, looking for pantyhose in his Mother's laundry basket.

Sean grabbed stockings from her basket and brought them back to her.

Sean's mother took her pants off and began putting on her stockings right in front of him.

"Sean," she said. "Anytime you want another footjob, just let me know, alright?"

She finished putting on her pantyhose, and the bottom of her feet were dark and wet with his cum. She rubbed her hand alongside the wet spot and tasted her fingers as she looked at him.

"I'll wear these stockings to work tomorrow," she said with a wink. "They can be my naughty little cum stockings."