Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Sean shows Dr. Matsuda what she really is.
4.6k words
4.77
18.6k
21
0

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the work day ended Sean moved to the heavy wooden door and turned the lock. He turned the handle on the blinds so that nobody could see in from the outside which relieved Mika. He turned off the large overhead light and turned on the desk light.

Mika sat upright at her desk. Arms resting gently in front of her, back straight, head up. She knew what was coming next and would not lose her dignity any more than she had this day.

Sean walked up beside her and spun the chair to face him. She saw his cock against his maroon Tech tracksuit pants. It was the first time she had noticed. It looked almost intimidating to her. It was a little longer than average, far larger than her soon to be ex husband, it was much thicker than any cock she had ever had, but it was the head that mesmerized her. The ridge was apparent, he was obviously circumcised and the ridge was pronounced. She actually licked her lips, which caused Sean to smirk.

"Stand up, hand me your phone," he ordered. Mika stood, suddenly very aware of how tiny she was compared to Sean's 6'2", 190 pound body. At 5'2 in heels and weighing 120 pounds she was tiny compared to him. She wasn't sure why Sean wanted her phone but was in no position to argue. He looked at her phone and then handed it to her. "Call her."

She looked up, "What?"

Sean reached out and grabbed her throat, "Call her,"

Mika almost had another orgasm just from his hand on her throat and the intensity in her eyes. Her mind raced in fear, "Call who?"

Sean smiled, "Anne," he said.

Mika hesitated and Sean gave a slight squeeze to her throat. Nervously she scrolled and hit dial. "On Speaker," he demanded. Her hands were shaking as she found the speaker button.

Anne picked up, "Hey Mika, how are you?"

Sean spoke, "Hello Anne, Mika is fine."

Puzzled, Anne replied, "Who is this, let me speak to Mika."

Sean chuckled, "Mika is fine. Say hello to your friend Mika." Mika's voice shook as she spoke, "Hi Anne, I'm fine."

Anne responded, "You don't' sound fine, I'm calling the police."

Sean growled, "Not a good idea Anne, you see I have the video of you and Mika and your fuckbuddy friend. Aren't you the same Anne Carlesen from the Channel 4 News at Six? I know that you don't use your married name on the air, but your husband is John Butler the real estate guy. I remember seeing pictures of you at some fancy party on your instagram."

"What do you want?" she asked.

"It's not what I want Anne, it's what I plan to take. You see, I know about your conversations with Mika, I know you encouraged her to allow herself to be a fuckdoll and a toy. I know about you and her and your anonymous lover. I am the one that she was talking to you about. I am going to turn her into just what you wanted, and at some point I am going to fuck you too Anne. I am going to put the phone down and you are going to listen. Remember you encouraged this. If the phone disconnects, if I hear it leave your airpods and hear noise in the background I send the video to your husband and to the producers at Channel 4. I also post it to every porn site I can think of and put links all over social media. Do you understand?"

Anne whispered, "Yes, I understand. Just remember please I have to be on the air in 2 hours."

Sean laughed, "Oh, this little Japanese slut will have tapped out long before then." He let go of Mika's throat. "Do you remember what I told you I was going to do first Mika, tell Anne what is about to happen."

"Anne, Sean is going to have me put my hands on the desk and lift my skirt. He's going to spank my butt," she said calmly.

Sean laughed, "Close Mika, but that's not what I said. Also, why don't you tell Anne about lunch today."

Humiliated Mika spoke softly, "At lunch he told me what he was going to do to me, he looked me in the eyes and would not let me look away," she paused.

Sean encouraged her, "Go on..."

Mika whispered, "He told me to cum for him. I did. He didn't touch me, he didn't use a toy. I came for him because I was so aroused."

"What did I say was going to happen first Mika?" Sean said.

"He said he was going to spank my Asian Ass until it glowed red." Sean thought he heard a slight whimper through the speaker.

"Mika," Sean commanded, "I expect you to describe to Mika everything that is happening. I mean you all eat each other's pussy and have shared a dick, a small dick but a dick. I think it's only fair you share this as well."

Mika groaned but spoke, "My hands are on the desk Anne, he has lifted my dress onto my hips. I am not wearing panties, just stockings and a garter. His large hand is running over my ass. He has just moved my legs further apart." Anne heard a loud smack in her ear. Mika groaned, "He just spanked me." Mika's submissive nature was becoming fully unlocked, "That was one, thank you, Sir." Mika went on to describe each swat on her ass, counting and whimpering as Sean did as promised. When her ass was a nice shade of red Sean stopped. The breathing in the phone was heavy.

Sean spoke, "What is going to happen next Mika, do you remember?"

Mika nodded, "You said you were going to pull out my amazing tits, Sir."

Sean slowly turned Mika around, she glanced down to see Sean's cock strain at his pants, underneath the pants his cock looked angry, the ridge predominant, the vein on the top of the shaft showing. Mika was intimidated and lost in thought as Sean lowered her dress. She remembered what Sean expected. "Anne, he just took off my dress, he made me remove my bra earlier. He has hung it on a hanger in my closet. I am standing here naked other than my garter. He is walking back to me and taking off his own shirt. His shoulders are broad, they taper to his waist. Anne, his cock looks huge." Mika moaned into the phone as Sean bent and took her left nipple in his mouth as his hand covered and fondled her right breast.

"Fuck," Mika whispered, "His mouth is on my left tit. He is sucking my nipple, his tongue flcking over it as he holds in his teeth." Another groan, "His... his left hand is covering my left tit, he has my nipple between... Oh God... between his thumb and... Jesus.. His finger."

Mika was panting, Anne spoke, "Jesus Mika, this is hot."

Mika moaned, "Mmmm hmmm. Oh shit, he's changing sides. Now it's my right nipple, his tongue is amazing. Mmmmm, it's fast and quick then slow and so strong." There was a light slap as Mika moaned, "Oh fuck, he just slapped my left tit, so good, so fucking good," she moaned.

Sean heard Anne through the phone, "I need to run to my car to get something guys, I'll be right back." Sean heard her heels on the station floor. He spoke, "What's wrong Anne, is your pussy dripping as much as Mika's?" Anne just moaned lightly.

"Mika, what is going to happen next?

Mika was moaning, "Anne, he is going to lay me... oh God, on my desk and eat my pussy until I cum." Anne full on groaned into the phone.

Sean corrected her, "Did I say cum, Mika?"

Mika was flustered, "Oh Sir, I forget. Please I forget."

Sean spoke quietly, "I said I was going to eat your pussy until you filled my mouth with your amazing Saki. Forgetfulness will get you punished."

Mika moaned, "I'm sorry, Sir."

Sean moved to his bag and pulled out his leather belt from his jeans. He walked back to the desk where Mika layed. He showed her the belt.

Mika spoke, "Anne, he has his belt, he moved between my legs." Anne heard a light slap and then a deep moan from her friend, "He's... oh fuck me... he's oh my God, he's spanking my clit with the end of his belt. I'm going to...." All Anne heard was heavy breathing and moans, she knew her best friend just had an orgasm.

"Mika," Sean said, "Did you have permission to cum?" She shook her head, NO "Are you allowed to cum without permission?" Mika was silent, "No, Mika you may not cum without permission. As long as I hear you breathing Anne, if I hear you cum without permission I will punish Mika. Do you both understand?"

Mika nodded as Sean heard a panted voice say, "I understand" from Anne.

Mika moaned, "He's pulling out my desk chair and sitting down and now... Oh My God, Oh Yes Please Sir. He's got my clit in his mouth, sucking it between his lips... oh Jesus, Fuck, his tongue is moving so... so... Ugh... Fast. Now his finger, Oh Hell, Please Sir," panting Mika continues, "his finger is on my G spot... so intense.. Too much... I'm.. Please Sir, may your girl cum?"

Sean moaned, the vibrations moving from his mouth to Mika's clit. She came, long and hard and fast. She thrashed around on her desk and wrapped her thighs around his head. "Me too," moaned Anne into the phone. Sean heard Anne's breathing go from her nose to her mouth and a moan escape her throat as Mika came over and over, finally he placed his hand on her lower torso and he got his reward as she had a huge orgasm and flooded his mouth.

Mika was exhausted, she had never cum so hard in her entire life but Sean was not done. "Mika, tell Anne what I am going to go next."

Mika was still panting, her skin glowing as she said, "He's going to stand me up and bend me over and fuck me."

"Oh God," whispered Anne.

Sean helped Mika sit up as he pulled off his pants, "Too big" moaned Mika.

"Shhh, It wont hurt, I promise." whispered Sean as he stood her up.

"May I please, first Sir?" Mika asked as she lowered her eyes from his.

"You may," Sean consented.

"Anne, I am going to kneel and suck his penis." Mika said.

Sean said, "I will describe it for you Anne as Mika will be busy. Your best friend is kneeling and using her tongue to run up and down the shaft of my cock. My cock isn't too big, but it looks large in her tiny hands. She is cupping my balls with her left hand as her mouth is taking my cock into her mouth. Mmmm, her tongue is so tiny as she tries to wrap it around my cock. She is moving her head up and down, just the head. Mmmmm, she's good at this. She's trying to go deeper," Sean says as he groans, "She's speeding up, trying to take a little more of my white cock into her Asian mouth."

Anne hears a gag and cough, "I think that's about all she can take, not bad for a first try, she got about ⅔ of it in her little mouth. Now she is moving her right hand up and down in rhythm with her mouth."

Every few strokes Anne hears a moan from Seanand a gag from Mika. "Damn, she's a good little cocksucker," groans Seant

Anne whispers, "I need to cum again."

Sean groans, "That's not asking, is it?"

Anne moans, "Please may I have permission to cum?"

"Yes you may." Sean and Mika hear Anne cum again on the phone. This causes Mika to have another small orgasm of her own. Sean is close. He pulls away from Mika, "I'm going to stand her up now Anne, I am going to bend her over and I am going to fuck your best friend."

Anne mutters, "Oh God, can we facetime?"

Sean laughs, "What a good idea."

He hears a click and then Mika's phone rings. Mika answers and it's obvious to her friend that she is lost in lust. Sean instructs her to set the phone so Anne can see Mika's eyes. Sean moves behind Mika and uses his hand to move his cock up and down her dripping slit.

"Even though she is watching Mika, I expect you to still tell her what is going on," he commands

"Yes, Sir." she replies, "Please be gentle Sir. Anne, I am dripping wet and he is lubing his cock up on my wetness. Oh God, I feel my pussy opening, so full." Sean eases into her slowly, "Being stretched," Mika groans, "so big, so full." Anne sees her friends' eyes flutter. "So deep, my God, I can't."

Sean whispers, "Yes you can and you will."

Mika moans, "Too much."

Sean grabs her hips and pushes the rest of the way in. Anne sees her friend's eyes fly open. Mika opens her mouth but no words come out. Sean doesn't move, stays buried in Mika and Mika slowly relaxes. Sean squeezes blood into his cock causing it to engorge then deflate, each sensation causing Mika to have little spasms.

She's trying to speak but has no words. Sean pulls his cock out and slides it back in. "Jesus," Mika whispers, "I'm on fire, everywhere his cock touches is alive." She begins to breathe like she is in lamaze class as Sean slowly strokes his cock deep into her and then out. Slow and steady. Anne's sitting in her car with her hand down her pants. "Tell me more, Mika" she demands.

Mika moans, "He's fucking me, he's so gentle but I am so full. He hits my cervix and makes my pussy quiver Anne. Oh God, he's speeding up now. Oh fuck, oh God. My God, I can't take it, what the hell is going on. I'm going to die. Oh fuck, so deep. Harder, more. Fuck me, own me. Oh sweet God, ruin my fucking Asian pussy. Oh God... Please, Sir... Please."

Sean slaps her ass and growls, "Cum" Mika thrashes her head back and forth, her long black ponytail swishing across her sweat covered back. Sean looks at the phone and sees Annes eyes closed and her mouth open as a huge orgasm tears from her pale body. Her cheeks are glowing pink as she watches her friend cum again from Sean's work.

Mika is nothing but pants and groans as Sean pummels her pussy with his cock. Sean is driving his cock deep into her, every stroke brings a little squeal from her mouth as he destroys her pussy. Anne watches silently as Sean takes hold of Mikas' ponytail and pulls, causing her back to arch, changing the angle of his cock in her pussy. "I'm..... going.... to ... OH MY GOD."

Sean pulls out of Mika and she squirts all over the place, her body quivering and trembling. Before she recovers he drives into her hard and fast. Anne watches as this huge man fucks her best friends brains out. Finally, he pulls her ponytail and grits his teeth as he cums. Anne imagines his thick cum pouring into Mika's tiny body and she cums one last time. Mika cums again feeling his thick cock spill its seed deep into her.

Everyone is quiet now, panting, recovering. Sean picks up Mikas phone and smiles, "Mika, clean my cock and Anne, let me see you clean those slut fingers of yours, NOW."

Mika scrambles to her knees as Anne obediently shoves two fingers into her mouth. As she is cleaning her fingers she groans, "My God, that was hot."

Sean smiles, "I'm glad you approve, because you're next."

Mika cleans his cock and looks up at him. Sean hands her the phone and she smiles at her friend through weary eyes. "What have you gotten us into, Mika?" Anne says to her friend.

Mika sighs, "I think it's what is getting into us Anne."

Anne smiles, "I'm calling John and telling him you are struggling with everything going on and coming to your place tonight."

Mika nods, "I'd like that," she hangs up the phone and still on her knees looks up at Sean, 'What now?"

Sean smiles, "We get dressed and this weekend I help you move into the new house."

Mika nods, "I mean this?"

Sean nods back, "Do you mean is this a one time thing?"

She nods. Sean pulls her up to her feet. "Do you want it to be?"

Mika shakes her head, "I'm your professor, I could be your mother. I don't sleep with students."

Sean laughed, "We didn't sleep, I fucked you and if we are being truthful, and what else are you?"

Mika shakes her head, "I don't know."

Sean took her nipples in each hand and pulled her closer to him. He leaned down and whispered into her ear, "You are my fuckdoll and my whore. I will take your mouth, your pussy, and eventually your ass when and where I want. My holes to use as I need. I will be Anne's Master too before I am done, am I clear?"

Sean dressed as did Mika. As she started to put her bra on Sean looked at her, "When I said no bra I meant no bra for the rest of the day. Mika, you do not make rules now, I make them. You may wear a camisole in my presence but no bra in my presence, not even in class."

Mika retorted, "I am not going to dress like a slut in front of my students."

Sean spun, his eyes betrayed his anger. "I would choose my next words very carefully were I you. I didn't say dress like a slut, but if you truly want to be a fuckdoll and whore I can surely arrange that. I have a number of teammates who would love to slide their cock into that tight Japanese pussy of yours and destroy that tight ass. My guess is they wouldn't be nearly as gentle as I am. One word from me, one text, one invitation is all it would take. Think about it, many have already circled the game next year against the team that injured me as a revenge game. They will without question injure one of their players even though the asshole that took me out will be long gone from the program. What do you think they would do for a chance to fuck a tight little Asian professor pussy."

Sean walked across the room and took her face in his palm. "In my last relationship I tried to be the nice guy and got played. Fuck that. You WILL do as I say or I will expose and ruin you and lose not one minute of sleep in doing so. Do as I say and we will all enjoy this semester, just like today. Cross me, and I will destroy you without hesitation."

Mika lowered her eyes as Sean continued, "No bra, no underwear and always stockings and garter in my presence. I don't care what else you do to hide those amazing tits. Those are the rules and there is ZERO tolerance, ZERO exceptions. Speak now, whore. Do you accept my terms or do I ruin you and take down Anne in the process?"

Her eyes flashed for a moment, "You aren't giving me much choice are you?"

Sean was furious. He stepped closer towards her as she tried to back away. "Let me give you a taste of what will happen if I turn my guys loose. Just a small fucking taste."

Sean kept coming towards her, backing her against the couch under the window in her office. As her knees hit the couch she fell back. Still naked she sprawled on the couch. Sean tore down his pants and grabbed her thighs in one movement. He pulled her to the edge of the couch as he drew one leg over his shoulder. He positioned his cock and drove deep into her. The pain she felt as he began to pound in and out of her was soon replaced by the most incredible pleasure she had ever known.

The walls of her pussy were being battered as was her cervix as his majestic cock plunged in and out of her. Every stroke dragged her clit along the shaft of his cock until her clit grazed was hit by his pelvis. There was nothing gentle about this, she was being fucked.

Mika tried to put her hands over her tits so they would stop bouncing so out of control, but Sean grabbed her wrist and held them away. There was no other way to describe it, he was in control and he was true to his word, he was using her pussy as a hole to be fucked.

Sean growled, "This is what you fucking wanted, to be a whore. To be used, to be nothing but a fucking cum dumpster. Fine, you get what you want. You wanted to be an Asian whore, that's what you are. A worthless hole, only good for fucking" The words came out in staccato as with each stroke.

Mika was almost ashamed as the more degrading he spoke, the closer her orgasm got. Sean was relentless. The couch was moving across the floor with each stroke. Sean had one knee on the couch and his other foot on the floor. As she moved away he would pull her leg that was over his shoulder and drive her pussy onto his cock.

She tried to look into his eyes but could not bear the gaze, "Is this what you wanted, whore? To be a Jap cunt to be used by a superior white man's cock?"

Her orgasm tore through her as she cried out, "Yes, God Yes. This... This. Oh, God, fuck me, I'm coming again."

Sean never stopped as her orgasm crashed over her. Her body shook and her legs twitched, her stomach rolled in spasm, her nipples got rock hard, and sex flush once again covered her chest. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she moaned, "Use me, take me, oh fuck... again."

Sean was encouraged and began to fuck her like a beast in the wild. His own orgasm was close, "That's it," she growled, "Treat my cunt like a hole, use me you son of a bitch."

12