Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean pulled out and moved beside her. He began to cum, streams of white hot cum landed on her face, in her hair, on her chest. "Bitch, you want to be used, then you can wear my cum home."

When their breathing returned to normal. Sean looked at Mika, "Get dressed, no fucking bra, and no cleaning your face. Let Anne see what a whore you are, covered in your students cum, fucked unitl exhaustion."

Sean looked at Mika as a small grin appeared at the corner of her mouth. "Yes, Master," she whispered.

Sean shook his head, "You haven't earned the right to call me that yet. Maybe the day will come when you earn the right to kneel at my feet and call me that. For now, Gaijin is all you have earned. Get dressed, get out of my sight"

Mika dressed as did Sean. This time she obeyed and left. Sean walked her to her car. She smiled up at him as he said, "I may be a son of a bitch, but I will not allow you to walk to your car in the dark and be hurt."

At the car she looked at him and lowered her eyes, "Thank you, Gaijin."

Sean walked to the football training room to get into the ice tub for his ankle, and for his aching balls and cock as Mika drove home.

Mika ate and waited for Anne to arrive. Mika heard her car and went to the door and knelt.

Anne walked in to find Mika in a kimono kneeling on a straw mat just inside the door. She looked at her friend and said, "That was fucking hot Mika, but why are you on your knees in a kimono with a breast hanging out."

Mika smiled and used her pointer finger to invite Anne closer. When she stepped in Mika lifted Annes skirt and slid her soaked panties down. She gently lifted one of Anne's long legs and settled it over her shoulder. Anne gasped, "What are you doing?"

She got her answer as Mika's lips closed on her clit. "Oh, fuck Mika, what has gotten into you?" Mika never stopped licking and sucking. Anne's breath began to catch and her knees got week as Mika backed her up to lean against the door. Soon Anne's breathing became labored as Mika licked and fingered her friend's pussy. "Fuck, that's it Mika, I'm so close. God, please don't stop."

Mika didn't stop as Anne's own orgasm flooded Mika. Mika licked and sucked and then licked her friend clean. When she was done Anne moved away and Mika sighed contentedly. "Mika, what ever the fuck that was, I like it."

Mika smiled, "Sean unlocked something in me today, something I never want to lock back up." Mika held her hand up and her friend took it and helped her up. Mika kissed her oldest friend, allowing their tongues to entwine and dance. Something they had never done without a male in the mix.

Anne looked at her friend as she took her hand and led her to the couch where a bottle of wine, some cheese, and two glasses were waiting.

The two friends sat as Mika filled her friend in on the second fuck of her day. Finally she said, "Anne, I am what I am supposed to be. In public I can be the good doctor, but in private I am a whore, a servant, a geisha. Born to serve, meant to be a hole used for pleasure. This makes me happy, I didn't know how happy until I was put in my place today.

Anne smiled at her friend, "Does this make you happy?" she said as her hand slipped under Mika's kimono to fondle her breast. Mika moaned as Anne went on, "You look like a whore, your hair is full of his cum, and my cum is covering your face. Does that make you happy?" She gently pinched her nipple between her thumb and pointer finger. Mika sighed and nodded.

"Is this what you want, to be a slut, to be used for others pleasure?" Anne's fingernail began to trail down her friend's abdomen. Mika nodded, "More than anything."

Anne continued to lower her fingers, "To be a hole for whoever comes along?" Mika responded by uncurling her legs. "To be seen as a fuckdoll?" Mika opened her thighs as Anne began to trace up and down her slit, Mika jumping as her finger brushed her clit.

"To have this Asian cunt marked and used by cocks and mouths?" she continued as she plunged a finger into her friend.

"Yes ma'am. Use me, degrade me, humiliate me, make me worthy to be Sean's Geisha." Anne plunged another finger in her friend as Mika leaned back onto the sofa. Anne lowered her mouth to Mika's clit as she moaned, "Far be it to stand in the way of your dreams,"

12