Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
The long awaited reunion of Sean and Courtney.
4.4k words
4.65
11.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able.

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

PS - This is a connecting piece between various elements. It's not as heavy on the sex as others. To continue the story, I needed to tie up some loose ends after Section One Finale that readers rightly pointed out were rushed.

The next day Sean spent much of the day with Mika and Anne in various states of undress and fucking. Monday was the start of spring semester, Sean was up early for the team breakfast and lifting at 6 AM.

As he was lifting his Special Teams Coach, Matt walked up and tapped him on the shoulder. Sean wasn't sure what was going on, this time of the year you rarely saw the coaching staff. They were recruiting and on the road most of the time. Workouts and conditioning were left to the strength and conditioning coaches.

Every eye in the weight room followed Sean and Matt as they walked up stairs. Nobody could quite figure out what was happening, least of all Sean. When he had walked over to Matt all Matt would say was, "The Old Man sent me to get you."

Sean's mind raced as they headed up the stairs, had all of his escapades caught up to him? Was word out that he was fucking a professor? When they reached the top of the stairs Matt knocked twice on the Head Coach's large oak door. "Come," was the command from inside the office. Sean thought he was fucked, the Head Coach is never around campus this time of year.

Sean stepped into the office, "You wanted to see me, Coach."

The coach was sipping coffee looking out of his magnificent office window that overlooked the stadium below. The sun was just beginning to show over the horizon. "God, I love this time of day," the Coach muttered as he turned and looked at Sean.

"Sit down, son" he went on. Sean's heart was racing about a thousand miles a minute. "Sean, do you know what last week was?"

'Fuck' thought Sean, something about Mika and moving and this was about to get ugly. Sean spoke, "Last week of break before Spring Term?"

The coach shook his head, "No, it was the Conference Winter Meetings. Coaches and AD's all get together, we talk about upcoming rule changes, bowl changes, conference stuff. Gives us coaches a little while to golf and drink and decompress before signing day."

Sean nodded as Coach spoke, "Matt, run the tape."

The office lights dimmed and the large TV lit up. "Sean, I want you to watch this."

It was the game Sean got injured, actually it was the play in which Sean got injured. He had not watched the tape until this moment. The coach had a clicker, "Watch number 83. What do you see?"

Coach moved the film forward then back then forward then back. Sean actually got a little sick to his stomach watching himself get wiped out over and over again. "I see a cheap shot, coach."

His coach froze the film, "Look closer, tell me what you see."

Sean paused, "I see 83 dive into the back of my plant foot."

The coach said, "Come on, Little. Say more."

Sean paused, "Coach, that was intentional. He wasn't trying to block the kick, he was gunning for me. If he wanted to block the kick he would have angled in front of me, he was gunning straight at me."

The coach said, "LIGHTS" and the lights on the office came back on. Sean sat in disbelief as his coach sat across from him. "Sean, I don't know what the hell happened but I talked to Sam at the winter meetings (SAM IS THE HEAD COACH OF THE OPPOSING TEAM) -he told me to watch the tape again. Sam found out after the season was finished that the Johnson kid that ran you had been paid to hurt you"

Sean looked at him, "Paid to hurt me, pardon me coach but what kind of NIL bullshit is that, paying someone to hurt another player?"

"It wasn't NIL, Sean. Someone paid him personally to injure you. Do you have any idea who that might be?"

Sean shook his head 'NO' but he instantly knew Mark Thomas was somehow involved. His coach went on, "This is serious shit Sean, the Commissioner and AD's are furious. We can't have guys being paid to take out other players."

Sean nodded, "I know, Coach. If I think of anyone I'll let you know." His Coach pulled out a card, it had the Athletic Directors cell number on it. "I'll be recruiting,and speaking at all the booster club meetings. I was told to tell you to call Dan directly."

"Will do, Coach. Anything else?" Sean asked.

His Coach shook his head as Sean headed out the door. As he opened the door his coach called out, "Yeah, 2 Ball there is one more thing. Get your ass healthy and make whoever that motherfucker is eat his heart out next season."

Sean laughed, "On it, Coach, and thank you."

Sean closed the door and Matt was waiting for him. He started walking beside Sean, "This is some grade A bullshit Little. Nobody knows but me and Jen but does this have anything to do with those phone calls at the end of the summer?"

Sean stopped, "Yeah, I think they do. I have some things to look into before I know for sure."

Matt put his hand on his shoulder, "Sean, don't do this on your own, get the AD and our attorney's involved."

Sean nodded, "Sure thing, Coach. I need to get back to lifting before Bruce makes me run sprints for missing my lift."

After lifting he took a shower and headed to his first class. He had two morning classes then a break until 1:00. At 1130 his grandfather called, "Sean, have you talked to your mom lately?" Sean told him that he had talked to her last weekend but he hadn't since. His grandfather went on, "Don't throw me under the bus, but you need to call her when you can, it's kind of important." Sean agreed and hung up with his grandfather.

He dialed his mom on her cell. They chatted for a while and Sean knew that something was wrong. After a few moments she said, "Nothing for you to worry about."

Sean paused, "Mom, that's not how this family does things, remember?"

After a few more minutes of prodding she said something about imminent domain laws and losing the house for some housing project. Sean said, "Send me a copy of everything, I will have some of my professors down here look at everything.

"Honey," she said, "I will figure it out, you just do your school stuff and focus on healing up."

Sean did something he rarely did, he barked at his mother. "Mom, this is no time to play bullshit games, send me the damn documents, I have resources here for FREE that you will pay thousands of dollars for." She finally agreed as they hung up.

On Monday and Wednesday from 1-3 he would be in Mika's class. 'Finally,' he thought, 'something to make this day better.' As he was walking to class his phone beeped and he saw that Courtney had Snapped him. He rolled his eye as he walked, 'Fine, Monday, you fucking win.'

He opened the snap and saw Courtney battered and bruised. The caption read, "This was my Saturday night, how was yours?"

It was at that moment something snapped in Sean. "Cort, what the hell happened?"

Her reply was one word, "Chad."

The guilt rushed through Sean like a runaway freight train. "I'm on my way."

Courtney snapped back, "No, please. Mom and Mark don't know. I don't want them to know."

Sean took a deep breath. "They need to know, this is bullshit. I am on my way."

Courtney was crying, "That's not why I sent it to you, I just really wanted to finally say how sorry I was for everything. I know I screwed up and you never let me apologize."

Sean dialed her number she picked up on the first ring. "I miss you," were the first words out of his mouth.

Courtney sobbed, "I miss you too. Can I come see you?"

Sean knew she wanted to come to him so he didn't hurt Chad. "I don't want you driving like that. I am done with class at 3, I can be there by 9 and be back here tomorrow in time for class."

Courtney sighed, "You'd do that for me?"

Sean whispered, "I should have never left you in the first place."

She said, "Let me heal up and maybe we can meet at home over the weekend?"

Sean needed to see Mark anyway, "I think I can cut free from here Thursday night. I'll drive up and pick you up and we can head home."

Courtney paused, "Sean, I don't want you to come here, you will just get in trouble."

Sean seethed as he walked, "Courtney, the best you can do is buy him time, I don't forget and I have a hard problem forgiving."

She was quiet, "I know, I'll see you at the diner for breakfast on Friday morning at 9?"

Sean shrugged, he wasn't going to win this debate. "Friday at 9, and Cort, stay the fuck away from Chad."

"I will, I miss you," she said.

"I know baby girl, I miss you too."

As he hung up his phone beeped, it was the email from his mother. He opened the attachment as he walked into the building. "MT Development" - "God Dammit," he shouted. He didn't need to show anything to any professor. Fucking Mark Thomas had started a real estate development company and was going to force his mother out of his house. "Fucking small town politics," muttered Sean as he walked into the classroom. He sat in his chair and he fumed. Mika was at least obedient, she had a dress on and had stockings on with the line running up the back. Sean could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra because she had a light sweater draped over her shoulders.

After class Sean hung around as Mika packed up her briefcase and headed to the office. Sean walked a bit behind her, the wiggle of her tight ass and the sound of her heels on the tile floors drove him mad.

"Dr. Matsuda," Sean spoke to get her attention. She stopped and turned and played the professor game perfectly. "Yes, Sean, right?"

Sean nodded, "Is there something I can do for you?" Mika asked.

Sean spoke softly, "Today has sucked." As someone walked closer he spoke, "Yes, I have something I got from home I need someone qualified to look at. Do you have a few minutes?"

She looked at her phone, "I have 30 minutes before the department meeting, come with me." Mika led him to her office when they were both inside she turned to him, "Sean, we can't do this here. If I get caught..."

Sean was angry, "That is not why I came here, I truly had something I wanted you to look at but fuck it. I'll be going, good luck explaining all the shit I'm going to post." His hand was turning the doorknob as she placed her hand against it.

"Sean, please," she begged.

Sean looked down at her menacingly, "Do you really think I am done? In private you are to never use my name. I wasn't here for anything more than a legitimate opinion on a family situation at home, but since you think you are safe, might I suggest you get on your fucking knees like a good whore and suck my cock."

She put her hands on his chest, "Gaijin, Sir, I have a meeting and ..."

Sean put a finger to her lips, "You have 25 minutes to suck my cock, swallow every fucking drop, clean it off, and fix your fucking make up." He tapped his watch, "The clock is ticking."

Mika knelt and undid his belt buckle. She pulled down his jeans and pulled his cock out. She licked from top to bottom as she held it in her hand. She hated to admit it as much as she fought it, she was hoping he would put her in her rightful place.

His cock began to harden and she began to tease the head with her lips and his balls with her fingernails. She took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could then moaned a bit. Sean sighed, "Give me your phone."

She began to stop and look for her phone as he growled, "I didn't say stop, I said give me your phone."

She slowly jerked his cock as she asked, "Why"

He pushed her head back to his cock as he whispered, "I think Anne deserves a picture of how good of a geisha you are." Mika hesitated and Sean lifted his phone, "That's fine, I can use my phone, hope I don't send it to the team instead of Anne."

Panicked Mika handed her his phone. He turned it and used facial recognition to try to open it. "Funny, it wont open with a cock in your mouth," he joked. Mika looked up at him as the phone finally opened.

By this time Sean was erect and Mika was using her hand and mouth to get him to cum. Sean took a short video on Snap and sent it to Anne. In a few minutes she snapped back, "Lucky, bitch."

Mika was trying to get Sean to cum so she would have time to freshen up before her meeting. Sean sensed her urgency and decided to help her out. He began to fuck her throat, pushing just up to her gag reflex before pulling out. Between her hand on his shaft, him fucking her mouth and her fingernails on his balls it only took a few more minutes for him to cum. She put as much of him in her throat as she could, she knew she needed to swallow it all, a stain on her dress would not be good. My God, she thought, he cums like a fountain.

As he finished, she carefully licked him clean, and sat back on her heels. "May your geisha stand?" she asked

He nodded as he pulled his jeans up. She looked at him, "I apologize for thinking you just wanted a blowjob. What is it that you would like me to look at?"

Sean shook his head, "Never mind, I will do what I have to do and fix the mess. You have a meeting to attend."

Mika sighed, "May I ask something of you?"

Sean's eyebrow cocked.

She blushed, "This will sound silly to you, but the other day in the shower, you kissed Anne."

Sean nodded.

"If I slipped out to brush my teeth would you kiss me?" she asked, her hands folded at her waist.

Sean stepped forward and pulled her to him and kissed her. As the kiss broke, "Yes, and as you can see I will kiss you after you swallow."

She leaned back, "Damn," she sighed.

Sean made it through classes that week and had done some research into MT Development, it was a company put together by Mark Thomas. On Thursday after the team meal Sean texted Matt and told him he was going home for the weekend but he would be back for Team Lift on Monday morning.

He loaded up the Gladiator and headed north. He had no idea what he was going to do or where he was going to stay. He called his grandfather and told him that he would be rolling in around 9 and if it was okay to stay with them for the night. His grandfather was a wise man who had done and seen many things, battled Post Traumatic from his various escapades. His grandfather saw the world through a slightly different lens than most people, he understood the long game and saw three moves ahead. Sean needed that wisdom.

He pulled in and the light in his grandfather's den was still on. Still in January the winter had not yet given up north of the Mason Dixon. There was a fire in the fireplace and his grandfather sat in his leather chair. Sean walked in and his grandfather hugged him. "Grandma went to bed, but she baked your favorite pie, it's on the stove."

Sean smiled at the memories. Blackberry pie, a scoop of vanilla icecream and a glass of milk, just like when he was little. Sean came in, sat his plate and glass down and put another log on the fire. His grandfather looked at him, "Another log, is that a hint we need to talk a bit, bub?"

Sean told him about what his coach had found out, about what he had learned about MT Development, and that Courtney had been knocked around by some guy.

His grandfather looked into the fire, "Sean, I am an old man in a young man's world. Let me ask a couple of questions. First, do you know who paid someone to have you injured?"

Sean nodded and began to speak. His grandfather smiled, "Let me finish, please."

Sean apologized as his grandfather went on, "My guess it was Mark Thomas - you stole his son's spotlight, you came back and swept his daughter off of her feet. Sean, we are simple folks who live a simple life. Men like Mark Thomas do not like men like us around them unless they can hire or fire us. It's why I quit working for anyone else and came out to the farm." Sean's grandfather was right on the money, even without knowing the whole story.

He went on, "MT Development, a new venture for Mr. Thomas and the first thing he does is develop a shopping center, like we need another one of those. Coincidence he chooses a location that would turn the house your mother lives in, the house you grew up in into a parking lot. Bub, this is personal and it's a war, bad things happen in war. Let me deal with the development stuff, some of those old guys at the diner hate what the country club crowd have done to our little town."

Sean smiled, "I'd pay to see that. I think I can move the needle a bit, but I have to go back to school, so if the guys think they can help, mom could use it."

His grandfather smiled, "This is for me as much as it is for you. Good Lord, can you imagine your mother and grandmother living together with me. Hell, I'd have to come visit you to get a steak and a glass of Coke."

Sean relaxed a little as his grandfather got serious. "Bub, do you like Courtney?"

Sean nodded slowly, "It wasn't the plan, but I do. A lot."

His grandfather paused, "The world has changed a lot since I was your age Sean. When I was your age a man could beat the living hell out of a man who raised his hand to a woman. He could scream, yell, call the police and the police would stand and watch until justice was delivered. Not enough to put someone in the hospital, mind you, but enough to send a message. Today, it's a different world. Everyone has a damn phone to video everything and everywhere. A kid punches a kid in school and the bullied kid is supposed to just take it. I don't want to see you get into trouble that would harm your future."

Sean nodded, "What would you do?"

His grandfather smiled, "Nobody can video or get a picture if nobody is around to see it now can they. Hell, take my old truck, leave yours here, I'll swear to my dying breath that you were here the entire time."

Sean smiled, "I love you."

His grandfather smiled, "I'm proud of you, bub." Sean stood up and his grandfather said, "One more thing Sean, play the long game, this asshole is waiting for you now, he has to know you are looking for him. Give him time to laugh, think he got what he wanted and got away with it. Later, teach him what happens to a coward who raises his hand against a woman."

Sean thought, "Yes, Sir. Thank you. I'm going to get some sleep. I am meeting Courtney in the morning at the diner for breakfast, but I will be back in the afternoon to help you and grandma get the snow off drive and by the barn."

Sean went up to the bedroom and there was a box sitting in the middle of the bed. On it was a picture of Sean riding a pony when he was probably 5 with a kid's cowboy hat on his head. A note from his grandmother said, "You loved that little pony and we couldn't get that hat off your head. We are so very proud of you, we had saved up money for you to go to college, but you have earned everything on your own. These are for you. We love you bub, Grandma and Grandpa.

Sean opened the box and found a black Stetson cowboy hat and a picture of a black and white appaloosa. The front of the horse was jet black, with a black mane, his rear was white with black spots. That night Sean slept like he had not slept in months.

In the morning Sean got up early, like a kid at Christmas. He put on jeans, a flannel shirt, and his hat. He went downstairs, his grandparents at the table drinking coffee. Sean poured a cup and sat down.

His grandmother beamed, "The horse won't be here until spring. I thought you could use a truck and trailer and go get her when you are home. She's in Tennessee."

12