Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean almost cried, "You all didn't have to do this."

His grandmother smiled, "We didn't have to Sean, we wanted to."

Sean smiled, "Well, that does bring me to one more thing I wanted to talk with you all about. Now seems like the perfect time. I changed to a double major. I'm still doing the computer stuff, but I've also added Applied Agricultural Economics. If we can work out a deal I'd like to take over the farm when I graduate."

Sean's grandmother did start to cry and she looked at her husband, "Dave, did you hear the boy?"

His grandfather was quiet, "It's not what it used to be Sean, on a spread this size you are lucky to keep a pot to piss in."

Sean nodded, "I know Sir, but you can teach me and maybe we can make it work."

"Tell him, David, tell him or I will," his grandmother barked.

His grandfather sighed, "Have some patience, woman. Sean, I have debated about selling the place but your grandmother wouldn't let me. A few weeks ago we went into town and met with our attorney, the farm is yours. It's in a trust now, but in the will it is yours. Back in the day this old piece of land had three houses on it. We are going to use the rest of that college money of yours to build two little places for your grandma and I and one for your mom. This will be yours."

Sean lost it, he cried just like he was a little boy. He hugged his grandparents and whispered, "I will make you proud."

His grandmother kissed his nose like he was 5 years old, "We are proud of you, not get out of here and go see that girl. Better yet, bring her out here, I may need to show her around."

His grandfather groaned, "Have some patience, woman."

She laughed, "I'm an old woman, I have no time for patience. Now, Sean, get going.'

Sean drove into town and parked, he walked in and found Courtney sitting in a booth. She didn't have make-up on, she was wearing an oversized sweatshirt, and her hair was pulled into a ponytail spilling down from a ball cap. She looked tired to everyone, but to Sean she looked like a princess.

He was running a couple of minutes late, she was looking into her coffee and never saw him walk in. He walked up to the table and she looked up at him. Her face lit up and she started to cry. "You did come, I thought."

Sean reached down, took her hand and invited her to her feet. In his boots and hat and a beard that was just starting to grow in, she thought he looked like one of the cowboys from Yellowstone. Sean smiled, "Shut up and kiss me."

He bent down and they kissed. When the waitress came up to take their order she was beaming. "It's about damn time you two figured things out."

They both looked at her puzzled. "Sean, your grandfather has talked about this girl you were head over heels gaga over when you were home that summer. We may be simple folk but we ain't dumb. It didn't take us long to figure out who the filly was."

They laughed and ordered breakfast. Sean held her hand and looked her in the eyes. "Cort, I will fix my fuckups. I need a couple of things from you please."

Her eyes flickered as she nodded. "First, my grandparents want to meet you, they are disappointed that I didn't bring you out for supper. Second, I am going to come by your house this evening, I need to talk to Mark. Please don't tell them that I am in town."

12