Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 06

Story Info
Sean and his harem - plus Kacey gets blackmailed.
6.5k words
4.72
13k
12
0

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

+-+-+

Sean led the three vehicle convoy to Mika's house. Between her and Anne with some help from John they had set things up nicely. Mika was happy with the Feng Shui of her space.

Sean texted when they were about ten minutes out and Mika replied, "I am ready for guests Gaijin, please just come in, the door is open." The three pulled into the driveway, Sean noticed that Anne's car was there too. He was glad he had told Courtney and Hannah about the two women before they arrived.

When they got out of the car Sean told them about Mika's offer to stay there for a few days and that she knew of a couple of houses, and that he had others working on some possibilities as well. Hannah was fighting tears, "Master, why? Why would you do this for us after what.." Sean didn't let her finish.

"Today is the first day, a new day, we don't look back, girl," he ordered.

She sniffled, "Yes, Master."

Sean led them to the door and walked in. The aroma of supper was amazing, candles were lit and the table was set. Wine and water were chilling. Mika greeted the visitors wearing nothing but her red kimono. She knelt at Sean's feet. Instinctively, he lifted his foot and she removed his left boot and then his right. Mika looked up at Courtney and waited as Courtney and then Hannah followed suit and the Asian women took their shoes.

Hannah had a tinge of jealousy as she saw Mika's full breasts in her silk kimono. To Hannah she looked so exotic, her long black hair was perfect, pulled back into a ponytail tied with a red ribbon that matched her kimono.

As she finished with her shoes she waited until Sean nodded. She stood from her knees to her feet as simply and elegantly as she had knelt. She ushered them into the room. She mentioned that they could freshen up, then have dinner, then they would show them around.

As Courtney and Hannah began to go down the hall they caught their first glimpse of Anne, 5'10" of Nordic beauty. Sean noticed that she was in a lavender kimono and had her almost white hair pulled back and tied by a matching ribbon. Sean looked at Mika and raised an eyebrow. Mika stifled a giggle and put her finger to her lips for him to be quiet.

When Anne finished marinating the meat she turned and saw Sean, she walked over and knelt at his feet. Not as elegantly as Mika, but Sean smiled at her effort. He whispered, "Anne, you do not need to follow Mika, you need to be you while remembering that I hold the power."

Anne looked up at him, "Sir, you have the power to destroy me, instead you have chosen to allow me the joy of your cock and presence. Allow me to serve you as part of the payment for my transgressions."

Sean nodded for her to stand. When she did he gently reached out and opened her kimono slightly. She gasped slightly, blushed and stepped back. "Sir," she said, "You have said yourself that my breasts are small. They are very small compared to Mika and the others."

Sean pulled the kimono open further, "Nonsense pet, you are perfectly you and you will hide nothing from me."

Anne lowered her eyes, truly humbled by this young man's tender presence that could be demanding and gentle at the same time. "Yes, Sir. May I lead you to your place at the table?"

Mika smiled, "Anne, are you forgetting the surprise?"

Sean again cocked an eyebrow looking surprised. Mika smiled, "You will have to remove the hat, Gaijin even though that look makes me want to devour you for the appetizer."

Anne went down the hall and returned with a long burgundy men's traditional kimono. She lowered her eyes, "May we undress you, Sir?"

Sean nodded as Mika and Anne proceeded to slip his jeans and underwear down, and lovingly unbuttoned and removed his flannel shirt. They slipped the robe on his shoulders. As Mika lifted the robe from behind she kissed both of his shoulder blades, "Gaijin, this is how you should be treated." Anne tied the sash and then led him to his seat at the head of the table. Sean mentioned that traditionally shouldn't they be eating on the floor. Mika laughed, "I could only get this Yankee to agree to so much, besides she needed meat and potatoes and not just stir fry."

Sean laughed until he saw Hannah and Courtney walking back down the hall. Courtney led her mother out wearing a rose colored kimono with her long blonde hair tied into the same ponytail as Anne and Mika, tied with a matching silk ribbon. Hannah followed her daughter in a royal blue kimono, her red hair tied as well in a matching blue ribbon.

Hannah spoke, "Thank you for your welcome, Mika. These are beautiful."

Mika bowed slightly, "Gaijin told me some of your journey. The least I can do is welcome you into my home and to our arrangement. Anne and I had planned for Gaijin's return, we could not exclude the two of you. I am glad that you are both similar in size to me, I am not sure how those would look on someone of Anne's height."

The dinner was exquisite, Sean sat and listened as the women told bits of their stories and sipped wine. Sean had to be up for morning lift and still had some homework to finish so he refrained from the wine. After dinner Anne smiled at Sean, "Sir, there is one more piece to your return, would you follow us?"

Sean stood and moved to the bedroom that Courtney would use that night. Candles were lit, the scent of incense filled the air. In the center of the room was a massage table. Anne lowered her eyes, "If you would, Sir."

Sean untied his sash and stepped to the table. Anne spoke softly, "On your stomach as we begin please." Sean layed on the table. Anne whispered, "We are going to have to adlib a bit as there will be four sets of hands."

Courtney was suddenly shy, she had never really had or given a massage. Mika smiled, "Just focus on him, you will know in your gut what is good. This is an intimate gift, it is our spirits mingling with his, just listen to your own soul."

Sean was in heaven. Most of the massages that he had received in his life were therapy, working out sore muscles. This was all pleasure. The four sets of hands surrounded him. Feeling the loving caress and the oil of eight hands, on his legs, shoulders, arms.

He hadn't realized just how much stress he was carrying, school, the shit with Mark, trying to work things out with Courtney and Hannah, the property stuff with his mom, the farm, and now it appeared a harem. He laid and allowed the women to massage the stress out of him. It felt like he was dreaming when he heard a whisper in his ear, "Roll over, Master."

Sean rolled onto his back and the 8 hands began to work again. It seemed to him that they had worked out a rhythm. One starting at each foot and one at each hand. They slowly massaged their way up his legs and arms, then down his torso. It did not take very long for Sean's erection to stand proud. He could not remember ever feeling harder in his life, it almost ached. It didn't take long for him to realize that it was the girls turn to tease him. They moved their hands all around his cock and balls, but never touched him. Hands gently spread his thighs, they teased up and down his perineum, and even teased around his asshole but never entered. His cock ached for touch. The table that he was laying on was a firm trainer's type of table, wide and firm.

Sean was lost in bliss when he felt a hot, warm, pussy slide down his cock. The whisper was again back in his ear. "We have a wager, Gaijin, enjoy. "We will ride you until we cum, if one of us makes you cum then we win."

Sean felt a blind fold cover his eyes, and again Mika whispered, "Which of your pussies is fucking your cock, Gaijin." Sean felt his hands secured to the table, and Mika whispered again, "No fair touching breasts to find out."

Sean felt incredible, it was like every nerve in his body was focused in his 7 inch rod, it pulsed, he felt the hot wetness of the one riding him drip down his cock. He could tell by the change in angle and pace that his rider was close. He heard three voices hiss, "Shhhh."

Sean moaned and breathlessly sighed, "Hannah"

Hannah moaned and Sean felt her cum drip down him as she drove her pussy down on his cock and ground her clit against his pelvic bone, the oil from the massage adding to her motion. "Fuck," she moaned as she quivered. With the other hands free of their massage duty Courtney and Anne had teased her nipples to rock hard nubs. They pinched and pulled as she came, adding to her pleasure.

Hannah leaned down and kissed her Master as she slowly lifted her wet pussy from his cock. Sean didn't have long to recover as he felt the weight shift on the table and another pussy plunged down on his cock. While the first ride was gentle, this was fucking. The table creaked as the assailant's pussy rode Sean's cock hard. This time the voice in Sean's ear was Hannah. Her hands trailed down his chest and played with his nipples. "Which of the three are fucking you, Master?"

Sean got ready to speak when Hannah leaned forward and placed her nipple into his mouth. Sean began to suckle like a nursing baby, using his mouth, teeth and tongue to cause Hannah to pant and moan. When she pulled away she chuckled, "We never said we'd play fair, Master."

The pussy riding his cock was slamming down onto him and then grinding before lifting off of him. He wasn't sure he would last through this round as he felt his balls beginning to boil. He groaned, "Anne,"

Hannah nibbled on his earlobe. "You are two for two, Master.'

Since Sean had guessed correctly Anne growled, "It's a battle of wills, Master. I think I can last longer than you." She continued to buck and ride, Sean waited until she was only on the tip of his cock when he squeezed blood into his cock with a kegel and slightly moved his hip angling his cock to the front wall of her pussy. As she slammed down on him she felt the pressure on her G spot and her cervix. "No fucking fair, Master," she groaned. Sean timed her thrusts until again she was at the height of her motion when he lifted his hips driving his cock into her. "Fuuuuuuuuck, so not fair," she groaned as she kept riding with his hips off of the table. Sean felt her thrusting slow as her orgasm began to subside. Like Hannah she leaned forward and kissed him, "Next time Sir, next time."

She slid off of him and moved to the place where Hannah was. She massaged his neck and scalp as the next pussy lowered onto him. He knew immediately it was Courtney. All of the women could fuck, but Courtney's pussy fit him like a glove. At full penetration he rested against her cervix, she had incredible muscle control. She sat on him and didn't move at all. Just sat up and gently arched her back and started a slow grind. It was sensual, it was gentle, it was passionate. The three women in the room watched in awe as the youngest among them made love to her Master. Her hands found a perch on his chest as she barely moved.

The breathing of Sean showed just how much he was savoring this moment. His entire body seemed to relax as his hips began to gently thrust. His voice sounded like he was a thousand miles away as he whispered, "That's my baby girl." They moved in perfect rhythm, gentle thrusts and slight grinds. Courtney was in no hurry to get her reward. She rode him for minutes letting her orgasm slowly build.

Sean moaned, "Come to daddy baby girl."

She leaned down on him and they kissed. This lifted her pussy up his cock enough that he could gently thrust into her. Again, there was no rush to this moment. As they kissed Courtney's breathing changed. The other three women were rubbing their own clits as they watched this eternal dance between lovers. Soon Courtney's breathing quickened, she pulled out of the kiss, "Sean, I love you," she said. The orgasm was intense as she was cumming and fighting tears at the same time.

Her orgasm went on for a while. She laid against his chest and quivered. Anne had slipped out of the room to get a cool washcloth for the young woman. She slipped back in and held the cool cloth against the back of Courtney's neck. She reached down and kissed her on the cheek and whispered, "That may be the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed. Thank you for sharing that with all of us."

Finally Courtney slid off of Sean whispering in his ear, "I could sleep like this, but fair is fair." As she slipped off of him Mika climbed on. The only one of the four to turn around. She rode in reverse-cowgirl. She found an interesting position as she leaned forward, causing Sean's cock to point downward. She thrust up and down causing his cock to slide just along the upper wall of her pussy. She knew she would not last long enough to win the bet, but losing the bet was a gift of thanks to Courtney for what she had just witnessed.

The position caused Mika's clit to grind on that ridge of Sean's cock. After rubbing her own clit watching Courtney she was primed. It only took a couple of minutes for her thrusts to become erratic and fast. Her arms quivered. Anne and Hannah moved to hold her tits and played with her nipples.

This orgasm was as powerful as any. She thrust her head back as she slammed her pussy up and down his shaft. Each thrust caused Sean's balls to hit her clit. Mika growled deep, "Make me cum, Gaijin, own this pussy."

Sean enjoyed the feeling as Mika screamed as her orgasm tore through her. She thrust like a crazy woman, driven to madness by Sean's cock. Sean had to fight his own orgasm as she began to slow down.

Finally she slid off of his cock. The women took off his blindfold and the sashes holding his hands. Sean was quiet. The room smelled of sex, but he still hadn't cum.

Anne said, "Well, the bet was the winner didn't have to help with dishes, but I think we can agree that Courtney won tonight."

Mika kissed Courtney, "Make love to your Master and don't come out until he has finished."

Sean sat up and looked at Courtney, the candlelight playing off of the oil and her own perspiration. He reached out and took her hand, she moved to him as he sat on the edge of the table. "Climb up here baby girl."

Courtney straddled him and moved to his lap facing him. With her feet on the table and her arms around his neck she lowered herself onto his cock. She rode him, slowly. Long full strokes feeling his cock pull almost all the way out and then slowly sliding her hot, wet pussy all the way back down. Sean let her go for a couple of minutes before he stopped her. He whispered, "Hold onto me."

She wrapped her legs around him and kept her hands around his neck as he stood, his cock never leaving her pussy. He turned around and laid her onto the table. He stood between her thighs and slowly took out his cock. He knelt between her legs and began to lick her pussy. With each pass he would gently thrust his tongue into her and then move up and pull her clit into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue. He would release her clit and move his tongue back down and thrusting inside of her. He repeated this until Courtney was squirming and thrusting her hips.

On the last pass he kept his mouth on her clit and slipped two fingers into her steaming pussy. She started a long, deep, moaning, "Oh, My God," she repeated over and over, each repetition a little louder and a little closer together. She came, she squirted, she thrashed her head back and forth. When the climax began to subside Sean stood and plunged his cock deep into her.

Sean began to thrust, deep, slow, and powerful. "Look at me, Courtney. Do not let your eyes leave mine."

Sean thrust into her as they stared into each other's eyes. Sean held onto her thighs as his cock pistoned in and out of her slowly. "Cum for me, NOW," he commanded.

Courtney came, her legs quivering against his chest. As the orgasm began to subside he continued to look at her, "I'm not done with you, cum for me again, NOW."

On command her tiny body convulsed against him, another long moan escaping her lips. She never let her gaze waiver. "I'm tapped out, Master."

Sean shook his head, "Not until I say so." He thrust into her almost violently and held his cock against her cervix. "Cum again for me, NOW."

Her eyes went large and she began to shake her head, 'No' even as the orgasm coursed through her body. Sean noticed her legs shaking, and her toes curling. He moved one of her feet and slipped it in his mouth as he said, "NOW." and yet one more orgasm tore through her exhausted body.

Sean began to thrust now, looking for his own release. Their eyes never left one another as he whispered, "You belong to me, your pussy is mine, your heart is mine. You can cum one more time with me, right baby girl?"

She nodded as he growled, "Now!"

The roar that tore from Sean's throat was primal and the scream from Courtney was not far from that. The three women had finished dinner and were sitting in the living room sipping wine in their kimonos.

Anne smiled, "Ladies, we need to face the facts, his cock is amazing, his heart seems to be even bigger than his cock, but the most we do is borrow it, that man belongs with that woman."

Sean and Courtney walked into the living room, naked and unashamed. Sean looked at Mika, "Dr. Matsuda, my assignment may not get turned in quite on time in the morning."

Mika moved to Sean and moved into her customary kneel. Without using her hands she opened her mouth and took Sean's cock into her throat, cleaning it from the evening's events. She looked up at him and winked, "I said I wouldn't fuck for a grade, but Gaijin, this may be the one exception."

The next morning Sean was awakened by a phone call at 630. It was Hannah. Mark was going to sell the agency and hand MT Development to Scott. Sean knew that would be his next headache. He told Hannah that he was going to an attorney to file for divorce and was not sure what he was going to do next, but that he was very aware that he wouldn't last two days in prison. He wanted to sell the house as well.

At this point Hannah was no longer invested in the marriage, it had been a long nine months and the more Sean taught her about herself and the more she learned about Mark the more she knew this was the right decision. Mark promised that he would not fight her and that they would split the money from his retirement, the house, and the business 50/50. Sean listened to her while she verbally sorted things out. He knew she didn't need advice, just for him to listen as she put the pieces in place. As they were getting ready to hang up he said one short piece, "Hannah, I do not trust him. Make sure that you get an attorney from out of town, not one that he can buy. Is there anything I can do?"

She replied, "Maybe someday you will make love to me when my heart hurts? I know that I am your whore, Sir, and I do so love it when you fuck me. Maybe, just once we can make love?"

Sean was quiet, "We can do that Hannah, you tell me when."

A tear streamed down her face, "Thank you, Sir." She hung up and sat on the edge of the bed in this new place, in the home of a woman that was a stranger 24 hours ago and wondered how in the world she had gotten to this place. Soon to be divorced, asking a man her son's age to make love to her, telling him how much she loved it when he fucked her, not to mention this harem and the things she had done sexually with her own daughter. A voice inside of her screamed she should be ashamed, but the peace she felt as she sat calmed her that she was right where she should be.

12