Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days went by as routines were established and new routines made. Courtney and Hannah were going to move just down the street from Mika. With Mika's help Courtney was able to continue her semester online only and was working on transferring to a place more local.

Sean got back into the swing of classes and workouts. He would wander over to have dinner with Mika, Courtney and Hannah a couple of times a week. Hannah and Courtney would move in a couple of weeks and Hannah had arranged with Mark to have things moved. Hannah, Courtney, and Sean would come and pack. Mika had volunteered herself to go too. They would pack and then movers would load and move things to the new house.

Things fell into a fairly normal routine until one evening after an amazing blowjob from Courtney she looked up at Sean and asked. "Will you bring more into our little clan?"

Sean pulled her from the ground and sat her on her lap. "Is that what you want?"

Courtney shrugged, "Maybe..."

Sean looked at her, "Cort, are you saying you don't mind sharing me with others?"

She smiled, "It's not always easy, but I don't mind as long as I get enough of you."

He sighed lightly, "Adding more might mean less of me?"

Courtney whined, "I know, but..."

Sean pushed, "But what?"

Courtney took a deep breath. "They are all my mom's age and in truth they don't play with each other unless you are here."

Sean chuckled, "So let me get this straight, you want me to find another female, closer to your age so that you can fuck her when you aren't fucking me?"

Courtney blushed, "It sounds so much better in my mind, but that's kind of what I am saying."

Sean shook his head, "That's not always easy to find. You do know that the reason that your mom, Mika, and Anne are a part of this little 'clan' as you call it is because I found things about them that they don't want the world to know, right?"

Courtney nodded, "I knew about mom, I kind of figured something similar with Mika and Anne." She paused and looked him in the eyes, "You know that they won't leave you now even if you destroyed the evidence, right? Master, this is your harem for good or bad. We are all learning about ourselves and so far it's good."

Sean sighed and kissed her. The little kiss turned into a longer kiss, which led to Sean's hand snaking under Courtney's skirt. His fingers found her wetness and slipped inside. She moaned into his kiss, "Finger me. I've cum on your mouth and your cock, make me cum on your hand."

They kissed as Sean slipped his middle and ring finger into her, finding her G spot and gently rubbing it. His thumb slid back and forth over her clit as their tongues and lips danced with one another. Courtney moaned into his mouth as his hand worked magic inside of her tight body. He would slide his fingers deep into her and lift them graze the front wall as he pulled them back to her G spot. As she got closer Sean cupped his hand, using the palm of his hand on her clit as his fingers worked inside. As her breathing became more labored he increased the pressure and pace until his hand was sloshing in her wetness.

She had to break the kiss to get enough air to fill her lungs as his hands continued. Her moan began to grow from deep in her chest, the pitch got higher and the tone louder as the orgasm began to grow. Finally, she came with a growl that shook her ribs. His hand moved almost violently in her tight pussy as the orgasm rocked her. Sean knew what was coming next as he felt her stomach muscles clamp down and her breathing deepened one more time. This time the moan sounded like a train rushing through the night, then she squirted. The warm liquid filling his hand, and flooding his lap.

As the orgasm passed and Courtney caught her breath she was almost limp in his arms. "What was that?" she asked. "What did you do to me?"

Sean kissed her on the nose, "Just unlocked another piece baby girl."

He slid his hand out from under her skirt, she reached down and took his wrist in her hand and brought it to her mouth. She cleaned his hand and fingers with her mouth. She moaned and whispered, "Thank you, daddy."

Sean sighed as he wondered if this was all they would ever be or if maybe sometime down the road she would see him as he saw her.

Later that week Sean was eating in the cafeteria. He sat with Madison and Brianna, two softball players on the Tech softball team. It was obvious that he had sat down and interrupted a private conversation and quickly went to excuse himself when Madi put out her hand. "Sean, stay with her, she needs company, I don't want her alone right now and I have to get to class."

Madi kissed Bri on the top of the head as she walked off, "Sean's got you for the next hour until I get back. Dont be stupid Bri."

Sean sat silently until Bri got up to leave. He followed quickly, "Where are you heading?" he asked.

"For a walk, what does it look like?" she angrily replied.

Sean walked beside her, "Hey, I'm not the bad guy here. What's going on?"

She looked at him with rage in her eyes. "The bitch lied to me, Sean. We were going to get married when I graduated. Four years of lies, fucking lies. Let's get married, let's plan our life, let's, let's, let's. I'm ready, I buy the ring, I propose and what does the bitch do? I can't get married, it would ruin my parents life if they found out I was gay! Who the fuck does that to another person?"

Brianna stormed and walked off again. Sean chased after her, "Bri, slow down. Talk to me, please."

Sean was shocked when she turned with tears in her eyes, "Stop being such a kid and hold me dammit." Sean opened his arms and she fell into them. Athletes tend to stick together and Sean had known Bri since his freshman year. She had been one of his 'navigators', one of the upper class leaders who took freshmen under their wing helping them to navigate scholarship and NCAA rules, class scheduling etc.

The tall pitcher for the softball team cried into his chest. He put his cheek on top of her head and tried to calm her, "Let it go, it's okay. I'm not going anywhere."

Bri cried for a while in his arms and then started walking to the softball facility. Sean walked with her, she reached out and took his hand. Sean was sure that folks were wondering, Bri had never hidden her sexuality and he was sure it was a bit shocking to his and her teammates to see the two of them walking together holding hands.

They walked in silence. They stopped under a tree outside of the softball locker room. She sniffed, "I would say 'come in' but folks would flip out about a male in our space."

Sean laughed, "It's interesting to me that folks would freak the fuck out if I walked into your space, but we have women in our locker room all the time. Reporters, folks from the athletic department, managers, trainers, the list goes on."

Bri's eyes narrowed, "Well when you see one of your trainers tell her I said to fuck off."

Sean was genuinely confused as Bri raged, "Oh, that's right, we couldn't be seen in public or around football players because her image would be ruined. The cunt played me." Enraged she pulled out her phone, scrolled through a couple of pictures then showed her phone to Sean.

Sean was truly surprised at what he saw. There was Kacey, the same Kacey that had wrapped his ankles, taped his wrists, and took care of him when he was injured. This was Kacey as Sean never dreamed existed. Kacey, on her hands and knees, collar, leash, ball gag in her mouth being led by Bri, dressed in a black leather corset and knee high boots.

Sean looked at Brianna, "I am never speechless Bri, but..."

Bri scrolled more on her phone. Sean felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. She looked at him, "Show these to the bitch the next time she's getting you ice, the next time she orders you to use a fucking foam roller instead of the massage gun. Tell her that you know what she is under those shorts and polo's."

Madison came jogging up, "You guys okay?"

Bri snarled, "Better than ever, let's get ready for practice." She turned and walked towards the locker room, "Do with those what the fuck ever you want Sean."

Madison looked at Sean who had still said nothing. "What the fuck?" she asked.

"Madi, I had no idea that Bri and Kacey. None," he said.

She looked up at the tall kicker, "Nobody did Sean except inside a small group. That's what Kacey wanted. Didn't want to jeopardize her job, wanted to wait for the right time to tell her parents, wanted it to be the right time for others to know. It looks more like she was using Bri the entire 4 years to scratch her kink itch."

Sean looked at his friend, "Whatever she needs that you need help with, you text. 24/7, we will figure something out."

Madi hugged him, "Thanks, kid. I need to get in there before someone says the wrong thing and ends up with one very pissed off pitcher whipping balls at their head."

Sean hugged her back, "Whatever you need, sis. You let me know." As Madi walked away he shook his head and started talking to himself. "It can't be this easy. Hannah, Mika and Anne and now Kacey. All with a secret they don't want shared to the world."

Sean started the walk to his afternoon class as he thought to himself. Kacey is probably late 20's, definitely into girls, submissive, and a secret that few of us know. Cort said she wanted to add someone closer to her age and would fuck her even without me involved. He chuckled to himself before looking at his phone, "Kacey Campbell, welcome to the club."

Sean scrolled through the pictures and what he saw shocked him. Kacey, strapped to a St. Andrew's Cross with nipple clips and a clit clip. Kacey on her back with a vibrator in her pussy and her ass. Kacey kneeling in a bathroom with her knees open and words like slut, milk cow, and other words written on her body. Kacey looking back as she was bent over with a jeweled butt plug in. Kacey riding a woman with a strap on, while Bri was behind her fucking her ass with a strap on. Kacey laying on her back while Madi and Bri squatted over her urinating.

"That's a level of kink beyond my expertise," he thought as he closed his phone.

Sean went through class and then to study table. The team had a dinner tonight to allow some of the high money boosters to rub shoulders with the team. Sean stuck around the facility, setting up the kicking net and working on relearning his steps and strike. He didn't stick around to kick, he waited. Finally he saw Kacey head into the trainers room long after everyone else had left.

Sean followed her. She was closing up for the night, getting everything ready for the baseball, softball and track training teams in the morning. Sean struck his familiar pose leaning against a door jam and watching. Finally, she turned and screamed seeing him standing there.

"2 Ball" she said, "I saw you kicking, but unless that ankle is swollen, can it wait til morning."

Sean smiled, "Ankle is fine Kacey, actually I just came to talk."

She sighed, "Sean, it's late, tomorrow is a long day, can it wait?"

Sean shrugged, "Sure it can wait, I was just giving you a heads up that Brianna is a hot mess and that you may want to let her staff know so they can look out for her."

Kacey's voice caught slightly, "I.. I didn't know, thanks, I'll pass that along to Grace."

Sean went on, "I had a long talk with her today. I learned some things."

Kacey looked up innocently, "Really?"

Sean smiled, "I always knew she was gay, we all know. What I didn't know is that she had a girlfriend. Did you?"

Kacey shook her head, "Never saw her with anyone."

Sean kept pushing, "Also Bri is a Domme, can you believe it?"

Kacey swallowed and shook her head, Sean noticed a bead of sweat begin to trickle down from her temple. Kacey smiled a smile that did not go all the way to her eyes, "You learn something every day, listen, I really need to lock up and get going."

She walked up to him but he didn't move. He just looked down at her, "Also learned she was supposed to get married but the girl broke it off because she had too much to lose." Sean could smell the fear she was standing so close.

Kacey looked up at Sean, "That's... that's awful. Poor, girl."

Sean pulled out his phone, "Your family is a big deal in this valley Kacey, you are a good trainer, I'm sure you've sacrificed long and hard to be on the second rung in this facility, only the doctors are higher on the ladder than you."

Kacey looked at him with nothing to say.

Sean stepped aside and ushered her out the door. "You can lock up, I'll be on my way but since we are all learning here tonight maybe you need to learn something too. Bri is broken-hearted, but she is a nice person, a genuine kind person who helped me adjust to this big place. I will do anything to protect her, she is like a sister to me."

Kacey turned to get by the large man in the doorway, her size 42 DD tits pushing against his ribs. He looked down, "I know Kacey, and I have the receipts to prove it. You go on and lock up, you live your life, but know this. I will call, and you will do what I ask, when I ask, how I ask. Bri is a good, kind, decent person. I am not."

Kacey quietly whispered, "What do you want?"

Sean laughed, "Not tonight, it's late and you have a long day. Come on, I'll walk you to your car. Wouldn't want someone to attack you on the long walk."

Kacey's hands were shaking as she locked the doors and they walked out of the facility. Just before leaving Sean said, "Just one thing."

She stopped walking, "What is it?"

Sean lifted the skirt she was wearing and ran a finger along her thong and her ass crack until he touched the jewel butt plug. "Yeah, you hide it well, I would not have guessed, but now I know just how much of a slut you are."

"I'm gay, Sean," she whispered.

Sean chuckled, "Maybe, or maybe you are just a submissive into humiliation because you took those two strap ons like a champ." Sean opened the door for her as she stepped out into the cool night. Sean walked her to her car, "Talk to Bri about this, try to leave this university for a better job and it all goes public Kacey." Her hands were shaking so badly the keys were jingling. Sean took her keys and hit the unlock button, when they got to her car he opened the door and Kacey stepped inside and sat down. "Have a good night Kace," he said as he tipped that black cowboy hat. "I'll be in touch and it better not stay on read or go to voicemail. Have a nice night."

Sean started walking to his apartment. Kacey sat in the parking lot for ten minutes watching him walk from light to light before she had calmed down enough to start her Subaru.

12