Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 08

Story Info
The Tables Turn on Sean.
5.9k words
4.69
8.3k
7
0

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

*-*-*

In a room filled with BDSM equipment like Kacey's little dungeon there were many places to fuck or to have sex. At Courtney and Kacey's request that Sean make love to Kacey there weren't many places to make love. Sean scooped Kacey up in his arms and began to walk into the bedroom.

Kacey was not used to being carried so was enjoying his strength, then she realized where he was going. "Sir, please not that bed, that bed is reserved for a partner, not a hook-up"

The reality that he was going to make love to the woman that took care of his injuries and that he would see her everyday in the locker room made him pause at her words. Respecting her request he took her into the spare room. It was small, with only a dresser, a twin bed, and a small chair.

Courtney sat in the chair as Sean carried Kacey to the bed. He placed her gently on the bed and began to unlace her corset. She looked at him, "Please, may I leave this on?"

Sean looked at her, "Why?"

She looked at Courtney then to Sean, "I'm fat. You have Courtney and others who are built like cheerleaders, I am built like a linebacker."

Sean smiled, "That's a shitty reason, you are not fat. You may be built differently than Cort, but you are beautiful exactly the way you are. Gay, straight, bi, tall, short, kinky, vanilla, I don't care." He took her chin in his hand and gently forced her to look into his eyes, "Look at me and hear me. You are perfect, and whoever has convinced you that you aren't is a fool."

Courtney moved to sit beside her new friend. Her soft hands began to unlace Kacey's corset. She whispered in her ear, "You are sensual, you are beautiful, you are gorgeous."

Kacey slowly relaxed her posture as Courtney continued to talk. Her voice was a soft whisper into Kacey's ear, "Sir is going to make love to you and I am going to watch the two of you. He will do things to you that you have never imagined, I promise. I am going to watch your eyes, your body, and your breasts. I want to learn your body, see you feel loved and cherished, watch you cum. I want to see all of you when that happens."

Kacey turned and leaned back into Courtney. Courtney smiled as Kacey sighed, "I still hold your leash tonight, kiss me little one."

Courtney smiled, "I will do just that in one moment."

Kacey looked puzzled as Courtney moved to the very top of the bed. She patted her lap, "I'll be your pillow while Sir makes love to you and I will kiss you anytime you want."

Kacey scooted up the bed, kissed Courtney and then laid her head on her lap. Sean had been watching the two patiently. Kacey looked at him as she positioned herself, "You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

Sean shook his head and moved onto the bed, opening Kacey's legs and kissing his way from her toes, up the inside of her thighs to her pussy. He gently opened her lips and found her clit with his tongue. He gently pulled it into his mouth as his tongue licked it with strong, wide strokes. As he found a rhythm and Kacey got comfortable he changed it to quick flicks on her clit with his tongue as he gently sucked it between his lips.

Kacey gasped and Courtney kissed her again. As Sean continued to tease her clit he decided to add his fingers, slipping first one, then two into her pussy. He alternated between massaging her G spot and slowly pistoning his fingers into her. "Holy fuck," Kacey groaned, "Are you fucking sure you aren't a gay woman, my God, oh my God, I'm going to cum."

Cum she did, it was long and hard. Kacey thrashed around on the bed as Sean kept his relentless pressure on her clit. Kacey's hands went from grabbing Sean's head and pulling his mouth closer to her pussy to pushing him away as she gasped, "No more, no more. Please."

Sean looked up at her as she collapsed back into Courtney's lap. "No more, really?"

Kacey nodded, "Damn, that was intense. After the foreplay, just too much. Where did you learn to eat pussy like that? Son of a bitch, that was intense."

Courtney smoothed Kacey's hair and smiled, "Just wait." Courtney looked at Sean, "Now, Sir."

Sean moved to position his cock at Kacey's pussy, he ran the head up and down the slit to get wet enough to penetrate. As the head of his cock began to slide between her lips Kacey sighed, "Gentle please, the real thing is different than a strap on or dildo. Please,"

Sean smiled, "I'll be gentle until you tell me otherwise." Sean pushed until he was about halfway in.

Kacey put her hands up against his chest, "Wait, wait. Let me relax."

Courtney smiled at Sean, "Don't let it go to your head, your cock is wonderful but not porn star 'TOO MUCH'"

Sean barely heard her as he was watching Kacey intently. She nodded and he pushed again, sliding deep into her. She gave a little grunt, "I feel it, my God it's been so long. I feel warm and full. Just leave it there a minute."

Sean pulsed his cock and Kacey's eyes got big, "What did you just do?"

Courtney eased her mind, "He likes to squeeze his ass and pulse his cock when he's in there against your cervix. Just wait until he does that at the end."

Again, Kacey nodded and Sean pulled out slowly until just the tip was still inside of her. Courtney marveled, Sean's arms were flexed and his eyes watched Kacey intently. He pushed again slowly and gently until he was fully inside, then withdrew slowly. He was very slow and deliberate and after a couple of minutes he began to slide in and out just a bit quicker.

Sean lowered his hips which caused his cock to slide in at more of an upward manner, letting his head and ridge graze Kacey's G spot. She let out little whimpers with each long, slow stroke.

Courtney nodded to Sean as she bent down to kiss Kacey. The slight distraction allowed Sean to use a bit more force with each thrust. He was still slow on the withdrawal, but pushed in with a bit more energy. Kacey grunted into Courtney's kiss.

Sean was in no hurry and neither was Kacey. "God," Kacey whispered, "I feel every inch, so much different than..." Courtney quieted her with another kiss. Sean lifted Kacey's hips just a bit allowing her clit to grind even more fully on his shaft as he worked to take her to another level.

Courtney again smoothed Kacey's hair, brushing it out of her face, "I want to watch those incredible tits bounce, Sean's going to speed up now."

Kacey nodded and Sean did speed up. Driving his cock into her, each thrust did cause her tits to bounce. 42 Double D tits tent to move during sex. Kacey's breathing also changed, her chest flushed pink, and she was biting at her bottom lip. Courtney just couldn't be quiet, "You are going to cum on his cock and it's going to feel amazing."

Kacey nodded and Sean picked up the pace a little more. Kacey began to groan, "Fuck me, my God. Fuck, fuck, fuck." She gritted her teeth, "Shit, shit, shit,"

Sean kept slightly increasing the tempo of the thrust, finally he spoke, "Let it go Kacey, stop fighting it, be a good girl and cum."

Kacey, the submissive, heard the phrase good girl and the command to cum and she did. It was a powerful orgasm that started small and just kept building and building as Sean kept thrusting into her. First it was a low growl that got louder and higher pitched as the orgasm grew. Sean watched her face, her eyes closed and he saw them move beneath her eyelids like they were rolling back in her head a bit. He grabbed her thighs and held tightly to her and drove his cock into her and held himself deep inside her.

That was what it took. Kacey's eyes did roll back, her hands went to her own tits and she began to squeeze her nipples. Her hips were rolling, grinding her clit against Sean's pelvic bone. She came again, this one didn't last as long but was just as intense. After the round of orgasms her body completely relaxed. Sean smiled, "You okay?"

Kacey sighed, "I'm better than okay, but I'm exhausted."

Sean slowly withdrew his cock. She looked up at him, "Did you?"

Sean smiled, "I'm fine."

Kacey repeated, "Did you cum?"

Sean shook his head 'no', "Rest, Kacey. I'm fine."

Her face fell, "I can't be a good girl and not have you finish."

Sean looked at his friend, "You are tired, your body is exhausted, I am fine."

Courtney began to speak and Sean looked at her with a look that told her that what she was going to say wasn't a good idea.

Kacey sat up and looked at Sean, "This is not the way this evening is going to end."

"Kacey, do you feel cherished?"

She nodded.

"Do you feel used?"

She shook her head

"Have you enjoyed the evening?"

Again she nodded

"Then relax, sometimes it's about the journey and not the destination. You have tapped out for the evening, forcing you to give more than you have just for me to finish isn't going to happen after I heard how you were treated."

She kissed him, she kissed him with a passion that surprised even her. She moved as she kissed him until she was in front of him. "I don't feel used, I don't feel taken advantage of, I want to be a good girl. Please, allow me."

Sean was sitting on the end of the bed, Courtney had moved behind him and Kacey stood in front of him. "Slide back, Sean."

Courtney moved and Sean laid back on the bed. Kacey crawled onto his lap, moved her pussy over his cock and lowered herself. She sighed, "So full, so warm." She placed her hands on his chest and looked into his eyes the way he had done with her. She began to move, slow strokes riding his cock. Sean closed his eyes. Kacey spoke as she lifted her pussy up and down his cock "Look at me, Sean." He opened his eyes, "Do I look like I'm being taken advantage of?"

He shook his head as she rode him faster.

She grunted, "Does it look like I'm enjoying," she grunted, "your cock," another grunt, "filling my wet pussy?"

Sean nodded his head. She leaned down further which caused her pussy to feel even tighter around his cock. "Then cum, Sir. Fill my wet pussy, cum."

Sean grunted and Kacey sat straight up, arched her back, thrust out her tits and began to grind. "Fill me, Sean, give it to me."

Sean reached out for her tits and she shook her head, "No, cum first."

She would grind on him for a few seconds and then bounce, her tits bouncing all over. She growled, "I'm close, don't make me cum alone dammit."

Sean growled as his balls began to erupt. "That's it, that's it," Kacey cried, "Fill me. Fuck, cum with me Sir."

Sean's cock twitched and his balls tightened as his cum blasted deep into Kacey's body. Her breathing was almost a pant as she yelled, "My God Courtney, you were right I feel it all."

Sean's orgasm finished and his body relaxed, much as Kacey's had a few minutes earlier. She leaned forward and laid her head on his chest, she purred, "See, that wasn't awful?" She kissed his nipple.

Courtney sighed, "Awful, that was amazing to watch." She got up and moved to the foot of the bed. Sean's cock was going down and it slipped out of Kacey. Courtney immediately cleaned it with her mouth and licked Kacey's pussy as well.

Sean and Kacey moaned then Kacey spoke, "Let's nap a bit then it's your turn, Courtney."

On Sunday Sean was meeting a recruit for a tour of campus. He slipped on his Tech polo and his khaki pants. He noticed the envelope in his pocket from the meet and greet at the auto dealer the other night.

He opened it and read the typed note:

Mr. Little,

I know your secrets. You should be more careful. Professors and local personalities - you spend a lot of time with some older women. Having friends from home stay with them too. Not the usual actions of a college student. You will hear from me soon.

Miss Shadow

Sean laughed, it had to be a joke by one of the crew. He tossed the paper on his bed and headed to campus. The tour was over by mid afternoon. He got a text from Mika, "The girls are coming here for dinner tonight, I thought maybe you could be the grill guy for us. See you at 6?"

Sean replied that he would love to join them. A little after 6 he walked into Mika's house and found the four women chatting around the kitchen island. He tossed the envelope and note on the bar. "Alright, which one of you is being the comedian?"

Anne took the envelope and opened it, her face lost all color.

Mika looked at her friend, "Anne, what's wrong?"

Anne shook her head, "If this is a joke one of you played, I will personally beat your ass."

The letter made its rounds and all four of the women looked truly scared. Sean looked from one to another, "You mean, this isn't a joke?"

The panicked chatter assured him that none of the four had anything to do with it. He texted Kacey who also denied having anything to do with the letter.

Sean sat on one of the barstools, "Well, fuck," he muttered.

Everyone was truly paranoid by this time. Hannah and Courtney didn't have nearly as much to lose anymore as Anne and Mika, but they were still in someone's sights.

Anne, ever the reporter began to ask questions, "Did you see anyone looking at you strange? Have you noticed any car following you around regularly? Have you told anyone?"

Sean shook his head. "No, to any of those."

Sean grilled the chicken for the group as planned, but nobody ate very much. As he left Sean looked at each of them, "This is my fuck up, I will fix it. I don't know how, but I will fix this mess. I will not let you all take the fall for my shit. If anything starts to happen I will turn myself in for extortion and bribery and I will own my mistakes. None of you are going to be anything other than a victim of my misogyny and blackmail. In fact, if you want to go to the police and begin the proceedings to save your own asses, I couldn't blame you."

Coutney and Hannah were quiet as they truly had the least risk of anyone in the room. Mika finally stood and walked to Sean. She gently touched his face, "I know I should kneel, but I don't think that's what you need right now. Yes, the way you entered my life was wrong, but I have grown to enjoy you in my life and yes, in my pants. You heard me tell Anne I wanted someone to take me, bend me over and fuck me like a whore. You've done that, but you've also helped me move, protected me, cared about me. I am in this with you my Gaijin."

Anne sighed, "I don't know. My humiliation would be the most public. I can see the other stations now, "Channel 4 Anchor in a multiple partner affair involving a Tech football player."

Sean nodded, "I understand Anne. Do what you have to do."

Mika turned to look at her friend. "Annette Elizabeth, it was you who led the escapades in Vegas. It was you who had the pictures and videos that Sean found. This may be on Sean, but you have sowed seeds for many years and you knew the risk. I've known you for 20 years, you are my best friend, but there are times your pussy overrules your brain. I love you, but you will NOT hang Sean out to dry on this. We will figure this out."

Hannah stood, "Sean, I know what I had before has fallen apart. You were part of that. However, you saved me more than you hurt me. I know I don't have as much at risk as Anne or Mika. I'm sure home is already a gossip hot bed that Courtney and I came down here with you. I'm a big girl and I've made big girl choices and if it comes I have to pay for those choices, I am willing to pay for them."

The youngest in the room had been quiet, listening to those with much more at risk than her chatter. Finally after an hour of chatter and conversation she raised her hand. Mika looked at her after a moment, she smiled, "Courtney dear, you are part of us, you don't have to raise your hand."

Anne looked at the young girl, "Yep, just talk louder like I do."

Courtney stood, "I just have a question. Why are you all acting like you've lost already? It was a note, it sounds like she knows something but didn't say what she knew. If anything were to come out she would have to talk to Sean or go public."

Everyone nodded except Sean who just sat with a pained look on his face. Courtney continued, "I see professional women, intelligent women, women who made their own way. I see proud women standing right here. You share more in common than just liking Sean, or his cock. You three are here because Sean found out shit. Sean and I were at Kacey's on Friday, because Sean found out shit. Sean found shit that you all thought was never going to be found. I just found out that Chad has been kicked out of college for shit that he did. I don't know what yet, but I'm willing to bet the man sitting in this room had something to do with it. Mom, you see what he found out about Mark, about Scott, about you. Truly, he found shit out about all of you. If he did that, he will find out about Miss Shadow, because even shadows leave footprints. Not only that, but there are 5 more people willing to look for footprints with him."

Sean looked at Courtney, "Five?"

Courtney nodded, "I've been texting Kayce, she's on her way. We will figure this shit out Sean. We will find out what we need to find out and who knows, maybe your little harem will grow to 6."

Sean shook his head, "No, this is my problem and I will deal with it."

Anne looked at Mika, then to Sean, "Mika is right, Sean. I created my own shit storm. She's right that my pussy screams louder than my brain at times. But trust me, I didn't get to be the lead anchor of a prominent regional news agency by fucking producers," she looked at her small B cup tits, "or getting a boob job. I got there because I was a damn good reporter before I became an anchor. I actually have more awards for investigative journalism than for what I do on the desk."

Courtney smiled, "See, a fucking PhD economist, an investigative reporter, mom raised more money for her philanthropic organizations than anyone in the state because she knew who to talk to and how to talk to them, and when we toss in Kayce who has years of contacts we will figure it out."

Anne looked at Courtney, "Are we sure bringing someone else into the circle, someone able to identify any of us is a good idea. I don't think so."

Just then the doorbell rang and Courtney smiled, "Too late." She hopped off of the chair and answered the door. Kayce walked in, her hair in a messy bun and her eyes narrow. She walked straight to Sean and poked him in the chest, "Look at me. I said look at me, now Mister." Sean lifted his eyes to hers, "Pull your fucking head out of your ass and get back in the fucking game."

The room got deathly quiet as Kayce continued, "I said look at me Little. You are a fucking kicker, a damn good kicker but you have missed more than a few kicks in your life, I know because I fucking saw them. What do you do the next time you are in field goal range? Again, I know because I've been there. You strap your helmet on, you look at your teammates and you swear to God you won't let them down. You go to Matt and tell him that you won't miss the next one. Am I right?" Sean said nothing, "I asked you a fucking question Sean. Am I right?"

Sean nodded slowly, "You're right - but dammit Kayce this isn't a game!"

She put her hands on her hips, "You're right it's not a game, but you damn well better start treating it like it is. What happened last year to that kicker in the Big Twelve that missed an extra point early, missed a field goal as time expired to win the game, and then hit the upright in overtime?"

12