Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean shrugged, "He had to leave school because there were threats."

Kayce smiled, "You've been threatened, Sean. They all have. It's your team. Your fucking team Sean. We have all experienced the joys of your amazing cock but that's not what makes a man. We have all experienced your presence, but that's not what makes a man. A man protects what he loves. Now I am telling you for the last time, get your head out of your ass and get back in the fucking game."

Kayce had a great idea but for Sean it was difficult to implement. He moped through most of the week then despair began to set in when he got a voicemail from a blocked number on Wednesday. 'Hello Mr. Little. Have you figured it out yet? Has your posse started to worry, or are they officially a harem? Well, whatever. See you soon. Miss Shadow.

Sean wanted to text everyone but didn't think that was wise since he wasn't sure where the mysterious Miss Shadow was getting her info. He had hacked emails and phones and knew what was possible. He was sure he had been safe, but was not going to chance it. He was freaking out that she had found his phone number.

Sean talked to Kayce as she was walking into the facility and he was leaving morning workout and heading to class. Courtney came and met him for lunch on Thursday, she would tell Hannah who would get in touch with Mika and Anne.

In truth, Sean was trying but he was only going through the motions but was not engaged with anyone or anything. The women began to worry about him. They had a "team meeting" without Sean on Thursday night. They were worried about their futures but also about him. Nobody had really had any more clues than they did on Sunday. They planned another meeting the next Sunday at 1:00. Courtney would have Sean come at 3:00, that would give them a chance to plan.

They wouldn't have to wait that long. Sean was sitting in the coffee shop on Saturday morning. His laptop was open and he was typing away. To anyone watching he looked like a normal college student working on a project of a paper in a coffee shop. In truth, he was typing his confession for the campus police and the police back home. The situation had changed and he knew of no way out short of unaliving himself other than to confess and deal with the consequences.

He was immersed in his typing, detailing everything about hacking and the conversations that forced these women to submit to him in order to save their careers, marriages, and reputations.

He didn't even see the woman walk up. He first noticed her by scent. He lifted his eyes into the brownest eyes he had ever seen. Her smile was inviting, her dimples adorable, her hair was snow white, shaved on one side and flipped over onto the other. She was wearing a short black skirt, black leggings, knee high black boots and a blue jean jacket buttoned up far enough to be discrete but low enough that her cleavage was apparent. She had dangling earrings and bracelets, a small purse was over her shoulder.

Sean paused, "Do I know you?"

She sat down in the booth across from him. At that moment he knew.

"Hello, Mr. Little," she said.

Sean would have towered over her but he seemed to shrink as he spoke, "Miss Shadow?"

She smiled, "In the flesh."

Sean sat and watched, and said nothing.

She nodded towards the computer, "Working on something important?" she asked innocently.

Sean nodded, but said nothing.

She sipped her coffee leaving a lipstick stain on the mug. "I am sure you are full of questions. If you play nicely, perhaps I will give you the answers."

Sean paused, he had sat on the other side of this conversation and even though he was in full blown panic inside, he had to keep his composure. He remembered his grandfather telling him once that the person that wins is the calmest person in the room. He told him just before he left for college that if anything crazy happened, like a crazy shooter either look for the calmest person in the room or better yet be the calmest person in the room. He heard his grandfather now, "Have a damn plan for everything and pray you never have to use them."

"You're quieter than I thought you would be. I mean with your harem and all," she quipped.

Sean pondered, "Of course I have questions, but first I need to tell you what I am working on that is so important. I am writing a full confession, exonerating everyone and placing all the blame on me. I am not sure what I have done to garner your attention, but if anyone is going to get hurt in this it's me, not the others."

She smiled, "Oh, the cub has found his voice. I'm so proud of you. I thought you might want to do something like that, honor and all of that shit."

Sean adjusted his ballcap. "You know that they say, one person's shit is another person's treasure. We seem to be on very unequal ground here. You seem to know all you care to about me, and I know nothing about you."

She again sipped her coffee, "Mysterious is more sexy. Don't you think?"

Sean nodded, "At a swingers masquerade party perhaps, but not like this. You see, when I did what I confessed on this computer, I did face to face with folks knowing full well who I was."

She smiled again, "Ah, but that's where we are different. I like mystery."

Sean picked up his phone and took her picture, he was finding confidence, he actually had a smirk on his face, "Well, it won't take long with this picture to figure out who you are and eventually what you want."

She lowered her gaze and paused, then looked over the top of her glasses at him, "Who I am will come in time, what I want is simple. I want something from you."

Sean shrugged, "Listen, Shadow - I am a college student from a poor family. All that you see here is owned by the university. From the computer to my clothes to the rent to the car I drive. Every damn bit belongs to the university or someone attached to the university. Hell, even my sock and underwear are given out every year. I don't know what you want from me, but I have nothing I can give you."

Her eyes softened, "Oh, my dear Sean, you do. You have something I want, I may be able to get it somewhere else but we have chosen you."

Sean tilted his head, "We? Interesting."

She smiled, "I have taken up too much of your time, we will talk again soon." She stood and tossed a fifty dollar bill on the table. "Grab something to eat and leave the staff a nice tip."

As she walked away Sean took another picture. He needed to know who the hell this was. As the door closed he sighed. He needed to get back to his apartment and to get on his desktop computer. He didn't want to upload the picture and use recognition tools to try to find her on a computer owned by the Athletic Department. However, he also didn't want to give her the satisfaction of running out as she left. Then it hit him, "Dammit Little, you should have followed her and got a car and a plate number. Moron!"

Sean sent a text to the group. 'I know we are getting together tomorrow, but Miss Shadow was just sitting at my table in the coffee shop and I got her picture." The consensus was they would meet at Mika's at 3.

Sean drove into the driveway and the others were already there. As Sean was getting out of his truck, again from a restricted number. 'I enjoyed our chat today, I hope your little meeting is a good one. ~Shadow'

"How the hell did she know?" he wondered aloud as he walked through the door. He looked different when he walked in, frazzled. Hannah hadn't seen that look in Sean's eyes since that night in her home for the end of year party in which Sean got jumped by his supposed friends and teammates. Again his phone buzzed, 'Did one more person just arrive? One of the team trainers I believe I have seen her on the sidelines a time or two.'

Sean got ready to throw his phone against the floor when Hannah stepped up and actually grabbed his arm. "Spank me to take your frustration out if you must, but all the info you have is on that phone." She looked up into his eyes, "Don't let her get under your skin."

Sean groaned, "She said we, it's more than one."

When Kayce arrived they all gathered at the dining room table. Sean went to every window and closed the blinds. He knew his mental health was slipping, but at this moment he didn't care. His mind kept racing, "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you," he said.

Mika looked at Anne, concern was written all over her face as Sean became more anxious. "Everyone, phones on the table, nobody touch them."

Anne spoke out, "Wait a minute, are you now saying you don't trust us? Sean, your cock has been in each of us, come on."

Sean looked at them, "I have no idea how shadow and her friends are getting information, at this moment I trust nobody, not even myself."

Kayce looked at him, "Sean, focus on right here, right now. What is behind you is just that, we will deal with whatever comes next. Right now, right here, with us. We need you to be here with us. You are Sir to all of us to a certain extent. We are looking to you. This is your moment."

Sean opened the picture and showed it around the room. Nobody recognized her at the first pass. As the phone came back to Sean, Anne spoke, "Let me see it again."

She looked. "Fuck, I do know her. She works in John's company!" She reached for her phone and Sean grabbed her hand. She looked at Sean, "I'm going to the company website Sean, that's it."

She brought up a picture of Samantha Clark. She showed it around the table. Courtney was the first to speak, "Different hair, different makeup and she's not wearing glasses in that pic. I don't know."

Mika then looked, "The dimples, those are the same dimples. That has to be her." Hannah nodded.

Kayce looked closely, "I would love to see more of her. The face looks similar except as Courtney said for the glasses, hairstyle, and color. If her work profile showed her tits we would know for sure, because old 2 ball got a good shot of her cleavage."

Courtney looked at Sean then reached slowly for her phone, Sean gave her a side glance and she whispered, "Social Media check, that's all." She searched and came up empty. She asked, "Is Clark her married or maiden name, maybe she's under something else."

Anne spoke up, "Check the company Facebook page, maybe she's commented. It is real estate after all."

Courtney scrolled and scrolled, "Nothing."

They talked for the next hour, then ordered pizza and talked more. Sean sat quietly, but didn't eat.

The girls talked and planned but ended up back where they were.

Sean's phone rang, it was a local number. The ladies all told him to answer.

Sean put it on speaker, "Hello,"

A male voice responded, "Sean Little, this is John Butler, I take it you are with my wife."

Anne spoke up, "You knew I was coming to Mika's, what the fuck is going on John?"

John's voice got quiet, "If you know what's good for you, you will get your ass home, now. We need to talk about some things." At that the distinctive click was heard and the line was dead.

Sean dialed back and it went straight to voice, Anne did the same to the same result.

Sean looked at Anne, Mika stood, "I'm going with you."

Anne shook her head, "I'm going alone. We want answers, Miss Shadow works with John, she shows up today and my husband needs to talk. I don't believe in coincidence, we are about to get some answers."

Sean looked at Anne, "Tell him, when I see him again, that one of us is going to the hospital and the other to prison and at the moment I don't care which is which."

Courtney reached out her hand and he jerked his hand away. He stood, "As the tiktok says, "Let's light this candle, eh, sure I'll lose everything but then I'll have nothing to lose."

Anne looked at the others, "Keep his ass here, I will give you updates."

12