Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 12

Story Info
Sean melts down. He and Jasmine enjoy the banquet.
6.6k words
4.76
7.2k
4
0

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

Chapters are a bit slower developing right now, not because the chapters aren't forming, but there are some personal life issues that are taking priority at the moment.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

Saturday morning came and Sean woke up feeling like shit. He thought that perhaps this is what Mika, Hannah, and Anne felt like the morning after. He was being blackmailed to breed Sam but he had to admit she was an incredible fuck. Not a great person, but she was really good in bed.

He decided to go for a long run to the facility to clear his head. He had forgotten to charge his phone overnight and about halfway into his run it died. He didn't think much about it as he kept the run going. When he got to the facility he used his ID to let himself inside, grabbed a bunch of footballs and his cleats and headed to the field to punt. He was in his zone, no music, no people, just him, sweat, and the thump of his foot against the leather of the ball.

An hour turned into two that turned into three. It was just after 11 AM when his solitude was broken by three very angry women screaming his name.

"Where the fuck have you been?"

"Why didn't you come to breakfast?"

"You didn't even answer your fucking phone!"

"We've been worried to death!"

Sean shrugged, "Phone died, forgot about our Saturday breakfast. I needed some time to clear my head."

Hannah went from hot milf slut to 'mom' in about 30 seconds. "Sean, we were worried to death that something happened to you last night with those people."

Kayce followed up, "We went to your apartment, the Jeep was there and Jace and Seth had no idea when you got home or when you left. Sean, you had us worried sick."

Courtney was the one that caught on, "Was it bad? Last night I mean, was it bad?"

Sean turned and drove his foot through a ball that went spiraling high in the air, nearly touching the top of the domed facility. "I don't want to talk about it, that's why I came over here. There are too many fucking moving parts right now and I am not thinking clearly. I'm walking around in a fucking fog and I hate it."

Hannah started up again, "That's not an excuse for causing us to be worried to death, Sean Little."

Sean turned, his eyes narrow and his brow furrowed. The look in his eye frightened Hannah, it was the look he had in his eye when he first showed up at her house all of those months ago.

Sean spit out each word with venom. "What... part... of... I ... dont... want... to... talk... about... it... did... I... not... make... clear?"

Kayce looked at Courtney, "Take her home please. Give me a minute with Sean."

Hannah started to speak but Sean stopped her cold. "Listen to Kayce, Hannah. Go."

Courtney whispered, "I don't want to leave you, Sean."

Sean looked at Courtney, "I don't want you to go Cort, but right now I do not need a lecture from any of you."

Hannah started to cry, "Oh, Jesus fucking Christ. I just wanted a moment of peace to get my fucking head screwed on straight."

Kayce stepped between Sean and Hannah, "Sean, look at me." Sean's glare softened as his eyes left Hannah and went to Kayce, "Hey, we were worried. It's not like you to disappear on us, especially after something like last night. Well, when you didn't show up to our regular Saturday we got worried."

Sean's shoulders slumped, "I'm sorry. Phone died and I just needed to be alone."

Kayce's eyes never left his, "We know that now, but we didn't then. Give us a bit of wiggle room here, please."

Sean nodded, "It's just too much right now Kayce."

Courtney stepped in, "What's too much, Sean. Talk to us, we want to be on your side here."

Sean shrugged, "All of it, Adam and Sam; John and Anne; Mika, school, kicking, the farm. Hell, even Mark showing back up out of the blue. It feels like I'm carrying a million pounds every day everywhere."

Hannah went from scared to sad to mad in about an eighth of a second, "All of this is on you Sean. You showed up at my fucking door to blackmail me, you ruined my marriage, you left Courtney to get brutalized by that animal Chad, not to mention what you did to my fucking son. Then you come back here and it's not enough, you get involved with a fucking professor and the anchor on the 6:00 news. What the hell did you think was going to happen? It's not a god damned Disney movie, we aren't all going to live happily ever fucking after along some gold brick road!" She marched towards Sean with venom dripping.

It was Kayce's turn to redirect Hannah, "That's enough out of you," she growled as she turned and put her hand on Hannah's chest. "I asked you to leave once, now I am telling you to leave. You aren't fucking helping."

Sean yelled back, "Take your fucking ass back to Mark then if that's what you want. You and that cuckold old fuck and your cuck son can live your happy ass little life with Tiffani calling all the shots."

Hannah looked at Courtney, "Fine Sean, we will leave, but when we do you can say goodbye to Courtney."

Courtney looked at her mother, "You don't fucking speak for me. I told Sean I didn't want to leave him and I didn't mean right now, I meant forever. If you leave to go back to that shitshow life with the man that I found out isn't even my dad after 19 years of lies, you go right ahead. My place is here, now, with Sean."

Hannah looked at her daughter, "So you can share him with Kayce, Sam, Mika, Anne and whoever the hell else he decides to fuck."

Now it was Kayce's turn, "Never heard you complain when he was fucking you did we? Fucking your daughter's own boyfriend without any guilt or shame. That's an awfully bold path you are on Hannah, I'm glad you can walk it without looking in the mirror."

Sean heard the doors to the facility open, his voice became a low growl. "That's enough from everyone. This is a private facility and if the two of you are found here without a damn good explanation Kayce could get into deep shit and I could be running 'down and backs' until my coach pukes. Go, all of you go. Now. I'll clean up here and shower and we can meet for lunch. I won't forget. Now, go. All of you, that means you too Kayce unless you have a professional reason for being in the facility. Just go."

Sean turned, grabbed the ball cart and started walking down the field to round up all of the punted footballs. His day started dejected, now he was just pissed. Hannah had crossed a line and she would face the consequences of that one way or another. He would spank her ass until she couldn't sit for starters, or she could take her happy ass back north if she could find her worthless soon to be ex husband or beg her cuck son to let her back into his world. Sean thought she had changed from that vindictive cunt who watched her son and others beat Sean's ass all those years ago, but she was proving that she was still a pain in the ass bitch.

Courtney watched him walking down the field. She looked at Kayce, "I'm worried about him. I haven't seen him like this since high school. He's grown so much, and now here he is back to that place of doubting himself, worrying about every step, thinking he has to keep everyone else happy."

Kayce nodded, "Yeah, this isn't good. Especially not in this place, being asked to do what he is being asked to do. His job here, the job that lets him go to school here requires confidence. The gift of knowing how to kick is important, but there are a lot of guys that can kick the fuck out of a football. Not many have the confidence to do it with 65,000 screaming fans, cross winds, television cameras, and 11 people trying to stop you - all with the game on the line. He needs to be like an old west gunfighter - able to push everything else away and focus. Without that swagger, he won't keep his job, if he doesn't keep the job then he gets more discouraged. It's a shitty cycle, Cort, one we have to make damn sure he doesn't fall deeper into."

Sean plugged his phone in as he showered and changed in the locker room. There were charging stations all over the locker room so guys wouldn't take every other outlet in the building for their devices. Sean showered, tossed on a pair of jeans and a Tech Football hoodie and walked to the restaurant for lunch. As he turned his phone on it blew up. Texts from Hannah, Kayce, Courtney, Jase, Seth. Missed calls. He texted the guys to let them know he was fine and what he had been doing.

Finally he scrolled down to find a text from Sam, "Hey good lookin. Last night was amazing. Adam wasn't thrilled with how much I enjoyed it, but we agreed that if we got a baby out of it then it was worth it. Hopefully that will happen soon. Not too soon though, I'd like a replay of last night a few more times." It took everything in Sean's power to not smash the phone into the street.

Sean walked in and sat down at the table with the girls. When the waitress came Hannah said, "One check please." Sean looked up, "Two checks at least. I will be buying my own lunch."

Hannah had calmed down, "Sean," she began before he cut her off.

His eyes were still narrow slits, "Do not start with me Hannah. Not again, I am in no mood."

"I was just trying to help," she replied.

Sean glared, "When I want help, I will ask for it. You know what? This was a bad idea, I am in no mood for company. Y'all enjoy your lunch."

Courtney grabbed his hand, "Sean, baby. Please stay. No more talk about anything, just stay and eat with us. Please?"

Sean relaxed a bit. Conversation went all over the place as conversations do. Mostly though it was Courtney and Kayce. Hannah occasionally added something in, Sean did not say a word through the entire lunch until the end. "I know you all want to know about last night. I know that we have shared a lot of shit together. Here is what you need to know. I went to dinner, we fucked, I have the video, Adam watched. Here is hoping she got pregnant."

Hannah dared ask, "Sean, I've seen you after fucking everyone at this table, and others. Was the sex really that bad?"

Sean glared at her, "No - actually quite the opposite. I wanted to fucking hate every minute of it. I wanted to be disgusted by it, but actually the sex was amazing. The company sucked but the sex was amazing. Are you happy now?"

Everyone was silent. Hannah though was trying too hard. "Sean, that's what I felt that day after you left me in the foyer at home. I wanted to hate you for what you made me feel, but all I could think about for days was 'when is he coming back?'"

Courtney looked at her mother, "You aren't helping, mother."

Sean stood, "You know what Cort, she's right. This is just karma kicking my ass. She's absolutely right that I am getting exactly what I deserve." He reached into his wallet and pulled out a twenty and threw it on the table. "Tell the waitress to keep the change. I need some air."

Hanna reached out and grabbed his sweatshirt. Sean turned and looked at her. The look told her that she had crossed a line, she let her hand slip away as Sean walked out of the restaurant. Courtney stood and chased after him, coming back a few minutes later crying. "He's gone. He told me to do myself a favor and forget who he was and took off in the rain."

Kayce stood and looked at Hannah, "God Dammit, can you ever just shut up?" Kayce and Courtney left the restaurant to go look for Sean, for the second time that day. They looked for hours, every place they could think to look. Sometime during their search they missed him. At 630 they drove by his apartment again and his truck was gone.

"Oh shit, this isn't good," muttered Kayce. "He could be anywhere. I'm out of answers. If I call one of his coaches he's in trouble, if we get a hold of the cops he's in trouble. God dammit Sean." She slammed her hands into her steering wheel. Courtney was dialing her phone, "Who are you calling Cort?" Kacey asked

Kacey heard one end of the conversation. "Hi Martha, It's Courtney Thomas. Yes ma'am, Sean's girlfriend. That's why I'm calling, have you heard from Sean today. We were supposed to go out but his roommates said he left earlier and I was wondering if you heard from him. Oh, he's on his way home. (she paused) I know it's not like him to come home on a Sunday night. He's been under alot of pressure. Yes ma'am I have tried to call but he must have his ringer off. I will. Thank you, Martha. I'll talk to him later."

As she hung up she got a text from Mika, "What's going on with Sean. He's sent an email to me about doing class online for the next week."

Courtney relayed that information to Kayce who said, "Okay, he's being stupid but not incredibly stupid. If he's contacting his professors I bet he contacted his coach, at least he's not completely self-destructing."

Sean spent the week on the farm with his grandparents and his mom. He spent a lot of time in the barn with his grandfather when he wasn't online in class. He texted Courtney when he arrived and agreed to stay in touch with her and her only until he figured everything out.

On Thursday Courtney texted asking Sean to call Kayce. Sean did and Kayce reminded him that the Volleyball Event was on Saturday and if he wanted her to cancel with Jasmine. Sean said no and that he would be back on Friday night.

Sean drove back on Friday, Courtney came over and had pizza with Sean and the guys then spent the night with Sean. It felt good to be back in her arms and in her body once again. When Saturday arrived she looked at Sean, "Mom heard from Mark. He's been staying at a friend's place in Miami until he could figure things out. She's flying down there next week."

Sean nodded, "Good."

Courtney laid her head on his chest, "Would you talk to her before she goes?"

Sean shook his head, "No Cort, I won't. She crossed a bunch of lines and didn't know when to stop. She hasn't changed since that night she turned your brother and his friends loose on me. I thought she had, but underneath it all, she's still that same person."

Courtney picked her head up and looked at him, "No Sean, she isn't that person. She's so different now than she was. She was scared she had lost you. She reacted out of fear. You have been her rock through all of the chaos with Mark, with moving, with everything else."

Sean shrugged, "I will think about it, but that's all I can promise."

Courtney kissed the tip of his nose. "Fair enough. She leaves Monday morning."

The rest of the day passed quietly. At 4 Sean's phone buzzed, it was Jasmine. Her text read, "Hey Sean, it's Jazz - I'll pick you up at 5:30, my event, I'll drive. Shoot me your address."

Sean replied. Courtney looked up, "Have fun tonight, put Anne's husband in his place and enjoy yourself, just don't go falling in love. Also, same rules for her as for Samantha - you can fuck her but you can't make love to her."

Sean stopped and looked at her, "How do you do that, Cort? I would be beside myself with rage and jealousy if you had sex with someone else."

Courtney smiled, "You have your boundaries, I have mine. Just consider yourself lucky that I find it incredibly sexy to watch you fuck another woman senseless because I know that you are just fucking her. I also know that every time she sees us afterwards, she will be jealous as hell that I can get that cock whenever I want."

Sean got dressed, Courtney headed home and eventually Jazz texted, "Your ride awaits." Sean walked out of the apartment and saw a Black Mercedes CLA. The passenger window rolled down and Jasmine called Sean's name.

He got in the car and smiled, "Damn, volleyball has some amazing NIL arrangements."

Jazz laughed, "No, no NIL, just really sexy shorts for gameday. Dad is a neurosurgeon and mom is a Pediatrician. I'm the baby of the family on a full ride so I got the fancy car as a substitute for the money they'd pour out for my education."

Sean nodded, "I'm getting a farm from the family for my education."

Jasmine chuckled, "Well, yours may not be as much fun but it will last longer." She stepped on the accelerator which pushed Sean back in his seat, "So, what's the deal tonight. I heard from Kayce that we are trying to put some ass hat back in his lane."

Sean briefly filled her in on John, without all of the gory blackmail details. She smiled, "Isn't he that little dude that uses that spray on hair shit and tries way too hard to get noticed?"

Sean nodded, "I've only ever seen him in a cap, can't tell you about the spray hair but it sounds like him alright."

Jasmine and Sean walked in and every eye turned. Jazz was wearing a short sequin dress and with her heels stood every inch of Sean's 6'3" Sean was in his official team formal gear with his Letterwinner Lapel Pin. They truly looked amazing together with Jasmine's ebony hand holding Sean's white hand.

Jasmine was a butterfly, she floated around the room introducing Sean to her coaches and teammates. Eventually she made her way to the boosters area and was introducing herself and Sean until she came to John and Anne. Sean stepped forward and put out his hand for John forcing John to save face and shake his hand. Anne smirked at how Sean's big hand swallowed up her husband's small hand. She hugged Sean and kissed him on the cheek.

John thought he'd get his dig in early. "Another harem member Little?"

Sean didn't flinch, "What is it John, do you want to watch me fuck her like you watched me fuck Mika or are you just jealous you didn't see me slide my cock into your wife's tight ass? She made sure that everyone knew how tiny your penis is because it's not worth being called a cock. You may have won the battle of keeping Anne and Mika away from me, but be well aware bitch, I will win the war."

John actually threw a punch which Sean casually turned his shoulder to absorb. Jazz looked at the short man, "Did you just throw a punch at my date? I would think a grown ass man would know better than to sucker punch someone in public, much less someone that would wipe the floor with him. It's obvious you have never been punched in the mouth. Now, we can pretend this didn't just happen and you can apologize or I will march my black ass over to the Athletic Director and have you removed. Are we clear?"

John blushed, "Yes." He started to walk away, Jazz put her beautifully manicured hand in the center of his chest, she glared, "Do not walk away from me. I didn't hear you correctly. Are we clear?"

John tried to look tough but the crack in his voice gave him away, "Yes," he croaked.

Jazz pushed, "Yes, what?"

John was bright red by now, "Yes, Ma'am."

Jasmine laughed in his face, "Such a good boy, now apologize to my date."

John lowered his head, "I'm sorry."

Jasmine taunted him, "Be a good boy and tell the good Sir what you are sorry for."

Anne was trying hard not to laugh hysterically behind her husband's back as he barely whispered, "I am sorry Sir for taking a swing at you."

Sean put out his hand again and forced John to shake it. Sean leaned in and whispered "You've had your one free swing, the next time I will beat your ass."

John was physically trembling. Jazz wrapped her arm in Sean's and looked him in the eye, "We'd better leave before he pisses his pants."

Before they had left Anne had pulled out her phone and sent pictures of the exchange with a full text rundown to Mika to share with the group. John wanted to leave but Anne would have no part of it, she was now going to enjoy the evening immensely.

12