Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine leaned in close to Sean as they were walking away. "Did you really fuck someone when that runt watched, then fuck his wife in the ass?"

Sean nodded that both of those statements were true. Jazz leaned in, "Then maybe we will have to poke the cuck again before the night is over."

Sean enjoyed the evening. Jasmine took home the Most Outstanding Newcomer award and they had a nice jazz quartet to play afterwards. Sean and Jazz danced a few songs when she noticed John going down the long hall to the bathroom. She pulled Sean's hand, "Come on, it's time."

Sean was confused, "Time for what?"

She winked, "Time for you to fuck me by the men's room."

She pulled him down the hall, looked at one of her teammates and nodded. Two girls got up and followed them down the hallway. They weren't going to let anyone else down the hall until Sean and Jasmine reappeared. The men's room was the last door on the left, when they got by it Jazz pushed Sean against the wall and went to her knees. She pulled out his cock and started sucking hard and fast. Sean had to admit, his white cock sliding in and out of the ebony skinned woman with red lipstick was just about the hottest thing he'd ever seen. When his cock was nice and hard she stood up.

Sean growled, "Turn around."

She just smiled, "No need to tiger. I'm flexible."

The sight that John saw when he exited the men's room would stay with him for days. Sean and Jazz standing face to face, both standing near 6'3" with Jasmine's long left leg literally on Sean's shoulder. Sean was pounding up into her, nearly lifting the rock solid girl off the ground. Her small tits had come free from her dress.

John froze, just watching as Sean's thick cock plunged in and out of the tall black woman. Her soft groans became moans which turned to grunts before breathlessly she groaned, "Kiss me Tiger, I'm about to flood that white cock and nobody needs to hear me scream."

Sean grabbed her tight ass with both hands as their lips met. Jazz's afro blocking John's view of Sean's face as he continued to thrust into her. Jazz came, and then came again on Sean's cock. The second time she came her right leg did come off the ground. Sean held her in his strong arms as her orgasm finished. He stepped back, his cock dripping with her cum between them. He gently let her left leg down to the ground, then scooped the Amazon up as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

John couldn't help himself, he had pulled his dick out of his zipper and with two fingers was pumping as fast as he could. Meanwhile, Jazz began to ride and grind, another orgasm tearing through her lean body. One of her friends came down the hall. "Hurry up you two. The band is about to take a break." The friend looked at John, pulled out her phone and began to take pictures without John noticing as he was transfixed on what he was witnessing and jerking himself off.

Jazz bit Sean's ear, "You heard the girl Tiger, fill this nubian pussy." She began to rock into him hard and fast. Sean's breathing quickened, "Your turn to kiss me so I don't growl."

She smiled, "Growl for me baby,"

Sean started to grunt before she covered his mouth with hers. She thrust down onto his cock 3 or 4 more times then held herself down on him as his cock pulsed and he poured his thick cum into her.

When he was finished she slipped off of him, his well fucked thick cock still at half mast. Jasmine looked at John, "What? Do you want to suck him clean, pervert?"

Shaken out of his trance John almost ran down the hall as Jazz laughed at him. She kissed Sean on the cheek. "I will clean that beautiful cock later Tiger, for now we should dip into the bathrooms, freshen ourselves up and make an appearance."

They both went their separate ways then met up again on the way back to the main room. Jazz tugged on Sean's arm. "Looky what we have here," she grinned as she showed the pictures her teammate had taken. "Living proof that Johnny boy is a pervert, and look at those angles, my girl is good, showing enough of us to show there is fucking going on and him watching, but not enough to identify us. Blur is a good thing."

Sean and Jasmine headed back to the table, but Jazz kept walking right up to where Anne and John were sitting. "Ms. Carelesen, I admire a strong woman such as yourself. You have paved the way for young women such as myself." She put her phone on the table with a clear picture of John's dick out and in his hands. Jazz went on, "What I don't understand is how you let a tiny pricked mother fucker like your husband have any power over you."

John's heart sunk, "I can explain..."

Anne cut him off, "What part of no fucking scandals did you not understand? Jesus Christ John, you don't want sex but you'll pull that puny dick of yours out in a public space and masturbate watching two college kids fuck? You know what, Sean didn't lie, he fucked me with that amazing cock and not just in my ass John. He fucked my tight pussy too, and he made me cum over and over on his cock. I tell you what, it's the most amazing thing I've ever had in my body and I will have it again and I do not give a shit about what you think."

Jazz looked at John, "Well now, as you saw before and saw tonight, your wife ain't lying. I've had bigger but fuck if I've had better." She literally patted John's head then looked at her hand, "Damn, I was right, spray on shit." She winked at John, "You seem to like watching Sean, maybe next time ask him nicely and he may let you watch him fuck your wife."

John sat down, it looked like he was going to have a heart attack. Jazz looked at Anne, "You may get to fuck him again ma'am, but tonight I need me some more of that white boy."

Jazz and Sean left and drove back to Jazz's house. The volleyball team had a house, like a big sorority house that the entire team lived in. They went up to Jazz's room and she put on some Natalie Cole. She undressed as Sean did too. It was an amazing sight if anyone would have been watching. Two athletes, tall and lean, defined muscles. Her black skin against his white skin as Sean slid to his knees and lifted her leg over his shoulder. His mouth began on her clit, his tongue alternating between strong wide licks, and short little flicks. Jazz didn't know whether to scream or cry, it was so amazing. She wrapped her fingers in his hair as she tilted her hips, feeding more of her pussy to him.

When she came it was a powerful and hard orgasm, the entire third floor had no doubt that one of their teammates just had her world rocked. Sean then stood and laid Jazz back on the bed. He lifted her legs over his shoulders and plunged his cock deep into her. In just a few strokes Jasmine's body was quivering as her hands pulled and pinched her nipples as she came again.

She moaned, "My God, that cock, fuck... just fuck..." Sean kept thrusting, some deep and hard, some slow and gentle as he brought her to the edge and then down time and time again. Finally she butterflied her legs with her heels on his hips. She whispered, "So open, so fucking deep" as he found an angle to torment her G spot and thrust against her cervix. The rhythm was not too fast or hard, and it was the rhythm she needed. She groaned, "Right there tiger, right there, I'm going to explode on that white cock of yours." Sean kept going with the same pace and stroke. A roar exploded from Jasmine as she began to thrust her hips up and down frantically. Sean thrust deep into her and held his cock inside of her as Jasmine thrust her hips, grinding her clit against his skin. "Fuck, fuck, fuck me," she growled. "Choke me," she begged as Sean's hand went to her throat, "God yes," she growled

Finally when her orgasms slowed and her body lay there with her legs twitching she sighed, "Did you?"

Sean smiled and shook his head 'No'.

She moaned, "I think you broke my pussy."

Sean let his cock slip out of her when she smiled, "I didn't say to stop, I said I think you broke it. You need to fuck it until you cum then we will know for sure." She rolled over and got on her hands and knees. She looked over her shoulder. "Be rough, I need you to fuck me."

Sean reached up and pushed her head down into the pillow, "If that's what you want bitch, then get ready, this white cock is going to own that black pussy." Sean pummeled Jazz's pussy until she was almost limp, her juice dripping down her pussy onto his balls and finally dripping onto the floor. Sean was mercilessly fucking her until she screamed into her pillow and her pussy clamped down on to his cock forcing him to cum, filling her a second time that evening.

As they lay on her bed there was a soft knock on her door and one of her teammates walked in. It was obvious she had been drinking, "Okay, this isn't fair, I've never cum with someone else and here you are cumming over and over with this guy. Nothing ever works, fingers, mouth, dick."

Jasmine looked at Sean, "You up for a little wager?"

Sean looked at her, "You are crazy, you know that right?"

Jasmine looked at the shorter girl, "$50 dollars says my boy here can make you cum in 3 minutes."

Another teammate jumped in, "I'm in on that, no chance in hell he can unthaw the ice princess."

Soon 6 girls had pushed into the room and put money on the table.

Jasmine put her hands up, "Now, I've worn his cock out, but that tongue is something else. 3 minutes, Reagan cums. 6 of you say no, I say yes. I got 300 to cover it."

Sean looked around and at Jasmine again, "You are nuts, really, a bet on if I can make her cum."

Jasmine smiled, "Chicken?"

Sean laughed, "Line 'em up and I will make them all cum, 90 seconds a piece."

Jasmine shook her head, "Now who is the crazy one?" She looked at the room, anyone else want in on this? Another 50 for everyone who plays along."

Two other girls threw another 50 down. Jazz looked, "Alright, Reagan first, then Brooke, then Sophie."

One of the other girls brought out her phone and Jazz said, "No fucking pictures, this stays in the Varsity club."

"No pictures" the girl agreed, just a timer.

Sean shrugged as he looked at Reagan, "Lose the pants,"

The room erupted as Reagan slipped down her leggings and crawled onto the bed. The timer waited until Sean was in place and started the countdown, 3, 2, 1... as she said 'Go' Sean pulled Reagan's hips until her pussy was against his mouth. He started to lick and suck. They weren't kidding, she was an ice princess. She was dry, her clit was under its hood. Sean knew a trick for that, he would pull the clit into his mouth and flick it with the tip of his tongue hard and fast and then stop. He could feel her entire pussy pulse as it craved more stimulation. After doing that a few times the clit was out of her hood and her lips were engorged and her moisture was there.

Sean ate with abandon then, devouring her pussy, letting his tongue race from inside her up to her clit. He heard the call, "30 seconds" and knew he needed to change the game up. He moved an arm and slid one finger inside of her, even that was a tight fit. "

15 seconds" He began to use the pad of his finger against her G spot. "10 seconds," the entire room started the countdown, at 4 seconds Reagan bucked and screamed as her hands gripped his head and an orgasm tore through her body.

When it had passed she opened her eyes and looked at her teammates. "Holy fucking shit, now I know why y'all like sex so much. Damn that was incredible."

Jazz laughed, "300 bucks, like taking candy from a baby. Brooke baby, you're next."

Brooke was a cute blonde with a dynamite smile. She stepped up and lifted her skirt, "I want to sit on his face though."

Jazz looked at Sean who shrugged and rolled over. Jazz covered his cock which was hard again with a sheet to the groans of the rest of the room. Jazz looked at Brooke, "Fair enough, but you can't pull away just to win."

Brooke smiled as she crawled up his body. Sean could feel the trail of moisture as she did. The countdown started and at zero Sean grabbed Brooke's thighs locking her onto his face. She couldn't rock away, couldn't thrust, she was trapped as his tongue began to torment her pussy. It took Brooke all of 30 seconds before her head was thrown back and she was breathing in short pants as her long blonde hair cascaded down her back. At 45 seconds her thighs gripped Sean's head and she came in buckets. Sean loosened his grip as she leaned back and proceeded to squirt all over Sean's chest.

When she was finished Jasmine looked at her and said, "Damn girl, that didn't even take a minute."

Brooke crawled off of Sean and high fived a teammate, "I know, hell i cum easy I just needed to cum." The entire room laughed along with her.

Last up was Sophie. Jazz looked at her, "Are you just looking for a quick cum too?"

Sophie smiled and shook her head. She laid back on the bed and looked at Sean, "I'm gay and nobody eats pussy like a woman. Give it a shot big boy."

Sean smiled and moved off to the side, 90 degrees from her. "What are you doing," she asked.

Sean winked, "You'll find out when the clock starts." 3,2,1 came the countdown and Sean dove into her pussy. His mouth on her clit and his tongue moving rapidly back and forth. As his tongue did its work one finger then a second slipped into her pussy and as soon as moisture began to flow his pinky began teasing her ass.

"No fair, no fair," Sophie groaned, Sean ignored her as his tongue kept pounding her clit and two fingers knifed in and out of her tormenting her G spot with each thrust. When the countdown hit 30 seconds Sean added his pinky to her ass, knifing his fingers in and out of her as his mouth worked her clit. At the 15 second mark Sean felt the sheet move off of his back and long hair tickle his thighs. At the 10 second mark Sophie came as someone had moved under Sean and took his now hard cock into their mouth.

Jasmine was focused on Sophie and called the time on her orgasm when Sean grunted. Jasmine looked, "What the hell Logan?" she said as her friend was bobbing her head on Sean's cock. She was sucking like a champ, taking every inch that he could give into her throat.

She worked as the others cheered her on until for the third time that night Sean's balls churned that familiar churning and he dumped another load this time into the Sophomore girls eager throat.

Logan then crawled out from under her as she wiped her mouth and laughed, "What can I say, his cock looked lonely."

The party in Jazz's room slowly wound down as Sean looked for his clothes. Jasmine took him back to his apartment. She kissed him as he got out of the car. "Well, that's an interesting combination of taste on your lips, Tiger."

Sean smiled and kissed her again, "Thanks, Jazz. You really helped out with John tonight."

She took his hand as he was getting out of the car. He looked back, "Hey, what happened tonight wasn't about John, what happened was because I wanted to. I know it got a bit carried away in my room, but what happened between us, that was because of us."

Sean nodded, "It was an eventful night." Sean closed the door and Jazz rolled down the window, "It was, I can't wait for the football banquet."

Sean stood stunned in his parking lot as the Mercedes drove off into the early morning darkness. Sean needed to sleep. Badly.

12