Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 13

Story Info
Chaos erupts, Mika comforts her Master.
4.2k words
4.77
6.7k
2
0

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

Chapters are a bit slower developing right now, not because the chapters aren't forming, but there are some personal life issues that are taking priority at the moment.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

Sean slept late the next morning. When he finally rolled out of bed and checked his phone his entire body ached. In all of these past few months, he had to admit that Jazz and the Volleyball girls wore him out.

As he was scrolling through his phone he saw that Jazz had sent him the pictures of John watching them fuck, just for safekeeping. He tucked his phone away and headed downstairs where Jase and Seth were up and moving with team workout gear on.

Sean rubbed his eyes, "Where are you two going?"

Seth laughed, "Gear fitting day for spring, mush for brains. Do you ever check your damn calendar? Get dressed, you've got 5 minutes."

With everything else going on, Sean had completely forgotten that gear fitting was today. He hustled up, through on a matching tracksuit to his roommates and a ballcap. He brushed his teeth and quickly washed his face. The last thing he needed was for half the volleyball team scent on his scruff.

Sean headed back down the stairs, when he reached the bottom Jase tossed Seth his keys, "You're late, you drive." The three hopped into the Gladiator and headed to the football facility. Gear day was a crazy day, everyone getting sized and fitted for pads, practice uniforms, helmets, and shoes.

The head equipment manager called out as soon as he saw him. "Sean - Come here."

Sean trotted over, "What's up, Mac?"

The short stocky man looked at Sean, "You get all new shit, new number, new shit."

Darius came jogging up to the two as they were getting Sean's gear around. He laughed and slapped Sean on the back. "Bigger shoulder pads too 98. You're gonna make some tackles this year ol' son."

Darius jogged over to the rest of the linebacker group as Sean looked at Mac, "Make a tackle, get laid out by a blindside. He says potato, I say potahto."

Mac laughed then got serious. "Hey Sean, you'll be fine. Only difference this year is your focus AFTER the kick. Field Goals and Extra Points, other than a cheap shot when the whistle blows you are safe. On kickoffs and punts, you just need to keep your head on a swivel after the ball leaves your foot. You'll be okay - hell, Joey even made a tackle his senior year." Joey Gale was a legend among Tech kickers. He held the single season records for field goals and touchbacks. Sean saw Joey as his goal this year. Joey held two records, but Sean could actually set four this year with field goals, touch backs, punting average, and punts inside the 20 - the last two records held by Shane Miller.

Sean thanked Mac and began to head back to the special teams unit with all of his gear when Mac stopped him and tossed him a new maroon and black polo and a game day home jersey. "Try it on."

Sean pulled the maroon jersey over his head. The familiar orange neck and white and orange striping on the shoulder felt good. What was weird was instead of the white number 2 centered on the chest and back was the large white 98. He looked at the polo shirts and they both had the 98 stitched just under the logo on the left chest.

Sean came out of the equipment room with all new training gear wearing the new number. Jase and Seth and the others on the Special Teams unit got their jokes in. They brought in pizza around noon and had a team meeting at 2. The head coach called Sean over after the meeting.

He asked Sean if he had given any more thought as to who might have paid to have him injured. Sean said he didn't have any more ideas than he did before, which was a truth. Sean didn't have any more ideas of who did it, he knew exactly who had done it and he also knew that Mark was on the run. After that they talked about the responsibilities being placed on Sean for the next season and that the team needed him to do what he does and do it better than anyone. Coach asked about the ankle and Sean assured him that it was feeling fine.

The meeting broke up and Sean and the guys headed back to their apartment. They had all gotten a folder of material so they sat at the table and began to look through things that the coach had put in for them for Spring practice. When Sean opened his folder he saw a photoshop 8x10 photo of him kicking - they had photoshopped the 98 onto his jersey.

Seth looked at him, "What the hell is that? Kickers don't get famous unless they screw up and here they are giving you shit like you just won the Heisman. Asshole."

Sean shrugged then laughed, "Jealousy boys is ugly. Stick with me and I'll make you both Supastahs!"

Jase shook his head, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, until Darius gets you killed trying to make a tackle."

After the guys had sorted through the spring schedule Sean called Courtney. It was obvious to him that she was not okay. He invited her over and she declined. Honestly, he was too tired to chase after the reason she was upset so he decided to hang with the guys for a long overdue evening of pizza and gaming.

Monday morning found Sean back in Econ with Mika. She looked stunning, her makeup was perfect, her tits pressed into a form fitting sweater dress. As class was wrapping up she asked Sean to stay for a minute.

When the room had emptied she smiled, "I hear you and your date put on quite the show on Saturday night."

Sean smirked, "Well, John seemed to really like it, until he didn't." He pulled out his phone to show Mika the pictures.

Mika's eyes got big and then she laughed, "Holy Shit, Anne wasn't kidding when she said he had a tiny dick. Believe me, I'm Asian and I have had a stereotype Asian dick before and those are huge compared to that."

She looked at Sean's sweats with the natural bulge. "Gaijin," she purred, "It has been a long time. Will I ever know your sweet cock again?"

Sean nodded, "I was trying to protect you Mika. I know it was a little late after all of the shit I caused, but I am trying."

Mika nodded, "I know Sean, but listen to me. Those pictures would have embarrassed me if they became public, but I am a tenured professor they could do little more than embarrass me. I could have called your bluff if I wanted to, but for some reason I didn't. Maybe it was my marriage ending, maybe it was the thrill of being the bad girl, maybe it was giving up control, maybe it was my pussy wanting attention, hell maybe it was because a sexy, intelligent, football player who was a student wanted me. I don't know and I don't care."

Sean watched her as she continued, "Sean, Gaijin. Hear me, please. I am a big girl and I am capable of protecting myself. Nothing that happened between us was because you forced me. Let's just say it was consensual for me to not consent. Actually, what I am about to do puts me at far more risk than any picture you found."

Sean looked puzzled as Mika began to walk past him out of the room, in doing so she let her hand graze and then linger along his cock as she did. She gave his cock a little squeeze and purred, "I miss him," as she walked out of class and down the hallway.

Sean had not even left the building for his next class when his phone buzzed, it was Mika. "I know Spring Practice starts today, everyone is talking about it. Would you want to come over for a nice home cooked meal afterwards?

Sean texted back, "Probably not going to be much before 7 after I shower, then I have to be back at the facility at 10 for a film session."

Mika smiled when she got the text, her Graduate Assistant noticed that Mika's nipples got hard under her sweater as well, "Let's say 7:30 to be safe. I'll see you then."

Sean wrapped up classes and was heading to the facility to grab lunch then head to the first spring practice. As he was heading into the locker he saw Courtney sitting under a tree on a bench with Kayce. He walked over to them, it was obvious Courtney was crying.

Sean walked over and sat next to them before looking at Courtney, "Wanna talk about it?"

Courtney shook her head - 'No'.

Sean reached out and took her hand, "Okay, then we can just sit."

Kayce got up after looking at Sean with a concerned look. Sean just sat, calm and relaxed. Slowly Courtney gained her composure. "She left."

Sean nodded, "I'm not surprised Cort, I'm sorry but I'm not surprised."

Courtney cried a bit more, "I asked her to stay."

Sean again didn't say anything, just sat next to her, watching her, holding her hand. After a minute he whispered, "And?"

Courtney looked at him, "She needed to do what she needed to do and she couldn't do that here, with me."

Sean put his arm around her, "I'm so sorry Courtney. I didn't mean..."

Courtney punched his thigh, "You didn't do anything Sean. I know you think everything is somehow your fault, but it isn't. She's made choices all of her life that were not the wisest choices. Chalk this one up to another chapter of Hannah melts under pressure decisions."

Sean sighed, he did feel guilty about their argument but Courtney was not wrong about Hannah under pressure. Courtney sighed, "She paid the rent for the rest of the year so at least I'm not homeless."

Sean wanted to fix it, but was afraid that anything he said would actually make things worse, so he sat and he listened. Finally she asked, "What are you doing for Spring Break?"

Sean had not thought that far ahead, even though that far was 2 weeks away. "Probably stay here."

Courtney looked up at him, "Would you go with me to the beach?"

Sean thought, "Depends on the beach. Not Myrtle, not Daytona - I can't handle that level of crazy right now."

Courtney forced a smile, "Party pooper." She went on, "Actually Tiffani called and invited us to St. Simon's Island with her and Scott."

Sean shook his head, "Are you sure that's a good idea, Scott and I together for an entire week? We don't actually get along."

Courtney smiled a little more genuine. "Actually they have a free room, another couple backed out, we would go have the third bedroom in their condo. One other couple is going too."

Sean looked at Courtney, "Do you want to go?"

She nodded and Sean smiled, "I'll go, for you. If you haven't noticed though my mental health is a bit frazzled at the moment. If Scott starts, I can't promise you that I won't beat his ass."

She smiled softly, "That's fair. There's just one more thing."

Sean cocked his head, Courtney went on, "Dave, my biological father lives close to there in Jacksonville. I'd like to meet him. I feel like an orphan right now."

Sean tilted her chin up. "I'll do some research, Cort. We don't need to create chaos for him. We don't know if he was married when he came for that visit. We don't know if he's married now, or has other kids. Let me look around so we don't create more chaos."

She nodded, "I need to see him."

He smiled, "I know baby girl. Seeing him and dropping a bombshell like "I'm your daughter, Dave" are not the same thing though. She lowered her gaze, "I know and by the way, your voice is too high pitched to pull off a Darth Vader line, dork."

Sean spent the afternoon with Courtney, then went to Mika's for dinner.

When he knocked on the door the familiar, "Come In" wasn't from Mika, but from Anne. When Sean walked in Anne looked at him with her hands on her hips. "Sean Little, you are a fucking asshole."

Sean was not in the mood for another argument. Anne burst into laughter, "I fucking love it. You put him in his place, using his own lust against him. That was brilliant. Crude, publicly unacceptable, but fucking brilliant.

Sean shrugged, "Actually, most of the plan was from Jasmine. I laid out the scenario for her and she planned the rest, and an amazing afterparty as well."

Mika walked in drying her hands from cooking. "Do tell, Gaijin. How good was the afterparty."

Sean smiled, "A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell."

Mika winked, "But it's okay for you to fuck me and describe every detail to Anne?"

Sean cocked his head, "Rank has its privilege."

Mika frowned, "I am your professor Mr. Little."

Sean smiled, "And I've always respected your place in the classroom and hallways of Academia, however, here and now. I am Master and you, my lovely little Japanese slut are not."

Anne turned and looked at her friend, "He has a point, Mika."

Sean stepped towards Anne and playfully grabbed her throat, "Since you are here I take it things have been ironed out with Johnny-boy?"

Anne swallowed then nodded, yes."

Sean smiled, "Then the same goes from you Miss 6 o clock news. I showed you deference and respect in public, but here and now, you are my little nordic slut. As a matter of fact, after seeing what John had to offer I now know that my cock has touched places in that pretty little pussy that he never did."

It was Mika's turn to laugh at her friend, "Your nipples are hard Anne, and he has a point."

Anne blushed, then reached up to kiss him. After the kiss she purred, "I've missed you, Sir."

Sean was tired, it showed on his face. "I've missed you too, and I've missed the us that was growing."

Mika smiled, "Gaijin, you look exhausted. Supper is going to be a while longer, come with me please."

She took his hand from around Anne's throat and led him down the hallway. "I've done some remodeling since you were last here. I hope you like it."

In the small bathroom she had the tub and shower taken out and a large copper Japanese soaker tub put in. Sean stepped into the small room and nodded approval. Mika turned and began to remove his shirt as she started the water and added some powders and oil to the water. She then knelt and removed his shoes, then undid his belt and slid them to the ground. She admired his cock, it seemed so normal hanging soft, but when it was hard and thick it was an amazing gift to her and to others.

She had a small stool next to the large tub so she could step into it, Sean didn't need to use that as he stepped over the side of the tub, sinking deep into the water. Anne had come to the door to watch, and maybe to join in. What she saw though made her change her mind about joining. Mika stood behind Sean and with some oil was rubbing his temples and then his shoulders as the large man sunk into the water.

Mika's voice was calm and soft, "Let the weight of everything drift away, Gaijin. Let me take care of you in the way you take care of others. Just let it go, Master. Feel the tension wash into the water."

Anne watched as her best friend of 20 years massaged and calmed the young man. She watched as Sean went from stressed, to relaxed, to sound asleep in a matter of minutes. Mika turned and looked at her friend, "The stress is going to kill him."

Anne nodded, "What can we do, Mika? Much of this is the monster he built."

Mika nodded, "We can start by getting Hannah back here."

Anne was confused, "She left?"

Mika sighed, "She and Sean had a disagreement and she left, paid Courtney's rent and went looking for Mark.

Anne rolled her eyes, "That's not a wise decision. Her ex/soon to be ex may be a worse excuse for a man than the thing I'm married to. Plus being hunted by the feds and or the mob. What the hell was she thinking?"

Mika shook her head, "She wasn't."

Anne rubbed her own temples, "Let me see what I can find out, I still have some Private Investigators on stand-by from my field days.

Mika walked up and softly kissed her best friend on the lips, "Thank you. I'm worried about him."

Anne nodded. "I am too, Mika."

Anne woke Sean up as Mika finished up dinner. She smiled as he stirred. "I'm going to watch you get out of a tub that has gotten cold just to depress myself."

Sean was half asleep, "Depress yourself?"

She smiled, "Yeah, I'm guessing your cock shriveled up from cold water is probably bigger than John, so that will depress me."

Sean stood, Anne shook her head, "Fuck, your cock is bigger with shrinkage than his is erect. Now I am depressed."

Sean smiled, "Maybe after dinner I can make it up to you."

She laughed and shook her head, "Nope, tonight you sleep. No worries, no stress, no sex. You need to sleep."

The three ate dinner and Anne took her leave. Mika took Sean by the hand and led him back to the bedroom as she locked up and turned off the lights. She undressed him again and laid him in bed, she undressed and laid next to him, her skin against his. Before she could say anything Sean was asleep.

Sean's alarm went off at 545. He stirred and then groaned. Mika woke up and whispered, "What's wrong Gaijin?"

Sean moaned, "I forgot to turn off my alarm, but no morning lift today because of practice this afternoon."

Mika snaked her body onto his, "So that means we don't have anything until my class at 9?"

Sean moaned, "Seems like it."

Mika smiled, "Shame to let this moment go to waste," she lowered herself down his body, her long silky black hair tickling his chest. She took his cock into her hands and purred, "Wake up, Gaijin." She held his cock and lovingly kissed from the tip down the shaft. She held his cock and lowered her head to suck each one of his balls as her hand gently stroked his cock, "I love feeling it grow in my hand," she moaned.

As her tongue teased his balls his cock continued to harden and grow. Finally, she slipped her mouth onto his cock and began to gently suck, her head bobbing slowly up and down his lengthening shaft. She took him into her throat and moaned causing the vibration to course through Sean's cock. Slowly and gently she moved her mouth and throat up and down his cock. When he was rock hard she moved back up his body, gripped his cock in her hand and lowered her wet pussy onto him.

She sat straight, her long hair covering her sizable tits, she didn't move up and down, she didn't grind. She used the muscles of her pussy and massaged his cock. When she found a rhythm they were comfortable with Sean matched her contractions with his own, causing his cock to thicken in response.

The two lovers stayed still, just small muscular movements, moving together. A few minutes into their quiet dance Mika brushed her hair away from her tits allowing Sean free access. Mika had the most responsive nipples of anyone in his "harem" as well as anyone he had ever been with. His large hands covered her large tits, something that had rarely happened in her life. He lightly pinched her dark nipples and pulled on her tits. Her breathing was more shallow and quicker. Sean kept teasing her and tormenting her.

Sean knew she was fighting her orgasm trying to hold off as long as she could. He helped her fight, "Do not cum, Mika. Not without permission. Fight it." She gritted her teeth, Sean noticed small movements in her hips, "Mika," he commanded, "No."

Mika growled as Sean moved his hands to her hips to keep her from moving. Her breath came in short bursts as he kept pulsing his cock inside of her. Finally she could not fight any more, "Please, please, please may I cum?"

Sean smiled in the dark room, "Be a good girl and cum on your Master's cock." By the time "good" came from his mouth she was already into her orgasm. "Do not move," he ordered. She straddled him, her back straight, her large tits slightly arched as her pussy convulsed over his cock. Her orgasm didn't rock her body, but it didn't stop. She felt her toes curling and her nipples were so hard they ached and she knew her pussy was dripping cum as her muscles squeezed his cock.

12