Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seiko, kuso, seiko, kuso" she whispered over and over.

The orgasm stretched out longer and longer. Finally, Sean pulled the tiny Japanese woman to his chest and began to drive his cock up into her. Mika screamed as these orgasms did rip through her body. Her mind was a whirlwind as Sean changed from giving her orgasms to feeling like his cock was demanding her orgasm.

She actually bit into his shoulder as his cock thundered in and out of her. "You... are... going... to... kill... me.." she stuttered as his cock continued its assault on her pussy and cervix. Sean's balls slapped against her as he drove his cock in and out of her. The thin sheen of perspiration that she had during the gentle sex, was now full on sweat as her body was washed over by orgasm after orgasm, like waves hitting the beach. Rolling and crashing as this young man half her age made her feel things she had never felt in her life. She always knew she was submissive, but she never knew she was a slut until his cock unlocked her inner dragon that raged with lust and desire.

"Fuck me, God, just fuck me," she whimpered as his cock worked its amazing magic deep inside of her body. Her voice was a low growl now, "Fill me, Master. Own my pussy, mark it as yours. Jesus, Fuck. Let everyone know I'm your good little whore, fill me so we know in class."

Sean felt the familiar tightening in his balls, he drove deep into her until they began to erupt then he held is cock deep in her pussy as his cum blasted her cervix. Her body jerked as a last orgasm ripped through her with her young Master.

When they were finished her body convulsed in small spasms as small aftershocks rippled through her sensitive nerve endings. Sean continued to pulse his cock, forcing every drop of cum out of his cock.

When Mika had caught her breath she crawled off of his cock and again slid down his body to clean him with her mouth. When she had cleaned him thoroughly she crawled back up his body and laid her head on his chest.

When she had relaxed he asked, "Seiko? Kuso?"

She giggled, "Two different Japanese words for fuck. I can't believe you brought that out of me, Master."

Sean paused, "Master? So, not Gaijin anymore?"

Mika leaned on her elbow and looked him in the eyes, "Master, you own my pussy, you own my tits, you have a part of my heart. Master seems more appropriate unless you disagree."

Sean gave thought as he looked into her dark eyes, "Mika, You know that there will always be others. You are willing to give yourself to me knowing you will share me?"

She nodded as she lowered her gaze. Sean lifted her chin, "Look at me, Mika. Master is appropriate, however I expect two things. One, a small diamond piercing on your nose, left side. Two, you will wear a ribbon in your hair to remind both of us that you are owned."

She smiled, "I will be your surebu, your slave, Master."

Sean looked at the clock, it was 7:00. He smiled at Mika, "Very well surebu, start our coffee and meet me in the shower."

She kissed his nose, "As you wish, Master"

12