Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 17

Story Info
Sean's Recovery - Hannah's healing - Order is established.
6.4k words
4.8
6.8k
5
0

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

Chapters are a bit slower developing right now, not because the chapters aren't forming, but there are some personal life issues that are taking priority at the moment.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

The stress and the sex took a toll on Sean who was still recovering from the accident. Something that was probably not a good thing for those involved in the accident. The time gave Sean time to plan, to plot, to scheme. Sean had been bullied all growing up, that creates a response in a person. Some people develop learned phobias - if the bullying took place in crowds, they avoid crowds. Some develop mean streaks or become violent - fight fire with fire - Sean had indeed developed a mean streak, though he rarely had resorted to violence.

Sean was a bit different though. Sean developed a way of thinking that he had refined over the years. Sean had a plan for everything, most of the time two or three plans. It was rare that Sean Little was caught unprepared or surprised because if you had not guessed, Sean also had a primal need to be in control. If he had a plan, he was in control.

This systemic way of thought served him well over the years, and often put his opponent on the wrong end of the encounter. Sean had four days to plan and prepare for going to The Clark residence the next Saturday. He talked to a classmate who drove for DoorDash to get the gate code for their gated community. Okay, in truth he bribed him with a tour of the locker room and training facility. He read through the police report on the accident. Okay, again in truth he had Courtney read it to him, since reading still caused headaches.

On Friday he started to put his plan together when he called Trooper Lopez and asked if she could stop by and perhaps bring a picture of the car from the video. Trooper Lopez pulled into Courtney's driveway in her Silver Gray and Blue Cruiser. She walked up the drive adjusting her hat. Sean answered the door and greeted the 5'7" brown haired officer who was standing in that prototypical officer pose, feet apart and her hands on the top of her external kevlar vest.

She smiled up at Sean, "Mr. Little, I'm Trooper Lopez."

Sean nodded, "I've been told we met before, sorry if I don't remember, I'm Sean Little." He stepped aside and ushered the trooper into the house. Courtney was at a tumbling practice before tryouts, Hannah had left for the day, so it was just Sean and Trooper Lopez. He led her to the small table and they sat.

The Trooper explained where they were in the investigation which was really no further than they had been a few days ago. Sean asked her if he could see a picture of the car that swerved to hit him. She reached into a brown file and pulled out a picture. She explained, "There were no good pictures of the front license plate and the driver's face is obscured by sunglasses and streaks from the rain in front of the camera. All we have is this grainy image."

She slid the picture to Sean and he studied it for a minute and looked up at her. "I've seen the car before," (the truth) "though I'm not sure who it belongs to." (the lie)

Trooper Lopez sighed, "I was hoping you would recognize it. Let me ask you a question. Is there a reason someone would want to harm you?"

Sean hesitated then spoke, "Oh, I'm sure there are some jealous folks in the world."

The Trooper followed up, "Care to say more?"

Sean shrugged, "I'm on a full ride, getting paid essentially to be on a football field for a few seconds at a time to kick a ball. Until the accident I was driving a new Jeep Gladiator afforded to me because of being an athlete. People get jealous."

Chelsea Lopez leaned forward on her elbows, her hazel eyes penetrating Sean's, "And the women?" She let the last word linger.

Sean smiled, "Women?"

It was Chelsea's turn to smile, "Sean, don't be coy. The night of the accident when I came here to the house there were many women. Some younger, some older. I'm a woman, there are many caregiving looks we have. I look at my parents in a certain caring way, I look at my daughter in a certain caring way, I look at my coworkers in a certain caring way, but there is a look we get when we've been intimate with someone."

Sean studied the trooper, "What are you insinuating, ma'am?"

She chuckled, "Not insinuating anything Mr. Little, simply stating what I witnessed and my opinion. You are fucking all of them and they are perfectly okay with sharing. I've seen four, but I would guess there are others. Are you sure there isn't a jealous husband or jealous ex out there that are pissed off that a good looking Division 1 athlete is fucking their wife. I recognized Anne Carlesen, I actually looked into her husband and he doesn't own a Porsche."

The trooper was a bit surprised when Sean winked at her. "All of that just by watching their response. I am impressed. I also noticed that you mentioned parents, coworkers, children, but no intimate looks for you. That's too bad."

She scolded Sean, "Mr. Little, if someone did try to intentionally harm you, it would help us if you would cooperate. I don't think this is a time for joking."

Sean shrugged, "Sorry to have to disagree with you on this one. However, if, as you say, someone is trying to harm me, this is the perfect time for joking because it may be the last time I can joke. Also, if you aren't intimate with someone, that isn't a joke, that in itself is a crime."

Trooper Lopez stood and handed him her card again, Sean noticed her confidence had wavered slightly and her hand was shaking. It was also the third time she had given a card to someone in the house, two to Sean. Her hand grazed his and she froze momentarily. "Thank you for your time, if you do think of anything please call the number on the card."

Sean turned the card over and looked up at the officer, "No number on the back? Now that is a shame. Have a wonderful afternoon, Ma'am." Trooper Lopez blushed a tiny bit as Sean stood and showed her to the door, she even felt her stomach turn just slightly as his palm touched the external kevlar vest she was wearing. "What the hell Lopez?" she thought, "he didn't touch you, just brushed your kevlar and your body is reacting like a groupie at a concert."

Sean knew what he had to do next, but he also knew he had to have strength to make it happen, so his vengeance would be served but not until next week after he had a few more days ro recover. He held the power of being able to turn Adam Clark over to the State Police and that was still a possibility, a very real possibility after he exacted his personal revenge.

Saturday was tryout day for Courtney. This felt weird for Sean as he was the one waiting for tryout results. He was so used to being the one waiting for word if he had made a team or not, and in truth he was usually aware of how he did during the tryout. Sitting at home and waiting was absolute hell.

Sean kept his phone with him constantly and still looked at it every 10 minutes to make sure he didn't miss a text. Finally, about 4 pm the front door flew open and Courtney ran across the room as she slammed the door. She jumped into Sean's arms, kissing him deeply.

Sean pulled back from the kiss and looked at her as she smiled, "I made it." Sean spun her around and kissed her again. This time though clothes began to be removed. Sean sat her down so both could undress. When they were undressed Sean picked her back up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. With just a slight roll of her hips she lined Sean's cock up with her pussy. A small movement of his hips and his cock impaled the tiny cheerleader.

Sean held onto her with his large hands as she moved against him, again their mouths locked together in a deep passionate kiss. Courtney had placed her phone on the counter when she first jumped into his arms.

A few minutes into their lovemaking her phone rang, Sean glanced and saw that it was Kayce. He reached down and hit the green answer button. Courtney breathlessly grunted, "hello." All that Kayce could hear on her end was the breathless couple moaning together.

Kayce laughed, "I take it from the noise that you made the squad."

Courtney panted, "Wait, one, second. Oh fuck yes, Sean, right there, don't stop. Oh God, I'm going to cum on your cock baby, please just like that." her voice went to just a long moan. As the orgasm finished Kayce heard, "Let me finish the conversation first you beast, then it's your turn." Sean lifted her off of his cock and put her down.

Kayce laughed as Courtney said, "Yes, yes I made it." Sean moved behind her as she stood near the counter. He gently used his feet to open her legs as she and Kayce continued to chat.

Courtney had the phone on the counter on speaker as Sean lined his cock up again. Courtney gasped as the tip of Sean's cock slid into her. Sean playfully waited until she started talking again before he drove his cock into her. The grunt that escaped her wasn't lost on Kayce. Sean began to fuck her with long slow strokes, again raising her arousal and need to cum.

It didn't take long until she was fighting to get words out in between the moans. Kayce growled back, "Okay you two, now I'm horny as fuck. I'm going to hang up, but want to remind you that we are all still on for a celebration dinner and then I get my turn."

Courtney murmured, "fuck, fuck, god yes... we... remember... see you tonight... Oh Jesus, I'm cumming."

Kayce hung up as Sean began to force more orgasms out of his tiny cheerleader. His large cock pummeled her pussy as she groaned and screamed. His orgasm was coming soon as well. "God," Courtney groaned, "I love it when you get thick right before you cum. Oh, fuck, cum with me Sean, please cum with me."

Sean relaxed and allowed nature to take over, he felt the familiar tingle deep in his balls, the long shaft of his cock flared and the head of his cock thickened as he growled, "I'm going to fill that tiny pussy. My pussy." Sean unloaded inside of Courtney. The two stood breathlessly for a few minutes as Sean's cock began to subside and eventually slipped out of Courtney. She sighed, "Do we have time to nap before we shower to meet Kayce? I need a nap."

Sean scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. She looked up at him, her blue eyes softly gazing into his green eyes. "I love you, Sean Little," she whispered.

Sean almost started to cry. He knew how much she cared for him, but hearing those words melted the big man's heart. He kissed the tip of her nose, "I love you too Courtney Thomas."

They two napped for a bit, Sean's alarm went off at 530. He rolled over and began to play with Courtney's breast, teasing her nipple with his thumb as she was waking up. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at him.

He asked her, "Do you still want to meet your father?"

She looked puzzled, "What made you think of that, now?"

He smiled, "I called you Courtney Thomas before, but you aren't a Thomas, you aren't Mark's daughter. Hannah says Dave is your dad and we don't even know Dave's last name."

She smiled at him, "Thank you for remembering and reminding me. Yes, I'd like to meet him, and I want him to meet you." She leaned up and kissed him. When the kiss broke she grumbled, "The things you do to me, I am dripping wet and I want you again, but we promised dinner with Kayce."

Sean nodded then stopped, "Did you tell your mom you made it?"

Courtney nodded, "I'm angry with her for what she has done, but she's my mom." She pointed to her nose ring, "She belongs to you too Sean. Have you decided what you are going to do with her?"

Sean sighed, "What we are going to do with her you mean."

Courtney smiled, "Fair enough, what are we going to do with her?"

Sean grumbled, "We have to keep her close, pushing her away just creates hell for all of us."

Courtney got up and started to the shower, "Agreed," she said, "How do we do that?"

Sean stood up and began to follow her, "I haven't figured that part out yet. I've been working on what the fuck to do about the asshole that tried to murder me.

Courtney laughed an evil laugh, turned and fondled his balls as she looked up at him, "I have ideas about that too."

Dinner that night was fun. Kayce, Sean, and Courtney had a fun evening celebrating Courtney's accomplishment. After their main coursel Courtney pushed a small "thank you" gift to Kayce. When Kayce opened it she blushed. "Is this what I think it is?"

Courtney smiled, "It most certainly is. A bluetooth controlled bullet vibrator." Courtney held up her phone, "It's linked to my phone." She reached into her bag and pulled out a second one, "This one is mine, when Sean was napping I linked it to his phone."

Sean leaned in and looked at Courtney, "You were in my phone?"

Courtney smiled innocently, "Daddy, I had your phone for a week, I know who you are fucking so I'm not worried."

Sean shook his head then looked at the two women, "I do love a surprise," he murmured. "You two may excuse yourself to insert the toys." Kayce looked at Courtney, then they both looked at Sean. Sean smiled, "That didn't sound like a suggestion to me."

The two girls went off to the bathroom giggling. By the time they had returned Sean had ordered dessert and coffee. Both were blushing when they came back to be seated. Sean held out his hand for Courtney's phone. She shyly handed it to him, she then turned to Kayce, "This isn't exactly going to plan."

Sean smirked as he turned on the two vibrators, both girls felt the vibrations and instantly grabbed hands. As he alternated the pulses between intensities he winked at Courtney, "I call bullshit my little slut, I think this is exactly what you wanted."

Courtney moaned and bit her lip, "Maybe."

Sean smiled an ornery little grin. "Go on ladies, enjoy dessert." Each time that one of the two got the cheesecake on their fork Sean would spike the vibrator causing them to shake. He teased them to the very brink of orgasm.

After a few moments the server came over and looked at the three of them. They had gone away from the little college town to have a bit of anonymity for their fun. The server looked down at them, her white button down shirt straining to keep her own tits from bursting through. "Are y'all okay?"

Sean smiled at their server, "Oh, they are fine, just trying out their new vibrators."

The server blushed and her voice got quiet. Sean saw that her nipples got instantly hard, "Oh, I've heard about those, I can't talk my wife into trying one out though." Sean looked at Kayce and Courtney and slid the phones to the server.

"The left one controls the girl in the yellow blouse, the right one controls the girl in the blue." The waitress smiled and began to move the control screens in wild eccentric waves causing the vibrators to accelerate and then slow down only to wildly ramp up again. Kayce shifted in her seat which caused her toy to move so that more of her clit was being impacted with the vibration. This drove her over the edge, her eyes got huge as she grabbed Courtney's hand.

The serving girl locked eyes with Kayce, "That's it girl, I have control. Cum for me." Kayce started to close her eyes and the server corrected her, "Don't look away from me, you wouldn't want me to make you scream now would you?" Kayce bit her lip and shook her head no while not taking her eyes off of the waitress.

As her orgasm was beginning to fade, Courtney's was just starting, "Oh fuck," she whispered, "I don't know if I can be quiet."

The waitress increased the intensity of the vibrator, "Yes you can princess, be a good girl and stay quiet." The waitress moved her fingers on the vibrator control much as she would if she were finger fucking the young cheerleader, only not thrusts, this caused the vibrations to intensify and relax in large arcs in rapid succession. Courtney felt as though the vibrator was hammering against her G spot as it raced then stopped only to race again. The waitress kept her eyes on Courtney, "Same rules blondie, do not look away from me when you cum. Do you need to cum for Mommy?"

Courtney bit her lip and nodded and the waitress moved the control to its highest intensity. Courtney's thin hips began to hump against the vibrator, her nostrils flared as the intense orgasm tore through her body. Her eyes never left the waitress as the orgasm washed over her.

When her orgasm was done she pushed the phones back to Sean and looked at the two ladies. She smiled at them, "Such good girls, since you've been so good dessert is on me. Now, if you will excuse me I need to take a break to finger myself then I'll bring you the check."

Kayce looked at Sean, "That was a dirty thing to do, you bastard."

Sean picked up Courtney's phone and Kayce started to beg, "I'm sorry, Sir. Please, please no." Sean laughed and put the phone down. The waitress came back a few moments later and handed Sean the check, as he took it she moved her hand up near his face, the undeniable smell of her own orgasm present on her fingers. "You three need to come see me again, maybe next time closer to close." She slid a piece of paper to Kayce as she left, when Kayce turned the paper over it was a phone number and a name, 'Chloe'

The girls rode in the back of the car driving back to Courtney's apartment. They made out the entire way home, kissing and fondling. Sean kept the two vibrators on a slow light buzz, but when the women would touch the others clit it was overwhelming and an orgasm hit. When they pulled into the driveway the car smelled of sex and lust.

Sean got them in the house and they quickly moved to the bedroom where Kayce took off Courtney's pants and quickly pushed her back onto the bed, she slid Courtney's boy shorts over her hips and the vibrator was pushed out. The toy was quickly replaced by two of Kayce's fingers as her mouth found Courtney's clit.

The young cheerleader bucked her pussy into Kayce's face to the point that Kayce had to grab her thighs to keep her on the bed.

Behind her Sean had lifted Kayce's skirt over her hips and pulled her panties to the side. He was mildly surprised to see a jeweled butt plug in the athletic trainer's ass. He left the vibrator in place and pulled the plug out. He used his hands to get wetness from Kayce's dripping pussy and coated his cock. He put his cock at the brown star and began to push into her.

Kayce was in heaven, a pussy in her mouth, a vibrator in her pussy, and now a thick cock stretching her ass. A deep animalistic moan came from deep in her chest. She paused to breathe as Sean pushed his cock deeper into her ass. "Fuck," she whispered, "That's so damn good."

As Sean slid into her as deeply as he could Kayce returned to eating Courtney's pussy. Courtney used both hands to hold Kayce's head tightly against her as she rode her friend's face while Sean began to pump his cock in and out of Kayce's ass. Kayce's pussy was tight, but nothing like her ass. She was squeezing Sean so tightly that the shaft of his cock actually was feeling sore as he pushed in and out of her.

Courtney seemed to be having one long massive orgasm after another as Kayce's expert tongue and fingers were doing their job. Sean growled, "Where is my cock Kayce?"

Kayce stopped eating Courtney's pussy long enough to moan, "Buried in my whore ass?"

12