Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean sped up his fucking, "Whose ass Kayce, who owns that ass?"

Kayce groaned, "Your ass, Sir. My God, you are going to make me cum. My ass belongs to you, you own me."

Sean whispered, "That's a good girl, cum for me."

Kayce put her mouth back to work on Courtney's pussy as a huge orgasm racked her body. Sean's cock could feel the vibration of the toy in Kayce's pussy as her ass clamped down on him. "Fuck," he panted, "I'm going to cum too. Holy Shit," he managed to say before his own growl came from deep inside of him as his balls emptied into Kayce's ass.

Finally the orgasms and aftershocks slowly faded and the three were covered in sweat and cum. Kayce slid up Courtney's body and snuggled beside her, causing Sean's cock to slip out of Kayce's ass. He moved up on the other side of Courtney and the three laid there. They heard the door open a bit and Hannah stood silhouetted by the light in the hallway. "May I enter, please?" she asked.

Sean granted her the permission and Hannah slid quietly into the room with a basin of warm water, a wash cloth, and a towel. She started by cleaning Sean's cock with soap and water, rinsing it until it was clean. She then moved to Kayce's ass and did the same thing until she was clean. Finally it was her daughter's pussy. She cleaned all three of them gently and tenderly.

After she cleaned Courtney she gently kissed her pussy, then moved to Kayce's ass as her tongue probed her most secret place, then finally she took the head of Sean's cock in her mouth and gently suckled it. This all took a few moments, when she was finished she slipped the vibrator from Kayce and retrieved Courtney's. "Allow me to disinfect these and I will return them to you."

Hannah was gone for a few minutes, while she was away Kayce smiled and whispered an idea to Sean and Courtney who both agreed. When Hannah returned to the room Kayce was standing.

"Undress," Kayce commanded.

Hannah protested, "But,"

Kayce slowly walked over to Hannah, her hips swaying as she walked, her heavy tits swinging. She took Hannah by the chin and lifted the older woman's face to look into her eyes, "I didn't ask, Hannah. I gave you a directive and as of now you are to serve each of us. Undress, now."

Hannah was visibly nervous as she unbuttoned her blouse and then stepped out of her pants. Courtney walked over to join Kayce, "Mother, she said undress. She means, all the way."

Hannah slipped off her sports bra and slowly pulled down her panties. Courtney took a hold of a small tuft of hair above her pussy. "What is this, you never have hair?"

Hannah mumbled, "I was rejected by Sean, and then with what happened at Scott's, what's the point."

Kayce walked behind Hannah, took her long red ponytail in her hand and leaned forward, "Hannah, did Sean release you?"

Hannah slowly shook her head as Kayce reached her other hand around to lift Hannah's own heavy breast. "Have you ever had hair around Master's pussy before?"

Hannah was now trembling, "N... never" she whispered.

Kayce removed her hand from Hannah's breast but was still standing just behind her. Kayce's voice was like velvet as she softly and slowly spoke into Hannah's ear, "If you have not been released, nothing changes without Master knowing it."

She dropped Hannah's pony tail and reached around her to take both tits in her hands, "These belong to Sean." Kayce let her hands trail softly down Hannah's side causing goosebumps to raise on Hannah's body and a small shiver to run up and down her side. Kayce's hands rested on Hannah's hips, "These hips belong to your Sir."

She raised her hands in the same way to Hannah's face, her thumb brushing across her lips, "These lips and this mouth belong to your Owner."

Courtney stepped closer and pressed her own tits into Hannah's and whispered in her other ear as her hands moved between them. She began to stroke Hannah's now wet pussy, "As do these lips, they belong to your Owner and you shamed us by sharing them with people outside of our family."

Kayce's hands moved across Hannah's shoulders and gently traced down her spine to her ass, "This belongs to your Master as well." Kayce lifted her hand and brought it down sharply on Hannah's ass causing her to yelp. "Who do you belong to, Hannah?"

Hannah's voice was shaking, "To my Sir, Sean."

Kayce touched her ass, "Whose is this Hannah?"

Hannah murmured, "Sir's"

Her hands moved to her tits, "And these?"

Hannah whispered, "To Sean."

She lifted her hand again to Hannah's face and brushed her lips, "And these?"

Hannah whispered again, "To my Sir."

Courtney began to move but stopped as Kayce let her hands move down Hannah's body, over her stomach and hips to her pussy. Kayce slipped a finger into Hannah's dripping pussy, "Did you cum for them, Hannah?"

Hannah was quiet, Kayce began to move her fingers against her G spot while her thumb rubbed her clit, "Hannah, did you cum for those boys?"

Hannah closed her eyes, "It was small, but yes."

Courtney stepped back, "Their cocks were small or the orgasm was small?"

Hannah sighed deeply, "Both"

Sean had gotten out of bed and brought the two bluetooth vibrators to Kayce and Courtney. Hannah watched but said nothing.

Kayce stayed in Hannah's ear, "You must earn your mercy, do you understand?"

Hannah bit her lip and nodded. Kayce went on, "Courtney and I are going to insert these vibrators, one into your ass and one into your traitorous pussy. She and I are going to control the vibrators. You will suck your Master's cock. Do you understand?"

Hannah nodded slowly. Kayce continued with the instructions, "We are going to allow you to put your panties back on so they don't get pushed out. You will not cum until your Master cums, if you fail in your task you will be spanked 5 times over Master's knee for the first offense. 10 for the second, 15 for the third and so on. Do you understand?"

Hannah was so damn close to cumming from all the attention, she was terrified but nodded yes and whispered, "I understand Ma'am" Courtney knelt and slipped Hannah's panties over her ankles. She pulled them up until they were almost fully on.

Kayce pulled Hannah's ponytail. "Kneel and open your legs."

Hannah obeyed her commands as Kayce slipped the vibrator into her own wet pussy then gently inserted it into Hannah's ass. When it was in place Courtney slipped the other vibrator into Hannah's wet pussy. She taunted her, "Your clit is on fire and your pussy is dripping, you won't complete your task."

The tormenting angels turned on the vibrators nearly simultaneously. The two vibrators buried in her body starting at the same time nearly knocked Hannah off of her knees. Sean stepped forward, his heavy cock hanging lewdly only semi hard.

Courtney smirked as she played with the speed of the vibrator in Hannah's pussy, "It seems we have worn Master out, you will have to do more work than you thought. You may as well cum and get spanked the first time to get it over with."

Kayce turned the vibrations up on the vibrator in Hannah's ass and Hannah did cum. Her entire body convulsed, she put her hands on her thighs to hold herself steady as her tits heaved and her core had numerous spasms. She growled and panted and then howled as the orgasm crushed her will.

When it subsided Kayce nodded to Courtney and they turned off the vibrators. Kayce moved behind Hannah and put her arms under Hannah's and lifted as Courtney brought a chair for Sean. Sean sat and Kayce placed Hannah over Sean's lap. His large right hand reigning spanks over her ass.

When he was finished he finally spoke, as Kayce returned Hannah to her knees. "I may as well remain seated, I think she will be over my knee more than she is sucking my cock."

The spanking helped Sean's arousal some. Hannah's eyes were almost glassy as she took his thick cock in her hand and leaned forward, slipping it between her lips and into her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down in time with her hand, his cock getting wetter with each stroke. When the two vibrators started she immediately picked up the pace, gagging herself with the energy she was using to suck his cock.

Breathing was hard with his cock in her throat and the two vibrators causing her to pant. She gagged and grunted and tried to fight off the approaching orgasm. She needed to clench her teeth and fight, but she couldn't with Sean's cock in her throat.

Hannah put up a good fight but in the end the two vibrators and her Sir's cock in her throat was too much and she had another earth shattering orgasm. She whimpered as she knew that she was going to be spanked ten times. Kayce again lifted her and placed her over Sean's lap as his hands came down across her already pink ass. Sean was not spanking overly hard, but the overwhelming emotions caught up with Hannah and she began to sob. "Sir, I am so sorry for everything. Please, please forgive me."

Sean said nothing. Kayce lifted Hannah off of Sean's lap, she whispered in her ear, "You are doing well Hannah, it will be okay." She turned Hannah and wiped her tears and kissed her. When the kiss was over Kayce pulled back and looked at her, "I believe in you, now, you need to please your Master."

Again, Hannah started to work on Sean's cock. When the vibrators were turned back on her entire body began to shake, almost shivering in it's response. She could barely focus on moving her head so Sean gently began to fuck her mouth. Courtney moved in closer, "Let him do the work, just be a willing hole for your Master's cock. Let him have what he wants."

Sean got close this time but the two vibrators again won the moment and Hannah started to sob as the orgasm tore its way from her toes up her body. When the orgasm had faded she looked into Sean's eyes, "Please, no more. Please, Sir."

Kayce pulled her up, "You can do this Hannah." She leaned Hannah again over Sean's lap. He looked at Kayce and Courtney, "Leave the vibrators on, it may make it easier for her." Sean brought his big right hand down on her now red ass 15 times as Hannah cried. She couldn't find words, she just laid limply on his lap and cried.

Sean finished the spanking and Hannah was moved back to her knees as she again just opened her mouth for Sean's cock to thrust into. She had no fight left in her, didn't even try to fight the orgasm as it ripped through her body yet again. Sean looked at Kayce and didn't say a word as Kayce again lifted Hannah. Hannah moved forward to lay herself over Sean's lap, but Kayce held her up. "Look at your Master, Hannah."

She looked at Sean as he looked her up and down. "Hannah," he spoke softly, "you were the first one to have me. Your body knew at that moment that your pussy was made for my cock. I left you a quivering mess. Is that true?"

She nodded. Sean continued, "Why is it that you continually fail to trust me? Why is it that you fail to trust the family we have developed? Why is it you seek to try to force your way?"

She said nothing, just lowered her gaze. Sean smiled, "With Mark you were in control even though he had all of those secrets. I don't hide from you. You know who I fuck, when I fuck them and why I fuck them. But in this family you don't have control. Is that why you try to fight what we have built, all of us?"

Hannah had no answer. Sean looked to Kayce and Courtney, "Has she paid a significant enough price?"

Kayce looked to both Sean and Courtney, "That is for Master and First Among Equals to determine." Kayce giggled, "I'm just the Sergeant at Arms."

Courtney looked at Hannah, "Be thankful that your Master is gentle and kind. You have had many warnings and failures. I could continue your punishment but Sean is right, all it would do is break you."

Sean looked at Kayce, "Take her panties off and remove the vibrators." Kayce obediently helped Hannah out of her panties, the redness of her ass even more obvious without the panties.

Sean didn't say anything, Hannah looked at Sean, "Sir, what now."

Sean took her hands and brought her forward to the chair. He reached out and took her hips and walked her even closer. His hard cock pointing to the sky he looked at Hannah, "Sit."

Hesitantly Hannah lowered her pussy over Sean's cock. She again hesitated, Kayce spoke, "He said, 'SIT'" Hannah lowered further, feeling the thick head penetrate her folds. Her lips gripped his cock as she slid lower and lower on his cock until she was fully seated. Her eyes were even with Sean's but she could not bear to look into them.

Sean lifted his hands to her chin and forced her to look at him. "Fuck me." was his simple command. Hannah began to raise and lower herself on the amazings man's incredible cock. Sean began to talk to her softly, "I own you, Hannah. You belong to me and with us. Your pussy was made for my cock."

The more he spoke in the soft smooth voice the more she moved. He used his fingers to roughly pinch her nipples and pull her tits away from her body. She whimpered and arched her back which caused an orgasm to build, she bit her lip. She fought the urge to cum as she continued to ride her Sir.

Sean let go of her tits and they fell back to her body. Hannah looked over Sean's shoulder to the bed and found her daughter and Kayce in a passionate 69, the moans and groans coming from the two of them further aroused her.

She looked at Sean, "Please, Sir. Cum in your slut. Please, Sir. Breed me, give me your baby, Please, please, please Sir. Show the world that you own your slut."

She bounced harder, her tits bouncing as tears filled her eyes again. The grunts from the bed intensified as both of the women began to cum. Sean's brows furrowed, "Is that what you want, Heather?"

Heather began to cum, "God, Sir. More than anything, I want to bear your baby, God, Sir. Please."

Sean was turned on by the thought, he stood, lifting the small woman as he did. He turned and took two steps to the bed and laid her down next to Kayce and Courtney. His body thundered in and out of her, Hannah could barely hang on as her eyes rolled back in her head and her toes curled in the biggest orgasm of her life. Her pussy gripped her Sir as he pounded in and out of her. Just as her orgasm started to end Sean's cock thickened and he pumped his cum into her, the feeling of his cock and the shooting of his cum caused her to cum again. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. "God, yes she cried. Fill me with a baby."

When Sean had cum Hannah began to sob. "Do you forgive me, Sir?"

Sean kissed her as Courtney and Kayce unwrapped themselves from one another. They moved up next to Hannah. Kayce teased her, "Is that what happened Hannah? Were you jealous that Sam would replace you if she carried Sean's child?"

That truth broke Hannah and she began to sob uncontrollably. "Sean has Mika and Anne, and you two, and now Sam. I'm old and have nothing to offer him."

Courtney stroked Hannah's hair. She gently turned her head to face her, "Listen, you have much to offer. You are still my mother and Master said it - you had him first. You hold a special place in his life, my life, and the life of our happy little harem."

Hannah sniffed, "Can we all sleep like this? Naked and close? I've felt so alone and scared. Please."

Sean smiled, "With the injury, so have I. That would be a nice end to the night."

12