Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 20

Story Info
Sean crashes and the women rush to heal.
8.6k words
4.7
5.4k
4
0

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions for ongoing story arcs. Please feel free to send your thoughts

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

PS. As one who battles Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, this chapter more than many others is deeply personal. If you are struggling, please reach out and get help, you are not alone in your fight. May you all find your Courtney in the darkness.

(¬‿¬)

Finals came and went for Sean. He finished the semester with 3 A's and 2 B's. He got an A in Mika's class even though he was on the border between grades. He wasn't sure if it was because his final was good or his dick was good, but at this point it didn't matter. Sean had finally started to get into a rhythm of school and football, he only had the shit with Andrei and the investigation hanging over him.

After his time with Reagan and what she had told him, Sean wanted more than anything to seek out Andrei and beat him within an inch of his life. His brain was telling him to remain calm, give him enough rope and Andrei would eventually self-destruct.

Seth and Jase moved out on Friday, by Saturday Courtney had basically moved in for the summer. Sean had told her about what happened on the mountain with Reagan. He asked her if it bothered her what happened and she shrugged. Sean asked again. Courtney walked over to him and pulled him to the couch and sat him down.

"Sir, I know there is a certain power dynamic in our relationship. I know about the others and I accept that. I would just ask for one consideration, for my emotional health. I would ask that I not hear about events outside of our group after the fact. Please. I understand my place and I understand how our group works and there is absolute freedom inside the group for any and all rendezvous for any of us, that is understood." She paused before continuing, "I am sorry that I couldn't be with you when you needed it, I appreciate that Regan came to you. I just wish I had known about it before it happened. I wouldn't, I couldn't disapprove, however please, even a text would be helpful." She kissed his hand, "Is that a fair request?"

Sean replied by pulling him to her on the couch and peeling her shirt off of her. Sean flipped her around so she was against the corner of the couch as he started to kiss his way down her torso, stopping at each tit to give it special attention. When he reached her hips Courtney eagerly lifted her hips so that Sean could pull her shorts down.

Sean buried his face in her pussy, exploring every fold with his tongue. He traced her outer lips, then her labia before finally letting his tongue plunge into her. She bucked her hips and used her hands to pull his head close as her breathing became exaggerated. Sean started to tease her, licking along the slit and plunging his tongue but keeping his mouth away from her clit that now felt like it was throbbing. Sean was driving Courtney crazy with his mouth. When he took her clit in his mouth and began to flick it with his tongue and slid two fingers in her she went from crazy to insane. Her narrow hips bucking on their own as the orgasm rushed through her body. Sean was glad many had moved out of the apartment complex as Courtney's scream would have been heard clearly.

Sean kept eating her pussy through another round of orgasms until she used her hands to push his head away and tried to close her legs. Sean smirked, "You aren't tapping out this easily." Sean rolled off the couch and slid two fingers into her, rubbing her G spot. He started to wiggle his hand as he put gentle pressure on her pelvis with her right hand. Courtney's body was thrashing around as he drove her higher on the edge.

Courtney gasped and her eyes flew open, "Holy fuck, oh my God, oh my God. I'm going to cum, holy shit! Arrrrrrrrrrgh, FUCK!" Sean knew what he was doing and knew that this would cause her to squirt and he was right. Courtney came hard, an orgasm that caused her to tighten her abs and she squirted all over the leather couch. Sean would clean that up later. He let her regain a bit of composure and started with his hand again, "Nooooooo..." she screamed, but her body responded with as much energy as it did before. This time it only took a few seconds for her to convulse and cum again, squirting all over the couch a second time.

When Courtney had caught her breath, barely Sean didn't hesitate. He pulled down his sweats, put one knee on the couch and lifted her leg over his shoulder and drove his cock deep into her in one stroke, he bottomed out driving his cock into her cervix. Her eyes rolled back as her pussy welcomed Sean's invading cock. Sean pounded her, driving her hips into the couch with each thrust. Courtney wasn't used to Sean handling her this way, she kind of liked it. Another huge orgasm was building again as Sean would drive down into her for a few strokes then lower his hips and drive in at a different angle. Sean sounded like a loud clock with his hips slapping off of her every second, echoing in the room.

"Fuck me," Courtney growled before she gasped and came again. Sean just kept drilling his cock deep into her feeling her pussy spasm around his cock. He slowed down briefly and looked at his cock covered in Courtney's white cream.

He mocked her, "Cumming all over my cock after squirting. When did my little cheerleader become my good little cock whore?"

Courtney growled, "God, I love your cock, fuck me harder."

Sean obliged jack-hammering into her driving yet another orgasm from her body, he knew there was no stopping now. As she groaned and her pussy spasmed against his cock it felt like it was milking him and he groaned as the shaft flared. "I'm going to fill that tiny little pussy."

With his words Courtney was racked with another orgasm, Sean growled as his cock pulsed and he pumped his cum deep into Courtney. Sean started to remove his cock from her but she whispered, "Leave it in, I love to feel the little twitches it makes when it gets smaller inside of me."

They laid together for a few minutes, after about 30 seconds a shiver ran all the way through Courtney's body, she smiled up at him, "Aftershocks."

Sean smirked, "Apparently. By the way, that's fair."

Courtney questioned, "What's fair?"

Sean laughed, "Did I fuck your brains out. You asked me to let you know about anything outside of the group."

She sighed, "Oh, I remember. Damn that was amazing. So, anytime I want to have a serious discussion you'll fuck my brains out?"

Sean winked, "Maybe."

She put her hands on her tits and started to play with them, "Noted, I'll make sure we have more serious conversations."

Sean shook his head, "Hard to have a serious conversation when you are playing with your tits baby girl."

She reached up and pulled on Sean's arms, "Then get your mouth down here and give me round 2, Stud."

After Round 2 Courtney looked at Sean, "We need to go to the grocery store. I don't want to go to the facility every day to eat." Courtney pulled out her phone, the dark side of D1 cheer, especially for a flier is that you are on a very strict diet and calorie intake. Sean asked her what she was doing and she showed him the shopping list.

Sean's eyes lit up and he started to reach for his phone, "Oh, speaking of letting you know beforehand, I got a gift from Jen the other day. With finals I haven't even opened it yet."

Courtney looked at him, "A gift on your phone, is your coach's wife sending you nudes?"

Sean smiled, "Even better, she gave me the password to the girls weekend cloud save."

Courtney shook her head, "That's terrible, you know she just wants you to blackmail her for sex, right?"

Sean smirked, "I mean, after the past hour wouldn't you?"

Courtney laughed, "No arguments from me, Stud. I just find it a bit weird that she sent you the link, how did that come about?"

Sean explained the conversation between him, Jen and Kris. Courtney shook her head, "Still weird." He pulled his phone back, "Well, if you don't want to see." Courtney punched him playfully in the arm, "I didn't say that asshole, all I said was that it was weird."

They spent the next half hour scrolling through pictures. When they were done Courtney looked at Sean in mild disbelief. "They are wild. How many of them do you know?"

Sean said, "Two. Just Kris and Jen. I don't know about the others."

Courtney stopped him, "Wait a minute, give me your phone." Sean handed her the phone and started scrolling. "Wait a minute, look closely at those two pictures and tell me if you recognize her."

Sean used his fingers to enlarge the picture then looked blankly at Courtney, "She's cute, nice tits but I don't recognize her."

Courtney smiled, "Okay, in these pictures her hair is down, picture her with her hair tucked up in a tight bun."

Sean pondered the picture a bit more before his eyes lit up, "Holy Shit, that's Lopez."

Courtney smiled, "That is indeed one Trooper Chelsea Lopez, on an island in the Caribbean with what looks to be a well hung native dancing with his dick in her face. I do believe that is a room filled with smoke that I would bet isn't a smoke machine and her tits are out and easily identifiable by a butterfly tattoo. Sean, I'm willing to bet." She paused then looked at Sean intently, "So, what's the plan, are you going to fuck them?"

Sean shrugged, "Jen wants that, she made it clear, but Matt is my coach and that feels wrong."

Courtney smiled, "Well, from the pictures it's obvious she swings from both sides of the plate. Maybe I'll fuck her and if you want to join in you can."

Sean shook his head, "You are a wicked little slut, you know that?"

Courtney laughed, "Your wicked little slut, and you love it. What about Kris?"

Sean smiled, "Her, now her I'd like to ruin. As for Lopez, it could be interesting?"

It was Courtney's turn to smirk, "Well, Kris, Jen, Lopez and I bet the other women have one thing in common. Power. This is their getaway to go crazy without every move being watched. While yes, it is good to have the power to fuck them, it may be good to have some ammo in our pocket if we need it too."

Sean kissed her, "You are wicked." He pulled her in and kissed her even more deeply.

Courtney pushed him away, "Stop it, we need to go shopping and Round three would prevent that, you beast."

Grocery shopping happened, as they were driving back Sean asked Courtney if she had any more information about Tiffani's Aunt. Courtney's face lit up. "As a matter of fact I do," she smirked. Dear old Aunt Liz taking a sabbatical. Three weeks this summer and then three weeks in the winter. Her plans were in her congregation's newsletter and that was online. She is staying in a friend's cabin for quiet reflection and contemplation for two of those weeks."

Sean shook his head, "That's not much to go on, there are a lot of mountains."

Courtney gave Sean the side eye, "Oh ye of little faith. You see I know that the dear Aunt loves the Appalachian trail. I would bet my virginity that she's going to be in these mountains. I will put my detective skills to work and track down who's cabin and where the cabin is and exactly when she will be close by."

Sean smiled, "You are treacherous, you know that, right?"

Courtney smirked, "That's like the pot calling the kettle black, mister."

Sean woke up Monday ready to get into his daily routine. Lifting in the morning, cardio in the afternoon, kicking after that, then a massage, finishing up with sex with Courtney in the evening. Unfortunately for him he received a text early on Monday morning to meet Matt in his office at 8:00. Ten minutes later a text came from Kris that told Sean that the meeting with Matt had been moved to her office. Sean showed Courtney then grumbled, "This isn't good, Cort."

Courtney moved over to the chair he was sitting on, straddled his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Stop, you don't know if it's bad. Baby, I know your history, I was there. I remember the scandal when your dad took his own life because an affair was becoming public, I know you were the one that found him, that had to have been horrible. I remember the grief in the school when you and Bobby were in the car wreck that killed him. I remember seeing your guilt and grief even though you weren't the one driving. I remember the blame and bullshit you took in high school." She touched his chest, "Look where you are now, look at how hard you've worked to build your life, you aren't your dad, Sean. You aren't that same little 16 year old that you were when the accident happened. You are Sean, my love, my rock, my man, my Sir, my Master."

She took his hand and placed it on her breast, "These belong to you, Master." She lifted his hand to her mouth and kissed his fingers, "These lips belong to you." She gently sucked his finger, "This mouth was created to please your cock." She moved his hand to her pelvis, "This pussy is owned by you." She took both of his hands and placed them on her ass, "This ass is yours." Finally she took his open hand and placed it in the center of her chest. "Most importantly, you have captured my heart."

She put her hands on his face, "Look at me, mister Sir. The sky isn't always falling and you are not your father. I love you, you are going to be okay no matter what, I promise."

Sean broke, the memories crashing through the defenses he had so carefully crafted for so many years. He grabbed Courtney and he sobbed the soul wrenching wail that only those who have experienced that level of trauma can fully understand. Courtney held him and rubbed his hair as she pulled him to her breast and comforted him. "Baby, it's okay, Shhhh, it's okay. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere."

Sean cried for a solid 15 minutes, almost inconsolable. Sweat poured off of him, again you have to understand that level of grief and trauma to know how that emotion pours out after it's been buried so deeply for so long.

Sean looked at her, "I can't do this, Cort. Everything I touch, everything I care about gets destroyed. Don't love me, I'll just destroy you too." That confession broke the wall that Sean was working so hard to rebuild around his emotions and the tears came pouring out again. Those soul slashing, shoulder heaving sobs that most don't ever want anyone to see. Courtney held him and soothed the beast and let him cry. There were tears in her own eyes as she saw this man that she loved so deeply hurt so badly.

Sean at the moment was a broken man, Courtney glanced at the clock on the microwave. She whispered, "Sir, I need you to take a deep breath, you need to be in Kris' office in 30 minutes. Breathe for me baby, deep breaths."

It took another 5 minutes but Sean was able to regain his composure and get his face washed. He hugged Courtney before he left, she was always amazed by their size difference when he hugged her. She was tiny, barely reaching 5'4 in shoes, while Sean was 6'2 barefooted. Courtney's weight fluctuated between 117-121 and Sean weighed closer to 205 out of season. However this time when he hugged her he leaned into her like one of the scared children that had clung to her when she was teaching swimming lessons. With Sean's family history, she was scared.

As much as she struggled with what he and Reagan had done, she was at the same time incredibly grateful that Sean wasn't left alone. She knew the reality that statistically the odds were much higher for Sean to follow in his father's footsteps than she was comfortable with. When Sean walked out the door Courtney raced to her phone and called Kayce and relayed her concerns.

The plan was that Kayce would wander over to Kris's office just after 8 while Courtney would call Mika and Hannah. Mika could call Anne and they would come up with a long term plan should things not go according to plan.

Just before 8 Sean pulled into the parking lot near the Athletic Director's office. His heart sank as he walked across the street past a campus police cruiser, a city police cruiser, and the state patrol cruiser that had the number painted on the rear bumper that showed it belonged to Trooper Lopez.

He walked up the two flights of stairs to the Athletic Directors suite of offices. Like many large staffs there was a single receptionist that served the AD, Assistant AD's, and Kris Ross, the Athletic Department Attorney. Sean identified himself and was led down a hallway that held pictures of various athletic teams and achievements in the school's long history. Sean found it interesting that they really weren't celebrating the athletes because in every picture was one of the Athletic Directors in history holding, being presented, or presenting a trophy. In truth, that was probably the worst thing Sean could have seen before this meeting because he realized that Sean Little wasn't important, the guy who kicked for the football team was important and those two weren't necessarily the same.

The job of this department was to protect the brand and if some of those who gave blood, sweat, and tears to build the brand needed to be sacrificed, so be it. Someone else was waiting and more than willing to be the next cog in the machine.

The Administrative Assistant knocked and opened the door to Kris's office and ushered Sean into the office. He was met by Kris, Matt, an Assistant Athletic Director, one of the coaches from the basketball team, Trooper Lopez, Sergeant Moss from Campus Police and Officer Whitney Martin from the City Police Department.

Sean scanned the room and almost had a flashback, he remembered feeling this overwhelmed only once before in his life - the night in the Thomas house when he thought he was going for an end of year Championship celebration and instead ended up being beaten up by his teammates.

He sat quietly as the Assistant Athletic Director spoke first, "Sean, we simply have to stop meeting like this." Sean nodded, "This is two incidents in close succession following a season ending injury that we have come to believe was an intentional act. What we are here to do today is clear all of this up once and for all."

Sergeant Moss looked at Officer Martin and then at Sean. "We followed up with security from The House and watched the video of the events of that evening." Sergeant Moss looked at Matt, "The woman in the bar was identified by her husband." Matt lowered his gaze. "It does appear that you were not the instigator inside the establishment."

Officer Martin spoke up, "It appears though that you took Mr. Shevchenko into an aggressive joint lock and escorted him out of the bar. Then outside it was reported by Security that you were unbuttoning your sleeves in preparation for physical confrontation and that you said and I quote, 'Then let's do this, asshole. Don't let your friends walk you away. This is the second time you've backed down so let's do this.'" Officer Martin stopped.

Sean shrugged, "I said pussy, yes, I used my words in an aggressive way. That was terrible of me."

The basketball coach jumped in, "You took a basketball player and bent his wrist in a painful way. You knew he was a basketball player and you intentionally tried to injure the wrist on his shooting arm, I find that unacceptable."

Matt jumped up, "Your basketball player was accosting my wife. You find that acceptable?"