Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney softly said, "Leave it. You cooked, I'll clean up. You're tired, maybe take one of the meds the doc gave you and go try to sleep. I'll be up in a minute."

Tears filled the large man's eyes yet again, "I'm so sorry," he mumbled before going up the stairs. Courtney texted the group a short text telling them about the morning, closing with a final plea, "Help!"

When Sean woke up just after noon he came downstairs to find Courtney, Kayce, Mika, Hannah, and Anne were gathered around the table drinking coffee. Kayce looked at him and motioned him to sit.

Sean sat and looked around and jokingly said, "I don't need an intervention."

Kayce looked at the rest of the group, "Yes Sean, you do. You are going a thousand miles an hour and you haven't stopped. You are a mess inside. A lot of things that you had locked away and not dealt with have escaped their cages and are running wild through your soul. You need to work through some things. We have been talking and you need to go away for at least a week."

Sean nodded, "I am homesick."

Hannah put her hand on Sean's, "Sir, I know you want to go home but right now there are two places that maybe you shouldn't be. Here, surrounded with all of the group's struggles and there with ghosts of your dad and Bobby. Plus, we know you. You will end up working on the farm."

Sean looked at the group gathered, "I should go home."

Mika scooted her chair closer, "Shisho, Master. You do need to go home. You ask us all of the time if we trust you. What do we always answer?"

Sean looked deep into her almond shaped dark eyes, "You say that you do."

Mika smiled, "Now I ask you - do you trust us?"

Sean nodded, "I do."

Mika lowered her gaze, "Then trust us please with this."

Sean stretched his head cracking his neck, "I don't know what this is."

It almost looked rehearsed as it was Anne's turn, "Well, we took a chance knowing that we could be punished if you were upset but hoping you would know our hearts - A friend of ours has a cabin in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It's about a 12 hour drive, but it's away from everything and everyone."

Sean's eyes started to get teary again. Before he could speak Courtney took her turn, "Sir, Master, Love of my Life before we do this we need you to promise us something. We need you to promise us that you'll come back to us. Can you do that?"

Sean nodded and then whispered, "I promise"

Kayce once again looked at Sean, "Stand up, please."

Sean looked at her a bit puzzled as to her request, but it soon made sense as all 5 of his women knelt in a half moon around his feet, with Courtney in the middle. She reached up and put her hands in the waistband of his sweats and pulled them down. His flaccid cock hanging in front of them.

She lowered her gaze, "Allow us to love you, Sir." she whispered

Courtney lovingly took his flaccid cock into her mouth and began to suck gently. Kayce and Mika who were on either side of her lifted their hands to begin to play with his balls. Hannah moved behind him and began to use her tongue to rim his ass. As Sean's cock began to harden Courtney stood and worked her way through the crowd to stand next to Sean, Anne then moved to the center position and continued to suck Sean's cock.

Courtney wanted to kiss him, but with all of the bodies she couldn't get into the right position so she moved a chair and stood on it so that she could kiss him as the others continued their efforts to bring him some physical relief.

Sean moved his hands to begin to caress Courtney but she stopped him. "No giving, just receive. We need to teach you to accept and receive love, you Sir deserve that." With those words she again covered his mouth with hers.

Sean actually felt bad, with the anti anxiety meds he was struggling to find that point of release and in a few moments Anne's jaw was getting tired. Mika changed positions with her. Mika's mouth and throat opened as she took all of Sean's thick cock into her mouth and throat. She slowly began to fuck his cock with her throat.

One would have thought with Courtney's kiss, Anne and Kayce's hands on his balls, Hannah's tongue up his ass, and Mika's talented mouth on his cock that Sean would have cum instantly. He got close but then just like before it began to subside. He was silently cursing the meds, but in all honesty the women had realized this might be the case.

When Mika tired she switched places with Kayce. Sean marveled at how differently each of the women in his life sucked a cock. Courtney's mouth was soft, and her blow jobs were like her mouth, it felt like a warm glove as her tongue seemed to be everywhere at once. When she bobbed she didn't take his cock deep, focusing on the head and about half of the shaft. Anne was thorough, using her hand on the shaft and pulling hard with suction as she moved up the shaft, her pace was a bit quicker than Courtney's but it was obvious that she was accustomed to less girthier cocks as from time to time her teeth would scrape. Mika's gift was her throat, she could take all of him without gagging, gently breathing through her nose as she moved her head so she could take all of him in, she hummed gently as she sucked him, filling him with intense energy. Kayce was aggressive, she used her hand and her mouth and she attacked his cock with lust and passion. Kayce sucked hard and moved fast, her mouth and the moisture making it sound like an intense fuck of a very wet pussy. She moaned as she sucked, slurping and gagging each time he got too deep.

Behind him, Hannah slipped her tongue away and began to probe at Sean's ass with her pinky. The initial shock was soon replaced with relaxation. Hannah's gentle probing finger slowly sawing in and out of Sean's ass seemed to find the same rhythm as Courtney's tongue in Sean's mouth. The contrast to Kayce's mouth bobbing up and down on his cock finally drove Sean over the edge.

His chest started to heave as Anne growled to him, "Let it go, Master. Fill that dirty mouth of hers. Make her choke on your cum."

Sean growled into Courtney's mouth as Mika felt his balls tighten against her hand, "Let it go Shisho, let us carry it."

Sean grunted and he came. His ass tightening around Hannah's pinky in time with each jet of cum that hit Kayce's throat. Kayce gripped his cock with her lips in a vice like grip, determined to not miss a drop of Sean's seed.

Sean's legs were shaking as he finished. He needed to sit down before he fell down. When he did sit he started to pull up his sweats. Courtney walked over and stopped him from pulling them up and actually pulled them off. "You won't need any clothes the rest of the day. We have a plan."

Sean looked at the gathered group. Anne finally broke the silence, "First, Mika is going to take you upstairs and bathe you while Hannah and I fix us lunch. Then Kayce and Hannah will take you upstairs for a massage while Mika and I clean up from lunch. Then you will nap while a couple of us go shopping. After the nap we are ordering dinner and eating in. After dinner is dessert, opening gifts and finally, after all of that, we are going to take turns ravaging your body before we sleep."

Kayce smiled, "First, damn you taste good. Secondly, I told you we had a plan."

Mika stood and put out her hand, "Come with me Shisho, please."