Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 22

Story Info
Sean returns to the farm, his grandfather has a secret.
5.8k words
4.79
7.8k
5
0

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions for ongoing story arcs. Please feel free to send your thoughts

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

PS. As one who battles Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, this chapter more than many others is deeply personal. If you are struggling, please reach out and get help, you are not alone in your fight. May you all find your Courtney in the darkness.

(¬‿¬)

Sean made the 12 hour drive back to the farm. The drive actually took closer to 15 hours as Sean took time to stop at scenic overlooks, actually sat to eat instead of shoveling food in as he drove.

He rolled into the farm late in the evening, walked inside and found his grandfather sitting in his den watching playoff hockey. His grandfather had played hockey back in the day and a part of him always wished that Sean would have gone that direction. Dave had fixed popcorn, the right way, on the stove and shook the bowl offering some to Sean.

When the commercial came on Dave McKenna looked at his grandson, "Your grandmother couldn't stay awake. You okay?"

Sean nodded, "I'm better, the week away helped. Planning to be here this week then head back on the weekend. Did anything arrive for me, I was expecting a package."

Dave tossed some popcorn in his mouth as he nodded his head. When he swallowed he looked at his grandson, "Yeah, there is a box in the shop. What did you order now? You are worse than your grandma, you know that, right?"

Sean smiled and shook his head, "I promised Danny and Dr. Lance that I would bring them a jersey with the new number. I also got new ones for you and grandma and mom."

Dave nodded, "Nice, I should say thank you but I'll wait and pretend to be surprised when you give them out. How's the new truck?"

Sean smiled, "It's fun and I love it. Gas mileage is a bit low, but it's a good little beast. Remember talking about the hog roast and barn dance talking to the neighbors about a plan to grow the farm? Have you thought any more about that?"

Dave nodded, "I have, not sure we can do much until everyone has got crops in, but midsummer we could if you can slip out some Friday evening."

Sean nodded, "Let's put it on the calendar."

Dave grinned at his grandson. "So, is it true? Rumor has it that you busted Sierra Bailey's balls pretty hard over that. Not many people can say they busted her balls."

Sean shook his head, "I think the fact that you are her biggest account had more to do with that than anything I did."

Dave looked at the television, 'I can't stay up for the third period. You going to head to bed?"

Sean shook his head, "I think I'll watch the third and wind down, I'll see you in the morning. Night."

Dave stopped at the foot of the stairs, "I'm glad things are a little better bub, love you."

Sean smiled, "Me too, love you too." When his grandfather had gone upstairs he called Courtney - they had a nice hour long conversation though Sean was a bit perplexed by how insistent she was on getting details from him about his week. While he was in Michigan he made sure that Courtney knew how important the meeting with Sierra was on Tuesday but this wasn't like her to ask so many questions.

When the game was over, Sean took his stuff upstairs and crawled into bed. He slept until he smelled the aroma wafting up the stairs from the kitchen. Bacon, eggs, and biscuits were being fixed. He woke up, smiled and went downstairs, walked up behind his grandmother and kissed her. "Are you planning on going to church with us this morning?"

That was the last thing that Sean wanted to do but he just couldn't say no to his grandmother. "Sure grandma, I will go." Sean ate breakfast, took a quick shower and got dressed. They drove into town and into worship. Folks gathered around Sean asking about school and what he thought the season would be like. While he was hanging out at coffee hour he overheard folks talking in the corner that the Episcopal Church in the next down over was getting a new rector. It would be their first female and they heard her name was Elizabeth Monroe. Sean's ears perked up when he heard the name Elizabeth. He texted Courtney, "What is Tiffani's aunts last name?"

The reply came, "Monroe, why?"

Sean had to stifle his laugh, "She's moving to the Episcopal Church in Shepherd."

Courtney's brain started turning, "Oh, this is going to be easier than I thought. Come into my parlor, said the spider to the fly. Mwahahahaha"

Sean and his grandparents went to lunch, then headed back to the farm. Sean told his grandfather that he was there to help out around the farm, and that the only thing he had on his schedule was a meeting with Sierra Bailey on Tuesday. Dave offered to go with him, but Sean told him that it was only about financial stuff for college and that he would handle it, that he needed to get used to doing that kind of stuff anyway.

On Monday Sean called Dr. Vance's office and was told that she was booked solid all day with surgeries but would be back in the office around 4. Around lunch Sean was loading corn into the corn planter so that he could make a few runs in the field when his phone rang.

Sean picked up, "Hello, this is Sean."

The voice on the other end was cheerful, "Sean, it's Lisa Vance, I got a message that you called. Is everything okay, is your stubborn mule of a grandfather okay?"

Sean assured the doctor that everything was fine, but that he had a jersey for her office. Dr. Vance responded, "I'm probably not going to get back until 6, my knee replacement got pushed back due to an accident.

Sean told her that he had something for her office and that he could drop it off anytime during the week other than Tuesday. She thought, "How about meeting me for dinner on Friday night? Have you been to the new brewery near the high school?"

Sean agreed to meet her Friday night at 7 at the brewery. Sean headed out to the field with the row planter in tow. His grandfather was used to being the one in the tractor with someone else bringing the pick up with seed. During some time in the shop yard he looked at Martha and grumbled, "I don't like this, not one bit."

Martha McKnenna laughed at her husband, "Oh, you old grump. He has to learn and he can't learn unless he is doing, you know your grandson better than that."

Dave smiled at his wife and pulled his cap down on his head, "Oh, hush woman, who asked you."

She kissed her husband on the cheek, "You did and you know I'm right."

Sean had dinner with his grandparents on Monday night. He pulled out his journal:

'Something about straight rows and patience needed to be learned today. I started by looking off the nose of the tractor and no rows were straight, when I picked a place on the horizon the lines were straight. Just like kicking, you look past the target and swing through the ball.'

The next morning Sean turned planting duties over to his grandfather after they loaded the planter and Sean headed into town. He parked and walked into Bailey and Bailey. He was greeted by a short curly haired woman that he thought he recognized. When she spoke Sean knew immediately that it was Gretchen. She smiled as she greeted him, then buzzed Sierra.

Sierra Bailey walked into the room, confidence came with her. Her smile was bright, her handshake was firm. She stood about 5'5" - Sean thought it was almost all leg. She appeared a bit taller as she was in probably 3 inch heels. Sierra was slim, with small breasts. She wore a silk blouse that buttoned at the neck, then had a small opening that allowed Sean to catch just a glimpse of cleavage. "Sean, it's a pleasure to meet you. Come in, we will finalize some things."

Sean followed her into her office, her black pants were tight in the ass and Sean noticed no panty lines. She explained the proceedings to Sean, had him sign a few documents before they left her office for the short walk to the courthouse. Sierra had to take 2 strides for each of Sean's but it felt like Sean was having to jog to keep up with this tiny ball of energy.

Once in the courtroom they waited for a case to finish when the Bailiff called Sean's case. The judge looked over his glasses, "Ms. Bailey, what brings you to my court on this beautiful spring morning?" He didn't wait for an answer to his rhetorical question. The judge read over the documents and looked at Sean. "Mr. Little, do you know of any warrants for your arrest?"

Sean panicked for a moment, the issue with Andrei flooding his mind, he reminded himself to go slow, stay in low gear and not let the anxiety overwhelm him, "No, your honor?"

"Are there any legal cases pending, have you been sued, are there any foreclosures against you?" he asked.

Sierra spoke, "Your honor, we did our due diligence looking into his financial affairs."

The judge looked at Sierra, "As you should have, Counselor, I was asking your client a question though." He looked at Sean, "Mr. Little?"

Sean shook his head, "No, your honor."

He looked at Sean and scowled, "I shouldn't sign this, you made a game winning field goal against my alma mater last year - but I guess I can't let my grudge stand in the way of a legal proceeding, your request is granted. Ms. Bailey will counsel you as to your next steps with the government. Have a good season, son. Just miss a kick for me."

Sean smiled, "Thank you, Sir."

Once outside the courtroom Sierra smiled and shook Sean's hand, "It was a pleasure to meet you, congratulations. I hope all of the work we do together is as straightforward as this."

Sean held her hand and her gaze, 'I don't want to be known as easy." Sean winked at her before heading to his truck. Sierra stood, his dimple and the wink as he held her hand had made her heart skip a beat.

As he started to walk off she called out, "Would you mind if I came out tonight when you tell Dave and Martha. Seeing their reaction would make my day."

Sean nodded, "Sure, I will plan on sometime around supper time. I'm sure it won't be too hard to finagle an invite from Grandma."

Sean drove to the farm, he got a text from Courtney. "I'm coming up tonight, I want to see your grandparents, I will be there by 7. I can only stay a day, I need to be back on Thursday evening."

Sean and his grandfather wrapped up planting when his grandmother came over the radio calling them home for supper. They parked the tractor in the field, got in Sean's truck and headed to the farm.

Dave saw Sierra Bailey's Mercedes in the lot. He looked at his grandson, "What did you do?"

Sean smirked, "Nothing." His grandfather looked at him as Sean laughed, "I swear!"

They walked in the house, Sean kissed his mom and grandmother as his grandfather washed up. Sean looked into the den and saw Sierra sitting in one of the Queen Ann leather chairs sipping a glass of wine. He nodded as she returned the flirtatious wink he had given her earlier.

Sean headed out the door, "I need to get something from the shop, sit down, I'll be right back." Sean went to retrieve the jerseys, checking on where Courtney was on her journey. He retrieved the package and walked back through the door. Sierra was seated at the table along with his mom, Julie, and her parents were sitting at the table. Sean pulled out the jersey's with the 98 on them and handed the neatly folded shirts to his family.

Dave McKenna looked at his grandson, "You will always be number 2, but thank you bub. It will be nice to wear when we come to watch you." He held the jersey up with the Tech logo on the collar and the Nike swoosh on the front of the jersey. His grandmother gasped as she saw the back of the jersey. Her hand went over her mouth causing her husband to turn the jersey around.

Immediately Julie McKenna Little began to cry. Call it mother's instinct but she instantly knew what Sean had done. Dave McKenna was a bit slower on the take, "Why would you get a jersey with your number and my name on it?"

Sean was ready to speak when Julie looked from Sierra to Sean, "Dad, it's his name now. That's what your meeting was about today wasn't it?"

Sierra sipped her wine, tears rimming her eyes as tears streamed down Sean's face while he nodded. Martha McKenna jumped up and hugged her grandson as Dave sat in his chair, tears streaming down his face at a loss for words. Everyone hugged and cried. Through his tears Dave said, "Sean, you've always been a McKenna. Why?"

Sean took a breath as he gathered his thoughts, "It's the McKenna farm, there are no Little's in my life. It needed to happen, it's official but I am officially Sean Patrick McKenna"

Sierra corrected him, "Correction, the judge approved it, but the state still needs to finalize it, so you are well on your way to officially being Sean Patrick McKenna

His grandfather looked at him, "Sean, I would love you no matter what your name was. You are bub, you are MY bub always."

Sean walked over to his grandfather who stood and hugged his grandson in a big bear hug. Martha finally brought the family back to the table, "We need to eat before it gets cold." Everyone ate and chatted about their days and what Sean's season would look like. They talked about which games they could try to get to. As they were wrapping up dinner they heard the sound of car tires in the gravel of the drive. Martha said as Dave started to look out the window to see who was pulling in. "Courtney wanted to come and share in the news."

They could hear as four doors closed and the sounds of female voices cascaded through the open window. Dave laughed, "Sounds like she brought friends."

Martha went to the door and opened it. Courtney walked in and Martha hugged her. Before the door could close Courtney was followed by Hannah, Kayce, Anne and Mika all wearing #98 jerseys with McKENNA in white letters across the shoulder.

Martha McKenna instantly knew by looking at the way each of the women looked at Sean that there was an intimate relationship, she could also sense that each of the women knew of the relationship the others had and were perfectly fine with it. She was a bit surprised and even more impressed with her grandson.

Sean made introductions all the way around. Julie found it 'interesting' that two of the women in the group were close to her age. This wasn't just a sorority fan club, this was something more and she wasn't sure that she was comfortable with what she was witnessing.

Dave McKenna was in heaven. He had a captive audience for his flirtatious banter and dad jokes.

Martha was worried about sleeping arrangements but it was already figured out. The older women had gotten a hotel for the night and the two younger ones would stay at the house. Kayce had grown up on a farm and was eager to help out with chores the next morning.

The family finished dinner as everyone then sat around in the den and shared the small talk that happens in those moments. Hannah had made two pies and brought them. Julie, Sean's mom and Sean went to the kitchen to cut and serve pie to everyone gathered in the den.

Julie looked at her son when they were in the room, "Sean, I have to ask. Are you in relationship with all of those women?"

Sean cut the pie, not looking up, "They are all friends."

Julie reinforced her thoughts, "Sean, you've never lied to me, don't start now. Are you intimate with all of those women?"

Sean looked at his mother, "If I am?"

Julie looked at Sean, "You are in a separate relationship with every one of those women?"

Sean stood up and looked at his mother, "If you want to know the truth, I am in a relationship with those women, not a separate relationship. Sometimes I am with one of them, sometimes I am with all of them."

Julie blushed, but shamefully her own body responded to the idea of her son with all of the beautiful women that were currently laughing with her parents just a few feet away. She mumbled, "I should have never named you after him."

It was Sean's turn to ask, "What?"

Julie looked at Sean, "Your grandfather's grandfather immigrated here with 1 wife and 4 housekeepers. Everybody knew, everybody knew that they weren't just housekeepers. They were a family. His name, Sean Patrick McKenna - now you've taken on that full name yourself and history repeats itself."

She turned and put her smile back on her face as she started to pass desert to Sean's 'housekeepers.' Sean followed her with pieces of pie for everyone. Darkness began to fall over the farm. Anne, Mika, and Hannah headed into town to the hotel. Kayce wanted to see the barns so Sean took her and Courtney on a tour of the shop and the barn.

Julie was talking with Sierra who was waiting for Sean and the two women to return from the barn to say goodnight. Julie had a guess as to why the tour was taking so long so when minutes turned into a half hour, then an hour she decided to head back to her house.

Sierra walked to her car as well, but her curiosity got the best of her. She opened her car door and walked towards the barns. She saw little light coming from the equipment barn so she moved towards the shop. As she moved to the door she saw that the small desk lamp was on, as she drew closer to the door she was stopped in her tracks by what she could see and hear through the window.

Sierra watched as she saw Sean had the two women on opposite ends of the leather sofa. Both were nude, both had their legs slightly opened. Sierra watched as Sean walked into view, she was shocked at how Sean looked without clothes. She knew he was tall with broad shoulders, she didn't realize just how fit he was. Little did Sierra know that as she watched, she was being watched.

Sierra marveled as Sean's muscles rippled as he walked towards Courtney who was laying on the left end of the sofa. Sierra was thankful she couldn't see any of Sean's other assets but she could only imagine as he placed one knee on the sofa, firmly planted his foot on the floor and slid into the college aged cheerleader with one push.

In her mind Sierra thought about how long it had been since she had been penetrated by a man. She had focused on her career and relationships and sex had been nonexistant. Her mind may have forgotten but her body remembered as she felt herself get wet instantly. She needed to turn away but she couldn't pull her eyes away as Sean pummeled Courtney's pussy until Sierra could hear her moans through the walls. Courtney came, obvious to anyone who was watching or listening.

As Courtney's orgasm finished Sean pulled out of her and moved to Kayce on the other end of the couch. Courtney's pussy was slightly gaped and her sex pink with flush. Sean repeated his actions with Kayce, driving into her with a fierce thrust that caused the older girl to groan a deep groan. Sierra watched Sean's ass flex as his cock sawed in and out of Kayce. Like Courtney before Kayce's orgasm came quickly. Her groans were deeper in tone but just as intense. Sean slammed his cock in and out with hard, powerful thrusts.

When her orgasm had subsided Sean withdrew, his cock replaced by Courtney's mouth as she began to lick and suck Kayce's well fucked pussy. Sierra watched the two girls. Courtney's mouth and fingers worked on Kayce's pussy as Kayce's hips ground up into Courtney's mouth.

Sierra watched as Courtney slid one, then two, then three fingers slid deep into her partner and began to rub and stroke deep inside of Kayce. She glanced and caught Sean's face in the reflection as Sean watched the two women please one another. Again it didn't take long for Kayce to cum.

12