Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney looked up at her friend and smiled. Kayce began to move to repay the gift but Courtney had her stay. The cheerleader climbed onto the couch, placing a foot on the armrest and lifting a leg onto the back of the couch and lowering her pussy onto Kayce's eager mouth. Again Sierra watched as Courtney thrust her hips to the timing of Kayce's mouth that was tongue fucking her.

Sierra was almost ashamed at watching the show. One of her secrets was that she could cum very easily. Even her less than gifted previous lovers could get her to cum. Less than gifted in size and skill, yet she would still climax. When she heard Courtney's deep groan as she came on Kayce's tongue Sierra had her own orgasm, she flooded her jeans as her own orgasm caused her body to shudder.

She needed to stop watching, but she couldn't turn away. Sean walked back into view as the two women moved to their knees with their hands on the back of the couch. Sean first moved to Courtney as he gripped her hips and drove his cock deep into her. After her groan of pleasure Sean found a rhythm, driving his cock in and out of her. Kayce reached her hand over and took a handful of Courtney's long blonde hair and turned her face towards her and kissed her deeply.

Sean fucked Courtney until another orgasm caused her body to stiffen and shudder as if she had chills. Sean pulled his cock out of her and took a big step to his left, grabbed Kayce's thicker hips and drove his cock into her. Sean's orgasm was closer and his thrusts more furious. The larger woman was being thoroughly fucked. Just watching Sean's ass flex and the muscles across his back ripple drove Sierra crazy, when Courtney stood and moved to sit on the back of the couch and Kayce began to eat her again, Sierra came again.

Sean pounded in and out of Kayce for a few moments before Sierra heard his groan. Sean drove deeply into Kayce and held his cock deep inside of her as his ass flexed. Sierra knew that Kayce was taking Sean's cum deep into her pussy and this was the start of yet another orgasm for her.

Sierra knew she had to leave, she started to back away from the window when she bumped into something - or someone that didn't move. She started to scream but found a large hand over her mouth and a deep voice hissed in her ear, "I always knew that you weren't the frozen ice queen image you want others to believe." Sierra had been caught by none other than Dave McKenna.

Sierra looked up at the large man with fear in her eyes, "I... I was just leaving."

Dave smiled at her, "No Sierra, I don't think you were. I think you are going to take a little walk with me, into the other barn."

Sierra was terrified, "Dave, just let me go. I didn't see anything, I won't say anything."

Dave smiled at her, his pale blue eyes lingering on her body, "I said you are coming with me, and that's exactly what you are doing." Dave McKenna put his hand on the back of her neck and walked her to the second barn and slipped into the darkened barn with her. He pulled the door closed, turned on a small lap. "Sean should have used this bar, no windows. But then again, his error has provided me with such a ripe slut. He slapped her shapely ass gently. "Get undressed, now," was his simple command.

Sierra's hands were shaking, "Please, don't do this. I promise I said won't say anything."

Dave slipped down his fleece sleep pants, "You're right, you won't say a word.

Sierra was now truly terrified. Her brain raced, "How can a man in his mid 60's have a cock that huge." Sean's cock was a bit larger than average, but his grandfather was a specimen. His cock was 8 inches soft and to Sierra in the dim light looked as thick as a Coke Can. Dave took a step towards her, "I said now Sierra. I'm not a patient man."

Sierra looked at the older man, "Dave, you can't do this. this is not what I want."

The large man swept her up and backed her against the wall, he back against a large wooden post, his left hand went to her throat as his right hand deftly unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down to her knees. "Bullshit, slut" he growled, "I think watching my grandson fuck his sluts turned you on" His hand snaked lower, "What have we hear, you are a fucking river."

Two fingers drove into her dripping pussy and he began to finger her as he kept his hand around her throat. Dave had huge hands and thick fingers, they drove deep, filling her, the calloused palm grinding against her clit as he tortured her with his fingers. He began to sharply wiggle his hand back and forth, up and down. In seconds Sierra needed to cum, she wanted to scream out but his hand around her throat prevented it. The orgasm came, hard and fast. Dave felt a molten hot pool of fluid flood his hand. He started to chuckle, "See slut, you just squirted all over me. Such a cock whore."

He released her neck and she slowly sank to the floor, tired, humiliated and scared. Her jeans felt like she had pissed herself they were so wet, but that didn't stop Dave as he shoved his cock into her mouth and waited for her to start sucking. Suck she did, all pretense of the good girl was gone, washed away in the flood of girl cum he brought from her. She sucked his cock, gagging through watery eyes. She couldn't believe that the monster cock she had seen soft began to grow in her mouth. Sierra wasn't sure he got much longer than the 8 inches, but his girth filled her to the point that her jaw actually hurt. As his cock grew it became harder to breathe. 'He's old, she thought, if I get him to cum he will let me go.' However, she couldn't get him to cum.

Old Man Mckenna laughed, "Keep trying, but I've wanted your pussy for years and tonight I will have it. That pretty little mouth is good for court, but you were built to be fucked and bred. Dave fucked her mouth until his cock was rock hard, she was gasping for breath when he finally pulled the python from her lips. Dave wasn't done though as he picked her up and carried her to the workbench in the corner of the barn and sat her on the edge. She wanted to protest, to pull away but she didn't have the chance as he slipped her jeans the rest of the way down before his magic tongue and mouth attacked her pussy. He gripped her thighs and he ate her to too many orgasms to count, each one more powerful than the last, until finally again she squirted all over his chin. The grandfather then stood up and ran his thick cock up and down her slit. He laughed at her, "So fucking wet. I'm going to destroy that tiny little cunt" Sierra looked down terrified as it looked like he had a small baseball bat in his hand.

He pushed forward as Sierra's pussy tried to open to accept the monster and its girth. Dave put his hand over her mouth, he knew all too well that she might scream when he stretched her. He had learned over the years to start gently, giving her seriously underused and tight pussy a chance to adjust to its huge visitor. He pushed in and pulled back, going in an inch and out a half an inch only to push in deeper causing her to be filled in a way that she never imagined.

When he had finally worked his cock all the way in he pulled out slowly and then drove his cock deep into her slowly. He began to slowly thrust in and out of the now semi willing attorney. As his thrusts began to become firmer she began to mumble, "Fuck, so full, so fucking big, Jesus, fuck." At one point Dave leaned forward and Sierra leaned forward and began to suck her own cum off of his chin. he pulled back and smirked at her, "Beg," he whispered

Dave stood tall again and lifted her feet up near his ears and began to fuck her like she had never been fucked before. Deep, powerful strokes, but no hurry. Each one intentional, bringing about a small yelp from her mouth and an orgasm from her body. He knew what he was doing to her, knew that each stroke stretched her G spot, rubbed her clit, and bounced against her back wall. That perfect amount of pleasure and pain. She was almost sobbing because of what he was doing to her body. He changed angles slightly and her eyes rolled back into her head. He felt that heat and pulled his cock out just in time for her to squirt again. "Beg," he said again.

His end was coming quickly as his strokes became even more powerful. His huge cock stroked in and out of her. Again he taunted her, "You should see how that pussy is gripping my cock, I don't think you've ever been fucked by a man. Beg," he said one last time as she whined, "God, please, please please."

He growled, as his cock got even thicker inside of the young attorney and his balls emptied deep into her. Dave's explosion caused Sierra's entire body to convulse in a huge orgasm. He gripped her hips and drove into one last time, causing the young attorney to scream out in lust and pleasure. As his own orgasm was ending he pulled out and shot the final bit onto her bare pussy. "Yeah, I just marked my property, slut."

As he spoke the words, she had another little orgasm as he laughed at her. "Jesus, such a slut, hearing that I own that pussy now made you cum. Maybe you aren't such a fucking ice queen." Dave pulled his huge cock out of her and began to spank her raw pussy with it. As the monster slapped against her clit she came one last time, shuddering from head to toe. Dave again laughed at the disheveled young professional, "Be a good little whore, get on your knees, thank him for ruining you and then clean my cock."

Sierra was lost. She came for a joyful reunion, and instead found her young client fucking two women and now she was forced to have sex with a man old enough to be her father who happened to be hung like a horse. She couldn't deny that it was the best sex she had ever had. The battle in her mind ended as Dave stepped back and his huge cock hung menacingly again between his thighs.

"Clean it, NOW." he commanded.

Sierra immediately sank to her knees, she licked the long, thick shaft and tasted her own cum. She gently lifted his huge balls and sucked her own juices off of those too. Ashamed she found herself whispering, "Thank you," to the large cock that filled her hands.

When she was finished Dave stood her up and handed her her jeans, "Get dressed," he commanded. After she did he began to walk her back to the door, before he opened it he cupped her amazing ass in his huge hand, "Treat my grandson well and maybe I'll fuck you again." He reached around her and took her tits in his hands over her sweatshirt, he pinched her nipples roughly through her bra as her body reacted on its own and started to grind her ass into him. He growled in her ear, "Cum for me, now."

Humiliated just those words and the touch of Dave's huge hand caused Sierra to cum. Dave laughed at her, "Such a slut, another addict added to my collection."

Dave walked her to her car and went back into the house as Sierra drove off. As he entered the bedroom his wife was sitting up. She looked at her husband as he walked to his side of the bed and pulled his cock out. His wife pulled his cock into her mouth then looked at her husband, "Mmmm, she tastes good on you. You ruined her didn't you?" Dave smiled at his wife as she kissed the head of his giant cock, "Sean is just like you. Do you think he will move his entire harem home?"

12