Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 23

Story Info
Sean holds on for a full ride on the wild filly, Diana.
6.7k words
4.79
9.1k
5
0

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions for ongoing story arcs. Please feel free to send your thoughts

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

PS. As one who battles Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, this chapter more than many others is deeply personal. If you are struggling, please reach out and get help, you are not alone in your fight. May you all find your Courtney in the darkness.

PS 2. I have been designing these to come in sections. As Sean returns to school we will begin a new set - look for those coming soon

(¬‿¬)

The next couple of days were fun around the farm. Sean saw a side of his grandfather he had never seen before as Dave flirted with all of the women. To Sean, Dave had always been the one that overworked and didn't relax enough, he was enjoying watching his grandfather be playful and ornery.

On Thursday morning the crew headed back to campus while Sean stayed around until the weekend. When lunch rolled around on Thursday Sean and Dave went into town to run a few errands and drop off the new jersey to Danny at the diner.

Danny was excited and all of the old guys gave Dave a hard time at the new name across the shoulders. As they were sitting down to eat Sierra and another attorney from the neighboring town walked in. Sean noticed how uncomfortable she looked, everytime she glanced at his grandfather she blushed and whenever Dave looked at her she lowered her gaze. Something had changed since Tuesday evening at the farm, Sean just wasn't sure what that was.

As Sean and his grandfather ate Sean could see Sierra and her friend glancing over from time to time. As the McKenna's were finishing lunch Sierra stood and hugged her friend then sat back down and opened her briefcase and pulled out a yellow legal pad.

Dave was going to pay the bill when he walked over to Sierra's table and picked up her check. She started to protest but then quickly averted Dave's gaze.

Curiosity got the best of Sean so he walked over to her table and slid into the seat. "What's wrong?"

She nervously looked at him, "Nothing, just a long day." Sean thought that she was very edgy.

Sierra, "I just met you but Monday in your office and in court and at the farm on Tuesday something has changed." Sean heard his grandfather's boots on the floor of the diner walk to the tabler. Sierra's eyes grew fearful, Sean gently grabbed her elbow, "Sierra, what the hell is going on?"

She lowered her gaze, "Ask him."

Dave put his hands on her hips, "I don't think so young lady, tell him what happened. Confession is good for the soul." Sierra never looked up, just shook her head - no -. Dave got more forceful, "Sierra, I said tell Sean what happened. If we can't be open then there is no way we can do business, that cute little thing that just left is an attorney just across the county line. We are looking to do business that way, maybe I will have a conversation with her about open and honest communication." Sean didn't miss the subtle threat in his grandfather's voice.

Sierra looked at Dave, her eyes silently pleading. Dave shifted his weight, "Tell him, Sierra."

Sierra cleared her throat, her voice barely over a whisper, "When I was leaving on Tuesday I saw the light on in the shop and I got curious. I looked in the window."

Dave shook his head, "Close but not quite truthful, you snuck to the window, hid in the shadow and watched, didn't you?"

Sierra nodded slowly as Dave prompted her with his notorious one word query, "And...?"

Sierra continued, "I saw you and the two girls."

Dave again scolded her, "How about I hid in the shadows and watched you fuck Courtney AND Kayce and it turned me on. And?"

Sierra's eyes brimmed with tears, "I was getting ready to leave when your grandfather caught me."

Dave smiled, "And?..."

Sierra blushed, "He took me into the other shed and assaulted me."

Sean's eyes went from Sierra to his grandfather, "Bullshit. Tell him Sierra."

She looked at the large man, "I did not want to have sex with you."

Dave shook his head, "So you say now, amazing how you squirted all over my face, came all over my cock when you could finally handle all of it, then had an orgasm just from my command at the end. Is any part of that untrue?"

Humiliated Sierra shook her head -no- Sean was in shock as he sat at a loss for words. Did you also comment on how big my cock was and did you not also clean my cock before you tucked it back away in my pants? Sierra nodded silently, as his grandfather went on, "What else did I tell you?"

She was broken, "That if I treated Sean well you may allow me the privilege of your cock again."

Dave looked at his grandson, "Has she fired us?"

Sean looked at the attorney, "I haven't gotten any notification of that. Sounds to me like perhaps she would like that privilege again."

Dave looked at Sierra, "Look at me," he commanded. Sierra lifted her gaze to meet his. Dave commanded, "Do not look away from me, do you understand?" Sierra slowly nodded as she kept her eyes locked on the pale green eyes of the older gentleman. "What happened when I grabbed that tight little ass and told you that, Sierra?"

She whispered, "I had an orgasm."

Dave's eyes became hard, "Just like you are going to do now. Be a good little cock addict and cum for me Sierra." Sean watched on silently as Sierra gripped the table, he saw her try to fight her own body's desire to obey his grandfather. Dave repeated, "I said, cum for me now, Sierra. Right here in the diner, show us how addicted to my huge cock you are."

Sierra whispered, "Please, not here."

Dave smirked and growled in a deep voice, "I said, NOW." Sierra couldn't resist, her eyes fluttered and her fingers flexed as she gripped the table. Sean heard her toes tapping under the table. She was breathing through flared nostrils as the orgasm coursed through her nerve endings.

When she was finished Dave tipped his cap, "Such a good little whore. I'll be in to your office on Monday, clear some space off of your calendar, I think you've earned another fucking. Let's go, bub," Dave said as Sean followed his grandfather out of the diner, his mind racing.

When they got into the truck Dave started driving back to the farm. They drove for a while in silence as Sean tried to wrap his brain about what just happened and Dave tried to find the right words. As they turned from town onto the highway Dave looked at Sean, "Well, I guess we both have our secrets that aren't so secret anymore."

Sean started to speak but his grandfather cut him off, "No, me first." Dave told him about his grandfather, confirming information that Julie had told him on Tuesday, then he went on. "You know I love your grandmother and she loves me. Sean, do you know what a cuck is?"

Sean affirmed that he did as his grandfather went on, "I hold no judgment on anyone's sexuality. You see, before we were married I dated a friend of your grandmother. One night she actually caught her friend and I behind the barn of her friend's house. She found out out early on that she got really aroused watching me have sex with another woman. We would have followed what my grandfather did if we would have lived in a time that it was allowed. That was not something we could do, so we managed the best we could. It's why every winter we would go to farm shows away from town where nobody knew us."

Sean sat stunned. Dave paused then continued, "Now you know our secret, and Sean we know yours. Your grandmother and I know that you are in a relationship with every one of those women that were at the farm this week. We are perfectly fine with that and have actually added another home to the building plans so that you have room to bring as many to the farm as you can handle." His grandfather chuckled, "I'm not as young as I once was so I'm not sure I could help, but damn that would be a hell of a way to die."

Sean was speechless, his mind completely blown as they drove back to the farm. Dave finally spoke again, "Count your blessings bub, marriage and relationships are so much more accepted and diverse today than they were when Martha and I married."

When they got back Sean got back into the tractor to finish up some planting. As he was planting he called Courtney and told her everything that he had just heard. Near the end of the conversation she started to giggle, then almost cackle - she sounded like Harley Quinn she was so excited, "We need to turn him loose on Tiffani's aunt. If he can use his phone for simple pictures we can get him what we found on her cloud and he can get pictures of him destroying her. Send those to Tiffani and she will come unglued because it's not your cock."

Sean started to laugh, "You are so fucking evil, I love it. I think he would be up for that. Nailing an attorney and a priest at his age. That's fucking amazing."

Before they hung up Courtney got serious, "Sean Patrick, listen to me. I know few would understand our family - it's amazing that your grandparents not only understand but approve. I love them even more today than I did yesterday. I'll be waiting for you to get home on Saturday. Don't you dare wreck that truck this time, Mister," she said jokingly - but she and Sean both knew just how serious she was.

Sean did work around the farm that afternoon, during the evening Sean talked more to grandfather. They had a deep conversation about Sean's life and how the intricate relationships came about, Sean held nothing back and when the conversation hit the right place Sean told him about Tiffani's aunt. Dave McKenna lit up, "I know enough about my phone to take a damn picture. I may be old but I'm not extinct." He proudly held up his remote. "I'll have you know that I programmed this damn thing myself."

Friday morning found Sean doing work around the shop when his phone buzzed with a text: "Sean, it's Amy Martin. I hear you are having dinner with Dr. Vance tonight. She is wrestling with some deep shit and honestly I'm worried about her. Her ex just left here and she's a hot mess, she canceled her patients for the afternoon, she was trembling when she left here."

Sean replied, "Thanks for the heads up" though he had zero idea how that affected him, they would have dinner, give the jersey to her and go their separate ways. Being a mess sucked, but honestly Sean thought, "Not my circus, not my monkeys" he was proud that his time away had helped him with that incessant need to save the world.

As Sean continued to make rounds in the tractor Kayce called, Sean shared with her the last couple of days with his grandparents. Then he told her about the message from Amy about his dinner with Dr. Vance. Kayce chuckled as Sean finished.

"What is so damn funny?" he asked.

Sean could hear the lightness in Kayce's voice, "Well, first do you care if she gets pissed off?"

Sean shrugged, "Well, not really. I mean she seems to be a good doc but I don't have anything invested."

Kayce sighed, "Well, from one who knows. As someone who deals with broken bodies every day and the chaos. As someone who supervises staff and all of that chaos. Let's just say that people, often women, who are kick ass, take charge kind of folks in public - we don't always like to be the strong one, the one in charge in private - especially when we are off kilter."

Sean was confused, "Are you saying what I think you are saying, Kayce, I'm not planning on taking her to a dungeon."

Kayce almost snorted, she laughed so hard, "Sean, my dear Sir - you don't start there without having pictures to encourage people to do things your way. Ahem, Sir! What you do is take control from the very beginning. Order dinner for her and see how she responds. If my hunch is correct she will leave a puddle on her chair, thankful that someone is taking pressure off of her. If that is correct then you will have a delightful plaything for the evening who will obey your every command."

"Kayce, I'm not my grandfather. While watching him today with Sierra, commanding her to cum on command in a restaurant was hot as fuck, as much alike as we are, I don't know if I have that level of sternness in me."

Kayce chuckled, "Sean, two things - you never know until you are in that place, also - there are more than one type of Dominant. Everyone of us refers to you as some form of Master - whether it be Sir, Master, or the Japanese equivalent in Mika's case. You are that for us whether you 'flex that power' or not. Don't be afraid of who you are, Sir. You don't have to be a hard Dom if that's not who you are. You can be a pleasure Dom, or a more soft Dom, or better yet - just be you and follow your instinct because my Sir, you have the instinct to know when to push harder and when to back off. Sean, I've never been fucked the way you fuck me, not by a male or female - it's like you read my body and know exactly what I need and want when I need and want it. I think if you ask any of us and get the same answer. You don't fuck any of us the same, and rarely fuck us the same way twice in a row because everything changes. Just be you and you'll be fine. I promise."

Sean wasn't sure he was up for a case study. "I'll have to read the room, Kayce - but thanks for the scouting report."

They hung up and Sean texted Courtney sharing what Kayce had said, Courtney's reply, "And you call me evil, I think you are surrounding yourself with a Harem of Super Villains."

Sean wrapped up at the farm, took a long shower and headed to the brewery to meet Dr. Vance. He made sure to arrive with plenty of time to spare. He got a table, ordered the darkest Stout that they had on the beer menu. 10 minutes after he arrived he got a text from Lisa Vance, "Sean- I hate to do this but something has come up and I can't make dinner tonight. Next time you are in town?"

Sean decided to not waste the evening and ordered dinner for himself. A nice ribeye, baked potato, a caesar salad. He was impressed. When his dinner arrived he noticed the neighbor that was trying to get everyone to sell their land to a large Ag Management company and his wife walked into the bar area. Steve Douglas was a loud mouth, he had been a loud mouth all of his life and he would die a loud mouth. He had bought a neighboring farm as an 'investment property', had all of the toys money could buy but had never really been successful at anything other than promoting himself. Steve was a trust fund baby, the joke was that he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and when that was removed he just stuffed it with food.

Steve was fat, not large, not big boned, just plain fat. He probably stood 5'10" but was well over 300 pounds and most of it was in his gut. He didn't walk, he waddled. As a kid Sean could never understand how Steve married his wife, Diana. Diana seemed to be the exact opposite of Steve. She was quiet, thin, seemingly humble, and kind. As he got older the rumor Sean heard around town was that she had been a dancer in Vegas and met Steve on a trip and they got married.

Sean thought if that were true then why was she still married to the asshole other than steve always had a get rich quick scheme and she was waiting for him to get lucky so she could divorce him and take half. The truth though was even though it was a Vegas wedding, Steve had her sign a prenuptial that meant she got nothing other than what she brought into the marriage and she only had the clothes on her back. They were married long enough that Diana was too old to dance and didn't have a lot of other marketable skills and the lifestyle with Steve while not bringing happiness was at least comfortable

Steve had pounded a couple of drinks when they came into the bar, Sean guessed he had been drinking a bit all day because that was what the man did. When Steve walked past Sean to go to the bathroom he stopped and looked down. Some people talk about liquid courage, but there is a fine line between liquid courage and liquid stupidity. They also say that the words of a drunk man are the thoughts of a sober man and truth was about to get spilled, "Fuck you, and your asshole grandfather" was his greeting.

Being stood up had pissed off Sean more than he admitted. Sean finished his dinner, paid his tab and walked over to a pool table on the bar side and began shooting pool with a couple of other folks in the bar.

After pounding a couple of more drinks Steve Douglas got up and walked towards the table. Sean turned and watched Steve waddle towards him. He had a toothpick in his mouth as he lumbered nearer. Sean was lining up a shot and as he drew back his cue Steve shoved the cue forward causing Sean's shot to go wayward. Steve laughed the laugh of a fat, drunk. A little too over the top for a normal laugh

Sean looked at his fat neighbor, "Fuck you, asshole. What's your fucking problem?"

Steve took a step towards Sean, 'Your fucking family is the problem. Everyone in this entire valley would sell if your grandfather wasn't so fucking stubborn. He and his old man posse refusing to even fucking talk to me" He poked his fat finger towards Sean.

Sean smiled, "First of all, I suggest you put your fat little finger away before I tear it off and shove it up your ass. Secondly, we have no intention of selling. As a matter of fact, I am taking over farm operations and I actually plan to expand and I was thinking your farm is the first one we will buy."

Steve's face turned bright red, "You people are too damn stubborn to know what's good for you..."

Sean cut him off, "Unlike you, our farm and many like it are a family tradition, something you don't know shit about. Interesting that the investment property is flipped for a profit. I also find it convenient that you want everyone to sell. That's mighty suspicious don't you think? Unless... unless you have brokered a deal where you profit from getting others to sell."

Steve knew he was caught and began to stammer, "It.. it's a fair offer but your grandfather won't even talk to me."

Sean shrugged, "He won't even talk to you? That's not like Dave McKenna but that's his business for now."

Steve deflected, "How about a wager, a win/win proposition."

Sean wrinkled his brow, "I see no reason to wager anything with you."

Steve pulled out his wallet with his fat fingers and put $500 on the edge of the pool table. "One game, you win and you get this $500, I win and you get me an appointment with your grandfather and his legal counsel to listen to my offer."

Sean played his part, "Gamble on a game of pool? I don't know if that's a good idea."

Steve pushed his perceived advantage. "Think about what you could do with $500. Think of all the pussy you could pull in college throwing around a wad of cash like this."

Sean almost laughed out loud and had to pause to not give away his advantage. "You see, that's just it, I can't waive that kind of money around, folks would get suspicious and I'd probably get jumped, you know how people in college towns can be. But the idea of pussy - that almost makes it worth it."

Steve smiled a smile that dripped with overconfidence. "Nothing like some good pussy son, look at my hottie over there." He pointed towards Diana who was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a skin tight top under a loose fitting flannel. She was a pretty woman. A disarming smile, a true bubble butt, mid sized tits, long brown hair that was naturally curly. She wore fashionable glasses and was a natural flirt. Now, Diana didn't mean to flirt, but she made folks feel comfortable.

12