Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean truly wondered how someone as fat as Steve could have sex at all. Sean was sure that he couldn't see his own dick unless it was in the mirror and if it wasn't a long one Sean doubted he could see it even with a mirror as Steve's belly probably obscured it. Sean smiled, "So, you win I set up a meeting, I win and I get $500?"

Steve smiled as venom dripped from his drunken mouth. "That's the deal."

Sean nodded, "I'll rack, but only if it's best 2 out of 3."

Steve called out to Diana, "Hey woman, be a good little bitch and go get my cue. Need to teach this youngster a lesson or two."

Sean turned away so Steve wouldn't see his own smirk. Pool tournaments in the locker room were a normal ritual, wagers that were paid off on the track or weight room were normal. Folks in the Tech locker room had stopped challenging Sean when they realized he was a true shark.

Diana brought in a custom cue that Steve had made for him. Sean waved Steve to the table, "I racked, you break."

Steve broke with a loud CLACK and the balls scattered on the table. Steve sank two balls, one stripe and one solid. His next shot dropped a stripe, "Stripes" he called as he proceeded to sink 5 balls before he missed.

His miss actually placed Sean in a no win looking situation. He looked frustrated, "3-8 combo, middle pocket." It seemed to be an impossible shot, Steve chuckled as Sean lined up and promptly scratched. He laughed, "Game to me."

Sean racked for the second game and Steve again broke. Nothing went in on his break. Sean sank three stripes before missing and Steve almost ran the solids. Again on his miss Sean was left in a tough place. Sean played safe and Steve ran the table. His laugh carried through the bar as Sean looked panicked. "Oh shit, you are good. Listen, I'm not sure I can do what I promised. Shit."

Steve smugly slapped Sean on the back, "Too bad son, that money would have gotten you some good pussy, but now I get a chance to talk to your grandpa about business."

Sean was fearful, "He's going to be so pissed, I fucked up. Man, can we do a double or nothing? Give me a chance to break even, please!?"

Steve was feeling cocky, "You break even but what do I get when I win the next round?"

Sean played the scared kid game so well. "I'll bring everyone together, you could talk some sense into them and maybe get all of them to sell. Think of the commission you'd get."

Steve laughed, "Deal!"

Sean played poorly the first game and Steve won. The obese man pounded a couple of more whiskeys and was feeling pretty numb by this point. He pushed his position, "Let's make this interesting, we are just dragging this out too long."

Sean shrugged, "What do you mean?"

Steve again slapped him on the back, "One last game. Everything on the line. When, I mean if I win you set up the meeting and instead of coming back to the family farm, you work for me and you start immediately." Steve was seeing dollar signs of betting on certain college football games with someone 'in the bag' to guarantee his bets were winners.

Sean shrugged, "If I win?"

Steve put the $500 on the table, "You get your money."

Sean said, "Nope, that's not a deal I can make, I told you I can't get the pussy you told me about with money like that."

Steve drank another double in one gulp, "You say you want pussy if you win?" Sean nodded meekly. Steve looked around, "I can't buy you good pussy in this town, but how about if you win you can get a bit of that." He jerked his thumb to Diana

She protested, "Steve, you cant be serious"

He cut her off, "I can and I will. That's the bet Sean, take it or leave it."

Sean looked at Diana and to Steve, "I don't know, you are asking for a lot."

Steve doubled down, "Best pussy you'd ever get, son." Not that he would know, he hadn't had sex with his wife in years because of his obesity, his drinking, and his tiny dick.

Sean looked at the arrogant bully, "I really don't like bullies so you have a bet, I rack - you break."

Steve broke, sunk a couple of stripes, then went on a run to having only one ball left on the table. His miss again put Sean in a rough place, he could barely get around the eight ball for his first shot. This shot looked nothing like any of the previous games, the cue ball slid gently off of the solid green 6 ball. Sean called out, "7, corner pocket" as he lined up his shot struck the cue into the 7 with backspin to bring the cue ball back to the center of the table. "5 ball, middle pocket," The cue ball slapped against the 5 and the cue ball came to an immediate stop. "4 ball, corner" this time Sean used english to draw the cue ball to the right after it sunk the 4. He went on to sink the 2,3,and 1. He had a chance to sink the 8 ball but instead chose a difficult bank shot to the other rail. The cue struck the cue ball, the cue ball hit the 8 ball and stopped immediately, the 8 ball hit the rail with a bit of side spin and came across the table and dropped into the side pocket.

Steve roared, "You hustled me, you fucking cheat." He lifted his $1000 cue stick over his head and brought it down trying to hit Sean who had seen the move coming a mile away. He stepped to the side and the cue stick shattered against the table.

Sean smiled, "I'll take my payment tonight. You can watch me fuck her brains out if you like?"

Steve roared again as he charged Sean who stepped to the side sending the fat man crashing to the floor. He looked like a turtle trying to roll over, the entire bar laughed. Sean walked over to him, "Men like you are so easy to defeat, you have had everything handed to you and you think because of that you won. You think that nobody could possibly defeat you, you think you have all of the answers so you never ask the right questions. Dumbass."

Diana walked over to her prone husband, poured the last whisky over his head and growled, "You think me to be a piece of meat, well if you had a dick that worked I might be. Fuck you, asshole. I'm not yours to give away, but since you have never satisfied me, since I've always been faithful I am going to take this opportunity to see if our neighbor can give me what you never have."

There was silence, then roaring laughter as the obese and now very drunk man tried to get off the ground. Nobody came to his aid as Sean left following Diana out the door. When they were outside Diana's anger came on even harsher as she turned to Sean, "Which truck is yours, asshole?"

Sean reached out and touched her arm, "Listen, we don't have to do this. You aren't breeding stock to be gambled in a pool game."

Diana turned and looked at him, "Bullshit, that's what he thinks I am and who knows maybe you do have the stuff to breed me and be my Bull."

Sean pushed, "He can come home and stress over what happened without you being pimped out."

Diana thrust out one hip, "Listen kid, I'm a big girl. He rolled the dice and his ego got in the way which happens every damn time. I know he's a pig but I'm kind of stuck so it is what it is. Besides, he's a fat ass with a small dick and cums in about 30 seconds. I haven't had good sex in ten years. So again, which truck is yours, asshole?"

Sean pointed to the Tacoma and the angry woman rolled her eyes. Sean looked at Steve's lifted dual wheeled Diesel and laughed, "At least I don't have to compensate with that penis replacement."

That truth broke through Diana's rage and she laughed, "Okay kid, you're funny, cute too. Let's just say I hope you have more than 2 inches and aren't a three pump chump like that fat fucking loser in there."

Sean opened the door and Diana crawled into the truck. When Sean got in she motioned, "Well let's go, you're burning daylight." Sean drove to the Douglas farm, Diana was out of the truck almost before he had come to a complete stop. She walked with purpose, Sean was distracted about her ass in the tight jeans as she moved across the gravel and onto the porch. She turned and looked at him, "Dude, don't just stand there, get your ass in here and let's do this shit."

Sean shook his head and trotted to catch up as she entered the front door. By the time Sean got into the house, closed and locked the door behind him and turned around Diana had already taken off her shirt and bra. She looked at Sean and snapped her fingers, "Well, let's see if you will be as disappointing as that fucking hippo I'm married to."

She unbuttoned and pulled her jeans down, then her panties. Sean was greeted by a pussy with more hair on it than anyone he had been with in the past. She looked down and ran her fingers through her hair, "What's wrong kid, never been with a woman? Listen, I know shaving and waxing is a thing, but honestly I'm not going to that kind of work for a pathetic fat ass like my husband. Now, would you fucking get undressed and let me see what I'm working with."

Now it was Sean's turn to feel like a piece of meat as Diana eyed him as he removed his shirt, then his jeans. Her eyes went to his cock as it hung between his legs, "Promising," she said as she walked over and began to examine it. "It's attractive at least," she said as she took it in her hand, "Nice coloring, promising vein, the ridge, that shows promise." She looked into his eyes, "I hope it's a grower and not a shower though."

Sean shrugged as he reached out and began to play with her tits. He tried to regain some control of the situation. "So, are we just going to go for it right here in the entry?"

She pulled him by his cock into a front room that served as Steve's office. "Actually," she said, "He lost the bet not me so I think we should fuck right here in his office." She looked at the security camera and angled it away from the window towards the desk. "I want to make sure the fat son of a bitch has to watch this shit."

Sean had still not gotten hard, Diana looked at him, "Your generation was raised on too much damn porn, when I was your age guys would get hard from Playboy, I guess you expect me to get you ready." Again Sean shrugged as she sunk to her knees and began to knead his balls in her hand. "Nice," she murmured as she examined them the way a shopper would examine citrus in the grocery store.

Diana used her hands to tease his balls, finally her mouth opened and pulled his cock into her mouth. It had been a long time since she had something that filled her mouth. She sucked for a bit until Sean got semi erect then spit on his cock and started to stroke him while looking in his eyes. She looked up at him, "Come on you bastard, show me what you are made of."

Her words and her hands started to work as Sean got more erect, she continued, "That's it, show mama what you were hiding, show me that you want to give me what that asshole can't." Sean continued to get hard as Diana continued to jerk his cock. When he was hard she took him into her mouth and left a long line of saliva on his cock. She stood and moved to the desk and swiped things into the floor.

Diana moved to the desk, placed her hands on the desktop and looked up at the camera, "This is your fault you limp dicked piece of shit." She turned to Sean, "Now fuck me like you hate me." She reached behind her and used her hands to open herself for the young man.

Sean rubbed his cock up and down her slit, spreading the moisture before penetrating her. She scolded Sean, "I said fuck me like you hate me, not make love to me like a frail lover. Men, you are all the fucking same, you think it's about emotion and gentle. You can't break me, now fucking fuck me like you mean it, asshole."

Sean slapped her ass, "If you insist." He moved his hands to her hips and drove his cock into her in one violent thrust.

Diana screamed, "Fuck, fuck, so much bigger than my husband."

The room was filled with the sound of Sean's hips slamming into Diana and her screams and groans. She was positioned so each stroke drove her clit into the desk, she was flat on the desk and each thrust drove her forward so it pulled her tits underneath her. She moaned, "Harder you prick, spank me."

Sean took one hand off of her hips and brought it down across her ass as he increased the power to his thrusts. That combination did it as she screamed out, "Fuck yes, again, again." Sean slapped her ass again as she whispered out over and over, "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum." Sean slapped her ass again and she moaned, "Fuck, fuck, God, fuck me," as her orgasm was ripped from her body. She started to hump her ass against him as he thrust into her, he was hitting places in her pussy that she had forgotten she had after so many years. As another orgasm began to build, "That's it you prick, own my worthless cunt, destroy my pussy."

Sean continued to pound his cock into her, she moaned deeply, "Fuck, I'm going to cum again... again.. Fuck..." She clamped down so hard on his cock this time that as he pulled out and began to drive back in he slipped out. She reached behind her and grabbed his cock, "Put it back in, hurry god dammit." Sean slipped it back in and drove it deep into her, "Fuck, that's it, my God right there." As Sean continued to drive his cock into her he didn't pay attention to the headlights that came across the wall.

Diana came again as Sean came, his cum driving itself deep into her pussy. She breathed one last exhaled, "Fuck," as the door to the office slammed open and Steve's giant body filled the door.

He exploded, "You fucking whore!"

He moved towards the two still joined together at his desk. Sean spun, his cock splattering their combined cum on the carpet as Diana stood and turned towards her husband, "Fuck you, this is your fault you fat piece of shit, and just so you know I came over and over again on this kid's cock, when was the last time you made someone cum you fucking pig."

He turned his rage towards Sean, he shoved his fat finger towards him. Sean took his hand and put it in a gooseneck grip just as he had done to Andrei. Steve yelped and Sean very quietly said, "What did I say was going to happen if you ever pointed that finger at me again? I said I'd rip it off and shove it up your ass didn't I?" Sean put a bit of pressure and the finger dislocated with a loud pop leaving the fat man screaming in agony as he fell to the floor holding his hand.

Diana walked over to where he was kneeling and stood with her pussy close to his face, "Smell that fatass, that's the smell of a well fucked woman, I should fucking thank you for pimping me out." She looked at Sean, "You fuck okay kid, next time you are in town give me a yell and we can hook up again. Now get out of here before I have to kick your ass for hurting my meal ticket."

Sean dressed and headed back to the farm where his grandfather was waiting. As the door closed Dave McKenna said, "So, what happened at the pub, don't lie to me my phone has been blowing up for hours."

Sean sat down, "If you already know then why are you asking?"

Dave shrugged, "I want to hear it from you."

Sean told him the entire story including breaking Steve's finger. Dave laughed, "Well, what is it that they say, 'Play stupid games win stupid prizes?"

Sean smiled, "Yep."

Dave looked at his grandson, "So, should I fuck her too?"

Sean laughed, "She's a wild one, I'm not sure an old man like you could hang on for the full 8 seconds."

Dave burst out laughing at his grandson, "Fuck you - go to bed you little shit."

Sean headed towards the stairs, "Love you, Old Man."

Dave called back, "Love you too, bub."

12