Sean's Next Season Ch. 02

Story Info
Sean reunites with the volleyball team.
5.9k words
4.77
8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions for ongoing story arcs. Please feel free to send your thoughts.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

The news from Chelsea was not good news. Adam Clark had accused him of sexual assault. Sean was thankful that he took the precautions he did to cover his ass. That being said Adam had now tried to kill him in a car accident and have him arrested. Sean needed to get his point across to Mr. Clark, and he needed to do it yesterday.

He wasn't sure what options he had. Clark was already a paraplegic so kicking his ass was not an option. Adam Clark was obviously not handling Sam's addiction to Sean's cock well. Sean figured that the contract for her pregnancy was one thing, but Sam enjoying the sex didn't set well with the attorney.

Friday was a light day of lifting as many of Sean's teammates that didn't have classes went home for the weekend. Fridays for Sean was a yoga class focusing on his mindset and flexibility. Strength wasn't as important for a kicker as flexibility, what may be as important is being able to focus on the flow of the kick with screaming fans and 11 large men trying to stop the kick.

Sean enjoyed his yoga and stretching then moved to the steam room. As Sean sat in the steam room he could almost hear Brianna Littlefeather's soothing voice in his head, he found that incredibly comforting. He touched the burn scar in the center of his chest and it was like she appeared in front of him. Sean thought that his electrolytes were crashing from the workout and the steam, nothing had ever happened to him like that before.

Sean transitioned from the steam room to the cold tub then finally to the hot tub to bring his core body temperature back up. He stopped by his food cubby to get his supplements and nutrition items and then headed to the townhouse. As he was getting ready to leave the facility Kayce got his attention and jogged across the turf to talk to him.

"Okay, what the fuck is going on with you and Courtney?" she asked

Sean looked at her, "Courtney has some decisions to make,hon. She found a group of friends and she sees their vanilla ways and it appeals to her. I can't be angry with her; I mean look at her life for the past year plus. Nothing but chaos. Her mom, finding out the man she thought was her dad wasn't her dad, the shit with Chad, the realities of what we have here. Toss in the shit in my life from The Clark's and Andrei. I'm sure to her I look like the most unstable thing in her life and the cause of her chaos. I won't force her, you, or anyone to be a part of my world. I won't stop anyone from leaving my world. She wanted to walk with one foot in and one foot out and that's not something that's going to happen."

Kayce looked up at him, "So that's it? She's gone from your life? What about the rest of us who now feel this huge hole in our world too?"

Sean smiled, "I didn't say she couldn't be in your world Kayce, hell she moved back in with her mom who is in our world too. She may not be gone forever, as I said she has some decisions she needs to make. She may at some point realize that vanilla isn't as fun as it sounds."

Kayce sighed, "Does that mean she would be allowed back?"

Sean's eyes darkened, "Kayce, I love that woman with all that I am. Of course she would be allowed back. She may have to earn her collar again, but I could never keep her out of my life if she wants to be in it."

As a few players began to walk by, Kayce quickly changed topic, "I've heard from Matt that you are overworking that leg. Offseason rules - 20 field goals OR 20 kickoffs and 20 punts. Maximum!" As they walked past she smiled, "Take care of you Sean, I'll talk to Cort. However, Sir. The offseason rules for work. Follow them. We can't have tendonitis derailing the start of the season."

Sean left the facility and started the walk to his truck when he heard a car horn behind him. He turned to see Jasmine's black Mercedes. She pulled up next to him and rolled down the window. "Dude, your situational awareness sucks, I drove the entire row behind you and you were in your own world."

Sean smiled, "Yeah, just a bit overwhelmed right now I guess. But you're right, I need to find some focus."

She looked at him, "Put your shit in your truck and get in. Coffee helps, I'm buying."

Sean shook his head, "How can a guy say no to an offer like that?"

As Sean and Jazz pulled up and walked into the coffee shop Sean noticed Courtney and a group of the cheer team gathered at a corner table. Sean recognized Miranda and Abbey, but he did notice that Courtney was sitting awfully close to Tyler. Miranda called out in a flirtatious voice, "Hi Sean."

Sean acknowledged the group. Courtney looked up and quickly looked away as Tyler let his gaze linger on Sean. Jazz noted the tension and leaned in closer to Sean, only a bit shorter than his 6'3". She spoke loud enough for everyone to hear. "I bet you like a large Americano because l know how much you enjoy something tall, black, wet, and hot." Courtney shot her a dirty look and was met by a wink from Jasmine.

Sean and Jazz found a table and had their coffee. Sean had to admit that Jazz was right, the caffeine helped his headache and his focus. They talked about training, about the night in the Volleyball House. Jasmine's eyes got mischievous as she asked about Sean and Reagan.

Sean looked at her, "I don't kiss and tell, Jazz."

Jasmine smirked, "But maybe she does. It seems you have found yourself a kinky little thing."

Sean shook his head, "I can neither confirm nor deny that."

Jazz pushed even harder, "Is it true she had you piss on her?"

Sean smiled, "I can neither confirm nor deny that."

She pushed again, "Is it true that she wants to be tied down, blindfolded and shared with women?"

Sean shrugged, "I can neither confirm nor deny that."

Jazz laughed, "So, assuming that what she shared with me is true I have a request. As I helped you with your cuck problem I would like to request - if what she told me is true - that you take her up on her fantasy."

Sean chuckled, "Go on."

Jazz's voice became little more than a whisper, "Sophie and Brooke who were part of the 90 second challenge and I want our chance with Reagan. So, you could kill multiple birds with one stone. Fulfill Reagan's fantasy, and have 4 women at your disposal."

Sean shook his head, "Whose idea is this?"

Jasmine smiled, "Well, I have to give credit to Brooke for this one."

Sean chuckled, "And when is this supposed to happen?"

Jasmine smirked, "Well, I talked to your Jase today and Sophie talked to Seth and we found out they are both going home for the weekend. So... tonight, tomorrow would be perfect." Sophie had slipped off her sandal and brazenly raised her foot into Sean's lap and began to massage his cock, something that Courtney didn't see but Abbey definitely saw.

Sean smiled, "Well, when you put it like that I will see what I can do." Sean texted Reagan and invited her to coffee on Saturday. Within a few seconds his phone buzzed, he looked down and read the response. He looked at Jazz across the table, "Tomorrow, 3:00, my apartment."

Jasmine giggled, "Perfect. Now maybe I should suck that amazing cock as a thank you and an appetizer."

Sean shook his head, "Far be it from me to turn down a blow job."

Jazz stood and headed to the door, "Then let's go get you that reward." Miranda and Abbey looked to their friend to see if she overheard the comment, the look on her face affirmed that she indeed had heard the tall volleyball player's comment to Sean.

Sean and Jazz drove back to the athletic facility, then she followed him back to his place. When they walked inside Jazz wasted no time dropping Sean's pants and dropping to her knees. Her hands teased his heavy balls until his cock was erect.

She reached into her purse and put on bright red lipstick before her mouth closed over his cock. She took as much of him into her mouth as she could and closed her lips near the base of his throbbing cock. When she slid his cock out she looked at her lipstick ring with pride. She looked up at Sean, "Almost got the entire beast in there. Next time, I promise."

She lightly wrapped her hand around the shaft. She leaned in and admired Sean's hard cock. She remembered the pleasure it had given her and how Sean's mouth made her and her teammates cum so hard when he ate their pussies. She also remembered how much money she had won from his effort. This was her way of repaying that gift. His cock hard and eager to be pleased. The head was swollen and purplish. She rubbed it against her cheek and then her lips.

Sean admired the look of his white cock against her black skin. Jasmine let her tongue slip out to give it a single lick along the cleft at the bottom of the head. She was elated when his hips gave a slight jerk. Her eyes looked up at him, she saw him slowly blow out a breath as he closed his eyes.

She placed her lips on the top of the cock head and gave it a light kiss. After her soft red lips had pulled back, she slowly ran her tongue around the edge. She licked and kissed her way down the shaft, all the way to the base and again closed her lips. She did the same up the other side. She licked all around the head, wetting it with her saliva.

Her hand slid up from the shaft to tighten on the head and give a light twist. Jasmine brought her right hand, slick with her own juices, up to wrap around his shaft. She squeezed it tightly and began to pump up and down. She twisted her right hand in the opposite direction of the left as she worked it up and down. His pleased moans and heavy breathing were good indicators that he was enjoying what she was doing.

Jasmine took her hand off of the head of his cock and cupped his balls. She gently rolled them in her palm. She leaned forward and took a long, wet lick around the head of his cock. Her tongue rolled over every inch of the sensitive organ. She was pleased to see a dribble of pre-cum leaking out. Jasmine greedily licked it up then turned her face up towards his. She licked her lips sensually then declared in a heavy, panting voice, "God your cock tastes good."

Her mouth swooped down to completely envelope the throbbing member. She was no longer teasing him to arousal. She was hungry to have him inside her mouth and his taste on her tongue. She sucked on his cock with reckless abandon. The sound of slurping filled the air. She wanted to give him the same joy his mouth had given to her. Jazz's tongue swirled about the head. She flicked it rapidly over the swollen flesh as her lips massaged around the shaft.

She pumped her hand rapidly up and down his shaft. It slid easily with the coating of her juices and saliva. Her strokes were becoming shallow as her lips worked farther down. Her hand still rolled his balls and lightly massaged them. To give him a little shock she gave his scrotum a small squeeze as she raked her teeth across his head.

Sean's body jerked at the sharp sensation, but his cock also stiffened as his heart rate flared. He let out a throaty growl through clenched teeth. He placed one hand on her head and wrapped it tight in her hair. He began to pull her head down so that she would take in more of his shaft. There was no resistance though.

Jasmine took her hands from his shaft and balls and placed them on his thighs so that she could take him deeper into her consuming mouth. Her tongue ran over every protruding vein as she gobbled down the pulsing meat. Her lips drew more of him in as her head slit lower until he was pressing against her throat. Fighting back her gag reflex, she began to swallow his cock into her waiting throat. She took him all of the way in until her nose was pressed into his trim pubic hair. She held there, fighting the need to breath, knowing that he enjoyed the sensation of her warmth all around him. Just as she started to see spots before her eyes, his hand pulled back on her hair and her mouth slid back up his shaft.

A quick gulp of air was all the reprieve that she wanted or needed. Her lips were wrapped around him again in a crushing strangle hold as her head bobbed up and down his shaft. Her soft tongue pressed against his cock and rubbed hard against it as her mouth rose and sank on his cock. He hardly needed to guide her head with his hand as she eagerly worked him. Her moans of pleasure from doing something she enjoyed so much reverberated through his nerves, causing him to let out his own pleased groans.

Her hand latched back onto his shaft to pump hard for even more sensation. This added intensity seemed to be pushing him to the edge at light speed. His breathing was growing faster and his groans more primal. His cock was swollen like it was about to explode, and in truth it was about to. He finally twisted his hand in her hair as he groaned out, "Fuck, I'm going to cum!"

She did not need the warning, she could already tell that he was ready to fill her greedy throat. Her lips clocked tight around the head and she began to suck hard. Her hand jerked along his shaft and her tongue tickled the tip of his dick for that helped give that bit of prompting he needed to erupt. His body shook as he shot ropes of sweet, hot cum into her mouth. Jazz gagged slightly as Sean's large balls pumped ropes of cum into her throat. Even as she swallowed his load down, some leaked out of the corner of her lips.

Jasmine continued to suck until his orgasm subsided and the head of his cock became too sensitive. She licked and sucked along his cock before it deflated to clean it of their mixed juices. She looked up at him and smiled, then licked her tongue out of her mouth to catch the small bit of his salty but sweet treat that had tried to escape her. She smiled brightly as she said to him, "I hope you enjoyed that little reward."

Sean leaned back against the wall, "Fuck that was amazing."

Jasmine smiled as she wiped her mouth, "Just a thank you for being such a good sport at the house and for taking care of us tomorrow." She got off of her knees and kissed Sean on the cheek before she walked out the door. "I'll see you tomorrow big boy."

Sean tried to catch his breath as he closed the door. Sean slept well that evening, woke up early on Saturday, went out for a long run before the heat of the day cranked up. He took a long shower and headed to the coffee shop to meet Reagan who arrived just a few minutes later. Abbey, from the cheer team came in a little later and eyed Sean and Reagan carefully. Sean excused himself from the table and walked over to her, "Hello Abbey, may I help you?"

She looked up at the tall football player, "Not really, I'm just curious."

Sean queried, "Go ahead, you want to ask so just ask."

Abbey looked from Sean to Regan then back to Sean. "Well, I thought you and Courtney were an item, you were her Sir. Yet, she seems to be spending more time with Tyler and you seem to be working your way through the volleyball team. I'm just curious."

Sean smirked, "Curious or envious?"

She tilted her head, "For now, curious."

Sean paused, "It's a fair question, and as you know you would have to ask both Courtney and I to find the truth because I have my version and I'm sure she sees some things differently than me. I won't address the Sir part, that's her story to tell or not. What I will say though is that we have had a bit of a disagreement and Courtney has some decisions she needs to make regarding the direction of our relationship in the future."

She looked at him, "Sean, you're a strange man. You see her with another guy and you don't lose your shit like most football guys. You are in public with other women and you don't feel any embarrassment that you've been caught by her friends. She called you Sir and I noticed that the beautiful silver choker is no longer around her neck. I don't think I need to ask Courtney about that, because it is pretty self explanatory. You aren't wired like any guy I've ever known."

Sean smiled, "Then you haven't met the right guy, Abbey. I'm sure that there are others out there that see the world the way I do. You aren't going to find us on a dating app, a bar, or a frat party. You have to look a bit deeper to find what you need."

Again she tilted her head, "What exactly do I need, Sean?"

Sean winked at her, "I'm not going to take that bait, I need to get back to Reagan, I'll see you around." He walked back to the table with Reagan.

Reagan looked at him, "Everything okay?"

Sean assured her that everything was fine then he pushed her a bit. "Do you remember the night on the side of the mountain?"

A soft purr came from her lips, "Do I remember? Damn, some days it's all I can think of."

Sean reached out and took her hand, "Do you feel like having your boundaries pushed?"

Her soft green eyes got big for a second, "I... I think so."

Sean smiled, "Do you trust me?"

Reagan's heart was beating a hundred beats a minute, "Yes Daddy, I trust you."

Sean looked into her eyes, "Go to the bathroom and take off your panties and bra."

Reagan was nervous to be without a bra. She was wearing a blue top that buttoned up the front and a long spring skirt. She knew her tits would be on display. She also knew that just his command caused her to flood her panties. "Yes, Daddy," she whispered as she disappeared to the bathroom, coming back a few moments later, her C cup tits swinging deliciously beneath her shirt with each step.

Her face was a light pink when she returned to the table. Sean took her hand, "Good girl."

Her body betrayed her again with that simple command she felt her pussy clench and her nipples became rock hard. She bit her lip and Sean noticed her eyes were growing hazy with lust.

Sean held her gaze. "We are going to sit here until you cum. Every 5 minutes I am going to take your phone, take a snap and send it to someone random on your friends list telling them what we are doing. Cum for me, pet."

Reagan panicked, her nipples were rock hard, her pussy was clenching but she couldn't overcome the self conscious terror of having an orgasm in a coffees shop. Sean pushed her forward, "Be a good girl and cum for daddy." Again, the orgasm was so close, but she was terrified that someone would know. "Reagan, I am telling you to cum for me, now." The orgasm drew closer but again the fear tamped it down.

Sean held out his hand, "Give me your phone." Reagan's hands were shaking as she unlocked his phone and handed it to him. Sean looked, "Who is Jason?" he asked.

Reagan's voice shook, "M... my cousin."

Sean smiled, "Is he over 18?"

Reagan's head shook as Sean held her phone, "Regan, do you remember my hot piss covering your tits, dripping down your stomach, running down to your pussy?"

Reagan nodded, "Yes Daddy."

Sean leaned in, "I need you to focus on that, my big cock pissing all over your hot body." Reagan moaned softly as Sean continued, "that hot piss covering you after my cock had just fucked you and made you cum. Do you remember?" She moaned again and bit her lip as she nodded her head. Sean went on, "Do you remember that first night when I ate your pussy and made you cum like a good girl?" Reagan's nod got a bit more exaggerated. Sean rubbed the girl's hand, "Make daddy proud and cum for him just like that. Right now."

12