Sean's Next Season Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reagan gripped Sean's hand in a death grip as she obeyed him, the orgasm curling her toes and coursing through her body. Sean just kept whispering to her, "That's a good girl, Reagan, such a good girl."

When she had finished Sean stood up, his hard on straining against his jeans. Reagan licked her lips, "Are you going to fuck me, daddy."

Sean smiled, "Not here, which is why you are going to come with me." Sean led her out of the coffee shop, to his truck that was parked outside and to the townhouse. It was almost 2 PM when they walked through the door. Sean looked at Reagan, "I need you to tell me now if you want me to stop. If you don't then I am going to begin pushing your boundaries. You also need a safeword."

Reagan's senses were overwhelmed. Her speech was rapid, "I've read about those."

Sean nodded, "Now is the time to pick one if you want to continue."

Reagan smiled, "Omaha."

Sean repeated to her, "Omaha?"

Reagan's smile was proud, "Just like Peyton Manning."

Sean chuckled, "Fair enough, Omaha it is." Sean took her bag from her that had her bra and panties in it and sat it on the counter. He picked her up over his shoulder and marched upstairs to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom he put her down on her feet and reached out with two hands and tore her blouse open, buttons popping everywhere. The skirt had an elastic waistband so removing that was easy.

Sean put his hand to her throat, "Open your legs, NOW," he commanded, "Arms on top of your head, fingers laced, Do Not move a fucking muscle. Am I clear?" She nodded, but Sean could see the anxiety in her eyes. He reassured her, "Reagan, you have the power here, you can stop it at any time, I promise I will harm you. I may hurt you, but I will not harm you."

She relaxed a bit as Sean pinched her nipple in the hand that wasn't around her throat, "This is the position for inspection. When I command inspection this is what I expect." His hand went to the other nipple as he rolled it between his thumb and his finger. He slowly moved around her to the back, his hand sliding from her throat and leaving a line of goosebumps as it traced over her skin lightly. When behind her he used his hands to cup her ass. He whispered in her ear, "Some day this is something I will take as my own. You will beg me to slide my thick cock into your tight ass. Not today, but someday I will claim every one of your holes as my own."

A small shudder went through Reagan's body as she whispered, "Yes, Daddy." Sean brought his hand down in a sharp spank across her ass, "I didn't give you permission to speak did I?"

She whispered, "No, Daddy." He spanked her again, much to Sean's delight she didn't flinch, "Again I didn't give you permission did I, slut?" This time Reagan had learned her lesson she lightly shook her head 'no'. Sean ran his fingers up and down her ribs as he leaned in close, "Good girl, you are learning."

Sean slowly undressed as he walked around his room getting other things ready. Reagan had not moved, Sean had to admit she was stunning. Her dark curls framing her face, her tits standing proud, her hips were wide. Sean watched her and decided to push her a bit more, "Girl, don't move but flex your biceps for me."

Sean was impressed as it was evident that Reagan spent serious time in the weight room. Sean walked up and ran his fingers over her arms, "I'm impressed." Reagan blushed as again he traced his fingers down her torso to her hips. "You may relax, girl." Reagan's arms burned from holding the flex for as long as she did.

Reagan was embarrassed that her arousal was dripping from her pussy onto Sean's floor. His fingers traced her hips, over her pelvis, down to the furnace that was erupting between her thighs. Sean teased her, "That first night you were so dry, but tonight it's like lava. Are you becoming my good little cock slut?" His middle finger teased her clit as she moaned. He didn't let her cum, much to her disappointment.

Sean lifted his hand again to her throat and gave a gentle squeeze, "Get on the bed, girl." he commanded. Reagan turned around and for the first time witnessed the toy bag open in the chair and the leather cuffs coming from each corner of the bed. Her stomach flipped as Sean growled to her, "I want to be taken, I want to give up control. Isn't that what you said?"

She nodded shyly as he laid in the middle of the bed. Sean affixed the cuffs to her wrists and ankles and made sure they were secure. He blindfolded her and reminded her, "Omaha stops all of this at any time. You are safe Reagan. Nobody will hurt you."

Her mind began to race, 'nobody' - what was he going to do to her. She soon found out as the tip of a riding crop began to give its soft crack against the bottoms of her feet, up her shins, and thighs, leaving pink little leather licks all over her pale body. He moved to her torso, the constant loud tap of the crop filling the air. He worked the crop over each tit, sharply slapping each nipple. Reagan was writhing on the bed as the crop began its relentless tapping on her pussy. To Reagan it sounded like someone splashing in a puddle, she wasn't wrong as each tap caused her pussy to splash some of its natural lubricant.

She was on fire when Sean moved to a metal wheel with little teeth. The Wartenberg Wheel was a delicious toy. Sean traced it up and down her arms, then her legs. The light touch felt like a tickle, combined with the sharp bite of the teeth was a delicious contrast to Reagan who squirmed even more on the bed.

Sean silently stepped out of the room leaving Reagan wondering for a few minutes. He had texted Jazz before heading back upstairs. When he entered the room he started shaking a class he had filled with ice cubes. He held them just over Reagan's body and let a piece gently melt, the icy drip onto the tip of each nipple, then onto her clit. He put one of the ice cubes in his mouth, allowing it to melt. He then leaned forward and took her nipple into his mouth, the normal warmth of his tongue replaced by the cold of the icy water. Reagan lifted her hips off of the ground and a long moan escaped her mouth. He repeated the action on her other tit, causing the same response from his captive partner. Finally, he got to her clit, sucking it into his mouth while still having a small piece of ice in his mouth. The heat and the wet and the chill was too much and Reagan erupted immediately into a huge orgasm

Finally, Sean retrieved the flog from his bag and let gravity work on the bound vixen. The long strings of leather criss crossing her torso, her thighs, the occasional strand bringing a deep thud to a nipple or to her clit. Her pussy felt like a molten forge to her, she had never known such arousal. Finally Sean knelt between her thighs and drove that magnificent big cock of his into her. The first stroke was enough as she thrashed against her bonds as the orgasm shattered any measure of decorum she had tried to maintain. She prepared herself to the continued assault on her cervix by his thick cock, but as quickly as it plundered her depths it was gone, leaving her feeling empty. She thrust her hips into the air trying to find her elusive predator to no avail. Sean was gone.

Seconds turned to minutes for Reagan. Finally she felt the bed sag under the weight of another. She felt a tongue trace it's way up her thighs, she whispered, "Please, Daddy." She felt a hand on her tit, but it wasn't as large as Sean's. Then there was more weight on the bed. Before she had a chance to protest a mouth found her pussy and a pussy found her mouth.

Jasmine was eating Reagan's pussy as Sophie started to rub her pussy up and down Reagan's face. Reagan had never eaten pussy before but her Daddy was giving her the exact fantasy that she had confessed to him. Quickly finding breath, she did to the wet pussy that was on her mouth the same things that Jasmine was doing to her pussy.

It didn't take long for Reagan to cum, when she had finished with her orgasm Sophie lowered her hand to the back of Reagan's head and lifted her mouth. Sean growled at his captive, "You aren't done yet, Reagan. You owe that pussy an orgasm."

Reagan panted, "Yes, Daddy, I'm trying, I promise," she moaned as her mouth went back to work on Sophie's shaved mound.

Sophie moaned, "Fuck, she's good," as she humped against the bound girl. In a few moments Sophie came, squirting all over Reagan's face. Jasmine and Sophie changed places. Sophie had much practice at eating pussy and in just a few seconds of using her mouth and tongue, a couple of fingers in her pussy and even sliding one into Reagan's ass the girl was thrashing in another orgasm.

Again Sean had to tell Reagan that she had to finish eating the pussy on her face. Only this time as she ate Sean again mounted her and plunged his thick cock into Reagan. Reagan screamed into Jazz's pussy as Sean's cock pumped in and out of her causing orgasm after orgasm to rack her body.

Sophie had picked up the riding crop and was lightly slapping Reagan's tits as Sean's cock drove in and out of her and Jasmine ground against her mouth. Reagan was lost in the haze of lust as finally Jasmine came hard. She lifted off of Reagan's mouth and dripped her cum all over the girl's chest.

Finally Sean was ready to cum. He pulled out of Reagan as his cock was about to explode. Sean was shocked as the lesbian Sophie took his cock in her hand and began to stroke it with with hard fast strokes. Sean growled as rope after rope of his cum shot all over Reagan's tits and even some on Jasmine's back.

When the three had recovered they unhooked the cuffs from Reagan's wrists and ankles but left her blindfold on. They led her to the bathroom, covered in her own cum and sweat, Sophie's and Jasmine's cum, and finally Sean's thick cum.

Sean had her step into the tub and ordered her to lay down. When she had laid down Jasmine slid into the tub and released her bladder all over the prone woman. Reagan moaned in contented bliss as the warm stream covered her stomach. Sophie did the same, covering the girl's tits with her own piss. Sean ordered Reagan to open her thighs as he guided his stream onto her clit. The hot piss striking her clit drove her to another orgasm.

When he was finished Sean helped her to stand as Jasmine reached into the tub and turned on the shower. Reagan wanted to remove her blindfold, "Not yet," Sean commanded.

The water warmed as Sophie moved into the bedroom and returned with a small bag. Sean again had Reagan step into the shower, followed by the two other women. Jazz and Sophie showered her with all sorts of body washes and shampoo that smelled amazing. Sean had the lights in the bathroom off and just light from the bedroom illuminating the room.

After they had showered their teammate and friend they slowly removed the blindfold showing Reagan who her assailants were. They all hugged and laughed and chatted the way girls do. Sean had changed the sheets and made the bed and had gotten dressed in khakis and a dress shirt and tie.

When the girls had showered they all dressed in "game day" skirts and tops, Jazz and Sophie had brought Reagan's favorite dress and heels. Reagan led the trio of volleyball players down the stairs to their waiting date.

Jasmine led them out the door to the Mercedes, tossing Sean the keys. Jasmine laughed, "my father said dinner was on him tonight as she flashed her credit card."

Reagan walked up to Sean and kissed him gently on the cheek. "Jazz's dad is paying for dinner, and my daddy made me the happiest girl on earth. Thank you, daddy."

12