Sean's Next Season Ch. 04

Story Info
Sean and Courtney finally talk - Martha and Dave have fun.
8.6k words
4.72
5.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions for ongoing story arcs. Please feel free to send your thoughts

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

The next week started very routinely for Sean. He noticed that Kris Ross was nowhere to be found. He had class each morning, and workouts in the afternoon. Sean also noticed that Valerie was still coming each afternoon to just watch the workouts. During a mid week kicking session working with Seth and Jase, Sean asked if the MILF with the gray hair was at their usual morning workouts too.

Jase glanced up at the woman then to Sean, "Nope, only in the afternoon. What do you think, Seth? I think she wants to grab the Kicker by the Tail."

Seth burst out laughing, "I definitely think that's the case. It's a shame she has no taste and doesn't want to tug on a tight end or quarterback. She's kinda hot."

Sean joined in the laughter, "She is married to some billionaire alum too, she's loaded."

Jase again looked up at the woman, "Sean, my brother - my friend with all due respect, fuck you."

Seth piped up, "I second that. We have a motion and a second. All in favor of Sean fucking right off, say aye."

The three laughed as Jase announced he had to head to the film room and Sean and Seth moved on to the punting part of their workout.

For those of us old enough to remember - insert the voiceover from the Batman television series - "Meanwhile back at the farm."

On Wednesday Dave McKenna and his wife Martha went into town for a routine doctor's appointment, then a trip to the pharmacy. Routine meds were picked up, as was a prescription for Viagra. Martha chastised her husband telling him that he in no way needed those blue pills, but Dave laughed and simply told her that it was better to be safe than sorry.

After their appointments they went to Danny's Diner for lunch. Most of the old guys were around, Martha gushed with pride over both of Sean's jerseys hanging on the wall. The home jersey bearing his old number 2 facing forward, and the 98 away jersey turned over showing McKenna above the numbers.

As they were eating Steve Douglas waddled into the diner followed by his wife. Dave shook his head that Steve didn't bother holding the door or even waiting for his wife. Steve couldn't go to a booth as he was too fat to fit into one so found a table in the middle of the room.

Steve noticed Dave shaking his head and glared at him from the chair that strained beneath Steve's 400 pounds. Steve couldn't be bothered waiting for the waitress to take his order, "Girl, I want 4 cheeseburgers, fries, and a large shake followed by a piece of coconut cream pie."

The waitress looked at the owner Danny who furrowed his brow but just shook his head to not cause a scene. After a couple of minutes Steve called out over the crowd again, "Hey girl, aren't you going to come get the woman's order?" The waitress thought for sure that the order Steve had given would have been for two people. She walked over to the table, took the pen from the messy bun on the top of her head as Diana ordered. Again Steve saw Dave shaking his head so he called out again, "What's your problem McKenna? He gestured to the jersey's on the wall, "Just because your asshole grandson is a big shot doesn't mean you are."

Martha put her hand on her husband's in an attempt to calm him but it was too late for that as Dave McKenna got up and walked over to Steve's table. His voice was low, "Do you want the truth Steve? You are the problem. You are a true piece of work. You are arrogant, you think your shit doesn't stink, you were handed everything you have and you better be very careful with the next words that come from your mouth or I might just let everyone know that my asshole grandson fucked your beautiful wife's brains out."

Diana blushed a deep red as Steve tried to angrily stand up but his girth didn't make that an easy task. The entire crowd in the restaurant laughed watching him clumsily trying to get to his feet. He looked at his wife when he finally did stand up. "Come on woman, we don't need to put up with this abuse." He turned to Danny, "I'll ruin this place Danny, I'll fucking ruin it, you know I can."

Danny laughed, "Just what are you going to do Douglas, give me a bad YELP review?"

Steve stomped to the door like a toddler when he looked back at his wife who had not moved from her place. "I said move it, bitch, we are leaving." Humiliated, Diana stood and hurried out of the restaurant.

Dave looked at Danny and the others, "Sorry folks," he looked at Danny, "I'll pay their tab Danny, you shouldn't have to eat that." When Dave returned to the table he looked at his wife, "Sorry, I just can't stomach that man."

Martha smiled and patted his hand, "You did the right thing, maybe not in the right way but you did the right thing."

That evening after supper there was a knock at the McKenna's door. It was Diana Douglas with a fresh baked Apple Pie. Martha invited her in. They moved into the den after Martha had sliced a piece of pie for the three of them.

When they all had pie and coffee Diana spoke, "I hope you will consider this a peace offering. I need to apologize for my husband's behavior towards you and towards your grandson. You see he has had large dreams and none of it seems to be happening the way he hoped it would."

Dave spoke, "Sorry for being blunt but the truth is your husband doesn't work at it. Every dream that has ever come true, especially when it comes to farming happens from hard work. No offense but I'm not sure Steve would know hard work if it bit him in the ass."

Martha's eyes got big, "David McKenna, that was unnecessary."

Diana looked at Martha, "No, your husband is right. Steve has always taken the easy way out. He blusters and he bullies and when he doesn't get his way he pouts then gives up. Hell, that's how he married me. Vegas whirlwind."

Martha reached out to put her hand on the woman's shaking hand. "Diana, I try hard to not be the nosy neighbor, but does he normally speak to you the way he did today in the diner?"

Diana shook her head, "No..."

Dave interjected, "Bullshit."

Martha again scolded him, "David!"

Dave plowed on through, "No Martha, it's bullshit and it's worse than that isn't it Diana. He wagered your virtue just a week or so ago, didn't he?"

Martha tried to stop her husband but Dave was not in the mood to be reigned in, "Tell her Diana, Steve tried to pull his bullshit at the pub and was making wagers, and one of those wagers was your dignity. Did he or did he not make a bet that involved you having sex if he lost. Did he or did he not say and I quote, ' Hey woman, be a good little bitch and go get my cue. Need to teach this youngster a lesson or two.?"

Martha looked at the neighbor who by now was beet red with embarrassment. Dave continued, "Did he or did he not get pissed when the hustler got hustled and smashed a pool cue on a table trying to injure the person who beat him at his own game? Did the victor even offer you an out? Did you or did you not watch this happen without interfering and then paying off that bet in Steve's own office?"

Martha stood up, "David, that's enough. How would you know any of this anyway?"

David looked at his wife, "Because the person Steve was betting, the person whose skull Steve wanted to cave in with a pool cue, the person that fucked her in Steve's office was your grandson, Martha."

Martha looked at her husband in shock before she turned on Diana, "You dare come into my home with a peace offering, claiming it was about an event this morning when you damn well knew it was for a series of events and events you were even involved in?"

David looked at his wife and touched his temple, giving his wife a sign that she had not seen from her husband in years - a hidden sign that she and he had developed years ago. Martha calmed her tone a bit as she stood in front of her neighbor. "I am not sure an apple pie can undo what has been done. You dare walk into my home and play the victim when you have been fully involved in his schemes in our community, knowingly bullying and defrauding lifelong friends and neighbors. No, I don't think an Apple Pie can undo that at all."

Diana stood, "I should be going, I am sorry."

Martha looked at Diana as she began to stand, "Sit down, you have not been dismissed." Obediently Diana sat as Martha continued, "You'll be dismissed when I say you are dismissed and not before." Again Diana started to stand until Martha again barked, "I said sit down."

Diana looked at Martha who was standing in front of her with her hands on her hips, "Martha, I am so sorry."

Martha shook her head, "Do not let my name be on your lips, you will refer to me as Ma'am. Show some fucking respect unlike your husband."

Diana's head lowered as she could not hold Martha's flaming gaze, "Yes, Ma'am."

Martha's rant continued, "My husband has been planning to destroy Steve for years, he hasn't because I wouldn't allow it. Why wouldn't I allow it? Because I felt for you. To destroy him would be to destroy you and it always seemed to me that you had nothing other than the pathetic life he gave you. That grace ends here and now. Starting tomorrow morning David and Sean will begin the process of buying your land piece by piece. You see, we know that Steve has had difficulty making payments on the land when his family cut him off from his trust fund. Steve has even made payments on that land on your behalf because the devil we knew was better than the devil we didn't. We know that your husband is wanting to sell to a conglomerate and they would start gobbling up land at bottom of the barrel prices if you defaulted."

Diana looked down as Martha scolded her, "Look at me young lady." Diana raised her eyes slowly, "Tonight everything changes. The decision you have to make this very night is this. Do you want to earn a lifeline or do you want to go down in flames with that fat piece of shit you call a husband?" Diana was quiet, "Here is what I offer and you have exactly one minute to respond or the offer is off the table. We are building multiple homes around the yard for when Sean, yes the young man you fucked, moves back to take over this house and the farm. There will be a place for you among us, but you will work for your keep. That's your offer, take it or leave it, the clock starts now."

Diana was flustered, "I can't cook worth a shit."

Martha calmly said, "You baked a delicious pie and I can teach you."

Diana went on, "I suck at cleaning?"

Martha shrugged, "Easy to teach."

Diana stammered, "I'm not much help around the farm."

Martha went on, "That you can learn as well within reason. You have 30 seconds."

Diana pleaded, "I don't have many skills, hell I was a dancer when Steve married me. Evidently all he even thinks I am good for is fucking since that what he had me do with your Sean."

Martha knew she had her, "There will be plenty of need for that."

Diana then raged, "I'm not going to be pimped out like a common whore."

Martha smiled, "I never said that, look at me I am an old woman and I do not have the abilities I once had, but my husband still has needs. I need help cooking, cleaning, and serving his needs. You will help me when needed in exchange for love, family, shelter, food. You have ten seconds."

Diana sighed, "You aren't giving me a choice."

Martha started, "5... 4... 3... 2... 1... It's time to choose." Diana started thinking out loud weighing her options and Martha stopped her, "Your time is up, you can walk out the door now or we can start the process of integrating you into our family."

David spoke with a simple question, "Does he love you, Diana? Do you love him?" Diana shook her head 'no' as Dave continued, "You rolled the dice in Vegas taking a gamble that he would give you something better than life on The Strip, he gambled with your dignity and lost and you paid the price for his arrogance. Now you know the damage that his arrogance is going to cost. Are you willing to gamble one more time on you, on your well being, on your security?"

She looked at the two McKenna's, "Would I stay here tonight?"

Martha smiled, "If you'd like and we can send people to get what you want from the house tomorrow when you file for divorce."

Diana looked terrified, "He will take everything I have."

Dave smiled, "No Diana, he won't. You see there were witnesses at the Pub, there were witnesses at the diner. Plus we are a small town, he is an outsider. Things will not go well for him if certain people know that the gloves are off concerning him."

Martha interjected, "Your time is up, Diana. What is your choice? A family here, or a husband who gambles with your dignity that is going to lose everything?"

Diana sighed, "I choose to stay here."

Martha walked over to the windows and closed the blinds as she was speaking, "Very good, very wise, your first lesson starts now."

Diana had a feeling that it was going to be sexual and she tried to prepare herself mentally for this man who was old enough to be her father. David was wearing overalls over a t-shirt. Diana had to admit for a man who was 62 years old he didn't have a bad physique, nothing like his grandson but much better than her soon to be ex husband. Dave was broad through the shoulders and thick through the chest like Sean. At his age he had a bit more fat on his body than did Sean whose body was chiseled like a Greek God. He unbuckled the shoulders and stepped out of the jean overalls. He was not wearing underwear so he was just wearing his T-shirt. As her eyes moved down his torso she got the first glimpse of his cock hanging between his thighs. The monster cock hung about half way down his thigh and was as thick as her wrist.

"Holy shit" she whispered.

Martha smiled, "Now you see why I need help taming that beast. Back in the day it was twice a day every day, now all I can handle is once a week, but my King has needs. You will learn to serve his every need whenever he beckons you will serve."

Diana's eyes were fixated on the monster hanging between Dave's thighs. "Ohhh -- my -- god," she gasped. "That thing doesn't look real." Diana was completely unnerved and terrified by the situation but she tried to stay cool. It's huge and bigger around than my wrist. How long is it, 8 inches?" She sat stunned.

"Closer to 10 last time it was measured" Martha replied, "Would you like to measure?" Diana shook her head -no- as Mary moved closer to her, "Have you ever seen anything so majestic as my husband's cock. You should have seen him when he was Sean's age, abs that rippled and that monster coming to claim his bride over and over and over again."

As Martha talked Dave's cock began to respond, it twitched on its own as blood began to fill it, Diana still sat mesmerized as this beast came to life. Martha now moved to her husband, standing beside him she reached down her hand and began to slowly stroke the monster as Diana watched it grow in front of her face. It took a few minutes but eventually his cock stood straight out from his body, erect and proud. Dave smirked knowing that slipping away to sneak a couple of viagra when Martha had started her speech just in case helped.

Diana whispered, "Jesus, it's huge."

Martha looked up at her husband, "Sit, my king and allow me to teach the girl." She motioned to Diana, "Come here, do not walk, when you serve your king you crawl like the cock slut you are." Diana was torn, part of her wanted to run for the door, but the other part of her was transfixed on Martha's words and Dave's cock. She crawled closer, watching the head of the monster bounce with each beat of Dave's heart.

Martha smiled at the girl, "So obedient, now move to your knees and take your blouse and bra off for your King." Slowly Diana obeyed, slipping her blouse off. Taking the blouse from her Martha folded it neatly and placed it on the leather chair, followed by her bra.

Dave looked down at Diana, "Touch it," was his simple command.

Martha leaned down and whispered in Diana's ear, "Have you ever had a cock that large?"

Diana's hand reached out to touch Dave's cock. She marveled at the weight of it in her hand as she shook her head no to Martha's question. Her brain raced, "Good Lord I thought Sean was hung, but his grandfather is a monster." She slowly stroked the huge circumcised python, studying like an eager student as the huge head slowly disappeared and then reappeared. The slit gently opened and closed with the slow strokes, expressing its hunger.

"It's time, Diana. It's time to go from loving wife to wanton slut, your King deserves that," Martha told the new member of the family. "It is time for you to worship his cock with your hot little mouth." Martha's soft, motherly tone caused Diana's nipples to harden, or maybe it was the cool air on her naked tits. The wetness flooding her panties wasn't due to the cool though. Diana didn't mind giving a blow job, but she had never had something like this in her mouth.

Martha took the shaft from her. "Now, girl. Your King is not a patient man. Martha held Dave's cock in her hand and rubbed Diana's lips with it, while her other hand pushed on the back of her head. Her words were direct but her tone was so loving. "Now suck it, slut. Suck that big, cock."

Diana couldn't help it! Her mouth opened as she moved slightly forward, her jaw stretching as she accepted his cock into for the first time. Martha pushed her forward, "Breathe through your nose, you can do this." She pushed her head gently while at the same time encouraging her. "Push past the gag reflex." Diana tried but hit a place where she panicked as the huge cock gagged her and she fought for breath. Martha held her there through the panic before she released her. Diana pulled back, her spit trailing to his cock as she coughed and sputtered.

Diana's eyes were watering and she was coughing. As Diana caught her breath Martha leaned in and took her husband's huge cock into her mouth and down her throat. Diana was shocked that the older woman took the cock balls deep into her throat. Martha took her mouth off of his cock and again placed it at Diana's lips, "See, it can be done."

Diana should be humiliated, angry, even enraged but instead she was determined to take more of Dave's cock into her throat. Martha didn't need to force her head down this time as Diana tried to swallow the thick cock that filled her mouth. She pushed the cock deeper into her throat, when she started to gag again she felt Martha's hand on the back of her head again. This time when she released her grip and Diana removed her mouth she was breathing heavily but her eyes weren't watering and almost immediately she went back to work.

This time she would take the huge head, then some of the shaft, then some more. She was bobbing her head up and down, taking a bit more cock into her throat with each stroke. Martha chuckled, "That's it, be a good little cock whore and suck that cock." Martha looked to her husband, "She has potential, I think you will break her in nicely."

The hand that went to the back of Diana's head this time was Dave's as he gently thrust his hips in opposition to her mouth, pushing a bit further each time. His deep voice resonated from his chest, "Good girl, suck that cock." Diana's body almost convulsed hearing good girl come from this man's mouth. She again came up for air gasping.