Sean's Next Season Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha again moved beside Diana and took Dave's cock in two hands. "Suck his balls, girl," she ordered. Diana found the older man's testicles to be huge, like two huge pool balls hanging heavy in their sack. She tongued one then the other and pulled an entire ball into her mouth. At one point she opened her eyes to see Diana's lips wrapped around Dave's cock head as her hand stroked the thick shaft. Diana was jealous that Martha had his gift in her mouth. Diana pulled her mouth off of his cock, "I bet your cunt is dripping, look at her makeup my King, running down her face. She looks like a cock slut, doesn't she?"

Dave groaned, "Yes, she does. Do you think she's earned a reward?"

Martha moved again to the side, used the sofa to get back to her feet as Diana's mouth never left Dave's balls. The older woman then smiled as she held Diana's long hair in her hands, "That's enough for tonight." Diana looked up at Dave, her mascara had indeed run from her watering eyes, drool covered her chin. Being able to breathe was a blessing but she was not happy that she was going to leave this huge cock unsatisfied, she felt like a total failure.

Dave moved to sit in the center of the leather sofa, that huge cock standing up like a flag pole from his lap. Martha helped Diana stand, "Give me your pants." Diana was terrified, her pussy ached for two days after her time with Sean and Sean was impressive, but Dave was in another league. She handed Martha her pants and Martha again neatly folded them and placed them on the chair.

Diana felt her wetness on her thigh as she waited for her next instruction. Martha noticed the wetness in the light, "You have been quiet, but now I have a question and I expect an answer." Diana nodded that she understood. Martha smiled, "Do you want to feel your king's cock in your cunt?"

Diana moaned, "I... I would like to try. It's huge, I want to try to take his huge cock inside of my wet pussy

Martha scolded her, "I have the only pussy that David can have, you have a cunt. Pussies are made to give birth, cunts are good for a true king to fuck.

Diana moaned again, Martha's words and tone were as arousing as Dave's cock. "Yes Mommy," (she had no idea where that came from) "I want my king to fuck my cunt."

Martha smiled, "Mommy, I think I like that, don't you Dave?"

Dave growled, "It fits you, woman."

Martha looked at Diana then at her husband. "Let's take this to a bedroom." The three headed up the stairs.. Martha instructed Diana to lay back on the bed. As she did Dave moved between her thighs. Martha looked at the woman, "We will break you in slowly."

Martha wrapped her hand around the base of Dave's cock and placed it at the opening of Diana's dripping pussy. Dave began to push forward his head slipping into Diana's pussy. Martha realized how much she had missed watching a pussy grip her husband's monster cock. As he pulled out Diana's pussy gripped his cock. Martha kept her hold on the base of her husband's cock as he slowly pushed in and then pulled back then pushed again into Diana's pussy. Martha's hand would keep him from going too deep into the younger woman.

Diana groaned. Martha whispered, "How does that feel girl? Does his huge cock feel good in your cunt? Well it's obvious your cunt thinks so, he's covered in your cream and your lips grip him as he pulls out. You will be a size queen cock slut in no time"

Diana panted, "My God mommy "I... never... felt... so full before... ooohhhh I never knew I could feel this way." she moaned deeply, "I think he can go a little faster now" Dave sped up his thrusts just a bit, still only plunging about half of his cock into her. "Holy Fuck," Diana moaned, " that feels so ... oh no, oh fuck, I'm going to cum already" she wanted to scream but it came out broken by her breathing. Dave never stopped or slowed his in and out thrusts. Burying a bit over half of his cock into her now.

Diana cried out, "Mommy, it feels so good. OH, Mommy, thank you for letting him fuck my greedy cunt. Oh my God I think I'm going to, oh God I'm going to come again." This was repeated three more times until finally Dave was buried far enough in Diana that Martha's fist on the base of his cock kept him from going deeper. Each time Diana cried out that she was cumming. Martha had counted 6 orgasms from their former neighbor.

Dave rested with his cock buried into Diana up to Martha's fist. Martha whispered to the exhausted woman, "Do you want me to move my hand?"

Diana would have agreed to anything in the state she was in, "God, yes mommy, let him put the rest in me. Please."

Martha moved her hand, Dave slowly pulled out until just the head of his enormous cock was inside the woman. Slowly he pushed all ten inches of his cock into her. Her back arched up off the bed. Her head tossed side to side. She reached down and gripped his arms in her hands and clenched his hips in the vice of her legs. He shoved his cock deep and she thrashed and screamed. "Oh God... Oh God... Please... Oh please... Oh... Oh God," she cried.

He took ahold of her hips and began to thrust, long - slow - deep. All the way in, all the way out.. Her fingernails dug into his forearms as he pistoned into her. He would speed up then slow down, he would thrust hard - bringing a scream from her - then just hold his cock deep inside of her as she caught her breath. Then he would return to the thrusting, keeping the cumming again and again.

Eventually Dave's need to cum started to churn in his balls. He nodded to his wife who replaced her hand at the base of his cock so he could thrust harder without hurting Diana permanently. Diana's large tits bounced every time he shoved the head of his cock to the back of her cunt. She was putting out so much natural lubricant the room was filled with her grunts and the splashing of her wetness around his cock. "Please, God please - no more" she whimpered then changed her tone to mutter, "Don't stop,." Her breathing sounded like a lamaze class through gritted teeth.

Martha laughed at her, "Which is it slut, keep going or stop?" Diana had no answer as Dave finally groaned and shoved his cock deep and washed her insides with a load of hot cum. Diana clung to his arms desperately, writhing beneath him on the desk.

As Dave finished they heard angry pounding at the front door. Martha looked at her husband, "Handle him and I will take care of her." This was not the first time a pissed off man had pounded on their door. Dave was a bit older than he was back in the day and as Toby Keith once said, 'He wasn't as good as he once was, but he was as good once as he ever was. The senior McKenna stopped at the bedroom door and picked up a baseball bat and started down the stairs, his well creamed human baseball bat hanging between his legs. He opened the front door, standing completely naked in front of Diana's raging soon to be ex husband. Seeing Dave's monster cock had the desired effect as the man was at a loss for words.

Dave McKenna put the end of the barrel of the baseball bat in the center of the man's chest and spoke quietly. "She belongs with us now, you will hear from our attorney in the morning." Dave closed the door leaving his neighbor standing dumbfounded on the front porch.

When he returned upstairs Martha had gotten a bowl of warm water with epsom salt from the bathroom and was gently clearing Diana's well fucked cunt.

Again insert the voiceover from the Batman television series - "Meanwhile back on campus"

Back on campus things had taken a turn for Sean as well. The two classes he was taking were kicking his ass. A freshman recruit had shown up and Sean knew there was going to be a kicking competition come camp after being told the job was firmly his and he had to admit life without Courtney just sucked. On Thursday Sean was in the library studying when he looked out of the window and saw Tyler and Courtney walking across campus, only this time they were holding hands.

Everything began to pile up around him. Thursday night was hell. For the first time in year's Sean had a nightmare about finding his father following his suicide. He woke up screaming in a cold sweat. When Jase and Seth got up in the morning and went to workout they didn't think anything about Sean's door being shut, they figured he shut it when he went to class as he normally did.

When the two left for their morning routine it didn't seem odd to them that Sean's truck was still parked in the same spot it usually was. They just figured that he was getting his steps in by walking to class on the beautiful morning. They didn't worry until they got to the afternoon kicking workout and Sean had not appeared.

They headed back to the apartment where they found Sean's truck still parked. When they walked inside they found Sean sitting on the couch, eating a bowl of cereal playing the PlayStation. This was not the Sean they had grown to know and love as a brother. Not knowing what else to do they called Kayce who told them to keep an eye on him but to give him some space over the weekend and to not let him do something stupid.

That weekend Sean moped around the apartment, played games, but did little else. Finally on Sunday morning they got him to head out of the apartment to grab breakfast and coffee. When they were walking up to the apartment they heard a person scream from a couple of doors down, "HELP! HELP!"

The three rushed to the front door of the apartment and it was locked. They pounded on the door but nobody answered. After a few minutes Sean kicked in the door and followed the screams up the stairs to the bathroom. He found the source of the screams, a coed holding her roommates naked and unconscious body in her lap.

The petrified girl rattled, "I heard a crash and came running, she had been drinking all night and got up to take a shower and she must have slipped and fell."

Sean yelled to Seth, "Call 911" Sean knelt and felt for a pulse then started palpating around the wound on the girl's forehead. He checked other extremities as Jase moved the roommate and laid the unconscious girl flat and held C-Spine. Sean and Jase shared knowing looks as Sean continued with his triage. When Seth was done with the call he led the roommate downstairs to wait for the police and the squad to arrive.

It only took a few minutes for the sirens to be heard and only a short time until the police and the squad showed up. When the medics got on scene Sean and Jase turned patient care over to them. Sean said, "Pulse was 50 and thready when we got here. Pulse was perceptible in all extremities." The medics began to work as Sean went downstairs.

Seth and Jase took Emily (the roommate) to the hospital and Sean went back to the apartment. Later that evening when Seth, Jase and Emily returned they found Sean sitting in front of the television staring into space. The table had been flipped over, the lazy boy was on its side and the cushions were off the sofa.

Jase followed Seth and Emily into the apartment announcing before he looked around, "Dude, good news, the doctor says that Shannon is going to be fine. The skull isn't fractured, the brain is good. Just a nasty concussion and a few stitches." When it finally registered on everyone what the apartment looked like they froze.

Seth chimed in, "Holy Shit, are you okay?"

Sean didn't move, just stared at the television which was not turned on. Sean's wallet, keys, and phone sat on the old antique coffee table that was in front of the couch. The table had belonged to Sean's mom and dad, it was a gift they had gotten from Sean's paternal grandparents when they had married. It was about the only thing anyone saw that wasn't flipped over or out of place.

Seth looked at Emily, "I think you should go. If your door isn't repaired, plan on staying here, we will work it out. She thanked them and asked Seth to keep her posted on how Sean was doing.

When she left Jase tried to get Sean's attention and Sean lost his shit, he threw a glass against the wall shattering it into pieces and then punched the solid oak center table that sat in front of their house. Seth came back in as Jase was looking at his friend come unglued.

Seth yelled to Jase, "Leave him the fuck alone dude."

Jase looked back at Seth, "He's going to fucking hurt himself if we don't fucking do something.". Sean walked upstairs and slammed his bedroom door behind him. Seth looked at his friend, "This isn't good, man."

Jase grabbed his phone and called Kayce. Kayce knew what Jase and Seth didn't. Kayce knew about Sean finding his dad, Kayce knew about the struggles with Courtney, Kayce knew about all of the other stuff crushing down on Sean. Kayce was at a loss for what to do, but knew that maybe one person could get through to him, she just didn't know if that person would be willing to do what she had to do.

Kayce drove to Hannah and Courtney's. She knocked on the door, Hannah opened the door and saw the distress in Kayce's eyes. Immediately Hannah knew, "It's Sean isn't it? Is he okay."

Kayce shrugged, "I don't know, I haven't seen him yet. I need Courtney, is she here?"

Hannah nodded as Kayce pushed past her into the house. In the main room the lights were down, there were a couple of bowls of popcorn sitting on the table. Kayce could tell where Hannah had been sitting and she looked and saw Courtney and Tyler cuddled into the corner of the couch. Kayce looked at Courtney, "He needs you Cort, it's bad."

Courtney looked at her friend, "I have never seen that look, not even after the car wreck. Where is he, how bad is it?"

Kayce shook her head, "I don't know the details, but the guys just called in a panic. They found a neighbor who had fallen in the shower and was unconscious - bleeding from the head. Sean rushed in to help her, they guys went with her roommate to the hospital. When they got back the apartment had been destroyed and Sean was staring at a blank television."

Hannah gasped and Courtney looked at the two women with terror, "My God, that's how he found his dad". Courtney almost screamed as she jumped up when Tyler reached up and grabbed her arm. "No," he said.

Courtney looked at him, "No? Excuse me," she asked as she pulled her arm free of his grasp. "Who the hell do you think you are to tell me, no?"

Tyler protested, "I thought we were building something here, that's not going to happen if you run back to him all the time."

Courtney shook her head, "You do not understand I need to go."

Tyler protested more, "I need you too and I don't think you should go to him."

Hannah tried to intervene, "Tyler," she started until he stood up and confronted Courtney, "If he told you NO you'd listen."

Courtney looked at Tyler, "You are not him and you will never be him so don't even try to flex."

Kayce turned and headed out the door with Courtney following. Hannah called after them, "I'll see Tyler out and lock up and I'll be there in a minute."

Tyler yelled at Courtney, "If you go to him..."

Courtney turned, "If I go to him, what Tyler? You'll dump me, I'll never see you again? Cry me a fucking river," Courtney responded as she slammed the door.

Tyler was pissed as he looked at Hannah, "You people are fucked up, he has brainwashed every damn one of you."

Hannah looked at Tyler, "You need to go Tyler. Courtney is right, you would never understand."

Tyler slammed the door on his way out of the house, he started his car and left black burnout marks as he sped down the street and into the neighborhood where he was met with blue lights from a State Patrol Cruiser. Tyler's rant continued to the trooper as he tried to plead his way out of a ticket.

She asked him questions for a good 15 minutes, conducted a field sobriety test, and then asked more questions. Finally she understood that he was talking about Courtney and Sean. After writing the tickets for speeding, reckless driving, crossing the center line and failure to maintain control" Chelsea Lopez went out of service for her meal break and headed to Sean's apartment.

Kayce walked into Sean's apartment and saw the shattered glass and the dent in the table from Sean's fist. She looked at Jase and Seth, "Did he hurt himself?"

"We don't know" Seth said.

Courtney followed Kayce in the door and looked at Jase, "Where is he?"

Jase pointed up the stairs and Courtney started up the stairs two at a time, Kayce close behind, Jase and Seth trotting up behind them. Seth knocked, "Come on Sean, open up, let's talk. They got no reply.

Finally Courtney knocked, "Sean, I'm going to come in. Alone, please unlock the door."

The four heard footsteps and the door unlocked. Courtney opened the door far enough to slip inside then closed it back. Sean had walked back to the small desk and had his laptop open. His fingers flew across the keyboard.

Courtney sat on the edge of the bed, "Whatcha working on?" she asked.

Sean didn't say anything, just handed the computer to her. She read what he was working on, closed the lid and handed the laptop back to him. "No, you are not quitting school and entering the transfer portal. You are the reason mom is here, you are the reason I am here. Turn around and talk to me."

Sean shook his head, "I've got nothing left Cort - I had dreams about dad all week then what happened today."

Courtney stood up and walked behind Sean and began to massage his shoulders, "Sean, I know it hasn't been easy. We were all worried about you before you went to Michigan, then you and I had the issue, now this."

Sean shook his head, "Don't forget the sexual assault charges filed by Adam Clark."

Courtney stopped rubbing his shoulders, "What sexual assault charges?"

Sean shrugged, "They are going nowhere but it took me a week of convincing people that there was a contract and he was just a jealous spouse who got cold feet when the reality sank in."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed the top of his head, "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry about the stress I have added. Why didn't you tell me?"

Sean sniffed back some tears, "I said you needed to figure out what you wanted. It's not fair of me to offer you freedom and then not honor that."

Courtney moved and wedged herself between Sean and the desk, she slid onto the desk and looked at Sean. Sean turned away, "Sean McKenna, look at me, please."

Sean looked up at her, "God dammit, I love you, I've always loved you, and I will always love you. The last thing I wanted was THIS, but you were right I needed to figure out what the hell I wanted. A new place, new friends, cheering at a Division One school. You have to admit that what we have, you, me, Kayce, Mika, Anne - not to mention the others - is not 'normal'" Sean again looked away.

Courtney started again, "Look at me, please." Sean moved his eyes back to her, Courtney could see the stress in his eyes. "Tyler was at the house tonight when Kayce showed up. He, mom, and I were watching a movie. I left to come here because this is where I belong, with you. No matter how far from normal it is, it's where I belong."

Sean lowered his gaze, "Sean, what happened today? From what the guys said, the girl was going to be okay. You guys were amazing. Jase told Kayce that you didn't hesitate and kicked in the door and were upstairs at her side without hesitation. Do you remember giving the medics her vital signs? Do you remember that you checked her injuries and basically gave the medics a triage report?"

Sean sighed, "I did what anyone would do Cort."

She reached down and put her hands on his face, "No Sean, you did what you do. Normal people don't do what you do. Could I have a normal relationship with Tyler? Yeah, I could. Do you think he'd kick in a door and race to a stranger's side? Jesus, he jumped like a whore in a slasher movie when the football bounced near him - that was mean by the way. You Sean are NOT normal - you are larger than life. When you walk into a room everything changes, people want to be near you - they know that you are special. I know that too - there are times though I want to be Cort and Sean - not first among equals, not sub and Master. I can handle all of the others, baby - there are times though I just want to be yours - for you to look at me with the love that your grandparents look at each other with."