Sean's Next Season Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayce put her finger to her lips as she walked around the table. When Kayce had moved to where Courtney stood, she kissed her. The kiss was long, deep, passionate. Courtney stiffened for only a moment before relaxing, pressing into Kayce's warm mouth. She parted her lips slightly, allowing Kayce's quick tongue access to the warmth of her mouth. Kayce took advantage of Courtney's openness.

Lips moved against lips and tongues tangled in the depths as they dueled moving to the couch, tasting and touching within the warm, damp caverns. Kayce's tongue danced along the roof of Courtney's mouth, gliding behind her teeth, and curling around her tongue. Courtney, in her growing eagerness, answered. Both would glance from time to time only to find Sean still asleep on the massage table.

Kayce was the first to break the kiss. She pulled away suddenly. Courtney leaned toward Kayce, attempting to resume the kiss, her eyes half closed as she moved into the warm body. Kayce stood without releasing Courtney's hand and pulled the girl to her feet. Kayce was a few inches taller and Courtney's face was turned upward, their bodies pressed together as they stood in front of the couch. Kayce pushed a curl off Courtney's cheek as their fingers entwined.

"Come with me, Cort," Kayce whispered as she pulled Courtney down the hall, their eyes locked together. Kayce didn't dare sever the gaze. She was afraid if Courtney looked away and towards Sean she would change her mind. Kayce did not want to break the spell. Courtney followed like a sheep, totally lost in Kayce's green eyes and craving the intoxicating kisses.

They moved into the downstairs bedroom. Kayce finally released Courtney from the enchantment at that point. She let go of Courtney's hand as she circled the bed. Courtney watched as Kayce reached for a lighter and then she saw the brief flicker as the head glowed with fire before Kayce lit a candle beside the bed. The small flame cast a soft radiance that lit the whole room.

Kayce returned to Courtney, taking the girl's hand. She kissed Courtney's fingers one at a time, recapturing the girl's gaze. Courtney stared into Kayce's eyes, enthralled by the woman. Without words, Kayce stepped closer. She brushed her lips across Courtney's again, and then dropped her head to kiss and nibble against Courtney's neck. She could feel Courtney's thundering pulse against her lips as she reached around the small girl to slip off the sundress that Courtney had been wearing. Her fingertips moved along the bare skin as she worked her way back to the front.

Kayce's fingers caressed the back of Courtney's shoulders as she dragged them upward. They glided over Courtney's shoulder blades, pushing the red dress away. Courtney did not resist as Kayce's digits sparked delicious spirals that radiated through her body. She shivered in pleasure. Her eyes darted from Kayce's fingers to her face as the woman pulled the material of the dress forward, slipping the sleeves from Courtney's arms.

Courtney did not stir as Kayce finished removing the dress completely. Kayce knelt as the dress fell to the floor, she lifted each foot and slipped Courtney's sandals off, her hand caressing over her heel and her fingertips dancing along each sole. The sensation would normally send Courtney into giggling hysterics, but the intensity of the moment only caused the touch to increase her desire as soon Kayce lifted each foot and gently began to kiss and suck at the girls toes. Her mouth nibbled at the arch of her foot and then she would slowly suck each toe as if it were a small cock. The sensation drove Courtney mad with lust.

Kayce eventually stood and leaned in, placing her lips on Courtney's again. This kiss was slow and intimate, their bodies pressed against each other. Kayce maneuvered her thigh between Courtney's thighs and used it to create a soft friction against her mound. The feeling of the track suit against her lace panties caused Courtney to begin trembling. The pleasure began deep inside Courtney and spiraled outward till her pores screamed for release.

Courtney tilted her head to allow Kayce deeper access to her mouth, her hands resting on Kayce's shoulders. Courtney's fingers slid inward to the zipper of Kayce's tracksuit. She began to lower it slowly, focusing on the sound of the zipper. When the jacket was unzipped she reached up and caressed Kayce's large tits through her sports bra. Courtney again leaned up to draw another kiss from Kayce.

Kayce's hands kept moving upward, teasing Courtney's tights as they didt. The drag of her fingernails against Courtney's heated fleshed caused Courtney to tremble in anticipation even more. Kayce's fingers finally reached Courtney's straining breast. She caressed her small tits through the soft material of her bra as she inched her way toward the hard, tight nipples. Courtney released a moan into Kayce's mouth as the more experienced woman pinched and pulled at the hard buds.

Kayce only teased for a few moments, even though the playful touch seemed like an eternity to Courtney. She stepped back, a hungry look burning in the green depths of her eyes. Kayce looked at Courtney, backlit by the flickering of the camera, "Simply gorgeous," she whispered.

Courtney felt herself blush. Even though this wasn't their first time together, it felt different with Sean asleep in the next room

Kayce's constant gaze unnerved her and she attempted to cover her tits, shyly with her hands. Kayce gently took Courtney's wrists in her hands and peeled them away from the pale globes. Kayce bowed her head, her short blonde hair tickling Courtney's skin as she began to lick each extended nipple. Courtney moaned again, louder this time, tilting her head backwards as Kayce took one small breast fully in her mouth. She held the other in her free hand, squeezing the pillowy flesh as her mouth suckled, massaged, and rubbed.

"Fuck," Courtney groaned. A shudder ripped through her and her eyes widened in surprise. She weakened, her knees folding. Kayce immediately wrapped her arms around Courtney, catching the girl before she could hit the ground. "Oh god,," she panted, holding onto Kayce's shoulders.

Kayce kissed Courtney's shoulder lightly, then partly dragged and partly walked Courtney to the bed. She laid Courtney across the dark comforter and followed, sliding her leg along Courtney's naked one as she stretched out at her lover's side. She propped on one elbow beside Courtney, brushing a curl from the woman's cheek as she recovered from the small orgasm. She tickled her fingers down Courtney's arm before allowing that hand to come to rest on the swell of the girl's hip. Kayce was still clothed in her tracksuit pants and sports bra while Courtney was down to nothing but her red lace panties.

Courtney had played in a group with women before, Kayce and Courtney had experienced a couple of make out sessions, but this was venturing into new territory for Courtney. Wanting to push even further Kayce did not to allow Courtney time to fully recover her senses, Kayce traced her fingers over the design in the panties as she dipped her head to again tug at a thick nipple with her teeth. Courtney's senses were whirling. Her body was torn between the dual sensations rocking through her small frame radiating from the knowledgeable mouth and hand.

Kayce kissed her way downward, allowing the air in the room to continue to work on the wet nipple as she licked beneath the heavy breasts. She moved over Courtney's flat stomach, pausing to circle her navel with her strong tongue before touching her lips to the damp heat of Courtney's mound.

Courtney spasmed again as Kayce's lips touched her most intimate part. She felt the pressure through her panties and longed to feel those lips on her naked flesh. "Oh, Kayce," she repeated, unable to form any other words in her delirious state. This time, Kayce heard the plea in the girl's voice.

Kayce pulled away, sitting up on her knees beside Courtney. She watched as Courtney rode the gentle waves rocking through her body. She couldn't wait for Courtney to climb even higher. She had always loved watching her lovers enjoy themselves and Courtney was responding like she had never been touched before.

She peeled the panties down Courtney's hips, revealing again, for the first time her tight, waxed pussy. In the same way she admired her when she first slipped down the sundress, now Kayce's eyes stayed on the bare, swollen, slick lips leading to Courtney's secret parts. She wedged herself between Courtney's thighs, pushing the girl open. Courtney was whimpering and moaning without ceasing. She moaned loudly as Kayce blew a thin line of air on the wet, inviting lips. Kayce danced her tongue along the slit, tasting the slight saltiness of Courtney's desire.

She pressed her tongue between her lips, scooping out more of the moisture as she lapped against the sensitive walls. Courtney cried out as Kayce's exploring tongue maneuvered closer to her throbbing center bud. She twisted, trying to force Kayce to that sweet spot. Kayce was glad to oblige. She touched the tip of her tongue to the nub, flicking it lightly. She dragged the length of her mouth muscle over the button and delighted at the tremors she felt race through Courtney's body. She began lapping faster, her tongue rubbing, pressing, circling, and moving against the hard pebble. Courtney clenched her thighs around Kayce's head, holding her lover in place.

Kayce moved her tongue down and dipped it into Courtney's tight channel, thrusting in and out playfully until the girl bucked upward. Kayce paused to nip lightly with her teeth at the outsides of Courtney's lips, giving her lover a moment to catch her breath before completely taking it. Kayce curled her tongue and slid it into the canal, then fattened her tongue once inside. Courtney moaned loudly, thrusting her hips up. Kayce grabbed Courtney's bottom as she lifted and held her in place.

Courtney was thrashing on the bed, twisting and rocking as Kayce's tongue took her to higher places. That talented instrument was alternating between thrusting and licking the inner walls and playing with the tight knob. She closed her lips around Courtney's clit, sucking and tugging, scraping her teeth over the head before her tongue delved again into the deepest part of her.

The wave built inside of Courtney as Kayce worked faster and faster. Courtney was mindless now, a writhing coil of sensation. Her mind and heart knew nothing but Kayce's touch as she worked her way toward the ultimate crash of pleasure. She whimpered and twisted and bucked, riding the crest of pleasure. She moaned as the wave crashed over her body, the word vibrating off the walls of the quiet bedroom.

Courtney screamed again when she could breathe. Kayce did not stop, pushing Courtney until tears welled in her eyes. With a final lap of her tongue, another wave knocked through Courtney's system. "Oh My God, Sean" she cried before her body collapsed onto the bed. Kayce took great pleasure in hearing Courtney cry out Sean's name in the throes of her ecstasy. Kayce continued licking lightly, tasting the sweet juices of Courtney's release. She used her tongue to clean Courtney, and then kissed the quivering belly. She felt the muscles tense beneath her lips and looked up.

Courtney's breathing was ragged and her eyes were closed. She touched her lips to each of Courtney's nipples, sliding her body upward to look into Courtney's flushed face. She caressed her lover's cheek, moving sweaty strands of hair off the delicate face. Courtney did not stir and Kayce knew that the girl had blacked out from the pleasure.

Kayce rose from the bed and tucked a quilt around her lover. She finished removing her track pants and looked at her reflection in the mirror above the dresser. The sports bra was fitted to her frame. She was not tall but had large, full breasts. She admired her thick nipples pressing against the bra. She reached into the dresser drawer and pulled out a large dildo and harness.

She reached down to stroke the dildo as she placed it in its harness harness. She wondered how Courtney would react to seeing it and smiled at her reflection as she placed the strap on in place. The dildo was larger than Sean, it was one that Madison would fuck her ass with as punishment.

Kayce opened a bottle of water and returned to the bedroom. She sat down on the bed beside Courtney and gently stroked her lover's hair. She wanted to touch Courtney again, to make love to her again, but she knew the girl needed to eat. "Wake up, princess," Kayce whispered, laying her fingers soft on Courtney's cheek.

Courtney inhaled sharply as she regained consciousness, her body tensing in a fight or flight response. Kayce muttered hasty assurances to the girl, assuring her that everything would be all right. Courtney slowly relaxed, exhaling all the air in her lungs. Kayce smiled, dropping a kiss on the girl's shoulder. She put the water to Courtney's lips. "Drink up." she ordered softly.

As Courtney finished her water, Kayce began to tease her again with kisses. She lingered on Courtney's throat, nibbling with her teeth and sucking with her lips. Courtney helplessly tilted her head to one side, allowing Kayce's mouth and hands free reign. Kayce's hand caressed Courtney's breast, circling the nipple to tease it to attention then pinching and tugging it. Courtney again forgot about Sean, laying her hand on the back of Kayce's neck as her lover again roused her sleeping libido.

Courtney slid into a reclining position. She opened her mouth, wanting to taste Kayce's sweet lips and feel her teasing tongue. Kayce complied, pressing her mouth to Courtney's and slipping her tongue deep inside the warm, wet cavern. Her hand wandered away from Courtney's small breast to travel down to her lover's thighs. Her fingertips danced up and down the inside of Courtney's thighs, urging her lover to open. Their tongue's tangled together as Courtney shifted restlessly, opening her legs as Kayce's fingers moved against her wet slit. Kayce adjusted until she was over Courtney, never breaking the kiss.

Kayce used one hand to balance herself while using the other to glide the thick strapon against Courtney's damp lips. Courtney gasped, breaking the kiss in her surprise. Kayce was there to calm her, lying still with the long phallus pressed against Courtney's parted, throbbing lips. When Courtney had relaxed, Kayce resumed her actions. She positioned the head of the dildo against Courtney's opening and slipped it inside slightly. "Relax," she whispered against the shell of Courtney's ear. She pushed her hips a little, sliding the thick rod a little deeper.

Courtney's pussy was tight and Kayce had to push by the clenching walls to drive the shaft all the way into her lover. The strap on dildo was large, about two inches thick and eight inches long. She preferred a smaller one, but knowing Sean's size she decided to push Courtney with this one. If she had been pushed as to why, it was because in some ways she wanted to give Courtney the punishment that Sean would not give. Kayce loved Courtney, but she hated the way Courtney seemed so willing to walk away from their Master. The other reason is: this large cock gave her confidence. The usually submissive Kayce became someone else with this large tool hanging between her thighs. Wearing it she understood the swagger that well hung men had.

She extended her arms above Courtney as she began moving more quickly, watching the young woman's reaction as she was filled over and over by her lover's thrusting hips. Courtney's eyes were closed and her breathing ragged. Her breasts were rising and falling in time with Kayce's thrust. Kayce rocked forward, dragging the latex shaft against Courtney's extended clit as she worked to push her lover higher.

With each down stroke, the base of the dildo rubbed against Kayce's own sweet clit. She gave herself over to the control of her own primal instincts, closing her eyes and arching her back to drive deeper into Courtney with each long, complete stroke. She strained, trying to hold back her own release until she heard Courtney moan, "God, Kayce, fuck me."

Courtney was not a stranger to great sex, Sean fucked her until she was barely able to walk, but this was a new sensation and driving an instinct in her that up to this point had laid dormant. She felt her body begin to spiral out of control. She felt like her body was responding on its own accord. "Oh, Kayce," she moaned as her orgasm neared the breaking point.

"No," Kayce grunted, never ceasing her movements. Her thighs slapped against Courtney's in a steady rhythm as they worked toward completion. "Say my name."

Courtney reached up and grabbed Kayce's face between her palms, pulling the dark green eyes to reality. "Kayce," she whispered with a voice thick with emotion. "Kayce," Kayce thrust hard once more and Courtney cried out. "Oh God, Kayce!"

The sound sent Kayce over the top and she followed Courtney into the sweet explosion of oblivion. For a few seconds, her hips continued working on their own accord, a reflex reaction as they rode the wave together. Kayce rolled to her back and collapsed at Courtney's side, the duo panting in contented exhaustion.

Kayce slipped her arm around Courtney's shoulders, pulling the girl against her body. Courtney lay with her head tucked into her lover's shoulder, her hand resting in a loose fist on Kayce's stomach. They were both covered with a thin coat of sweat. Kayce absently played with Courtney's long hair as she stared at the ceiling.

"What time is it?" Courtney asked after a long stretch of rest and silence. Kayce didn't get to answer as they heard a slow round of applause coming from the door. They both looked to see Sean leaning against the door jam, his cock sticking straight from his body. He held a bottle of the oil.

He strode purposefully towards the bed as he poured the massage oil over his cock. His eyes locked on Kayce's. He looked at the older woman. "You forget I know about the strapons and what they were used for."

Sean's eyes were hard. Tell Courtney what Madi used the strap on for. Kayce didn't speak, Sean reached down and grabbed her nipples, "Tell her," he said as he twisted them roughly.

Kayce panted, "They were used for punishment."

Sean smiled, "And where were they used?" He kept his grip on her nipples.

"In... in... in my ass," she whined.

Sean nodded, "Which one of you needs to be punished, first?"

Sean pulled Kayce's hips to the edge of the bed, "Ass up, face down." was his simple command.

He placed his well oiled cock at Kayce's ass and pushed, filling her with one long stroke. He slid in and out of her with ease. Courtney marveled at seeing Kayce's full tits bounce under her as Sean's cock slammed in and out of her ass. With her already aroused condition it took Kayce all of about 20 strokes before she was gripping the comforter and biting into the pillow as she came all over Sean's cock in an almost demonic growl.

Sean slowed his thrusts as Kayce's orgasm racked body recovered. Instinctively she whispered, "Your cock slave thanks you Master."

Sean looked to Courtney, "Your turn,"

Her eyes got large, "I've... I've... Never in my ass." Sean undid the straps from Kayce's hips. "Thank your girlfriend for fucking your pussy, I don't do seconds."

Courtney tried to justify, "It was a toy, not real. Please... please..."

Sean looked at her sternly, "Ass up and face down, NOW."

As it was with Kayce, Courtney's body moved almost without her mind willing it. Sean took some of the oil and spread it on his hand and started massaging Courtney's virgin ass. He used his other hand to slap Kayce's ass. "Get under her and eat her pussy," he commanded.

Kayce moved under the girl and began to slowly lick her pussy again. Kayce loved the salty, musky taste of Courtney's pussy. Kayce had eaten a lot of pussy in her day, but none compared to the amazing taste of Courtney's. As Kayce licked and sucked at her pussy and clit, Courtney's hips began their slow grind as she sought pleasure. Sean used that motion to slide his oiled finger into her ass, spreading the lube as he went. Soon, Courtney had ground her hips enough that Sean's finger was planted all the way into her.