Sean's Next Season Ch. 07

Story Info
Reagan learns who Sean is -
6.8k words
4.79
5.7k
5
0

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able.

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions for ongoing story arcs.

I am wrestling with the need to turn off comments. The same angry commenter over and over making the same tired comment isn't worth my energy

If you don't like the series give it a 1 star and don't read - I am not writing this for some anonymous reader's approval.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

Sean and Reagan went to a small Mexican Restaurant that had amazing food. They were seated in a booth near the middle of the restaurant. As they sat down the waitress brought over chips and salsa. When the waitress asked for a drink order Sean ordered water for both of them. The waitress rolled her eyes feeling sorry for Reagan thinking she was just on a date with some cheap college kid. She was badly mistaken.

Sean looked at Reagan as a devious grin crossed his face.

The smirk and the intensity of his eyes caused her to instinctively lower her gaze. "Look at me," he commanded.

She tried to hold his gaze, again though the intensity was too intense as she lowered her gaze. Even though he whispered his words echoed the intensity of his gaze, "I said look at me."

Her blush crept higher into her cheeks as she looked up, "What?" she asked.

Sean smirked, as the waitress brought their drinks. Sean didn't hesitate, "Are you wet?"

The waitress stopped in her tracks. Sean didn't break his gaze, "Don't worry about her, answer the question. Are you wet?"

Regan nodded "Yes." Again the whisper.

The waitress stood frozen to her spot as Sean continued asking questions, "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes, Daddy." She was focused now only on Sean.

"Do it now. Cum for me."

Reagan looked at Sean for a few long moments, still undecided, she shifted in her seat slightly, moving her legs further under the table. She uncrossed, and then re-crossed, her legs, finally putting both feet on the floor and slightly opening her legs that were hidden beneath the paper table covering. Reagan steeled her nerves, took in a big breath and finally looked at the waitress who was still watching intently. Reagan let her gaze return to Sean as she began to slide her hand off the table.

Sean smirked, "Did I say you could use your hand? I said cum for me."

Reagan groaned out a quiet, "No you didn't Daddy."

Reagan kept her eyes locked with her daddy's while she mind raced. Filled with memories of being tied down, the recent memory of the utility closet. She searched his face desperately looking for reassurance. Sean's intent gaze was interrupted with a wink. That was all it took. The waitress noticed Reagan grip and release the edge of the table over and over and heard her feet lightly tapping the ground. Her lips were pursed and she took shallow breaths in and out of her nose. When she started to close her eyes the large man she had called 'Daddy' simply said, "No, look at me."

As she caught her breath "Is this what you want, Daddy?" she asked

Sean smiled, "I didn't give you a command because I didn't want it. I also didn't give you permission to speak. I said, cum."

She continued staring into his eyes, as her breathing became more labored and her grip on the table was no longer pulsing, just a constant grip. The waitress watched amazed as the interaction that was taking place.

"You're close, aren't you?" Sean asked. Reagan nodded. Then she stiffened in her seat, as her feet stopped tapping momentarily. This was followed by a soft sigh that ended in a whimper.

"Was it good?" Sean asked her, still with that little smirk plastered to his face. She nodded as she tried to regain her composure

The waitress put the water down and whispered, "That was fucking hot as hell." She looked at Regan, "I'll let you recover before I take your order but I need to cum or change my fucking panties."

Sean chuckled as he looked at the waitress, "Or both. Yes, you have permission as well."

As the waitress scampered away he returned his attention to Reagan, "Did that excite you to get yourself off with so many people around not knowing what was going on?" She nodded again, and gave him a big smile. He asked again, "Did it excite you to have the waitress know exactly what was going on?" Reagan's smile got bigger as she nodded and slowly exhaled. She knew her nipples were on display through the sweatshirt, but at the moment she did not care in the least.

The couple sat chatting like a normal couple for a few moments. Sean had put Habanero sauce in his portion of salsa. Reagan tried a bit and was not prepared for the heat on her tongue. She frantically grabbed for her water as Sean laughed.

"How in the hell do you eat that?" she sputtered

Sean replied by dipping a chip into the salsa and tossing it in his mouth. "What can I say, I kind of lean towards spicy." Reagan blushed as she drank even more of her water. After a few minutes the waitress returned, when she looked at Sean she blushed. Sean winked at her, "Good girl," he whispered.

The waitress blushed as she spoke, "Have you decided?"

Sean hadn't picked up the menu when he ordered. She'll have dinner 14 with an El Pastor taco, I'll have a 12 with a chicken enchilada"

She was amazed at his brazen disregard for her wishes, but said nothing as she was intent on learning more about this man she called 'Daddy'. As soon as the waitress had moved away from the table, Sean smiled, "Cum again, princess." This time there was no fighting her body's response, caught off guard the orgasm hit like a truck. She picked up her napkin to cover her mouth so she didn't scream out. Breathing heavily, she found herself struggling to not hyperventilate. Taking slow, deep breaths she tried to remain calm. She could feel that her underwear was soaked through. She dropped her napkin bak into her lap just in case her arousal was visible. She stared at him with a quizzical expression on her face. Sean sat back in his chair and casually ate chips and sipped his water. She reached for her glass and took a sip.

Sean leaned in, the intensity returning to his eyes as he said, "That was two. I hope you're beginning to understand your role if you call me Daddy."

She smiled wryly and nodded her head. He skillfully revived the conversation with his witty charm, making her forget about his sadistic behavior. She was gradually drawn into the conversation, but had frequent thoughts of the meal that would be coming to her soon. She had mixed feelings about eating the entire meal. It was what she always ordered and by devouring it she would be letting him know just how well he had read her.. She could hear the sizzle of the hot platters as they passed by the table. She realized just how hungry she was and that just put her a bit more on edge.

Thinking of the day was a wild thing for Reagan. From the playfulness while he practiced, to the rough fuck in the janitors closet to dinner. Sean seemed like a different man when he was dominating her. Almost like a Jekyll and Hyde. Conversing in the restaurant he listened respectfully and often showed his wit and sense of humor. When he was working out he was completely focused, whispering encouragement to her when she made a mistake holding the ball. She stared at his face, puzzling over the multiple sides of him that she was seeing. She knew one thing, Sean McKenna was a very complex man - even changing his name. She wondered when his alter ego would take charge again. He seemed so gentle when he softly touched her hand, that sent a shiver of lust up her spine. She felt more at ease now and found herself divulging all sorts of personal thoughts and insights about herself. She wondered if his easy-going manner was just a ploy to interrogate her with the interest of using it against her. He was skillful at manipulating her. She felt badly about doubting his genuineness, but she had always been one to be careful.

She knew that their food had arrived when she heard the tray being placed on the stand, the unmistakable aroma of their dinners swept over her. She felt a tightening in her stomach as the waitress placed their plates. Reagan also noticed that the waitress had undone one button on her blouse allowing her ample cleavage to be on display. Reagan was impressed seeing the swell of breast in a lacy thin bra, unlike the sports bra she so often wore. In a moment Reagan's bravado fell.

As the waitress walked away Sean challenged Reagan, "What just happened?"

Reagan shook her head, "Nothing, I'm just hungry."

She reached for her fork as Sean reached out and took her hand, "Nope, that is not allowed. What just happened? Your entire body language changed in a flash."

Reagan's eyes brimmed with tears, "I'm such a tomboy. I play volleyball, I have broad shoulders, I am more comfortable in a hoodie and shorts. You deserve someone like Jazz, tall, elegant, loves heels and dresses."

Sean's eyes that had been so intense softened, "So, what brought that out? I thought things were going well."

Reagan shrugged, "I don't know."

Sean took her hand gently and used his thumb to gently rub the top of her hand, "Bullshit, Reagan. Something like that doesn't come out of the blue without a trigger."

Reagan looked down, "The waitress, she had unbuttoned a button on her blouse for YOU. Her tits looked amazing in a lacy, sexy bra. This girl doesn't even own one like that."

Sean smiled, "Reagan, listen to me. If I wanted Jazz to be sitting where you are I would have asked Jazz. If I had wanted the waitress I would have ordered you to stay where you were and I would have gone to the bathroom and fucked her. I am here with you because that's what I've chosen. You need a daddy to remind you of all that you are - no need to doubt who you are and why we are out like this. As a matter of fact, I hope you enjoy dinner because for that self doubt, after dinner you are getting spanked."

Reagan sighed, "Are you sure?"

Sean growled, "How many swats are you trying for. I am here with you because I want to be with you. Are we clear?"

Reagan whispered, "Yes, Daddy." She finally took a bite of her food as Sean watched her. When she swallowed she looked at him, a small smile returned to her face, "Thank you, Daddy."

Sean smiled, "Good girl - now eat your dinner." Reagan and Sean enjoyed their dinner, again unknown to them many pictures of their interactions were being taken by a certain male cheerleader.

As dinner finished, Sean paid and escorted Reagan to the truck. As he drove with the windows down Reagan slipped off her shoes and put her feet on the dash of his truck. As Sean looked he was surprised to see her slightly swaying to the music coming from his satellite radio. "Who is this?" Reagan asked.

Sean smiled, "Theolonious Monk. The song is 'Straight, No Chaser.' My father was a huge fan of jazz, and had hundreds of albums. After he died, I listened to his favorites over and over and over until they warped."

She reached over and rubbed his arm, "This girl is sorry, she didn't mean to bring up painful memories."

Sean shook his head, "No worries, it's nice to find someone who likes to listen. Seth and Jase leave the house when I start blasting jazz."

Reagan giggled, "This girl thinks they'd stay and watch if they watched you blasting Jazz."

Sean rolled his eyes, "Oh My God, you didn't just do a bad dad joke."

Reagan started tapping her feet on the dash, "Your girl did, Daddy."

Sean smiled, "It's nice to see you comfortable in your skin again, the 'I' has left and 'this girl' has returned."

Sean drove to the two track road and up the mountain to the field again. When they stopped Sean got out, opened the door and walked around the truck. Opening Reagan's door he took her hand as she stepped out of the truck. He walked her to the back of the truck, lowered the tailgate and told Reagan to place her palms on the tailgate. She looked at him and hesitated, "Do as you are told," Sean commanded, the darkness returning so easily after the gentle banter as they drove. Sean moved behind her and slid her shorts down her legs. "You need to be spanked," he stated simply.

Without conscious thought Reagan's hips rotated with lustful anticipation. The gesture was not lost on Sean, as he pulled back his right arm and swung it down, striking Reagan on the succulent right cheek of her ass. She cried out slightly from the sudden pain, but made no reflexive effort to escape the blow. The next swing cracked off of her ass, Sean could see a pink handprint begin to form in the glow of the bed lights, but Reagan gave no indication of any distress, except a soft grunt, which could have indicated either pleasure or pain.

It was both, but Reagan wasn't ready to give in, at least not yet. Sean's large hand dancing off her ass was uncomfortable but the pain immediately evolved into pure pleasure. The third blow was to her left buttock, and she cooed in delight, and her ass started squirming.

The blows continued, hard and at intervals of about twenty seconds. This gave enough time for the pleasure to reverberate through her body from every swat, so Reagan derived equal joy every time Sean's hand struck her luscious ass. As the spanking continued, the submissives's sexual excitement mounted, and she could feel herself drawing closer to a climax. She resisted reaching under her body and playing with her clit, because she desperately did not want to disappoint her Daddy.

Seeing her movements and hearing her sounds of pleasure, Sean realized his pet was having as much fun as he, which was a great deal Whatever kind of swing he used, Sean was almost certain the punishment would be followed by his cock driving in and out of the young woman's pussy again from behind before the night was over. His cock hoped so too, for it had become so hard it felt to him as though it were trying to punch a hole in his pants.

As the punishment, which had turned to become strictly pleasure for both, continued, Reagan's hips were swiveling, thrusting her feet, one at a time, against the ground in what appeared to be a dance of lust. Sean paused and stepped out of his own pants and freed his cock, which bounced up and down as he continued alternate spanks and caresses to Reagan's gorgeous ass. As he had promised himself he was going to do, both her cheeks had turned bright red from their soft curvy bottoms to the top of her cleft. Reagan's whole body was writhing in bliss, and her legs had slowly spread wider during her movements.

Sean could see and smell the juices as they trickled from her pussy down her legs, and he knew it was time for the spanking to end and the fucking to begin. Reagan recognized the hard presence and pleaded with the man behind her. "Yes Daddy, Please Fuck me! Stick that big cock all the way into my cunt and destroy your pussy, this girl needs her daddy's cock." She reached her hands between her legs and spread her pussy lips to expedite what she wanted him to do.

Sean guided his cock to where it was wanted and rubbed the tip in her ocean of wetness. When the lubrication was spread, he centered it between the soft, pink edges of the hole that was his target and thrust forward. He delighted in the sensation of his cock squeezing through those edges, but didn't plunge it into her too quickly. He wanted to tease her. His entry went a bit deeper with each stroke. Unlike earlier in the closet he wanted this to be a long, slow fuck,, bringing his sexy volleyball player and himself to tremendous simultaneous orgasms.

Reagan wanted to fuck and she wanted to cum quickly. The head of her Daddy's cock wedging into her pussy was a start, but she wanted more. She tried to push back against him, but Sean held onto her hips. His second thrust felt as if he had driven most of his shaft into her, but she wanted it all. Her hands were no longer needed to hold her lips open, so Reagan returned them to the tailgate and tried to leverage him deeper into her needy pussy.

Placing his hands on Reagan's hips and giving another thrust, Sean felt his cock slide all the way into the dripping pussy in front of him. She was tight, but so wet his shaft drove all the way into her until he could feel his pubic hair brushing against her sensitive skin, and he stayed in that position, letting the muscles in her pussy massage him and looking down to see her body writhing on top of the tailgate.

"Oooo, Daddy, oh my God, I'm so full, please fuck your girl harder," she begged him.

Sean ignored her for another half a minute, leaving his cock embedded all the way inside Reagan's pussy and letting the same muscles ripple all over its length, before drawing back and plunging his entire shaft into her again. The brunette murmured happily and fucked back to meet his thrust. Her hips were swiveling in front of him and her feet were driving into the dirt. Twice more he pulled back and plunged his cock into her, and Reagan's movements became even more pronounced.

"I need to cum, Daddy."

He reached around her hip to find the soggy mass that was her pussy and felt for her swollen clit. When he found it, Sean gently squeezed it between two folds of her inner lips and started stroking it at the same pace as he was driving his cock in and out of her. Her body thrashed from side to side and her hands held tightly to the opposite edge of the tailgate while her pussy thrust back to hungrily impale itself on his cock as he drove it in and out of her.

"Oh, my god, Daddy, what are you doing to me?".

Reagan's whole upper body rose and fell at the same tempo as the cock that was driving into her pussy, while her hips and every part of her body, or so it seemed, was in motion. Her dance of lust continued, but her feet stamped harder on the floor, while she warbled joyfully of what the cock was doing for her. Fearing the girl might completely lose control and fall over, Sean kept one arm around her waist while he stroked her clit and pressed his body tightly against her.

Those were the three best things he could have done for her. His hand stroking her swollen clit and his cock pounding in and out of her pussy would have been enough, but his body pressed against her painful red ass helped bring Reagan to a tremendous climax. She cried out in ecstasy; all her muscles clenched and she rammed her pussy back against the man who had done it for her. After that great orgasm, she slumped forward against the tailgate, and Sean kept driving his cock slowly in and out. He was still quite a way from cumming, and he wanted to bring the sexy submissive to another orgasm.

Sean started thrusting into her again as Reagan started fucking back to meet his strokes. After cumming the way she did, Reagan was so relaxed, and her pussy was so wet, his cock kept plunging all the way in, so his pubic hair was plastered against her with every thrust. This provided tremendous pleasure in two ways. First, his long, thick shaft was filling her pussy and caressing her soaked pussy, but maybe more important, every time Sean's body pressed against her ass, which was still bright red from the long spanking he had given her, it sent more and stronger waves of pain throbbing through her. They immediately evolved into pleasure, inundating Reagan's body and helping drive her steadily to another orgasm.

Sean continued fucking herl, using long, slow strokes and ending every one with his body pressed against her. He could feel the heat radiating from where he had turned her ass red, and he knew she was deriving pleasure from that and from his cock. Sean was glad about that, because her happiness made the sex even better for him. For a long time he continued, while his climax slowly mounted and Reagan's movements grew wilder and her repeated expressions of joy became louder.

12