Sean's Next Season Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean was also far from silent. His hands clung to her hips and he grunted and sighed happily every time he drove his cock in and out of her pussy. He was elated at the way Reagan was enjoying this public display as much as he was, because her writhing and the movements of her hips made her pussy caress his cock differently with every stroke.

Sean was learning that Reagan had a bit of a pain fetish as he felt her response every time he thrust against her ass that was actually warm to his skin. She kept fucking back against him, and it was almost as much to feel the lingering pain from the spanking as to take his shaft in as deeply as possible. He could also tell she was getting ready to cum, from her increasingly wilder movements and her moans and whimpers of bliss.

"I'm going to cum again, Daddy, Please cum with your girl."

He had felt his own climax steadily mounting, much as a volcano builds up pressure under the surface before erupting, so Sean was more than ready to do what she wanted. He changed the position of his feet slightly and started really driving into the girl, the truck rocking each time he drove his cock harder and faster into her pussy.

"Oh, God, Oh God, Oh God!" Reagan grunted in time to the cock pounding into her pussy. "Oh Yes!" she cried out abruptly, and the principal knew she was starting to cum again.

Her body thrashed all over the tailgate, and her arms swung wildly, her tits pressed against the cool metal. Sean felt her orgasm and his own imminent eruption beginning to sync. He continued ramming his cock into her pussy, and she fucked back just as hard and fast, until she cried out in ecstasy as her climax overwhelmed her.

After her great orgasm, Reagan collapsed onto the tailgate, exhausted, but the man who had brought it about kept driving his cock in and out of her pussy. "That's it, surrender to me." Sean did not slow down, and after fewer than two dozen more strokes, his own climax erupted, and he shot a huge rope of cum deep into the eager Reagan. He slowed down slightly, but did not stop until he had pumped all of his cum deep into her. He lay gently across her back when they saw the headlights come on, illuminating them against the night sky.

Sean turned around and heard the familiar cadence of boots on the gravel. "Nice show, Mr. McKenna. I am glad I aimed my dashcam away from the action or my commander would have had a lot of questions."

Reagan panicked as she turned and saw the trooper who squatted in front of Sean and took his now flaccid cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked Sean's cock until it was clean. She looked at Sean and then at Reagan, "I guess that's my dinner break for the night, I'll see you soon Sean." With that Chelsea Lopez returned to her cruiser, clipped her body cam to her vest and drove back down the road.

Sean looked at Reagan, "I guess you have some questions."

Reagan hid her face against his chest, "Your girl definitely has questions, but first will you do your girl the pleasure of Daddy's piss?"

Sean smiled, "Reagan, this is not something you have to do to please me."

Reagan's smile was coy, "This girl knows that daddy, this girl takes pleasure in Daddy's hot urine."

Sean smiled, "Far be it from me to take away your pleasure."

Reagan peeled the sweatshirt over her head, knelt in the glow of the bedlight and held her heavy breasts together, "See daddy, you have a spot to aim."

Sean aimed his cock at the pocket that Reagan had created holding her tits together and filled it with his pee. She looked up at him eagerly, her eyes showing desperation. Sean saw the need, "Yes, you may cum." A convulsion rolled over Reagan as an orgasm rippled from her toes up her body.

"Fuuuuuck," she groaned as Sean's stream began to lessen. When he shook the last drops of piss from his cock and started to put his pants on Reagan blushed, "You must think this girl is disgusting."

Sean reached down his hand, "No, little one. I am not one to judge another's kink. I think that you are uniquely you, and I was also prepared for you." Sean went to the center console of his truck and pulled out a package of baby wipes, then reached behind his seat and grabbed a towel.

Reagan smiled, "Thank you, daddy," she whispered as she took Sean's offering. Reagan's mind raced again thinking back on this Jekyll and Hyde man. So tender and compassionate, mixed with a side of dominance and control - then add in a State Trooper watching them fuck and then cleaning his cock. She had many questions.

Sean went to the Volleyball House that night and he and Reagan stayed up late talking. Sean told her to ask any question she had and that he would answer her honestly. He was upfront about his "harem", even though he didn't include any names to protect them from any rumors on campus.

As Sean completed the tale he looked at Reagan, "That's who I am and where I'm at, if you want to run away screaming I completely understand."

Reagan bit her bottom lip as she looked up at him with her big brown eyes, "Daddy, I let you share me while strapped to a bed, I had an orgasm from you pissing on my tits. The first time I met you I stood guard while you fucked Jazz then you ate me to an orgasm on a bet. May this girl be honest with her Daddy?"

Sean nodded, "Yes, always."

Reagan's voice was almost a whisper. "The idea of being part of a "harem" - to be part of your "sisterhood" is really really hot. Honestly, this girl's cunt is dripping with desire. May she suck your cock?"

Reagan knelt before him, fitting perfectly between his legs. Leaning in, her full tits lean in against him, as her hands caressed his muscular thighs. Looking up into his Irish Green 'bedroom' eyes, she melted from the same intense gaze he had given her earlier in the restaurant.

Regan kissed his thighs, hips, and abs with butterfly kisses as she drank in his scents.. Her fingers roamed his body, exploring as they went. She reached up to tease his nipples with the pads of her fingers. She caressed every inch of his exposed skin. She gently returned the favor as she lightly pinched his erect nipples.Her lips open, as she licked, nibbled, suckled gently all that she coud reach. She felt his cock rise to its full, majestic, thick glory.

Sean gently placed his fingers in her curly hair as he slid to the edge of the bed. He groaned slightly as this woman truly began to worship his cock. Every pore of Reagan's body was oozing sex, it made it nearly impossible for him to keep his hands off of her.

Reagan leaned back and rested against her heels, as her hands traced down to his waist, as she admired his thick cock Sean's interest pulsed of its own accord. She used her fingernails to trace his thick cock, tracing the thick vein along the top, the large ridge that separated the shaft from his beautiful pink thick head. He held it in the palm of her hand and lovingly kissed the tip or this tool that had fucked her twice in the past 24 hours, and covered her with warm piss at her request.

"Yummm, is that for this girl?" she purred in a soft, sultry voice further seduced his senses. Reagan's eyes soak up the vision of his beautifully aroused organ. Her body begins to ache, as the blood rushes to her pussy. She had to focus that she was here at this moment to please and not be pleased. "So beautiful, so fucking hot. Daddy, your cock turns this girl on" She rean one finger up the underside of his shaft, his head jerked upward to greet her slightest touch. "Your body makes this girl so hot... Just by looking at you, This girl can feel her pussy flowing like a river."

Reagan placed her hands on his knees, and ran her hands up the inside of his thighs. One hand pausing to caress his heavy, shaved sack. The other hand continued up, washing Sean's stiff member against his belly, while drumming her fingers against his moistened head. Her hand wraps around his shaft, grasping and tightening, then releasing. Repeating, as she focuses on giving as much pleasure as he gave to her.

Reagan's hand folded around the base of his hardened staff. On his body Sean's cock did not look like one of the grotesque things in a porn, but with her hand wrapped around it she could not quite fully close her hand around the girth, and there was at least half of the gorgeous appendage over the top of her fist. She watched intently, as she stroked upwards, squeezing out a few tasty drops of pre cum from the opening. Reagan leaned forward and she flattened her tongue, running it up his shaft, eager to harvest those precious drops. "Mmmm." She moans as she licked up his offering. "You taste soooo goood. And I know there's more in there... so much more... just waiting for your girl to suck it all out of your cock..."

The tip of her tongue probed his dewy hole, attempting a futile entrance, then backed out to flick at the pattern of the tiny opening. Catching at the tender skin around his ridge with each pass. Her lips kissed, and opened to slowly engulf his head, before sliding down his shaft, feeding him deep into her mouth. With him swallowed as far as she could to begin she pushed to her gag reflex and vibrated a soft moan that traveled through him, causing goosebumps to ignite on his thighs. He whispered a soft, "Ffffuck" as she did.

"Oh, God... Girl, this is amazing." Sean's head tilted, as he watched her devour his cock. His words now straining, fitting between shallow breaths and soft moans. Her soft pink lips wrapped around his thick cock as her eyes never left his was intense.

Reagan's mouth retreated toward his head slowly, her lips mapping every vein and shape. Slow, strong, sucking motions and the swish of her tongue was almost too much as Sean watched each inch slip from her hungry mouth only to disappear again slowly into her mouth. Each stroke Reagan used her tongue to cradle and massage along his pronounced ridge. Reaching his bulbous head, her tongue circled and flicked just under the rim before plunging for another journey down his throbbing cock.

Lost in her thoughts, she lingered in that special place, the shape of which reminded her of an inverted heart. The spot where the sides of his engorged head meet forming a valley on the top of his shaft, which points the way along an indented trail that leads up to a tiny plush opening. "Mmmm, I love this spot." Her words muffled, as she kissed and across the breadth of his shaft.

Sean squirmed under her touch, his breath coming in short gasps, punctuated by a soft moan. Regan's head tilted slightly, as she watched her own hands glide over his slick, taut skin, probing into every fold of his groin. Left unattended, his rigid manhood arches over his shortly trimmed nest of hair. When she removed her hands and mouth the tip of his cock stood proudly as it brushed his hard abdomen. She had to admit that her Daddy's cock called to her. From the first night in Jazz's room she felt summoned to her Daddy, his cock, his eyes, his very presence bewitched her soul. Eagerly she again scooped his manhood toward her, cupping him against her palm. She admired his erection, the hardness, shape, and thick swollen head of his sex. From her angle, his cock appears to sprout from his balls. She studied him, noticing how his full balls are tightened by his arousal, causing the skin to thicken with deep ridged wrinkles.

"God Daddy, you are soooo sssssexxyy." She whispered. The beauty of his manhood almost hypnotized her. Just holding him and watching his majestic tool almost caused her to orgasm, she was forced to take a quick deep breath to recover. She grasped around his base with one hand, her other hand began to lightly stroke up and down the length. With both hands cloaked around his unyielding tool, they pump him, traveling the length of his glazed shaft. His swollen head peeked through the end with each descent.

"Oh Nooo... slow down Baby,' Sean moaned, as his hand reached to stop her motions. "I want to make this last."

"Sorry... your slut got a little carried away with looking at you." She admits coyly.

She leaned forward again, as her lips surrounded the head of his thick cock again, suckling the tip. She released her hands letting his rigid staff fall free, so her tongue could travel down the underside of his aching member, before she continued to his ever tightening balls. Gently suckling one, then the other, into her mouth, savoring each, as her tongue swirled and tickled through the ridged furrows.

She tapped his thighs, urging him to move a bit forward on the bed as she lowered her position to access his nether regions, her tongue stretched to caress every area it can reach. She can feel the pronounced hardness perineum, as she finally reached his brown star and teased his asshole with flat licks. Reagan searched to taste all of him, hungrily reaching to tongue his anus. Stiffened, her tongue flirts with the soft opening, and pushes into him. In and out, she tongue fucks his ass with her tongue, while one hand fondled his balls, and the other glided along his cock in long hard strokes.

Sean's moans grew louder and deeper as he suddenly stopped, reaching to halt the stroking hand on his dick. "Wait... wait.." he mumbles between pants for air. "Wait," he pleaded. Reagan could feel his cock throbbing and twitching under her grip, as her hand stopped, frozen in place around his pulsing tool. She knew that he was close to cumming, too soon, and she wants to make his pleasure last for as long as possible.

Releasing her hand, Sean relaxed back into position. She took this as her cue that it is safe to continue, the overwhelming urge to cum has passed, and she can once again get lost in his body. She begins to lick back up from his ass, retracing her path, bathing him with her tongue, and seeking the head of his cock once more. Sean gasped another groan.

Reagan returned his throbbing cock to her mouth, she fed his body into her throat. Her lips rhythmically moved around the base, as he sank deeper into the bed. Her mouth retreated up the shaft and stopped at the head. She held the base of his wand, as she gently spanked her soft lips with his thick hard cock, vigorously tapping with gentle slaps. Her mouth opened wide and engulfed him again, swallowing his staff passionately, her muffled moans growing louder. Reagan's mind is lost in the feelings of making love to his cock.

"Oh Reagan.." Sean moaned, the rest of his body limp from the pleasure he is experiencing. "Yesss... That's right, Baby... Suck that cock, slut!"

One hand began to stroke the full length of him again with the tip of his cock sucked into her lips. The other hand massaged his balls with gentle rolling motions. The tips of her fingers surrounded the sack, as it floated free in the palm of her hand, then ran down the sides until they met at the bottom. She trailed her fingers lower, tracing the pronounced hardness of his perineum. While the tips roll in circles over the hard ridge, moving from side to side. Slipping toward his nether regions, a finger teased his asshole, she rimmed the opening and feeling the heat of his encompassing softness

.

Sean's groans grew louder and his breathing more desperate. His dick was under her spell, hers to command. He watched as her mouth covered him, her hand stroked, and her wrist rotating slowly. He can feel the varying strengths of her grip riding along his shaft, as if attached to her mouth. As she reached the head, her tongue caressed firmly across the rim, and her hand followed, finishing with an extra twist, as each finger lilted over his swollen bumper. Then she plunged down on his cock again, repeating the sensations. Reacting, his dick twitched and pulsed feverishly, as he watched her devour his body.

"Fuck" Sean growled, as he felt his release grow closer. Reagan increased her pace and intensity with each journey up and down his thick shaft. Sean's hands moved over her head, as his hips started to pump his dick further into her throat.

Reagan felt his cock thicken and pulse with his impending explosion. His cock hardened like stone, the head swelling, and his balls tightened. She had him at the door, and she proceeded to spring open the lock to finish his journey. Her finger probed to find that place between his balls, she gently presses on his inner shaft, while tracing small circles over the ridge. She tightened her grip along his dick, exaggerating the rotation across his head, and increasing the suction in her mouth... Her daddy was hers...

Suddenly his hands grasped her hair, careful not to interfere with her motion, his fingers curled to form fists in her hair. "Oh God... Oh God... Reaganiii... OOhhhh Godddd!" Sean gasped and growled. As his fountain of opals shoot their first offering deep into her throat. Reagan did not miss a drop as she swallowed every last rope that shot from his cock.

As Sean began to recover Reagan laid her head on his thigh as he played with her hair, "Is Daddy pleased?"

Sean moaned, "That was incredible, where did you learn that?"

Reagan blushed, "Your slut watched a lot of videos to learn what Daddy might like."

Reagan and Sean fell asleep. When Sean woke up he looked at his phone and found a text message from Mika inviting him to a July 4th gathering at her place. During dinner the night before Reagan had said she was going home for the holiday so Sean replied, "What time?"

12