Sean's Next Season Ch. 08

Story Info
Sean, Mika, and Anne reconnect - Courtney has a choice.
5k words
4.81
6.1k
3
0

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions for ongoing story arcs.

I am wrestling with the need to turn off comments. The same angry commenter over and over making the same tired comment isn't worth my energy.

If you don't like the series give it a 1 star and don't read - I am not writing this for some anonymous reader's approval.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

Sean arrived at Mika's early in the afternoon on the 4th of July. The house was decorated, Anne, Mika, and Hannah were the only others present. Kayce - like Reagan had gone to a working vacation Athletic Trainer Conference as her last moment to breathe before the chaos of summer practices and the season started up. Courtney had not made an appearance, Hannah informed the group that the cheerleaders were at the Independence Day Parade at the state capital.

The day was fairly uneventful as Sean took up grilling duties. The only two moments that were a bit tense was when Hannah asked Anne if John was going to join them and Anne had to reply that since the episode at the Volleyball Banquet that he was less than thrilled to be in the same room as Sean - or Jazz.

The other came as they ate and Mika brought up the DNA test. Hannah froze midbite as Sean simply shrugged, "Yeah, I can do that - not a problem." His eyes seemed to pierce Hannah to the depths of her soul. "Truthfully, it's been something that I've wondered about too."

Shortly after eating Hannah who was very uncomfortable around the group all day excused herself for the evening, "I need to go, I'm not feeling well." Sean offered to drive her home but she refused.

As they were cleaning up from dinner Anne got playful. Grabbing Mika's ass every chance that she could. Dishsoap was splashed and a full blown food fight was only averted when Mika squirted Sean with the sink wand and much of the water ended up going into the opened refrigerator. Everyone shared laughs which felt good and were desperately needed.

Sean thought the food fight was over when Anne shared a quick glance with Mika that was not seen by Sean. The well coordinated attack had Anne hitting Sean with a handful of flour as Mika shot him with the sprayer. If anyone remembers preschool craft projects flour and water make a paste, a sticky, gooey, nasty paste. Sean's hair, neck, and his t-shirt were now coated in said paste.

Anne laughed at Sean, "Looks like someone needs a shower."

Sean shook his head, "I think that was your plan all along."

Anne grinned a shy schoolgirl smile, "Maybe."

Mika shook her head at her friend, "Slut."

Anne laughed, "Like you didn't invite him here to fill that pretty Japanese pussy. Slut."

Sean put his hand to his hair, "Y'all work this out, I need a shower, this shit is a sticky mess."

Mika, being Mika, scurried around and grabbed Sean's custom kimono she had purchased for him a few months ago. She made sure the water was the perfect temperature as Sean stepped into the shower. She took his clothes and took them to the washing machine. Sean showered, disappointed that nobody joined him.

Sean got out of the shower grabbed his towel, wrapped it around his waist, and took a second towel to dry his hair. He heard moaning coming from the Master bedroom and decided to investigate. He walked into the bedroom as he towel dried his hair and then slipped the towel from in front of his eyes he found Mika on her back naked moaning as Anne laid beside her. Anne had Mika's nipple in her mouth and her left hand between Mika's legs gently rubbing her clit. His eyes switched back and forth between Anne's mouth suckling her best friend's breast and her hand bringing Mika closer and closer to an intense orgasm. As Sean eagerly watched the show his hand began to stroke his hardening cock.

As Mika neared her orgasm she opened her eyes and saw her Gaijin standing in the doorway. Her dark, narrow eyes danced playfully as she jumped out of bed and knelt at Sean's feet. "Our apologies, Master, we just couldn't wait.

Sean smiled, "I see that, so what is it that I walked in on?"

Anne spoke up "Umm, Mika was about ready to cum hard on my hand

Her eyes widened as they drifted down Sean's body. Mika leaned in, placing her cheek against Sean's thigh."Are you angry?"

Sean smiled, "Not angry, but disappointed you two didn't join me in the shower."

Anne slid off the bed and walked towards Sean. She smiled and wrapped one arm around my neck and ran her other hand over my rock hard cock and said "So much better in the bedroom, don't you think, Sir?." She leaned in and kissed Sean with one hand going to his cock.

Mid stroke Anne stopped and walked to stand in front of Sean. Mika beckoned her to join her on her knees beside her. Anne slowly slid to her knees beside Mika and lustfully licked her lips.

Anne smiled as she looked up at Sean, "I think you should know that I have caught John jacking off more than once to the picture of you and Jazz in that hallway. The other day after an argument I changed his lock screen to the picture of him with his cock out jerking off watching the two of you."

Mika looked at her friend, "Anne Carlesen, that is just cruel. Hilarious but cruel." She leaned over and once again kissed her best friend. As the kiss broke Mika's hand went to the towel around Sean's waist and she pulled, freeing the towel to drop to the floor.

Anne gasped lightly. "Impressive isn't it?" Mika asked.

Anne whispered, "To save my sanity I have to push how amazing he looks out of my mind. Every time I see that thick cock sprouting form those rock hard abs I am shocked and become a wanton slut."

Mika just smiled and looked up at Sean and whispered, "I see you are ready, Gaijin." She gently took Sean's cock and slid it into her hot wet mouth and began to slowly suck. Agonizingly slowly she moved her head up and down his thick cock.

As wild as his life was, things like this were always a bit of a shock to Sean. Here he was, 21 years old with one of his 44 year old professors and her best friend kneeling, eagerly waiting to suck his cock. Mika continued her slow worship of Sean's cock as Anne's mouth was partially opened in anticipation

The sight wasn't lost on Sean. Asian professor with long black hair, brown eyes and huge tits next to the lily white news anchor of Nordic descent. Anne's hair was very blonde and short, even on her knees she was a good 5 inches taller than her best friend. While Mika's tits were 38 Double D, Anne's were probably a 36 B at best.

.

Mika slowly removed her mouth from Sean's cock, looked at Anne and asked "Your turn."

Mika used her hand to direct Sean's cock to Anne's eager mouth. She gently began to lick the underside of his cock. Then she eased the head into her mouth and began sucking. As she once again got used to Sean's girth she slowly started sucking more and more into her mouth.

"God, that's so fucking hot, suck your Sir's cock" Mika said to Anne as Anne began to suck with more abandon. Two women, best friends with two very different styles of sucking cock. For Mika, it was very Zen, almost tantric. Her small mouth and tongue was forever gentle, never forcing too much into her throat and never ever gagging.

While for Anne, it was much more animalistic as now her own instinct began to consume her as she began to take as much of Sean's cock into her throat as she could. Stopping every few strokes to rest her gag reflex with a small cough

Mika stood up and urged Anne to her feet. "I know that John doesn't please you the way Sean does. She kissed her again, "I almost think that it's worse for you than for me. When Sir and I aren't together I have my own hand and mind, you are forced to put out for your needle dicked husband.Tonight, Master will fill your pussy and the emotional void."

Anne slid her hand to Mika's pussy and began to massage her clit, "That's not fair to you."

Mika smiled, "Trust me I'll get my turn." Mika said as she took Anne in her arms and kissed her passionately. As they kissed Mika began to fondle her tall friend's small breasts, massaging her nipples until they were like small red pebbles. She took Anne's hand and placed it again on Sean's cock. Anne began to slowly slide her hand up and down the length of my cock as his hands covered Mika's on her tits.

Mika led her to the bed and laid her down on her back and began to kiss her as Sean climbed on the bed between Anne's legs. Mika lifted her friend's right leg to my shoulder then lowered her mouth and began to suck on her right nipple, Anne had her eyes closed in pleasure. Sean began to suck on Anne's toes and then kiss his way down her right leg. As he neared her well groomed pussy Anne moaned in anticipation

Sean gently licked the inside of Anne's thighs as his fingers gently spread her slick pussy lips apart. His tongue slid across the soaking wet slit of her pussy teasing her clit. With the contact to her clit made Anne jump and moan out loud. As his tongue danced around her pussy her moans began louder and her breathing became faster and more erratic.

Sean looked up at Mika and winked. Mika sitting next to Anne smiled at her young Master as she watched him bring her friend much needed pleasure. Sean slid his tongue back across Anne's clit and she jumped again. She was getting much closer as his tongue began a more intentional assault on her clit and she began to go crazy.

The tall professional news anchor started thrashing on the bed and moaning loudly as she grabbed the back of Sean's head and lifted her soaked pussy further onto his mouth. Anne was close to her first orgasm as Sean slid his middle finger into her pussy and pressed against her g-spot. As he sucked on her clit and his finger rubbed her G spot the orgasm hit her. Her body went stiff as her orgasm rocked her body.

Anne would thrash around, then lay motionless, then grind at Sean's mouth again. His mouth and face was flooded with Anne's nectar. She finally screamed out in pleasure as she clamped her legs around his head.

As her orgasm subsided her hands relaxed in Sean's still damp hair. Sean moved to his elbows as he looked up and saw Mika rubbing her clit in the same zen like fashion that she sucked cock. Even without being aggressive she quickly brought herself to an orgasm.

Sean knelt up on the bed between Anne's legs; she was still in a different world. Her eyes were glazed over as she continued to come down off her first orgasmic high.

"Holy shit! That was incredible?" asked Anne.

"Well my guess is Sir is just getting started." Mika smiled at Anne as moved to Sean's side and kissed him gently. As they kissed Mika pulled him between her thighs as they opened inviting Sean in. "Master, please," she whimpered gently.

Sean quickly positioned himself between her legs as he slid his thick, throbbing cock all the way into her in one long, slow, gentle push. She let out a groan of pleasure as his cock bottomed out resting against her cervix. Slowly he began to piston his cock in and out of her pussy she wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him even deeper.

It didn't take her long to reach her second orgasm of the night as she let out a loud yell of pleasure. As she orgasmed Sean slid his cock into her deeply and held it there until she came down from her orgasm. "Thank you Master, now it is Anne's turn

Anne's eyes sparkled as she realized she was about to be reminded of her young lover's skill. Sean stepped off the bed and pulled Anne gently to the edge of the bed. Anne looked nervous and said "God, it's been a long time. Will you be as gentle as you were with Mika?

Sean smiled, "At first I will." He dropped to one knee and spread her thighs and started to once again lick her pussy. She started moaning and thrusting against him almost immediately. Sean stood and Mika moved to take his thick cock in her tiny hand and started to rub his thick head of his cock against Anne's pussy lips and clit. Anne moaned as her eyes rolled back into her head. "Fuck," she whispered.

Sean eased the head of his cock into the opening of her tight pussy. He pushed slowly, allowing her to remember and accommodate his girth. Sean gently pushed a few inches in before pulling out and easing more in on the next push.Sean continued this back and forth as Mika slowly rubbed Anne's clit until finally Sean was nestled deep into her pussy. "Holy fuck!" she sighed, "I had forgotten how thick you are."

Mika continued her small movements on Anne's clit as she laughed, "And to think in the shower you begged this monster to fuck your ass."

Anne moaned, "What the fuck was I thinking? She moaned a deep moan as Sean eased his cock almost all the way out before slowly sliding back in. He continued the slow, deep thrusts until he felt her walls give him a bit more room. Mika groaned, "I've never seen someone cream on a cock the way you are creaming his cock Anne, and your lips grip him on every stroke."

Mika's words caused her friend to cum. Mika almost giggled as she watched her friend's greedy cunt spasm on their Master's cock. As the orgasm retreated Sean began to fuck Anne harder. Still with slow strokes, pulling all the way out but now slamming into her eager pussy with power and force.

Mika again retreated to rub her own clit as Sean began to pick up the pace as Anne's body remembered the size of her young lover's cock. Anne murmured, "God, please, harder. Fuck, yes."

Sean began to really pound in and out of her, the bed creaking with each powerful thrust. Anne again started to thrash around as another powerful orgasm was building. Sean used his finger tips and lightly spanked her very swollen clit. This put her over the edge as her next orgasm rocked her hard. Her pussy splashed against Sean's cock as he aggressively pummeled her needy pussy. Sean pulled out of her as Mika again came near and slipped Sean's cock into her mouth, cleaning Anne's cum off of him.

Anne laid on the bed in peaceful bliss as Mika turned around on all fours and looked over her shoulder, "Please," she whimpered. Sean moved behind the tiny Asian professor and guided his cock into her very wet pussy. This was not the tantric sex from before as Sean began drive his cock deep into Mika's pussy hard and fast. Mika's back arched and her head dropped as her heavy tits swung beneath her. She slammed back into Sean with every thrust. Anne rolled over and began to hold one of Mika's heavy tits in her hands.

"That's what I need," Anne moaned.

Sean paused, "Her big tits, or to be mounted like breeding stock in a field."

Anne bit her lip, "Oh, I think you know. You need to cum Mika, so that I get another ride!" Anne roughly pinched her friends large nipple causing a scream to cum from Mika. A couple of hard strokes later and she announced, "Fuck, I'm going to cum again. Sure enough, just as promised Mika came again.

Anne stood up and walked to the edge of the bed. "Standing," she moaned as she placed her hands on the edge of the bed. Sean growled as he slid his cock from mika and with one hard thrust buried his cock into Anne. A scream left her mouth as he invaded her depths.

Mika had swung herself around to lay in front of Anne. As Sean thrust violently into Anne she dropped her head and Mika took advantage by pulling her friend's head to her pussy. Anne began licking Mika's pussy like her life depended on it.

Sean fucked Anne hard and fast as she ate Mika's pussy. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer. Mika must have noticed it and told Anne. "He's ready to cum. You gonna let him mark you? You gonna let him cum all over that beautiful television face of yours?"

Anne groaned, "Fuck that's hot. Cum all over my face!" Anne yelled as she was a third orgasm rocked through her thin body. Sean soon pulled out as Mika scrambled to her feet and used her small hand to jack Sean's cock as Anne turned and knelt. Sean grunted as Mika directed Sean's aim as the cum erupted from his thick cock.

The first rope laid across her forehead. The next eruption burst landed on her cheek and nose as Mika continued to stroke his cock. The last stream landed on her chin and dribbled down her neck."

Anne smiled as she licked her lips, "Fuck, to be young again."

Mika laughed as she slowed her stroking of Sean's cock. "My God, Gaijin, you are still hard."

Anne looked up at Sean, "You have got to be kidding me?"

Mika smiled, "Look for yourself."

Anne smiled, still covered in cum, "We may need another shower," she sighed as she took his still hard cock into her mouth.

Anne didn't waste time as she started to take Sean deep into her throat immediately, tasting her own cum on his cock. "My God, that's hot, I can see your throat bulge!" Mika said as she pushed Anne's head forward. Anne pulled her head back off my cock and took a deep breath. "Holy shit! I've missed your cock." Anne squealed as she took Sean's cock back into her mouth.

Mika took Sean's hand and moved him away from Anne to lay back on the bed. She scampered over his body and straddled his face. She lowered her very wet pussy to his face as his tongue went to work immediately. Mikabegan to squirm in pleasure. Her juices flowed freely and she began to hump herself against his mouth face. Sean's tongue danced across her clit and Mika moaned loudly. Sean began an intentional assault on her clit as Anne returned to bobbing her head up and down on Sean's cock.

Sean was driving Mika nuts, licking, sucking, and occasionally using his teeth on her sensitive clit. It was more than she could take. She finally grabbed his head and held it hard against her pussy as she flooded him. As she came down from her orgasm, she rolled to the side exhausted as Anne smiled up from between Sean's legs

Anne took one final round sucking Sean's cock and then moved up, lowering her pussy onto his waiting staff. She eased herself down the entire length of his cock until she was completely filled. She slowly started to slide up and down as Sean began to tease her small but sensitive tits.

Her pace began to quicken as Sean began to gently pull on her nipples. She started moaning louder the rougher he treated her nipples. One firm pinch and pull caused her to drive down onto his cock and grind hard against his pelvis as she came again. Sean lowered his hands to her narrow hips and held her in place. He began to pound into her roughly.She yelled out in pleasure as Sean's cock pounded her pussy hard and fast. Anne fell forward onto his chest as her next orgasm came. She bit down on his shoulder and screamed as her pussy squirted all over my cock.

Before she could recover Sean flipped her over and drove into her again. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me cum again. Make me CUMMMM!" Anne screamed as her pussy exploded into another orgasm. Mika laid beside us smiling, happy on their day together.

Sean eased his cock from Anne's spent pussy, as Mika leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth. She once again cleaned his cock of Anne's cum and asked "Are you ready to cum again Sir?"

"I am."

Mika positioned the exhausted Anne back onto her hands and knees, sliding a pillow under her torso. Sean quickly entered her ready pussy and began fucking her again. Nearly exhausted Anne lowered her head to the bed. Mika reached under and began to again trace small circles on her friend's clit.

12