Sean's Next Season Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean licked his finger and eased it into Anne's ass, first one knuckle and then a second. As she moaned and relaxed Sean slid a second finger into her ass. With her cunt filled with cock and her ass with a finger and even though exhausted she managed yet another orgasm. and got it good and wet.

Anne sighed with contentment "I'm ready! Fuck me now!" Sean slipped his cock out of her pussy and eased the head into her ass. Mika sat up and watched in amazement as I continued to slide more of his dick into Anne's ass.

Sean fucked her slowly, watching as she opened and closed her hands on the duvet cover. As time passed and Anne's moans became deeper he began to drive into her with some authority

Anne groaned "That's right, fuck my whore ass. This ass was made for your cock. Fuuuuuuck." Anne squeezed gently as she had another orgasm. This orgasm caused a tight grip on Sean's cock. That was what he needed. The tightness of her ass was too much for him as he erupted inside her. After filling her ass Sean relaxed, leaving his cock buried in the tall blonde until of its own retraction it plopped out of her tight ass, bringing with it a long stream of cum.

The three cleaned up, showered and put on their kimonos as they waited for the fireworks. Around 8:00 the front door flew open and an obviously pissed off Courtney stormed into the house. She slammed the door.

"I figured I'd find you here. Did you all enjoy your little fuck fest?" she screamed in anger. "So, did you tell them about her, Sean? Have you told them about that volleyball slut?"

Sean looked, "Courtney, what the hell are you talking about?"

She held out her phone, "Pictures, Sean. I have fucking pictures of you with her. Not me, not one of the team, but with someone else that none of us fucking know about."

Anne and Mika slipped off of the couch, away from ground zero. Sean's eyes went from relaxed and content to angry and firm in the literal blink of an eye.

He stood, his kimono opening allowing his cock to peek through. He took a stride towards her, "That's enough out of you. Sit your ass down, now."

Courtney paced, she was so angry. "I don't fucking want to sit down."

In a rare time in his life Sean got loud, loud enough that all three of the women felt like their hearts were going to explode. "I do not fucking care what you want, you are going to sit down and you are going to sit down now."

Courtney put her hands on her hips, "What if I don't?"

Sean smiled a cold emotionless smile as he sat in one of the wing back chairs next to the fireplace in Mika's living room, "Not a damn thing - you see Cort here is something you don't understand. The opposite of love is not hate, the opposite of love is apathy. Don't sit, don't listen, go ahead and leave angry. It's your choice, but hear this - I will not come after you, I will not come to your rescue again. You have a choice to make and I'm not waiting any longer for you to make that decision."

Courtney was stunned, she recovered and screamed, "This is about you and your choices. You and the slut in these pictures!"

Sean remained calm, "First off, you made choices and so did I. You walked away, not me. You've walked away twice now, not me. There are no third strikes. Your choice Courtney - you may stay and find your place inside of the family we have or you can leave. That's your choice and the time to decide is now."

Courtney didn't sit, she flopped into a chair, "My place? I am the one with the silver collar."

Sean made a tent with his fingers and leaned forward, elbow on his knees. "You were the one with the silver collar, as of now nobody has earned it."

Courtney was torn between terror and rage - anger and fear. "You're going to give it to HER aren't you?" she tapped her phone.

Sean smiled, "I have a few questions of my own, first: Do you see the collar in any of those pictures? Second: Was your friend Tyler following me intentionally or just happened to be in the right place at the right time? Third: What was his purpose in showing them to you? He doesn't seem like the protective type, so what was it - to show you what kind of slut I am, to show you that I've already moved on, or to get in your pants?"

Courtney shook her head, "Sean Patrick - this is not about Tyler."

Sean laughed, "It's also not about Reagan - it's about you Courtney. It's about the choice you have to make. As I said earlier, "It's time." So, which is it? Are you going to stay or are you going to go? I am going to get dressed and get ready to watch the fireworks. When I return, if you are here I will take it that you have made your choice to stay. If you aren't then your decision is clear." Sean stood and walked down the hallway, taking his freshly laundered clothes from Mika.

Courtney watched Sean walk away in disbelief. Anne walked into the living room and sat across from Courtney. Courtney looked at her, "What am I going to do?"

Anne shook her head, "I can't answer that, I don't know what I would do in your situation. Here is what I will tell you - I am in a loveless marriage, Sean has been an absolute breath of fresh air. He's made me feel desirable, sexy. No matter what happens between him and I, he has given me a gift that no man ever has."

Courtney frowned, "But you have the safety net of marriage - I don't have that. I'm the one being forced to share."

Mika had entered the room, her patience with Hannah and Courtney had long since worn away. "You and your mother seem to treat Sean like a revolving door. He had busted his ass to bring you here when he found you with that boy at the pool. Then he rushed in to rescue you when that same boy raped you and beat you. He rescued your mother when she was the cause of all of this and yet she gets hurt feelings and whores herself out to her own son's roommates. Courtney, I can say this with all of my heart. If you leave again then Sean's family will make sure he is okay, however if you stay and choose to leave again, there will be no coming back."

Anne doubled down on Mika's comment, "Sean has indeed given you and your mother more chances than most men would. I mean look around it's obvious Sean can have any woman that he chooses and most of those women know that they aren't the only one. Some of us love how he makes them feel emotionally, and honestly I'm sure some of us love the way he fucks us - but make no mistake in our own way we love him and we aren't nearly as gracious as he is."

Mika stood, "I will go stall him for a couple of minutes but you need to decide."

Courtney lashed out, "What are you going to do, suck his cock?"

Courtney's anger didn't phase the older professor at all, she turned with a bit of mischief in her eyes, "Honestly, I'm not sure he's up to another round, but after watching him fuck Anne's ass today maybe, just maybe I'll let him take my ass's virginity - if you hear me groaning don't bother us."

+++

Dear Readers - I realize this chapter is short. There is a reason for this - I need your help. As you can see Courtney and Sean are at a crossroad. Does Courtney stay or does she choose to go? Your votes count. Please comment or send feedback to register your vote. Voting will be open for 36 hours following publication.

12