Sean's Next Season Ch. 11

Story Info
Sean takes control - Reagan shocks Courtney.
6k words
4.85
18.3k
10
0

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions for ongoing story arcs.

Attempting to write this in bursts while battling Covid - if you find any inconsistencies I blame the fog

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

The next morning Tiffani texted Courtney thanking her for the incredible night and that her gift had changed her life. She sent her pictures of her tattooed tit and ankle. Courtney showed the pics to Sean and Hannah over coffee.

Sean shook his head, "I never thought I could say this, but I'm starting to feel bad for your brother."

Courtney rolled her eyes, "Whatever happens he's earned, having his roommates breed his own mother for God sake, not to mention what he and his friends did to you. Fuck that cuck bitch."

Reagan blushed, "You say cuck like it's a bad thing, I think cuckquean is hot, really hot."

Courtney sipped her coffee and peered over the rim of the mug, "So, describe cuckquean exactly - remember I'm not as versed as you are in some of this."

Reagan's blush turned a deep crimson, there were times that she became really shy and uncomfortable in her own skin, "Well, from what I have read and from what I 'feel' a cuckquean is one who enjoys that her partner is involved with others and gets turned on by jealousy, humiliation, and watching her partner please and be pleased by others."

Courtney looked a bit puzzled, "So, if Sean and I fuck, you would enjoy it?"

Reagan pondered for a second, "Enjoy? I would be jealous - well, jealous isn't the right word, envious may be better, but yes I would get aroused."

Courtney pushed her a bit, "Humiliation and degrading? So, if I taunted you, degraded you during sex with Sean that would add to your arousal?"

Reagan's blush returned, "I think so, I mean I like to get urinated on, so..." her voice trailed off.

Courtney had an evil glint in her eye, "I am a cheerleader, we can be mean and degrading."

Sean looked at Courtney, "Within reason - We need to create a safeword for Reagan. I don't mind us pushing you, but I will not see you harmed either emotionally or physically."

Reagan smiled, "Thank you, daddy. Should this girl choose one now?"

Sean thought for a minute, "Now is as good a time as any, I suppose."

"How about if this girl uses yellow light if I'm uncomfortable and red light if I need to stop," Reagan said.

Courtney laughed, "That didn't take long. By the way, why the third person when talking to Sean?"

Reagan's eyes gleamed with pleasure, "I have thought about this for a long time actually, and Daddy deserves the respect of 'this girl' for it is a simple way to show that I live to please him."

Courtney wasn't sure she could keep up with Reagan, but knew she didn't want to lose Sean again. As they sat there the doorbell rang, Sean went to answer it and Darius walked in. Seeing Courtney and Reagan in nothing but a t-shirt, their nipples hard against the material in the air conditioned room he looked at Sean.

Sean smiled, "Darius - these are my roommates. You know Courtney, and this is Reagan."

Darius smiled and stared at the nipples poking through their shirts, "Hey Cort, nice to meet you Reagan."

Reagan nodded, "Any friend of Daddy's is a friend to this girl."

Darius' eyes got big then he laughed, "So, that shit the boys were giving you in the locker room was true?"

Sean smiled and winked as Darius went on, "Damn kick, if I knew being a nerdy kicker could get you all this. Fuck bro, to think I go and slam my head into people and you just kick a fucking ball and this is how you live."

Courtney smiled, "Thank you for last night, although from the pictures I'm not sure she was destroyed."

Darius smiled, "Oh, she was destroyed but that girl is a kinky bitch. We did the pics like you wanted to Scott and her Aunt, however, we also sent the videos to her aunt."

Courtney smiled, "Snapchat or Facetime?"

Darius smiled and pulled out his phone, "Facetime, and wait until you see what we saw. I used my phone to take some pictures off of Tiffani's phone." Darius pulled out his phone and the pictures were a bit blurry but there was no doubt that Aunt Elizabeth was masturbating with a dildo in the pictures.

Courtney howled, "Oh Aunt Elizabeth, you horny Episcopal Priest. These are perfect, thank you Darius." Courtney scampered over and kissed him on the cheek.

Darius winked at her, "If you ever want the Boys treatment, just yell."

Courtney shook her head and backed away with her hands up, "Nope, nope, nope. I didn't see much but I heard enough to know that is not someplace I ever want to be, besides don't y'all have that locker room code stuff?"

Darius smiled, "It's true, I'd have to get Sean's permission and I doubt that would be happening."

Sean laughed, "Yeah, that's a hard pass from me D, but seriously, thank you. This just ended a problem we've had from her for a while now."

Darius shook his head, "Dude, got me some grade A cheerleader pussy, she got triple penetrated and wanted more - I should be thanking you. I'm gonna go get a lift in, guess I'll see you Monday when shit gets real."

Sean laughed, "That is the plan, fittings for first years tomorrow and we crank up Monday morning. Here we go!"

Darius left, walking across campus to the facility as Sean, Reagan and Courtney settled into some house organization. The three of them went out for dinner and then headed back for a movie. The girls were watching a RomCom and Sean fell fast asleep on the couch. He woke up around 11 to find all of the lights off, him covered in a blanket, and the girls nowhere to be found.

He walked upstairs and peeked in each of the bedrooms and found both Reagan and Courtney sound asleep. He headed into his room and did the same. The three were awakened around 7 AM Sunday morning with the ringing of the doorbell. Reagan sleepily wandered downstairs, again just in a sleep shirt and opened the door, the nipples of her heavy breasts proudly on display. When she opened the door she was greeted by none other than Martha McKenna.

"Oh, dear, you must be the kinky one that Sean has talked about." Reagan blushed furiously as Martha laughed a soft laugh, "Oh child it takes one to know one and I know one. Sean says you like to watch, oh me too. She pointed over her shoulder to Diana and Dave getting out of the truck pulling the trailer. "Just a couple of weeks ago we broke that girl - it had been a long time since I put Dave's cock into some willing little toy. Sexy as hell. Anyway, we brought gifts."

Courtney came bouncing down the steps, "Grandma McKenna - aren't you a sight for sore eyes." The two women hugged as Sean wandered down the steps. Martha looked at the two college girls in just their sleep shirts and no bras - their nipples on display and whispered, "You two better get something on or Dave is gonna make me watch as he fucks Diana in the hotel tonight."

Reagan and Courtney headed upstairs as Dave and Diana walked into the house. Sean hugged his grandparents, "Well isn't this a surprise, especially Diana being here."

Dave laughed, "I told you I got a new toy, well here she is - in the flesh. It seems this fine young filly has taken a liking to McKenna cock, isn't that right girl?"

Diana smiled, "Yes, Sir I can not deny that truth."

Sean stood with his mouth hanging open, "Well, I guess it does run in the family now doesn't it? What's with the trailer?"

Martha cooed,"Well when Dave told me about your living arrangements and that they didn't kill you I made him get the old furniture out of the barn loft. You three need it here more than we do at home so here we are."

It was Sean's turn to look puzzled as his grandfather said, "We may need a couple of you football guys to move the mattress and box springs, but the rest we can get ourselves. Get dressed bub, we are burning daylight"

Sean got dressed as the girls came downstairs. Martha looked at Diana, "Get the cooler, we need to make some breakfast."

Diana nodded, "Yes ma'am." as she followed Dave out to the trailer

Martha looked at Reagan and Courtney, "Give it time girls, it will all make sense. Now, if you two are going to be living on the farm I need to show you some things about farm breakfasts." She looked at the kitchen and shook her head, "It's small, but we can make do."

Martha, Reagan, and Courtney started to make breakfast as Sean, Dave, and Diana brought some of the smaller things into the apartment. Dave looked at Diana and handed her the toolbox, "Why don't you go take Sean's bed apart so we can get this one set up properly."

Diana scurried upstairs as Dave and Sean brought in the Footboard, Headboard, rails slats and the twin box springs upstairs. They were going to have to wait on some 'more muscle' to get the king sized mattress up the stairs.

Jase and Seth showed up just in time to eat and then helped get the mattress up the stairs. The former roommates needed to head back to their apartments leaving just the Senior and Junior McKenna 'prides' at the apartment. When the new king sized bed was put together Dave took everyone upstairs.

"Now, not only is this bed handmade by me, it's also unique to our particular lifestyle." His smile was bright as he opened the top rails of the headboard and footboard to show eye bolts bolted into the hard oak frames. "No feisty little sub is going to escape those." Dave winked at Reagan who blushed. Dave bent down to a drawer hidden below the frame and turned the three knobs to the lock. "The combination is 1 4 6 and hidden in here are all sorts of little gems. We sent Diana to modernize some of the old stuff." As the drawer slid open the three younger folks looked in to find a crop, a larger flog, various vibrators, butt plugs, a couple of paddles, a few different texture gloves, a spreader bar, various cuffs and collars and a couple of dildos."

Courtney was speechless and Reagan blushed furiously. It had taken them most of the afternoon to get things together and organized. Martha finally brought in the last item from the trailer, a light pink kiddy pool.

Courtney looked puzzled as Martha walked over to Reagan, "Now this dear, this is for you. I know, I know how amazing it feels to be showered with your Daddy's hot piss, there is not much else like it in the world. Trust me, you don't always want to go to the shower. So this, you can kneel and Sean can cover you to your heart's content. When you are done, just carry it in and dump it."

Sean protested, "Grandma!"

Martha shushed her son, "Sean, I know how things work in these relationships, I've been in one for almost 40 years. It's not you left to clean up the mess, so let me take care of the girl."

Desperate to change the subject Sean suggested that everyone go to dinner. His grandfather agreed, rounded up Martha and Diana and headed to the motel to change. When the door closed Sean looked at Courtney and Reagan prepared to apologize profusely when the two girls burst out laughing. Courtney looked at Sean, "So, what haven't you told them?"

Sean blushed, "Hey, I don't know what the hell I'm doing here. Grandpa has been at this a while longer, I just wanted advice and if you know Dave McKenna, when he starts asking questions you feel like you are supposed to answer."

Courtney laughed and started up the stairs, "Well, since we have the bed, I think we should probably shower so we can get home and try it out."

Everyone hesitated, as Courtney laughed, "I meant together, come on." The three roommates joined together in a shower, Sean watched his two women that could not be more different. Courtney was blonde, thin, with perky tits and a slim waist. Reagan had dark hair, broader shoulders and thicker hips, her tits could best be described as heavy. Sean had a raging erection as the shower ended. Courtney used her hand to slowly stroke his hard on as she looked at Reagan, "Later, we will see how much you like to watch."

On the drive to the restaurant Sean called Kristine Ross and arranged a VIP tour for his grandparents and Diana for the morning. Kris guaranteed that someone in the Athletic Department would show them around the facility while Sean was getting his fitting done.

Dinner was at a nice little Italian place out near the airport. The conversation was mostly about the farm. Reagan, being the farm girl, had many questions. Martha sat next to Reagan and from time to time during dinner Sean noticed the two women having a quiet conversation.

Dave, Diana, and Martha headed to their hotel after dinner as Sean and the girls headed back to the townhouse. As they were driving away Dave asked his wife what he and Reagan were so engrossed in talking about. Martha smiled in the darkened truck, "Oh, just girl talk. She and Courtney are good for our Sean. Reagan just needs some confidence in her role, that's all."

In the rear of the truck Diana knew exactly what they had been talking about and someone was in for a surprise, if not tonight then sometime.

When Sean, Reagan, and Courtney got back to the townhouse they decided to watch a movie and shared some small talk before Courtney walked behind the sofa and rubbed her finger across Sean's chin. "Are you coming?" Then she smiled at Reagan, "Oh, and you can watch since you like it so much."

Sean looked at Reagan and shrugged, "Yeah, I could be convinced." Sean made sure things were locked up and things were turned off before he headed upstairs, just behind Reagan.

When all three finally arrived in the bedroom Courtney turned her attention to Reagan. She moved next to her, her finger tracing a line down the girl's soft cheek. She leaned in close and whispered, "You speak of yourself as if you are not present, in third person. You say you like to watch. Tonight I will test you and I will watch. I want to watch your arousal as I fuck your Daddy, I will show you what all of our time together has taught me about his needs, his wants. Go on, now. Get undressed so I can watch."

Reagan smiled, pulled her shirt over her head, slipped off her sandals and stepped out of her khaki shorts. She placed everything on one end of the dresser and sat demurely on the edge of the bed.

Courtney took a long drink of water and placed her glass on the nightstand. Sean watched her as she did, his eyes grazing her curves as she reached out a hand to him. Courtney then turned to him and kissed him, deep and passionately. He kissed her back, swirling his tongue in her mouth and letting his hands trail down her back and below her waist.

"Since you like to watch so much, undress me," Courtney said, pulling her lips away. The brunette rose, slowly unbuttoning the soft cotton blouse, folding it and placing it on the dresser. She returned and dutifully knelt as she unzipped Courtney's linen skirt and slipped it down her bronzed suntanned legs. Again, she folded it neatly and laid it on the dresser. Finally, she returned to place her sandals next to the door, leaving Courtney clad only in fine lingerie. Sean was watching, curious as to how this would all play out. He was aroused as much by Courtney's tight body as by the sight of her being undressed by beautiful Reagan. Reagan slipped quietly back to her spot, sitting on the end of the bed.

"Keep watching us, slut. Don't look away." Courtney's hands then moved to Sean's shirt and unbuttoned it slowly until she could pull it back, revealing his muscular chest. Courtney smiled at Reagan as she took her long slender fingers and traced them down his chest and lightly teased his nipples before moving down to his hips as they kissed again.

Sean kicked off his shoes and instinctively, Reagan quietly retrieved them, placing them neatly together.Courtney chuckled, pleased that he was there to witness her obedience. Within moments, Courtney unbuckled his belt and slid his pants down. Sean kicked those off too and again, Reagan quietly got up from the end of the bed, picked them up, folded them, doing her part as their little helper. The bulge in Sean's underwear was evident and Courtney eagerly pressed her hand against it while he held her in his strong arms. Sean, in a well practiced move unclasped her bra as Courtney's tits came free. Sean let the bra drop to the floor as Reagan again, simply picked it up, folded it and placed it on the dresser.

Courtney chuckled as she looked at Reagan, "I think I'm going to like this arrangement."

Leaning back on the sheets, Sean pulled Courtney up on top of him, where she leaned down and tasted his mouth again. His hands slipped under the waistband of her black thong and slid them down around her thighs. Courtney removed them gracefully and kicked them towards Reagan.

"No need to fold these, maybe you should put them in your mouth." Reagan smiled then placed the sheer fabric in her mouth as Sean pulled Courtney onto him. Courtney ran her tongue down his chest and over his rippled abdomen, until she reached his shorts and decided he didn't need them any longer. As she tugged them over his muscular thighs, his cock sprang free, thick and long, just as Reagan had remembered it.

Courtney locked her eyes on the brunette as she let her breath tease Sean's hard cockk inches from her face. Then with an exaggerated hunger, she pressed the full length of her tongue against it from base to tip. Sean shuddered at the warmth of her mouth ran the length of his thick shaft. Courtney then grasped the cock, and smiled. Watching Reagan malevolently, she wrapped her lips around it, never taking her eyes off the naked girl by the bed. She teased just the tip, as she watched Reagan slowly stand from where she was sitting and walk towards her.

"This isn't how this works, you see I may find it hot to watch Daddy with another, but you have regularly walked away from his side. I will not submit to you, you have not earned that respect," hissed Reagan.

Without warning, her hand reached around to the back of Courtney's head and forced her gaze back downward towards Sean's cock. With Courtney's hand wrapped in her hair the throbbing helmet of his cock looked even bigger before her eyes. "Take him," ordered Reagan. Her impudence aroused Courtney as much as it offended her. "I know you're curious," Reagan continued, reading her mind. "Here is the difference between us, you think that you are enough for him, while I understand that other men want to be him and women want to be with him. Honestly, what woman hasn't fantasized about my Daddy." Courtney opened wide as her new friend guided his thick tool towards her warm mouth. The vixen wedged the knob between her lips, then stuck out her tongue to cradle the underside of his knob.

"Now suck," ordered Reagan. Courtney sucked and his hips instinctively responded by thrusting another inch into her mouth. Sean felt her tongue whirling underneath his cock. "Oh fuck," Sean groaned. Courtney continued to flick her tongue across his sensitive underside as Reagan stroked the exposed portion of cock her companion hadn't swallowed. Courtney took as much of Sean into her as she could, Reagan pushed her to take him even deeper. Finally, Sean felt the head of his cock brush past her tonsils. She gagged but forged ahead with help from Reagan's hand. The shy girl seemed empowered by her new role as she laughed, "As your whore mouth can tell, there is more than enough of Daddy for us to share."

12