Sean's Next Season Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Reagan moved her hand from the back of Courtney's head, allowing her to move her throat and mouth from around Sean's cock. She broke free, coughing and sputtering as tears ran from her eyes. A long line of spit trailed from her mouth, down her chin and stayed connected to Sean's throbbing cock.

Although Sean had known Reagan was into kink he was taken aback by the primal, authoritative presence that she was showing and the ease with which she had assumed total control of Courtney. Switching from shy submissive to leaving zero doubt as to who was in charge took less than a minute. Already it was clear that Reagan was going to be more than just "this girl" - she could easily switch to be a commanding mistress. Sean watched as almost unconsciously, Courtney leaned back slightly and looked up at Reagan submissively.

"Courtney, you may continue, but on your knees, you must learn that our place is to be on our knees pleasing our Daddy." Reagan and Sean were kissing, as Reagan reached down and took his cock to rub on Courtney's mouth. Courtney stayed there, enjoying the feeling, although she couldn't suck it, even if she wanted, with her mistress's hand in the way.

"Do you want to be back inside her throat, Daddy? Fucking her pussy mouth with your amazing cock?"

Sean's mind was spinning, he looked from Reagan to Courtney who didn't seem to be rejecting what was happening. "I do."

"I know that's what you want, but what does she want? What do you want, Courtney, what is it you want to show me?"

"I want to show you how I please his cock. I want him to fuck my mouth," Courtney moaned.

Reagan smiled, "You are learning, "Is Daddy's cock something you just want? No, I need it. It's something I always come back to. I've been craving his cock since the furniture arrived, I need to feel it inside my throat then my pussy."

Reagan gently pulled Courtney from her knees by her long blonde hair. She stood close to her "I could get used to hearing you beg. A gorgeous cheerleader, begging for a cock I can have any time." Reagan kissed her violently and pushed her across the bed. Courtney instinctively opened her legs as Reagan laid on her, straddling her as she continued the kiss. They had scrambled all the way across the bed so that Courtney's head was almost off the other side. Sean walked around the bed until his cock was in front of their faces. Reagan took it in her hand, and sucked the head into her mouth. She pulled it out with an audible *plop* "Is this what you need, Courtney? Reagan was smearing his cock on Courtney's lips.

"Yes, God please." Courtney moaned, licking his cock. "Sean, please feed me your cock." She was hoping this was role play but for now whatever it was, she was getting turned on.

Reagan smiled as she aimed Sean's cock at Courtney's mouth that was opening and closing like a baby bird looking to be fed, "Courtney," Reagan whispered in her ear, "I am feeling

generous, even though Sean is an unacceptable address for him, I will grant your desire." She placed the tip of Sean's cock that by now was dripping with precum on Courtney's lips

Sean slowly pushed his cock into her mouth, past her gag reflex and pulled back, on the next few thrust he went deeper and faster, until finally he was truly treating her mouth and throat as he would a pussy, his normal deep full thrusts, Courtney let out a satisfying moan whenever he pulled back, as if her life was empty before this moment.

Reagan was really getting off seeing Courtney craving her Daddy's cock. A girl like her could have any man or woman, but she had come back to Daddy. Reagan kissed her bulging neck feeling Sean's cock pump in and out of her throat. playing with her beautiful tits.

"Do you want Daddy's cum, dirty slut?. Do you want him to spray his sperm deep in your throat?." She was biting her nipples. "But it won't happen. Tonight I think Daddy should remind you of your disobedience, Tonight maybe daddy will make a mess of your pretty face. Hmmm, yes. That pretty innocent face of yours. The face that everyone will see on the sidelines and think what an innocent cheerleader she is. Even those dirty old married professors. But we know better don't we?"

Reagan was caressing Courtney's wet pussy, fingering her. "So fucking wet. Are you thinking about the mess Daddy's cock is going to make? Are you thinking about those dirty old men that are going to ogle your body?" Reagan felt pressure on her finger. "Oh, you like that don't you? Does it turn you on that deep down you are a filthy, dirty whore?" Courtney's pussy spasmed again as she grunted around Sean's cock. "Oh, you do like it, such a dirty little whore." She was moving her finger faster and soon added a second finger. Sean felt her mouth clenching on his dick. Courtney was cumming.

He let out a rope of cum inside her and quickly removed his dick. He flooded her face with cum. Courtney was breathing hard, moaning. He was slowly jerking off, getting the last of his cum out. Reagan turned and put her lips on his tip and started sucking like she would on a straw. She then started eating the thick cum on Courtney's face, licking everywhere. Courtney's eyes were closed, appreciating the feeling of getting cleaned as Reagan continued to use her fingers to stroke small circles on Courtney's clit.

Reagan continued to slowly tease Courtney's clit. She again whispered in her ear. "Now I'll watch Daddy's cock plunder your tight little pussy." She lifted her hand and brought it down sharply across Courtney's clit causing her to cum violently. Reagan laughed, "To think that you thought I was the kinky one." Reagan moved to the chair that Sean had moved to to recover. She dropped to her knees and began to gently suck him until his erection returned.

She pulled him over to the edge of the bed by his cock and lightly used her other hand to rub Courtney's foot. "Come over here, Daddy is ready for you."

Courtney slithered across the King size mattress and opened her legs. Reagan looked at her, "I do have to say, you may have the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen." She bent down and kissed her clit causing Courtney to jump.

Reagan placed the head of Sean's cock at Courtney's opening and Sean pushed in, only far enough to reach the base of his cock with Reagan's fist wrapped around it. Sean thrust, but could only go so deep. Courtney desperately wanted him to bottom out, to feel his girth stretch her, to feel his length push against her cervix. She tried to grind against him, wrap her legs around him to force him deeper, but Reagan's fist held firm around the base of his cock.

Sean fucked her harder, instead of increasing Courtney's pleasure it functioned to increase her frustration and desperation. The young blonde cheerleader moaned and panted, trying to force the ever elusive orgasm. Reagan refused to remove her fist allowing Sean's cock to drive her over the edge, and even worse her other hand teased her clit or nipples. Courtney was moved to the edge of tears due to her frustration.

Reagan's voice dripped with sarcasm, "What do you need princess?" she cooed, knowing fully what her 'sister' desperately needed. She lowered her head to lightly bite at Courtney's nipple causing Courtney to arch her back trying to push more of her tit into Reagan's mouth. Reagan pulled back, "What? You do realize that this is all most women ever get? They spend their lives with a man that can't make them cum. That's why a princess like you should be thankful that Daddy shares his gift with you."

She bit down harder on her nipple causing a squeal to pour from Courtney's mouth. Reagan scolded her, "But you are never grateful are you? You wander, thinking that it has to be better somewhere else. You don't respect Daddy's gift, even worse you take that gift for granted."

Reagan used her free hand to lightly spank Courtney's engorged clit as her fist stayed firmly in place at the base of Seans' cock, refusing to allow deep penetration. Courtney moaned, "You see," Reagan purred, "that's the biggest sin. Taking Daddy for granted." She increased the impact of her hand on the prone girl's clit, "You should be grateful he chose you, but you have always been the spoiled princess haven't you?"

Courtney moaned and writhed on the bed. Reagan repeated as her fingers now alternated between slapping her clit and then each rock hard nipple. "I asked you a question, haven't you?"

Courtney wailed, "But I love him."

Reagan roughly pinched her nipple, "I didn't ask that did I?" Sean kept thrusting half of his cock into the desperate cheerleader.

Courtney moaned, "No, no... I don't remember, Oh God, just let him fuck me, please."

Reagan laughed before her voice dropped into a deep menacing tone, "Beg."

Panting Courtney whined, "What??"

Reagan repeated, "Beg."

Courtney couldn't fight it, "Please, God Please, just let me have all of his cock, Please"

Reagan taunted her,"Better, but God has nothing to do with this, who are you begging you desperate little slut?"

Courtney was desperate, "Please Daddy, fuck me. Please, please, let me cum."

Reagan threw her head back laughing, "Oh you poor dear, Daddy doesn't have a first around his cock."

Courtney's eyes met Reagan's as her will broke, her voice a whiney whisper, "Mommy, please let daddy fuck me, please, please, I'm begging you."

Reagan reached down and kissed her, driving her tongue into Courtney's mouth as she released the grip of her fist on Sean's cock and moved it to Courtney's throat. Sean plunged all of his cock into Courtney's desperate, needy, dripping wet pussy. Courtney exploded with what may have been the biggest orgasm of her life. She thrashed around the bed as Reagan's mouth stayed locked on hers, forcing her to remain quiet other than deep moans. She had to breathe through her nose.

Sean's cock pounding her mercilessly, Reagan's tongue in her mouth and hand on her throat drove her to an orgasm that she could have never imagined. Courtney erupted as Sean removed his cock, her squirting showering his tight abs and chest with her wetness. He drove back into her, wrapped his hands around her thighs and pulled her to him as he jackhammered her wanton depths. Another orgasm rocked through her body as the lack of oxygen made her light headed. Her eyes fluttered as her body endured the assault coming at her from all angles.

Finally, she was finished, her body covered in sweat and her own juices. Reagan broke the kiss and removed her hand from her throat. Courtney was left panting as her body continued to spasm as small orgasms began to fire off in her core.

Sean looked at Reagan who had a smile on her face. "Well played," he smiled, "but I'm not finished." He let his still raging hard cock slip from Courtney's well fucked pussy, reached down and grabbed Reagan's hair and pulled the girl to her feet. "Just don't forget who is really in charge." He dragged her between Courtney's legs and bent her forward at the waist, forcing Reagan's mouth to Courtney's pussy. Sean growled, "You caused the mess, clean it up."

Reagan's mouth went to work licking and cleaning Courtney from her asshole to her clit. She truly thought that she was going to be able to clean first Courtney then Sean, in the heat of the moment she didn't realize Sean hadn't dumped his load deep into the willing cheerleader.

She quickly realized that was a miscalculation as Sean grabbed her hips and drove his cock into the depths of her pussy in one thrust. Reagan screamed as Courtney returned the favor of taking control. She had recovered enough to find a pillow, prop herself up a bit and use her hands to grab the back of Reagan's head and began to grind her pussy into the girl's mouth. "That's it girl, eat my pussy. Show us how much of a slut you are."

Sean drove into Reagan with ferocity, his heavy balls slapping against her ass with each thrust. Reagan screamed into Courtney's pussy as Sean fucked her like an animal possessed. Her pleasure was only magnified by the night's activities. Reagan was like a bitch in heat. Courtney shifted her angle forcing Reagan's head to her ass. "That's it, be a good little bitch and eat The Princess asshole. Reagan plunged her tongue into Courtney's eager sphincter in rhythm with Sean's cock plundering her cunt.

Courtney shuddered in another huge orgasm, her pussy again squirting covering Reagan's face as Reagan's pussy gripped Sean's cock in a powerful orgasm. Sean was close. As Reagan and Courtney's orgasm's both finally subsided he ripped his cock from Reagan and commanded, "KNEEL."

Courtney had rarely heard Sean's tone so commanding quickly scrambled to obey as Reagan turned to follow suit. Sean stroked the full length of his cock as his two girls knelt next to one another, mouth's open, and tongues out. Sean's lust erupted shooting ropes of cum into the mouths and onto the faces of both ladies. He howled an animalistic cry that would have made a Yeti proud as his cock hosed down the two eager girls.

As he finished he looked at the two women covered in sweat and cum and began to tell them to clean one another, but there was no need as Courtney and Reagan were eagerly using their mouths to clean one another's faces, ending in a deep and passionate kiss.

Reagan looked at Courtney, her eyes full of mischief, "Maybe there are two queans in the pride."

Courtney laughed, "Just remember, paybacks are a bitch."

Sean smiled, things felt right. He gently picked each of the women off the ground to their feet. When they were all standing he put his arms around each of them, "Good girls, I think maybe we need another shower."

12