Sean's Next Season Ch. 12

Story Info
How the turntables... The girls turn the game on Sean.
6k words
4.74
6.6k
3
0

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions and other communication.

Attempting to write this in bursts while battling Covid - if you find any inconsistencies I blame the fog

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

Sean, Courtney, and Reagan slept very soundly together in the king sized bed. Sean in the middle, with each of the girls on a side. Sean woke up to Reagan and Courtney each with a leg draped over him. He looked at his watch and realized he needed to get to the facility for his new pad fitting. As was typical for a red blooded male he woke up with a raging piece of morning wood that he hated to let go to waste, but the clock was his enemy so he slipped out of bed to the sleepy groans of the blonde and brunette. "Remember," he whispered, "both you have practice at 9, I have to be there at 7. I'll see you for lunch."

Sean got dressed and slipped down the stairs and headed for the team facility. He arrived early, around 630 and slipped into a meeting that was led by the team chaplain. At 7:00 AM he was one of the first to be fitted. Matt wanted him in a little larger shoulder pad, and some custom thigh pads that he normally didn't wear. "Just in case you have to make a tackle, there isn't much behind you. The team can't afford for you to go down with a thigh bruise."

He again chose a Riddell Speedflex helmet, although for this season he went for a bit more of an aggressive face mask. Typically he had worn the kicker face mask, for this season he upgraded to a defensive back style of facemask. Again, just to be on the safe side.

When Sean was finished with the fitting he jogged out to the practice field to kick a few balls. He had hoped to time it so his grandparents and Diana would be on their tour. About half way through the session a graduate assistant led Dave and Martha McKenna and Diana into the large indoor facility. They stood and watched as Sean's powerful legs drove through the leather, sending it end over end through the uprights. During their tour the trio also got to share a bit of time watching Courtney at cheer practice and even wandered into one of the gyms to watch Reagan practice.

During one of the water breaks in the gym Martha had another small one on one conversation with Reagan. As they were leaving the gym Dave asked his wife what she had said to Reagan this time. Martha smiled, "Oh, just more girl talk. She is a quick learner."

The 6 ate lunch together. As the group was finishing up lunch Diana excused herself to go to the bathroom before the drive home. Sean decided he needed to make a pit stop as well. When they got out of sight of the table Sean reached out and took her elbow.

"What the fuck is going on? After the shit you and your limp dick husband pulled on me, knowing what the fuck he is all about I find it very troubling that you are here with my grandparents."

Diana lowered her eyes, "I know how it looks but it's not that way at all. He is an asshole. He sent me to them with a peace offering but between some serious conversation, some persuasion from your grandmother and from your grandfather giving me something much larger than anyone has ever given me, including you. Well, they made me an offer I couldn't refuse. An escape from a loveless, thankless marriage. In return I help your grandmother take care of a few large issues." Her submissiveness melted away as she thought she got a jab into the younger McKenna. What she hoped to be a crushing blow was merely a 'flesh wound' to borrow from Monty Python as Sean's eyes turned cold.

"If you or he hurt my grandparents, I will destroy both of you. One of those guys that helped move the bed in has a last name that ends in a vowel. It's pretty common knowledge that his Baptismal godfather could have starred in The Sopranos. The other one has family in Eastern Kentucky where there are many abandoned mines." I will burn it all down, Diana." Sean said without one hint of emotion.

Diana looked up into Sean's eyes and her blood ran cold as she had little doubt that Sean would carry out that threat and not lose one minute of sleep over the consequences. She opened her mouth to speak but words wouldn't come out, she was suddenly terrified as Sean leaned in close enough that his breath caused her to shiver, "Call him, now - and hand me the phone."

She dialed, her hands trembling, then handed the phone to Sean. In two rings Steve picked up the phone, "What do you want bitch, I thought you were with your pimp down seeing his fucking demonspawn."

Sean took the phone, "Listen to me clearly, I will only say this one time. You will get a call in two hours with a fair offer for your property. It would be a wise decision to take the offer for that piece of shit farm.Sierra Bailey will call to make the arrangements today. Take the offer and leave, and if you want your cumslut back, take her too. Go back home to fucking Texas with mommy and daddy because if I see you again, I will hurt you both far worse than that little video of my cock buried in her worthless cum dump of a cunt did." Sean took her phone and put it in his pocket. He looked at her and winked, "Just in case he calls back."

The two went into their separate restrooms and did what needed to be done, only Diana needed to vomit as well. Sean and Diana walked together back into the restaurant, Sean smiling and happy and Diana looking like she had seen a ghost.

Martha looked at her, "You don't look very well, girl," she said.

Diana kept her eyes on the ground, "I must have eaten something that didn't agree with me."

Sean smiled and held up her phone, "You must have dropped this on your way to the restroom, lucky for you I found it." He handed it to her and smiled. Then looked at his grandfather, "I didn't realize you had Sierra add her to the phone plan."

Diana looked at her grandson, "Her husband kept her old one, it was the least we could do."

Sean nodded, 'Probably a good thing. The two of you are amazing."

Everyone went around and said their goodbyes, Sean made sure to hug Diana and whispered in her ear, "Just so you know I can track your phone and see every call and text - don't be a stupid cunt or I will kill you."

Diana's face turned even greener as Martha said, "Dave, we need to stop and get the poor thing some ginger-ale before we get too far up the road."

As the three drove off Courtney looked at Sean, "What did you do?"

Reagan was confused, "What, did I miss something?"

Courtney stood with her hands on her hips, "Sean Patrick McKenna, I know that look. What did you do?"

Sean looked at Courtney, "I simply explained to the poor thing what her very short life will look like if she hurts my grandparents. Also let her know about Seth and Jase's family backgrounds."

Courtney's eyes grew large, "That's not true is it, Seth's family is," she made air quotes, "connected."

Sean smiled and winked, "I can neither confirm nor deny that."

Reagan asked, "What about Jase's family?"

Sean shrugged, "They are from coal mine country in south western West Virginia and Eastern Kentucky. Hatfield and McCoy territory. His uncle reminds me of those folks from that old show Justified."

Reagan got a mischievous grin, "It's good to have friends with a bit of a darkside in the family tree."

Sean took a breath and looked at Courtney, "Listen Cort, I know this is not the time or the place, standing in the parking lot but I'm pissed at the shit with Diana and I need to say this. Tyler is going to pay for the wedge he tried to drive into us. You know who I am and I don't ever feel the need to hide what I'm doing. But what he did was absolute bullshit, and he's going to rue the day he stuck his nose into our business."

Courtney sighed, "I was kind of hoping you would let that slide."

Sean looked at her, "Cort, that can't happen."

Courtney nodded, "I know, just don't hurt him. He's not a bad guy."

Sean laughed, "I won't touch him physically, you have my word."

+ + +

The next few weeks were total chaos. Everyone was running in different directions. Practices, team events, scrimmages for Reagan. In the evening they would each shower and collapse into bed - there wasn't even much energy for playful encounters.

The last Thursday of the month was Reagan's first game of the season. Sean watched from the team hotel room in Atlanta as they were scheduled to play in one of the Kickoff Classic games. The team had changed up some of the rooming arrangements this year. The nice thing for Sean was that he was rooming with Seth.

Reagan played well, although Sean wasn't quite sure he understood the volleyball rules. He did have to admit that he enjoyed the way Reagan, Jazz, and the others filled out the tight uniforms. After the game he texted her congratulations before going down for snacks - during season there was always food around - and then for a team meeting.

Friday would be a walkthrough at the Georgia Dome, then position group meetings, team dinner, more meetings, more food, then lights out. Sean was surprised when one of the team media folks told Sean that ESPN wanted to spend a couple of minutes with him. Nobody ever talked to the kicker. Sean was scared to death as he answered a couple of questions about the pressure of kicking, handling all three kicking jobs and coming back from injury. He texted his grandparents, his mom, Reagan and Courtney to tell them about the adventure.

Sean did see Courtney a couple of times at the stadium. The team, cheerleaders, and band all stayed at separate hotels. The football team did get to fly down, while the band and cheerleaders had to bus down. There were some advantages to being a player.

On Saturday morning Sean woke up at 7, had breakfast, then went up to the room to pack things up. They would have lunch at the hotel before loading the buses to go to the Dome. Once there, the guys needing treatment would get taken care of, then everyone who needed to get taped got taken care of. Kayce taped Sean's plant foot ankle that had gotten injured late last season. There would be an early catered pasta and protein dinner around 3, followed by some pregame rituals.

Kickoff was at 730 which meant Sean would be dressed by 6, on the field by 615 to run through his warmups so that the offense and defense could have some space as well. It felt weird for Sean to put on the maroon jersey with the white 98 instead of the familiar number 2. The jerseys were fitted over the shoulder pads so Sean took a minute to absorb the McKenna name tape across the shoulder. When he finally suited up and started to the field Darius walked up to him, wearing Sean's old number. The linebacker had a big smile as he used his fist to pound on Sean's left pec, his fist cracking against the pads.

Darius smiled, "Damn, kick - that C looks good on your chest." Sean looked at him then looked down in shock. Darius burst out laughing, "You didn't even know did you?"

Sean thought he was going to faint. "Damn, Matt never told me."

Matt came jogging up in his khaki pants and maroon polo shirt. "I wanted it to be a surprise, but dammit I wanted to be there to see your face." Matt hugged him, "Get out and get loose. Let's go get this one. Remember Sean, Captains meeting at the 40 minute mark"

Sean put on his beats over the ear earphones to try to drown out some of the stadium noise as he started to get loose. At one point he looked over and caught Courtney's eye. She held up two fingers and touched her heart, Sean tapped his chest three times in reply. As Sean wrapped up his early warmups, looked at the countdown clock and saw 45 minutes to kick off he jogged back to the lockeroom to get his helmet and have the captains chat. He glanced up in the parent's section and saw his mother, Sierra Bailey, and Diana Douglas waving to him. A sight he was not expecting to see on this late August Saturday night.

The next 30 minutes were a blur. Meetings, television lights coming on. The ESPN Gameday crew on the set off to the side of an endzone. Sean was not ready when the officiating crew were looking for Captains. Tech was the "home" team on the scoreboard so there was really nothing for Sean to do at the coin toss other than to not look like a dork on camera. A few hundred miles north Reagan beamed with pride as she and other members of the volleyball team parked in front of the television in Sean's townhouse to watch. A couple of more hundred miles north Dave McKenna jumped out of his chair in his den at the farm.

Tech won the toss and elected to defer to the second half. That moment hit Sean like a runaway truck. The entire college football season would begin when his foot met the ball on national television. He would be the first person out of 63 players per team on 131 teams to touch a ball.

Matt told him as he stood on the sideline, "High - Left Numbers." He meant he wanted Sean to not drive the ball through the endzone but to kick the ball high, inside the ten yard line, aiming for the field numbers on the left side of the field. Sean jogged onto the field carrying his tee. He placed the tee on his left hash mark, took the ball from the back judge, gave it a few good squeezes to help break in the KICKING BALL and sat it on the tee.

The kick coverage team got into a small huddle as Sean repeated to them what Matt had instructed him to do. He took his steps, did one final count to make sure all 11 players were on the field and nodded to the back judge and raised his right hand. In the opposite end zone the referee blew his whistle signaling ready to play. The back judge looked at Sean and raised his hand. Sean looked up and down his line and lowered his hand and began his 7 step run up, planted his left foot and sent the ball end over end high into the stadium air coming down in the returners hand deep in the corner at about the 4 yard line. The return only came out to the 16 so for Sean that was a +9 as a fair catch would have put the ball on the 25 yard line.

The game was not a great game for Tech, they ended up losing 27-17, but Sean played well. He hit his only extra point and made both of his field goals, a 32 yarder and a booming 51 yarder as the first half ended. He punted decently and ended the game with 5 punts, averaging 48.2 yards a kick with a net average of 42.5. The plane ride home was very quiet, the only good news was the team escaped without any serious injuries.

The second week of the season would be the first home game. It would be a rough week of practice. Once again for most of the week everyone was going to be completely exhausted. It was also the week of move-in and orientation for first year students. Some of the upper class players were given a chance on Tuesday to miss morning conditioning if they would help with Freshman move in day. Sean was voluntold by Matt that he would be one of the one's helping, he wasn't happy until Sunday evening as he, Courtney and Reagan laid in bed and watched Netflix.

Courtney sat up and folded her legs, crisscrossed on the bed. Her pale tits and pink nipples stood out against a complexion that had gotten very tan through the summer. She sighed, "I hate to say this, but if you want to get back at Tyler this could be the time."

Sean pressed pause on the show they were watching and sat up, "His brother will be a freshman and his mom will be bringing her here." She leaned over and took his flaccid cock in her hand, "We all know how much you like driving this thing deep into a milf now don't we?" His cock twitched in anticipation. Courtney almost casually stroked his cock as she looked him in the eye, "The reaction says you are interested."

Sean moaned slightly, "Interested? Yes. Not sure how in one day I will get a perfect stranger into bed." By this time Sean's cock had hardened in Courtney's hand, not wanting to miss the opportunity Reagan lowered her mouth to his rigid staff and began to bob her head in rhythm with Courtney's hand.

Courtney smiled, "Well, here is the info that I have. Tyler is adopted, his adoptive parents are from India. Her name is Pari Prasad, you may have to see what your digital sleuthing can find." By this time Sean was lost in the bliss of the two women servicing his cock. Courtney leaned in to kiss him as her hand continued to stroke the length of his shaft now slick with the moisture of Reagan's mouth. One of Reagan's hands now caressed his balls, rolling them gently in her hand.

Courtney broke the kiss and moved to nibble on his ear and watch her "sister" take Sean into her mouth. Courtney groaned as her hand continued its work, "Daddy, you always hold back to please others, let it go tonight, use Reagan's mouth like a wet hole made to be filled with your cum." Sean's hips begin to thrust gently in time with Reagan's and Courtney's movements. "That's it, your girls have you Daddy, fill that slut mouth, pump your cum into that whore - that's all she's good for is to be a cum dump for her Daddy."

Courtney's humiliation of Reagan just served to turn all them on a little bit more. Sean was close, Courtney could tell by his breathing and Reagan knew by the thickening of his shaft between her lips. "Let it go, Daddy. Fill her mouth. She looks like such a good little whore bobbing on your big dick."

Sean was panting by now, Courtney was sitting in a wet spot and Reagan's pussy was dripping onto her thigh. What started as almost playful motions were now intense, Reagan's mouth slurping as she drove her mouth over Sean's purple head. "Give it that whore Daddy, show her that she's just a cum dumpster."

Sean growled as he came, lifting his hips off the bed. Courtney nibbled on his ear, "That's it, fill that mouth." She moved away a bit and looked at Reagan, "Does Daddy taste good to you whore?" With her mouth filled with Sean's cock and his hot cum and Courtney's words Reagan had an orgasm. Courtney laughed, "Such a whore, cumming from just words. What a nasty little slut you are."

When her own orgasm had lessened she allowed Sean's cock to slip from her mouth. She slowly crawled up his body with a wicked smirk on her face. Sean watched as Reagan kissed Courtney, slipping some of his unswallowed cum into the cheerleader's mouth. As the two girls continued to make out Sean positioned himself so that he could finger both of the girls. Sliding two fingers into each of them he began to slowly finger fuck them, making sure to massage their G spots before sliding out to rub their clits. In a few short minutes their shared kiss was broken as the two girls held onto one another as they gasped and panted through a shared orgasm. All three eventually laid back on the bed recovering.

Both girls took up their place beside Sean and put their heads on his chest. Reagan purred, "I don't think I'm the only cock whore on this bed, slut."

Courtney sighed, "You are probably right, whore."

The three laughed quietly for a moment as they all caught their breath. Eventually Sean said, "So, I guess if I'm going to find out anything about Mrs. Prasad I should get my computer up and running."

All three pulled up a device and started to look. Reagan didn't even know where to start so Sean had her look at various social media sites, while Courtney did a regular online search, and Sean started digging a bit more on the shadow side of the web.

12