Sean's Next Season Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long to find out that Mrs. Pari Prasad was married to Dr. Chanuk Prasad a native of Bangladesh. Dr. Prasad was an Allergist in a small town in the DC area. Digging around wasn't having much luck. Sean's search wasn't having much luck either.

It was Reagan that had the first breakthrough on Dr. Prasad's facebook page. A number of complaints about his behavior and attitude towards women. More than a few 1 star reviews that spoke of shady pricing and willing to work out discounts if the patient would skip having insurance claims filed. That gave Sean something to start digging into.

The girls soon enough got bored as they began to explore the drawer underneath the bed. Sean heard a lot of ooh and ahh as they pulled out various implements. The leather "slapper", various lengths of rope, the small and large crops, floggers, cuffs and other things were touched and caressed. Then the girls got into the more direct stimulation toys, vibrators, butt plugs, ben wa balls.

Sean was starting to connect some pieces that would have at best been tax evasion, at worst insurance fraud when it came to the Prasad's - and the key part for him was that one Pari Prasad was listed as the Accountant/Financial Officer of the corporation. What he needed to dig into were interesting "coincidences" that whenever it seemed a contractor was needed at the clinic, work was done to the Prasad's home. Sean smirked, "Bob Ross wasn't quite correct," he murmured, "there are no 'happy accidents.'"

Sean was digging into so much data that he felt like his eyes were crossing. He looked up from the screen and rubbed his temples when he saw the two girls standing at the end of the bed with rope in their hands and ornery in their eyes. "Oh no," he said. "Absolutely not. I am never the one tied down, I am always the one who ties down."

Reagan legitimately pouted, "Please, Daddy. We want to take care of you. You've been working so hard, let us take care of that headache."

Sean shook his head - NO as Courtney smiled, "You know we could overpower you if we wanted to."

Sean laughed, "Oh really, the two of you could overpower me? Do you want to try?"

Courtney shook her head, "We can pretend. Please."

Sean was horribly afraid of being unable to move. As a child he had learned that movement kept him from being beaten up too badly. "No girls, that wouldn't be fun."

Reagan knelt and looked up at him, "We won't tie them tightly and we will stop anytime you say."

Courtney smiled, "We promise."

Sean smiled, "I'll make you this deal. You can lightly tie my legs, you can wrap rope through the headboard and I will hold them, I can not have my hands tied."

Courtney and Reagan actually giggled like kids at Christmas as they wrapped the silky soft ropes through the eye bolts at the top and bottom of the bed. They 'tied' Sean's ankles, though in truth he would have pulled out of the binding with one tug. He held onto the ropes at his hands, the only thing he refused was to be blindfolded telling them that he would close his eyes.

When he was 'secure' Courtney approached Sean and stroked his cheek softly, looking into his eyes adoringly. Meanwhile, her other hand began lightly caressing in between Sean's legs. Meanwhile, Reagan had found a length of thick ribbon tied to a stick, almost like a homemade cat toy. She started at his feet and gently traced the ribbon up his muscular calves and thighs.

Courtney's warm, moist lips found Sean's right nipple, kissing it lightly at first, then slowly encircling it with and teasing it with her tongue. His breath quickened as she turned slow, spirals around it with her tongue, pausing only to nibble upon its tip occasionally with her teeth.

Reagan had put on fur gloves and her gloved hands were wandering along his calves and thighs in slow, suggestive caresses. Sean trembled under their soft, sensual assault. Quietly he moaned through closed lips at first, but more and more loudly as the girls continued their pleasure assault.

Looking at Courtney, Reagan followed suit and began to use her mouth. The sensual kissing, licking and nibbling of his thighs -- as if she were methodically mapping out the sensitive places to exploit later. Her gloved hands continued to caress, moving higher so that Sean felt his hard cock caressed with the soft fur.

Sean's hips began to move trying to increase the friction of the glove. Reagan watched as his thick cock plunged up and down through the fur gloves. Courtney had nibbled up to his ear, "Oh, Daddy," she cooed, "those gloves are delicious torment. I don't think we could squeeze hard enough to get you to cum, but definitely enough sensation to drive you mad." Sean grunted a response.

Reagan purred, "Tonight it is Daddy's job to please his girls. We are going to use you for our pleasure. Is that what you want, Daddy?"

Again Sean's only response was a groan. Courtney again up by his ear giggled, "Answer your cum bucket, Daddy."

Sean groaned, "Yes, it is Daddy's job to please his girls."

Reagan stroked his cock faster, "Good boy, Daddy and good boys get their reward," she let her voice trail off as she took her fur clad hands away from his cock before sadistically laughing, "eventually."

Courtney continued her soothing, caring touches that kept Sean from breaking the play bonds that restrained him and taking what he wanted.

With his eyes closed Sean could feel the weight shift in the king size bed before feeling the familiar moist heat against his lips. The aroma is unmistakably Courtney. She softly orders him in a honey-coated voice, "Stick out your tongue".

Eagerly Sean allowed his tongue to slide through his lips as it met the sweetness of her pussy lips. With all his will he grips the rope he is holding in his hands, wanting to grab her hips and dive into sweet, juicy depths.

Courtney used the gloves to move to his chest as Sean with willful intent licks delicately at Courtney's petaled crevice.

Sean had thought he had heard a candle being lit but he soon realized that it was for more than ambiance as he was shocked by the feel on his chest of droplets of hot wax. Sean jumps as Reagan utters her instructions between gentle gasps of pleasure. "You have only one task to complete in order to be rewarded. Make my sister cum or I will either refuse you the warm tingle of the wax or maybe I should let the wax coat your amazing cock." Sean cringed as he felt the wax drops move from his chest to his abs.

He pushes his tongue deeper against Courtney's clit again fighting the urge to move his hands to hold her hips against him as he is stifled by the weight of her cunt on his mouth. Reagan continued to drizzle the wax, returning back to his chest and nipples being careful to not burn him too deep. To soothe his flesh she kisses the warm spot every once in a while.

The pair refuse to let up.Sean's mouth and face are Courtney's throne and she sits upon it like the princess waiting for the sacrifice to be made. Her moans and whimpers are indications of his skill at pleasing a woman and he licks and sucks for his truest desire. As he nibbles on her lips and clit sending tiny shocks through her system, Reagan, candle still in hand straddles his aching cock and plunges down on it with one swift thrust, gasping as the thickness and length almost force the breath out of her.

Reagan began to ride Sean's thick cock as she first dripped wax on her own nipples, then she reached the candle over to Courtney who was getting close to cumming on Sean's face.

When the hot wax hit her nipple Courtney let out a scream and ground her face onto Sean's mouth. "Oh fuck, oh holy fuck, right there Daddy, make me cum. Oh God," she groaned as she arched her back grinding herself against Sean while at the same time offering her C cup tits for Reagan's offering of hot wax. Courtney had to lift her pussy off of Sean as she squirted a flood of her juice all over his chest, dripping onto the bed.

At the image of Courtney squirting Reagan gripped Sean's cock with her pussy and had her own orgasm. Courtney reached up with her mouth and nibbled Reagan's thick brown nipples. Soon Reagan's thrusting had changed to a back and forth grind before she too slipped off of Sean's cock and flooded the bed behind her.

Reagan was still catching her breath as Courtney crawled down Sean's body and replaced Courtney on his still raging hard on. While Reagan had ridden his cock facing forward, Courtney mounted him in reverse-cowgirl, leaning down on her hands and driving hard back into his thick cock which stretched her.

Reagan blew the candle out and moved to the front of the bed and straddled Sean's face, "Just like the first time Daddy," she moaned as she lowered her drenched pussy onto Sean's soaked face.

It did not take long for the two women to have another orgasm, Reagan again launching a stream of pleasure onto Sean's chest. Courtney was close to cumming again as Reagan removed herself from her Daddy's chin. Sean finally spoke, "God, Cort - don't you fucking stop you filthy slut, God, just fuck me." he growled.

At his words of affirmation Courtney couldn't hold back any longer, her velvet folds gripping on him and milking him as her orgasm tore through her body. Reagan was thankful Courtney was flexible as she was contorted on his cock in a way that would break many women.

Sean groaned as his balls let loose a tremendous load of cum deep into her waiting depths. Reagan sat marveling at the sight of Courtney's pussy lips stretched over Sean's cock.

When Cort finally moved and Sean's cock rebounded up against his stomach Reagan quickly used her mouth to clean her Daddy, enjoying his taste, her own taste, and the taste of Courtney's juices and them all mingled.

Courtney, having learned from Sean got up and retrieved a warm washcloth to clean him of all of their combined ejaculates and wax from their combined bodies.

Sean let go of the rope in his hands and easily kicked the poorly tied knots loose at his feet and sat up looking at the two women. "Okay, who had the wax idea?" he asked.

Courtney quickly pointed at Reagan, "You said it yourself, she is the kinky one. I'm the good girl here, remember?."

Reagan laughed, "Hey, I'm a good girl too, slut."

Courtney fired back with a quiet, "Whore," in response.

Reagan giggled, "But you two have to admit, it was fucking hot."

Sean nodded and for the first time in a while touched the small burn scar in the center of his chest, "Yes my slut and my whore, it was hot."

Courtney sighed, "I hate to admit this, but I am learning more about my own dark, kinky self every damn day."

Reagan reached across Sean and caressed Courtney's exposed breast, teasing a nipple to hardness, "See princess, it's good to be bad."

Sean pulled his computer back up and did some digging into the contractors being used by the Prasad family, interestingly when he dug a bit deeper he found that they all seemed to be owned by relatives of Chanuk Prasad. He pulled out his phone as both Courtney and Reagan had fallen asleep beside him.

He called Sierra Bailey who picked up on the 4th ring. Sleepily she groaned, "Sean, it's 1 AM, this had better be important."

Sean firmly responded, "I don't think that's a very good way to speak to Dave McKenna's grandson after what he has done to you, do you Sierra?"

His words shocked her awake, "I'm sorry, what is it you need, Sir?"

Sean smiled as he said, "I like it so much better when you are an obedient slut for his cock. Now, where was I? Oh yes, I need you to do some digging for me into a couple of companies in the DC area - I think they are laundering money and doing some other shady business dealings." Sean gave him the names of the companies and the name of Chanuk Prasad and his medical practice.

Sierra wrote down the names, "Okay, but what do you need this for? Why is this important for a junior in college? This is FBI or IRS level shit."

Sean spoke softly, "Because I plan to bury my cock deep into a Desi Milf and I need some information to make sure she's at least a little bit cooperative."

Sierra was ashamed as she noticed her own pussy got wet and her nipples hardened as he spoke out conquering the woman. She knew she should legally inform him of the violations of the law he was committing and asking her to commit - instead the images of his grandfather's huge cock turning her into an obedient cock whore just a few months ago at the farm flooded her mind, "You are just like him you know."

Sean replied, "Thank you, I'll expect to hear from you later this morning. This moves to the top of your to do list, I need the info within 24 hours." Sean disconnected the call and slipped off to sleep. Sierra reached into her night stand for her trusty battery operated boyfriend to take the edge off of her barely contained need.

12