Sean's Next Season Ch. 13

Story Info
Tyler's mother meets Sean intimately.
6.7k words
4.7
6.4k
3
1

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions and other communication.

Attempting to write this in bursts while battling Covid - if you find any inconsistencies I blame the fog

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

Later that morning as Sean was finishing up morning practice Matt called Sean over for a couple of pieces of business. The first was asking him to take some time on Thursday to show a potential recruit around campus and the facility. Sean was a bit puzzled because he recognized the name of a highly touted kicking recruit - Sean wasn't sure as to why Tech would be recruiting him only to redshirt him for a season. The second thing was to remind Sean to report by 6 AM Tuesday morning to get his assignment for move in day. Sean told Matt he would make sure to be on time.

When Sean left that meeting he went to admissions to make an arrangement with Jen, Matt's wife that Sean had rescued from a drunken night at a local tavern during the summer. He walked into the outer office and things were chaotic getting everything set up for Freshman Move-In the next morning. Jen looked up from her desk and waved Sean into her office.

She greeted him with a big smile, "What brings you over here this morning? It's a bit nuts around here."

Sean returned the smile, "I see that, actually that's why I am here. Well, that and to ask a favor."

Jen looked up at the 6'3" kicker that was coached by her husband, "I do owe you a few, I'll see if I can help."

Sean pulled out his phone, "Matt 'voluntold' me that I was helping out tomorrow."

The petite admissions officer rolled her eyes, then began looking over her assignment spreadsheet, "Coaches and their power. I will make sure I will get you assigned to the least stressful dorm."

Sean reached down and touched her hand startling her and flooding her memory with the night Sean had taken her home from the bar to save her from being sexually assaulted and then refused her attempts to seduce him, even refusing her when she walked out of the shower naked. His touch was like electricity shooting through her body straight to every erogenous zone she had.

When she finally looked up into his sparking green eyes he said, "I don't want just any dorm, I want the dorm that has a Mr. Justen Prasad."

She started to search the spreadsheet as she asked, "Any particular reason why?"

Sean smiled innocently, "His brother and I have had a really rough relationship and I want to try to take care of things with the family to let them know that there are no hard feelings."

Jen smiled, "Found him, I'll make sure you are assigned to that building. Just so you know that we move in on rotation so there is no guarantee that you'll get to help him and his family move in."

Sean nodded, "It's better than no chance, thanks Jen. I'll be back on Thursday with a recruit to show him around."

Jen pushed her glasses down her nose and looked up at Sean, "Why are you showing a recruit around, I didn't think we were looking at anyone in this year's class unless it's a preferred walk on to give some depth."

Sean shook his head, "Nope, it's Brock Woohall, kid is a 4 star, number one kicker on the board." Sean watched as the shock washed over Jen's face. He didn't wait for her reply, just shrugged and said, "It is what it is, competition is good for the soul. Or, so they say."

Jen sat speechless as she watched her husband's prized kicker walk out of her office. She was flabbergasted that Matt would recruit Woodhall to come to Tech knowing that Sean still had one year of eligibility left.

The next morning Sean was up early, showered, put on last season's jogging suit that the team traveled in with a Tech football gray T shirt and headed to his assigned residence hall. Athletes, especially football players, especially starters sometimes felt awkward among "general population" students. Almost everybody knew who you were and you had zero idea who they were. It put them in a difficult situation due to that awkwardness. If you were too engaging you came across as privileged - if you were too distant you came across as arrogant. Sean had to admit he was not thrilled at the assignment, but being at the same dorm that Justen Pasad and more importantly his mother Pari were moving into helped. Sean decided to be polite and be the hardest worker on the 36 person team that were assigned to this dorm.

They were assigned in teams of 6. Folks from the Greek community flooded the teams, a great opportunity to look for potential pledges. Sean was assigned to a team that included himself, 1 person from the Student Government Association, 2 members of Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity, and 2 members of Kappa Alpha Order. Since the Residence Hall was a rarity in today's world, a male only dorm there were no sorority girls assigned which caused the 4 fraternity boys to whine and bitch about their luck.

Sean didn't engage in the banter, spoke when spoken to and let the SGA person take the lead. When a vehicle pulled up the team descended like a Murder of Crows and unloaded everything. The student stayed with his belongings and the parents moved to a parking lot. The move-in team would load two carts and carry the rest and head to the students room. Depending on how much was left, the student and their parents would haul the rest in, or the team would return for a second trip. It made moving in fast and efficient.

2 members of each team would rotate out every hour for a 15 minute break meaning that for 15 minutes every hour a team had a little more to haul being down to 4 people. During Sean's break he called Sierra and got the information that he was looking for. It was during one of the breaks for others on the team that a black Audi Q-7 SUV pulled into the unload area. Justen Prasad stepped out of the passenger seat, Pari Prasad out from behind the driver's seat, and Tyler Prasad came jogging up.

It was obvious that Tyler was adopted into the Indian family. Justen looked like a traditional Indian student with dark hair and complexion as did Pari. While Tyler had light brown hair and was obviously caucasion. For Sean the joy of Tyler showing up was his obvious discomfort around Sean. Like many his voice got louder and his motions more exaggerated while Sean quietly loaded the first cart for the two members of Lambda Chi to haul into the building. Tyler insisted on taking up the second cart with the SGA rep and Justen grabbed what was left, leaving Sean alone on the curb.

A few minutes later Pari Prasad walked towards Sean. She was wearing a colorful silken Punjabi style suit. The top was sleeveless and Pari had a long colorful sheer scarf across her shoulder. The pants were oversized, cascading around her legs as she walked deliberately towards Sean. She was wearing sandals and her toenails were obviously recently freshly pedicured. She had a toe ring on each of her second toes.

Her long dark hair framed her bronze face, her eyes hidden by dark designer sunglasses. Sean stood in the shade as she walked towards him, "Aren't you the one that unloaded my Audi?"

Sean smiled, his own lustful gaze hidden by his sunglasses, "That would be me. May I help you?"

She took in the large football player, his T-shirt clinging to his broad shoulders as the sweat molded it to his torso. "I was."

Pari's face took on a stern expression, "I thought you said my son would be waiting for me, he is not to be found."

Sean smiled as his mind started to put his devious plan into action, "Tyler must have rushed him upstairs with the last of his things, I can tell you how to get there."

Pari's frustration grew as she was accustomed to being catered to, "Young man, I am terrible at directions, would you escort me?"

Sean held out his arm which caused Pari to step back and look at him with revulsion. "I think a less physical escort would be better. Sean checked with the person from ResLife to get the room number and headed in the building. Luckily Justen lived in the back corner of the building. Sean took the long way to the elevator.

Making small talk Pari asked Sean, "It sounds like you know my son Tyler, he's a cheerleader you know."

Sean smiled politely, "He and I have met. We have some common acquaintances."

Pari prattled on about Tyler cheering, his major, how accomplished he was and that her goal was for him to find a cute little wife while at college to take care of him when he became a wealthy biotech engineer. The more she rattled on the less Sean liked Mrs. Pari Prasad which would make the next part of his plan much easier.

Sean took her to an elevator in the rear of the building that would be nearest Justen's room, only the elevator was a maintenance elevator and not being used by any of the move-in teams. He had also earlier tested on a trip back to the first floor that the alarm didn't ring when the STOP button was pulled.

Sean and Pari stepped into the elevator and started up to the 4th floor. Midway up Sean pulled the STOP button and turned to look at Mrs. Prasad.

"What are you doing?" she belted out as she turned to face him. "Get this thing moving or I will scream."

Sean reached out and put his hand over her mouth, "I need to make this very clear to you. If you scream I will promise you that your sons will feel my wrath and I will see to it that you and your husband spend a very, very long time in federal prison. Do you understand?" Sean lifted her sunglasses to look into her terrified eyes, "Nod if you understand."

The embezzling woman nodded her head. Sean smiled that cold smile that turned his eyes from green to a stormy gray. "You see, that cute little wife you wanted Tyler to find happened to be my girlfriend. He was very deceitful in attempting to split us up and I decided at that moment that he would have to pay for his indiscretions. I was going to cuck him like a little bitch but it seems he can't find anyone that will have him so I've turned my attention to you. It was amazing all that I found out digging into you and your husband and his family."

Sean looked into her eyes, "Money Laundering, Wire Fraud, Insurance Fraud, Medicaid Fraud and I'm sure there is much more if I kept digging. Amazing how every project that has been done around your house." Sean paused, "You do know work permit orders are filed with the government, right?"

Her eyes grew large as reality began to sink in, "Every one of those projects happened at the same time as a project at your husband's medical office, and was paid for directly by the LLC. That may not be much, but a couple of phone calls to those disgruntled folks who leave poor ratings on social media allowed me to find out that you Pari as the CFO of not only the medical practice but other family businesses called patients and asked them to pay in cash for a discount without filing medicare. That's defrauding the government, Pari."

Sean paused again, "I'm going to move my hand and if you scream every bit of that and more is going to the proper authorities. Do you understand?"

Again she nodded as Sean moved his hand away. Terrified, she began to reach for her purse, "How... how much do you want?"

Sean laughed, "I don't want money Pari, how would that exact my vengeance on Tyler." His hands went to her breast hidden under the silken blouse, "I want more than money. I mean, after all, you are used to quid pro quo arrangements."

Pari trembled at his touch and hated her nipple from hardening in his hand. "I need to finish unpacking Justen and get home, my husband is expecting me."

Sean smiled, "No Pari, I don't think you do. I think you need to take your sons out for a nice dinner, discover you are exhausted from moving in and decide that staying the night would be for the best." Sean reached into his pocket and pulled out a burner email account and gave it to her. "By 7:00 I expect the motel and room number to be sent to this address. If I don't receive that then my next call is to the State Patrol, the Arlington Police, and the FBI. On top of that I will find a way to make your boy's life a living hell."

Sean didn't wait for a reply. He casually turned and pushed the stop button as the elevator continued to climb. The doors opened and Sean stepped out and ushered Pari to Justen's room. Tyler and Justen were starting to unpack as they looked at their mom. Tyler commented that she was not looking well and she acknowledged that the heat and a lack of water had her feeling a bit light headed. Sean said his goodbye's winking at Tyler as he headed down the hallway and back downstairs to await the next car to pull up.

Sean worked the rest of the day as if nothing had transpired. Pari pulled her laptop out of a bag and sat in the corner of Justen's room telling her sons something big at work had come up. She looked around at all of her cloud based spreadsheets and databases and could find nothing missing or out of place.

She emailed the address Sean had given her a simple one sentence email: "I think you are bluffing."

Sean smiled as he read the email time stamped 1438 hours. He didn't reply. His phone beeped again just after 4:00. Another email from Pari: "You're bluffing and you are a perverted young man." Sean read the email and put his phone away yet again. The same thing happened just before 5 and again just before 6. Emails with similar bravado.

Each time Sean put his phone away thinking that getting his vengeance on Tyler would either be sending him pictures of his mother becoming another one of Sean's little play things or getting the news that his parents were being taken into federal custody with government liens put on all of their assets. Sean thought that was a win/win. He actually put his phone on the charger and settled in for the evening, prepared to call Sierra the next morning and have her make the appropriate phone calls.

At 6:58 his phone vibrated one last time. He opened his phone and saw a hotel and room number. He replied to this email. "I'll be there at 8:00"

Sean got to the hotel by 745 and spent time lingering near the elevator on the same floor as Mrs. Prasad, making sure that Tyler and/or Justen had not accompanied their mother for the evening. At precisely 8:00 he knocked on the door of the elegant suite.

You're on time, at least." Pari said, in an unappreciative tone, her slight native Indian accent slipping in through her anxiety

Sean started to follow Pari through the large suite. She turned and looked at him, "You may be a barbarian, but I am not. Take your shoes off."

Sean slipped his shoes off and followed her into the suite.From this angle he could see her supple ass that filled her silk clothing. Her walk was purposeful, she was showing no timidity about the situation she found herself in. The only difference between earlier at school was she had slipped her sandals off of her pedicured feet.

She led him into the suite, turned and looked at him. Pari stood 5'6, but she was dwarfed by Sean's physique. "What do you want to make this go away?

Sean smiled, pulled a note out of his pocket and held it up. "Phones in full view so that we know that this is not recorded." Pari sighed and rolled her eyes causing her to turn, giving Sean a wonderful silhouette view of her sizable breasts, her figure, and her flowing dark hair and Punjabi features.

Sean snapped his fingers, "Let's start with this. Get on your knees, crawl over to me and take my cock in your mouth like the cock hungry slut," he demanded.

"You can not be serious?" Pari responded, her body language showed how repulsed she was by the situation.

"Do I seem like much of a kidder?" Sean asked, as he again snapped his fingers.

"Please you win, you are right. We have cheated the government. I have the power to make that all stop. Please just let me go home," she pleaded, running out of option.

"I always win. A lesson that your son did not understand when he stalked me, taking pictures all over town trying to drive a wedge between me and that girl," Sean smirked."

Pari tried to find the smallest portion of leverage. "If you do this, it will ruin your relationship with her. She will find out, we women have our ways of finding out."

Sean laughed, "You see, that's the best part. This was all her idea. Not only will she find out, my guess is she and our roommate will suck my cock as I tell them the story of this night."

This only angered Pari more as she was helpless to redirect the path of this evening. To bring more shame, Sean was right. Tyler hadn't had many girlfriends and truthfully she and her husband were concerned that as a male cheerleader Tyler may have been gay. So, when she saw a picture of Courtney she truly did push her son to latch onto the pretty blonde girl.

Sean's eyes stayed locked on Pari's the entire time. They danced between green and a stormy gray, their intensity caused her instinctively to look away. When Sean wanted to, he could make it difficult for anyone to hold his gaze as his eyes burned with the intensity of an inferno fueled by childhood trauma. "Fine," she said again, "you win. I'll clean up our business practices and make sure that Tyler stays away from Courtney."

"Of course you will," he replied, continuing to thrust into my daughter's ass, "but it is too late for just that. You will give me what I want tonight."

"Never!" PariI retorted quickly, the thought of having sex with anyone other than her gentle Chanuk. Sean said nothing, just allowing his eyes to burn into her very soul. "Please stop this," she begged, desperate to find some way out of this predicament.

"I said, on your knees now,"Sean ordered as he slipped out of his shirt, his sculptured torso and tight abs causing Pari's stomach to tighten

Pari meekly repolied, "No," knowing deep down that she was out of arguments and was completely at Sean's mercy, yet unable to admit it.

Sean slipped out of the jogging pants he was wearing, his hard cock pointing straight at Pari. She had nowhere to avoid her gaze. His eyes burned like looking into a blinding light, and his cock protruded from his body. She had only ever been with Chanuk and he was built nothing like this adonis in front of her.

Chanuk was portly, with a small penis and a large belly that he had to hold with his hands for his wife to even catch a glimpse of his sexual organ. Pari could not avert her eyes from the proud appendage that stuck out from tight abs and chiseled hips that formed a V that was like a beacon guiding her gaze to his magnificent cock. The only word that filled her mind was "gorgeous" as she drank in Sean's naked form.

"Well then," Sean said as he shrugged and reached for his discarded shirt, "No promises as to how successful your boys will be with you in prison, but I'll make sure that my friends and I keep an eye on them for you." he countered. "But, if that is your choice, then it is what it is."

"What?" she questioned.

Sean shrugged, "College can be difficult on a young man, and if they get in with the wrong crowd it can be very difficult. My father committed suicide when I was a child. I was lucky to have my mother, my grandparents and others to help me. If you and your husband are in prison, or worse. There won't be anyone to help Tyler or Justen. I'll make sure we take good care of them."

"What? That is ridiculous," Pari responded, trying to ignore the line of moisture slowly dripping down her leg.

12