Sean's Next Season Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it?" Sean said, amused, "I guess we will have to see what the next couple of years bring." He slipped over his head. He bent and reached for his pants and continued, "You are running out of time, Mrs. Prasad. Are you going to get on your knees and submit to me or am I going to have my attorney contact the authorities in the morning?"

Defeated, she asked, "What do you expect from me?"

"Well, I was hoping that we could be adults, but due to your stubbornness I think it best if you drop to your knees and crawl over to me," Sean commanded

.

"Will you let this be over?" the defeated Punjabi MILFI asked.

"Of course," Sean replied, before adding, "for now."

Taking a last grasp of control of this disgusting ordeal Pari said, "No, if I do this then it all ends tonight."

Sean smiled, "Once I train you, I think you'll be in touch everytime you make the drive down from Arlington."

The word 'train' made her wince, but she was willing to do whatever she needed to protect her family.

"If I submit to you, will you please leave my family alone?" Pari asked, grasping at straws.

"Let's focus on you now, Mrs. Prasad," Sean said. "Take off your exquisite top."

"Please, don't make me," she protested, pleadingly.

He laughed. "Make you; this is of your own doing. You controlled your son, you are the one that committed the financial crimes. I just caught you.

"Because I tried to protect my family?" Pari asked, bitterness in my tone.

Sean reached down and picked up his pants, "I am out of patience. ow take off your fucking blouse and show me those tits you keep hidden under all of that silk."

Calling my breasts tits' only made her shame worse. PariI was a lady and was used to being treated as such. She was a proud Indian wife whose breasts had only been seen or touched by her husband or her nursing children. Her hands trembled as she slowly slipped the sleeveless blouse from her shoulders. Even though the shirt was sleeveless and the temperature outside was in the 90's she suddenly felt very cold. Once her blouse was off, Sean ordered, "And the bra."

She unclasped my bra and allowed her breasts to be presented to the monster.

"Nice, how often do you work out?" he asked casually

"Every day," Pari admitted, proud that my body was in such great shape after forty-six years.

"Now the pants, I want to see your ass to see if you skip leg day," he ordered. "You may want to move them away as well, wouldn't want them to be covered in the product of our lust now would we?"

Pari was torn. Shame washed over her as she knew that her own desire had created a mess in her expensive silk pants suit while, having him compliment her body, somehow made obeying him easier. Chanuk never commented on her body and how hard she worked to keep it perfect for him, so these flattering comments, even from a letch like Sean, worked to turn her on.

Pari obeyed, slipping her silk pants over her hips and allowing them to drop to the floor. She now stood in front of this man that her son hated. She was the one that told Tyler to get pictures to drive a wedge between Courtney and Sean. She hated him and now here she stood in front of him in nothing but a bright red thong

"Turn around," he ordered.

Pari obeyed. Turning slowly. She was embarrassed she even sucked in her belly for him.

"Very nice," Sean commented. "And a thong, nice touch."

"Thank you," she responded, before realizing that sheI had just thanked the man blackmailing her for ogling her.

"You are welcome," he laughed. "Crawl to me, now Mrs. Prasad."

Humiliated, Pari lowered herself to her hands and knees, then slowly crawled to him, herface burning with anger and shame.

"Do you suck your husband's cock?" Sean asked, his cock still fully erect right in front of her.

Being slapped back to reality she spat, "That is none of your business,".

"Are you positive that is the tone you wish to take?" Sean asked, using his cock to tap the spot on the bridge of her nose right between her eyes. Up close she was literally face to face with her new reality. Sean's cock while not pornstar size, was longer and much thicker than her husbands. Probably twice the size of my husband's cock, she guessed.

"Please don't talk to me like that,"she whispered, again surprised by his calmness in all of this

"I will talk to you as I wish," Sean said simply as he moved the head of his cock to trace down her nose to her lips. "You see Mrs Prasad," again using her married name to drive home her reality, "I own you. Your mouth is mine to use, your cunt is mine to destroy and your ass is mine to pound."

"Please, no," she pleaded as the thought of him using me in such vile ways terrified her.

"Open," Sean ordered

"Please, you can't be serious," she replied, trying to delay the inevitable

.

"Now," he commanded quietly. Sean's quiet kept Pari Prasad off balance. Her Chanuk was a gentle man and almost timid lover but his voice was harsh and his words demeaning. While her blackmailer was commanding, with a gentle voice and soft words.

Pari opened her mouth wide enough for her husband's cock and wasn't prepared as what she considered Sean's monster to push past her lips. He pushed the head of his cock into her mouth and slowly pulled it out, enjoying the ruby red lipstick ring the milf had made about an inch past the head of his cock. "Good girl," he moaned.

Pari's face burned in humiliation as she slowly moved back and forth on his thick staff, trying to take more of him into her mouth. Pari tried but was not able to take more than half of Sean's cock into her throat. When he tried to gently thrust into her she would pull away gagging and coughing.

Sensing that oral sex was not a gift Pari brought to the table Sean pulled his cock away and lifted her chin, "Are you ready to begin your training Mrs. Prasad?"

Pari tried one last time to convince him to change his mind. "Please, please, I promise I will make everything right and never ever be a bother you or your girlfriend again."

"Oh trust me, that I believe," Sean chuckled, as he walked to the bar. "Now bend over the bar like a good little slut."

Reluctantly Pari stood, petrified of what he planned next, yet somewhat ashamed that she did not have the ability to please him with her mouth. Knowing she had no choice if she was to protect her family she obediently walked to the bar and bent over it, surprised by how cold the marble top was on my breasts.

"I must say Mrs. Prasad, you do really have a nice ass," he complimented. Sean cupped her ass cheeks. His touch sent a chill up her spine against my will and triggered an undeniable wetness down below. "The thong was a nice touch, Mrs. Prasad, did you come here today hoping to be some college boys fuck-toy?"

"God, no," she whsipered.

"I don't know," Sean responded smugly, as his finger gently traced the line of wetness that had dripped down her thigh before he touched her wet pussy. "Your cunt is pretty wet."

"What? N-n-no, that was not my intent" Pari stammered, distracted by his finger teasing her vaginal lips.

"I think maybe you did," Sean shot back, his finger parting her pussy lips.

"Please, stop. I won't tell anyone, we can pretend this never happened" the Indian MILFI protested, knowing that for whatever despicable reason her body was betraying her.

Sean laughed, as his finger began to slowly stroke in and out of her. "Your determination isn't as strong anymore is it?"

She thought she was pulling away but in reality her body began to grind back against his plunging finger. Sean laughed again, "Such a needy little slut. Let me guess, Chanuk doesn't satisfy you. You fuck him and feel unfulfilled and like sex is a weekly duty."

She didn't hear anything after the word slut which was another slap in her face. "I am not a slut,I have always been faithful to my husband" she snapped back

Sean chuckled as he leaned forward, nibbling on that sensitive spot where her neck met her shoulder. "Funny, my hand isn't moving, you are doing all the work grinding my finger deeper into your needy pussy, I guess that means you're my slut," he countered

Sean traced her ample juices upward spreading them to her brown star. Another finger began to gently probe her ass. Her body tensed to avoid having his finger penetrate her virgin sphincter. She pleaded, "Not my ass I want your penis in my vagina."

"Pardon," Sean asked, "You are using health class language, not the language of lust."

"I want you inside my pussy," Pari said, trying to be seductive. Her mind was racing for any way to keep his giant cock out of her ass.

"Is that so?" Sean asked with a slight smirk

.

"God, yes, I want your big cock in my cunt," Pari said, trying desperately to gain some measure of control.

Sean laughed, as he rubbed his cock up and down her slick pussy lips, "Tell me, Mrs Prasad,Is my cock bigger than your husbands?" he asked.

Pari didn't have to lie when she said, "Yes, you are much bigger."

Sean continued to rub his cock up and down her pussy, slipping it between her pussy lips to tease her clit. "Go on, telll me what you want slut," he ordered, before adding, "and be believable."

"Oh God,please," her mind raced to trashy romance novels she had read about the maiden captured by pirates, " I want your big cock plunder my hungry pussy, pound me like a bitch in heat, make me your little fuck puppet," shesaid, the words sounding ludicrous to her ears, and yet somehow made her even hornier.

.

"You are such a slut, Mrs. Prasad, there may be hope for you yet," he said, as his cock slipped between her pussy lips.

Pari Prasad had never felt so full and Sean was barely inside of her. Her lips were stretched taut to accept this white invader."Aaaah," she breathed rapidly, I am your slut," she moaned as his cock tormented and teased her, turning her into someone she didn't recognize."

"I think you should beg, like a good little slut," Sean teased.

Pari gritted her teeth, she had been humiliated but no more. "I won't beg," she spit through gritted teeth. Sean pushed another inch into her, almost causing her to scream out in a combination of pain and pleasure.

His voice was still as calm and soothing as it always was, "Everyone can beg, everyone eventually gives in, Mrs. Prasat. Some easily, others are wrapped so tight that I have to get creative," Sean explained as his pinky again began to explore her ass. He laughed as the little brown opening begin to open and close, drawing the finger slick with Pari's wetness into her tight sphincter,he explained, as he began slowly thrusting his cock in and out of my ass.

Pari was so disgusted by her own body she whispered, "I can not believe that you are doing this to me."

Sean began to slide his cock a little deeper with each stroke. Although the pain was still intense, his slow movements helped Pari get accustomed to his girth and length. Over the next few silent minutes, the pain began to dissipate and much to her horror was replaced by intense feelings of pleasure.

Sean was patient and gentle, her vice grip only slowly giving way to his cock's presence deep into her. Like a small wave of heat her body began to respond the way bodies tend to do. Her whimpers of discomfort had long since been replaced by moans of pleasure.

Sean continued to softly talk as he continued slipping his cock in and out of her tight pussy, "Women like you are always the easiest to turn," he said, as his movements began to pick up.

Pari protested "Women like me?" She was annoyed with herself. During this encounter her brain had convinced her that she was the only one. Her tone showed her annoyance.

"Watch your tone, Mrs. Prasad," Sean snapped as he sofly brought his hand down on her bronze ass.

Pari gritted her teeth, he may be able to blackmail her into giving up her body, but she wasn't going to allow him the smugness of conquering her mind too. Seam laughed, "Go ahead and fight me, it makes it that much more exciting when you cum all over my cock."

"What, no?" she protested, "I will not give you that pleasure."

Sean laughed, "Oh, my dear dear slut, I will break your will and I will take great pleasure in doing so. Be very clear I own you" he said, as his strokes began to drive his cock deeper into the MILF

.

"Fuuuuck," she whimpered, the pain from the head of his cock pounding into her cervix caused her to jump in pain and then quickly turned into smoldering pleasure that she worked in vain to squelch.

Pari Prasad tried to fight her own body and his cock that kept slamming in her. This white monster plundering depths of her pussy her husband had never reached, stretching her walls in ways she had never been stretched and he seemed to never tire. Chanuk always came in just one or two minutes, but this beast with his hands on her hips only went on and on and on, dissolving any will she may have had.

"Dammiiiiit," she whimpered, his cock no longer causing the pain, just undeniable pleasure as her clit rubbed against the ledge of the bar. The double sensation bringing her a pleasure she never believed could exist.

"My slut is getting close to coming isn't she," Sean purred. Suddenly he stopped thrusting before gently slapping her ass again."If you want to cum you need to fuck yourself on my cock, Mrs. Prasat."

Before she could register what he had said her body betrayed her again as she obeyed his order driving herself back and forth on his thick cock as he stood still. "Oh fuck, oh fuck" she moaned, both from the pleasure obedience.

"That's it slut. Cum like a good whore. Cum on my big white cock," Sean demanded, his own breath getting more ragged too.

After a few seconds, she began to buck uncontrollably as she screamed, "Fuuuuuuuck," as her orgasm hit her like nothing she had ever felt before. Her head was spinning, her body trembled, her arms gripped the bar as she just kept bouncing on Sean's cock while spraying her cum all over the marble tile.

"That's it slut," Sean continued to fuck with her mind, "You need to work for my cum."

Lost in orgasmic bliss Pari Prasad continued to obey, suddenly wanting nothing more than to feel his cum blast into her and give him pleasure. She moved back and forth on his cock, she rotated her hips in circles as she felt her heavy tits swing beneath her.

A few minutes later she finally heard him grunt, "That's it whore, milk my cock. Fill your pussy with my cum." Sean growled and she felt his cock grow even thicker as she had another orgasm feeling his cock pulse deep inside of her, spraying her womb with his hot cum. Finally she slowed down and just continued to milk his cock with the sore muscles of her well fucked pussy until he pulled out of her.

Sean rubbed his cock up and down her ass, cleaning the cum off of him, "See, Mrs. Prasad, that wasn't bad was it?

She turned around and saw Sean with his camera out taking pictures. "What the fuck are you doing? She demanded.

Sean smiled, "Well, just in case you ever want to say I forced you, I have proof. A picture of you naked, smiling at the camera, lust filling your eyes. One can never be too careful. Plus, if your son ever fucks around with me again, I will show him this and a few more I snuck while you were busy cumming all over my cock."

"

"You really are a bastard," she said, glaring at him.

"Thank you," he said, taking it as a compliment. "Let me know the next time you are in town and maybe we will allow your husband to watch."

Pari's body again betrayed her as a small tremor coursed its way through her. Sean chuckled, "I guess perhaps I have awakened your inner slut haven't I, Mrs. Prasad? I'd like to say I am sorry, but that would be a lie." Pari remained quiet so Sean pushed her, "Answer me now slut or perhaps Justen and Tyler will get the pictures of her mothers Punjabi ass bent over a hotel room bar with a white cock buried in her tight pussy."

Defeated, she sighed, "I am not a slut."

Sean laughed, "Bullshit, you came like a pornstar from my cock and you rode me until I came. "What else would you call that?"

"Blackmail," she answered.

"Yes, I forced you to bend over the bar,, I slid my cock inside your tight pussy, but you could have won that battle and not cum." Sean taunted her, But you couldn't and you even fucked yourself like a whore against my cock to get your orgasm. That my slut was all you."

"You said no recording," she said as she folded her arms under her ample breasts.

Sean smiled, "Don't worry, I'll send you a copy. I have your email address." Sean walked out of her room around 11:00 and took a picture of the room number and sent it to Tyler from the burner email account with zero explanation.

12