Sean's Next Season Ch. 14

Story Info
Game 2 and a meetup with Dr. Vance and her friends.
6.5k words
4.79
5.1k
3
0

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions and other communication.

Attempting to write this in bursts while battling Covid - if you find any inconsistencies I blame the fog.

Also for those fixated on wondering why everyone isn't pregnant I would like to remind you about birth control. Very few college women or women late in their child bearing years are not aware of birth control. Relax folks, it's a story - a fantasy.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

Sean was up early on Thursday morning to meet Brock Woodhall and his family. Sean remembers the excitement of his campus visits. Kickers are not often highly recruited, often given 'preferred walk-on' status. To actually be recruited, especially to a Power 5 school was a rare honor for a kicker, especially into today's game of metrics where field goals were becoming less and less popular among many of the 'new school' coaches.

Brock was on campus with his mom and dad and his younger brother and sister. They would get the tour and all of the pomp and circumstance on Thursday, speak with academic folks on Friday, and be at the first home game on Saturday.

Sean remembered his visits during his junior and senior years of highschool. Sean visited 1-AA powers like South Dakota State and North Dakota State, Group of 5 schools - his favorite being Marshall of the famed "We Are Marshall" movie, the story of the tragic plane crash that killed 75 Marshall players, coaches, and boosters, and a few Power 5 Schools like Penn State and South Carolina before deciding on Tech.

Most of Sean's day was spent escorting Brock and his family to different places on campus where he would meet with coaching staff, get a tour of some of the facilities, and talk with the folks that needed to see him. Sean would slip away giving the Woodhall 20 or 30 minutes with the people on Sean's schedule, then return to escort them to the next destination.

They all had lunch together in the athletic facility where Sean introduced Brock to Jase, Seth, Darius and a few others. Courtney and a couple of her cheerleading friends stopped over which really impressed Brock. They were followed by Reagan, Jazz and a couple of other volleyball players. Brock's mom looked at Sean and smiled, "It's nice to see such a close relationship among the athletes. It's like an intimate little family." Sean almost spit out his chicken as he fought from laughing at just how intimate some of those athletes are.

After lunch the final two stops were with Kayce in the training room, and finally Matt and Coach Webb. The last stop of the day was the big finale as Sean and Matt walked Brock onto the playing field as the video board came to life. The picture that they had taken of Brock in a Tech Uniform lit up the stadium as the PA system announced, "Kicking off for Tech, Number 2 - Brock Woodhall!"

Sean knew that they used the number the player was wearing in high school, but it still hit him like a rock that Matt was recruiting the number one kicking recruit in the country and that he was wearing Sean's number. Sean felt terribly alone as he looked over and saw Matt with his arm around Brock's shoulders as Brock's family looked on in awe at what was on the video board.

Sean decided to invite Brock to the volleyball game that evening to give him a chance to feel a bit of student life without the shadow of parents and the coaching staff. Sean and Courtney picked him up at the hotel. Sean introduced Courtney as his girlfriend as Brock climbed in the truck.

The volleyball match was completely dominated by Tech, winning in three games. Reagan played well with 12 digs and 2 assists. After the game she walked over to see Sean, Courtney and Brock. Courtney introduced Reagan as "our girlfriend" which Brock found a bit puzzling and he was even more confused as Reagan was heading to shower and she looked over her shoulder and told Sean and Courtney that she would see them at home. More than anything that happened during his visit that moment moved Tech high up the list on Brock's list of schools.

The game on Saturday was like a lot of Power 5 schools, it was what the media called Cupcake Saturday (No, not cuckcake Saturday - we aren't to that part of the story yet!) Tech had scheduled a 1-AA opponent for the home opener. The weather in Blacksburg was going to be sunny and warm for the noon kickoff.

Even for home games the team loaded on buses Friday morning and headed to an area hotel where the game prep can be done apart from distraction. Players were under strict orders that phones stayed in rooms at all times. Nobody was permitted to leave the hotel. Everything was provided and measured from how much each player ate. A couple of the bigger offensive linemen even had their travel bags checked to make sure they weren't sneaking in contraband (food).

Many thought that the best part of being a football player for a big time program was the popularity or the game itself, but for Sean this was the time he lived for. Off the grid, just he and his teammates preparing for their common enemy the next day. The players got a chance to hang out together, play video games, and do the prep work that was needed.

Being a noon kickoff meant that breakfast was at 6, buses loaded by 730 for the 45 minute drive to the stadium. Fans loved seeing the buses drive past during their tailgate. They cheered, held up posters and signs - in truth the only players on the bus that really saw what was going on were those who had little chance of playing. For every other player they were in that zone - music in their airpods, focusing on the task ahead. This was especially true the week after a loss. This was another part of the ritual that Sean loved - the quiet while everyone prepared their minds.

Some players listened to metal, some country, many listened to rap. Do you remember hearing before that kickers were weird? Sean listened to jazz which reminded him of being 4 years old with his dad. At an age where most kids wanted to throw to their parents, Sean wanted to kick. For as long as he could remember he wanted to kick - the physics, the mental aspect, the weirdness of it all drove him to be the best at what he did. He was now big enough to play another position, but what he lived for on Saturday was the feel of his foot driving through a ball, seeing in that split second the ball compress before being launched off of his foot.

Sean rarely saw any of his field goals unless they were long as he focused on the point of impact, like a golfer driving a ball. Many of his shorter kicks were through the uprights before he ever looked up. On a punt he needed to watch and slide to the side of the field of the returner just in case he needed to try to make a tackle, the same on kickoffs.

Sean got his ankle taped and went through his pregame ritual. It was "Orange Wave" day for fans so there would be orange everywhere other than for the players. Sean's locker was prepped with everything he needed for the game. The maroon jersey with the orange collars and white numbers. The plain white pants already had his pads placed. His kicking shoes and socks were tucked in the bottom of his locker while the white helmet for the game was placed on the top shelf. Today there was a neoprene ankle brace for his left foot and his kicking shoes were for a grass field.

It was rare for anyone to get to the field before Sean, it had been that way since high school. For everyone on the team, getting fired up for a game was important. For a kicker it was important to get their blood flowing, but the extra adrenaline wasn't always helpful. Sean walked out to the field, only a few students had started to drift in to get the best seats. The PA system was on, broadcasting in the radio broadcast pre game comments. Sean put his airpods in and headed to the field with Brooklyn, the young student manager in tow.

This early Sean kicked with a tee as he got loose. Extra points, a couple of short field goals. Then he moved to punts, working on muscle memory every drop was supposed to be the same, the ball at a certain angle to his foot so as he thundered through the ball.

Sean ended up seeing Courtney in her cheer outfit which always made him smile. He also saw Tyler and that just made him smirk. "Focus McKenna" he reminded himself. Following warmups Sean and the 3 other captains walked to the middle of the field, shook hands with their counterparts. Again the visitors called the toss. Tech won the toss and deferred to the second half which meant Sean would get things rolling with the opening kickoff.

As the officials called everyone to the field Matt stopped Sean. "Today, if you see the opening, drag kick and get your ass on the ball. Huddle calls will be normal, but I trust you to make a play if you see the chance."

The teams lined up for the kick, just like the week before. Sean placed the ball, gave the signals and started his run up. The two middle blockers on the return team started running backwards to set up a wall before Sean had gotten to the ball. It was time, he had practiced for this. His foot hit the top of the ball and there was no follow through. Instead of spinning end over end into the blue skies the ball rolled along the ground.

The entire return team started back for the return. Sean's teammates took off in a sprint down the field. Even the television and radio announcers were caught off guard as the ball traveled the required ten yards before Sean pounced on the ball and braced himself for the impact of bodies diving onto the pile. Sean wasn't wrong as helmets and shoulder pads came diving on top of him. Arms ripped at his trying to tear the ball loose on the bottom of the pile.

Sean heard whistles, but the punches and scratches kept coming as the officials began to peel bodies off of the pile. When Sean finally saw sunlight again he still had the ball clutched to his chest. He stood up and lifted the ball into the air as the 65,000 fans erupted in one voice.

A couple of hundred miles away Dave McKenna stood and cheered, proudly in his Tech jersey. The only muted voice in the entire stadium belonged to Mr. Tyler Prasad. The ensuing drive stalled and Sean was called on to connect on a 41 yard field goal. The rest of the game moved as many people thought it would. The final was 34 - 3. Sean made another field goal from 34 yards and only had to punt twice. It was a good rebound from the loss and a good tune up game for the rest of the schedule.

After the game Sean was grabbed by one of the PR folks and directed to a sideline reporter from the radio network to talk about the onside kick. When that concluded he headed straight to the cold pool after his shower as the bruises from the helmets and fists were causing his back to tighten up. From the cold tub to the hot tub to getting dressed. As he finally pulled his phone out of his locker he had 7 missed calls, 30+ snaps, 20 DM's on Twitter, and 88 texts. Almost every one of the messages were about his onside kick and recovery.

As he was getting ready to leave the stadium his phone buzzed again, "Hey you - it's Lisa Vance. I told you I'd get to a game with a bunch of physician friends. I'm here. Great game today. Would you join us for some wings and beer?" She included the place where she and her friends were eating.

Sean agreed to meet them and texted Courtney and Reagan to let them know what was going on. When he walked into the small tavern just off of campus the crowd began to murmur, then grew louder. Apparently, they approved of the opening kickoff.

Lisa stood up and waved to Sean, getting his attention. Sean walked in wearing shorts and a Ray Finkle's Kicker's Camp T-shirt that he had gotten for his birthday. When he walked to the table one of the male doctors laughed and stuck out his hand eagerly. He was a med school classmate of Dr. Vance.

The exuberant doctor went on, "My name is Doctor. Livingston," he started

One of the women rolled her eyes, "Bill, would you shut the fuck up. Nobody needs your fucking credentials." Everyone laughed as Dr. Bill Livingston sat down. The brunette doctor pointed to herself, "I'm Laura, you know Lisa, next to her is Patty. You've met Bill" she added as she pointed to Dr. Livingston. Continuing around the table she pointed to the others one by one, "That's Craig, then Jake. Next is Jeff and finally Artie. I hope you memorized them, there will be a quiz at the end." Sean chuckled as the doctors laughed much too hard at the simple joke.

Bill looked at Sean, "Beer and Wings are on me. I just had a pretty significant..." He never got to finish as the other doctors threw balled up napkins at him

"Nobody cares!" the voices around the table rose in unison.

Patty looked at Sean, "You order whatever you want. Your dinner this evening is brought to you by your insurance co-pays." Everyone did laugh honestly at that comment.

Sean thanked her and then ordered a Gose from a local brewery and the "Licking the Asphalt" wings from the server as everyone wanted to talk more about the game.

Just before the food arrived Artie held up his phone with a video for others to watch. He played the video and it was of Sean's onside kick. With the noise nobody could really hear. When the waitress brought the food she noticed folks straining to hear the video.

Finally there was a bit of a lull in the crowd noise as postgame food was being delivered and there was more eating than drinking and talking. Artie again held up his phone to show a video of Sean's onside kick, only this time they could hear the voice. It was Pat McAfee telling the world of his twitter followers that Sean McKenna was "good for the brand." Sean blushed as the table and others sitting nearby began to applaud.

The floor manager, curious as to what everyone was clapping about, walked to the table and shrugged her shoulders. She listened to Artie. After he told her she asked if she could borrow his phone.

Artie was confused but allowed it. The floor manager walked to the bar and rang a bell getting everyone in the tavern's attention. She held the phone up to a wireless mic and hit play on the video. It played over the speakers and the entire tavern applauded. Sean's face turned a deeper red than many of the ass cheeks he has spanked over time.

Other than the embarrassment Sean somewhat enjoyed the evening out with the doctor's. You could tell that they were away from home, out of sight of their patients and were letting their hair down. Had Sean chosen he could have gotten very drunk - instead he settled for the single beer.

As the 8 of them sat at a large table Sean spent a good portion of time answering questions. While he spoke, Sean felt a hand start to rub his leg. From where the shorts met his leg to his knee cap and then back up. The hand didn't stop where it initially rested, but instead continued up his thigh, closer to his crotch, slipping one finger under the hem of his shorts.

Sean had thought for sure that Lisa Vance would be the one making a move on him, but the hand on his thigh was from the wrong seat to be Dr. Vance. The hand that was currently creeping up his thigh underneath his shorts belonged to the brunette with the high ponytail was none other than the doctor that Sean only knew as Laura.

Sean glanced at her as she took another drink from her bottle of beer. When she pulled the bottle away from her mouth she used her thumb to gently rub up and down the side of the bottle. At the same time she snaked the thumb of the hand on Sean's thigh over to rub against Sean's cock.

Sean wasn't sure if she was expecting him to react but with every eye in the tavern keeping an eye on the star from today's game the last thing he was going to do was cause a scene. When Sean didn't react she moved her full hand into his lap and began to massage his cock through his shorts.

Laura kept up regular conversation with her medical school friends around the table as she kept massaging Sean's now hardening prick just out of sight of everyone at the table. The longer the group talked the harder Sean's cock got. Laura was now fully massaging him through his shorts while her thumb gently rubbed the head of the thick cock.

As conversations were winding down Jake informed everyone that he had contacted their uber and that Bill's room would be the hotel drinking spot when they got back to the hotel. Sean's phone was laying on the table as Laura put down her last beer and took her hand away from Sean's cock. She began to pat around her clothes and looked at Sean panicked. "I can't find my phone, fuck. I wonder if I lost it?"

Everyone looked around the table and on the floor. Patty went to the ladies bathroom and Lisa went to check to see if anyone had turned it on. When none of her other friends offered to call it to see if it would ring, Laura looked at Sean, "Would you mind calling my phone?"

Sean picked up his phone as Laura told him the number. He dialed and it instantly rang. She had tucked it into the back pocket of her shorts. She smiled at Sean, "Another heroic act young Mr. McKenna," she said as she winked at him.

Thankfully the uber was a couple of minutes in arriving, time for Sean's obvious hardon to return to normal before he stood up. The 7 piled into two Uber's as Sean thanked them for a nice evening. He had no more gotten into his truck when his phone buzzed, "Now I have your number," read the text. It buzzed again, "You have mine - and here is another number - Room 631. I am rooming alone. See you at 11?"

Sean laughed and shook his head as he weighed his response. On one hand he was being invited BACK to the same hotel he fucked Pari Prasad at - on the other his body hurt and he was exhausted. Sean brought his phone back to life, "See you at 11."

Laura sent him a text back, "I'll leave a key at the desk, let yourself in."

At 10:55 Sean walked into the lobby of the hotel, retrieved the key from the night manager and headed up the stairs, hoping to avoid any of the other doctors who might be on the elevator. He ran the card over the lock and slipped into the room.

Standing in the darkened room, standing naked at the window with the curtains open, her body, silhouetted by light from outside stood Laura. She stood probably 5'6" and had a petite hourglass shape. Her ass looked like a perfect heart as she stood looking out over the mountainous city.

Sean walked up behind her without saying a word. Whether it was the alcohol, the freedom of being in a place where nobody knew her, or just her own exhibitionistic tendencies she was secure enough to finger herself while watching the people below. There was something about masturbating with a crowd below her not knowing what she was up to that really turned Laura on. At home she had to be on her best behavior, but here she was free to explore and enjoy. As a matter of fact she was so lost in the moment that she never heard the click of the door as it opened behind her.

Sean moved across the room silently as Laura continued to tease her swollen clit with her fingers. He reached around her and cupped her small B cup breasts as he whispered in her ear, "You started without me."

She leaned back into him, her ass grinding the same spot that her hand massaged at the tavern. Sean's fingers teased her small tits as he gently pinched her nipples and bit down lightly on the erogenous zones along the side of her neck. He spoke in a deep whisper that caused his chest to vibrate against her back, "Do you like being watched?"

12