Sean's Next Season Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned at his words as her fingers sped up. "I have to be Dr. Bartkowski at home." She moaned again, "Here though," she sucked her breath in sharply, "here I can seduce football stars in a pub." Sean bit down on the nape of her neck as her moan got louder and her finger faster on her clit. "Here, I can fuck myself and not care who is watching from across the courtyard."

Sean kept nibbling on her neck and slowly increased the pain-pleasure border with her nipples, "Is it hot thinking that Lisa, Patty and the others are watching you?"

Her orgasm grew closer, "Oh God, it could only be the girls," she panted, "the guys are in rooms on either side... oh, holy fuck, of us. The.. oh God, I'm going to cum.. The girls are directly across... oh hell from us."

Laura tossed her head back as she arched her hips. Her hands flew over her clit now as Sean held her up by her tits. Her body convulsed as the powerful orgasmic monster claimed her for the first time this night.

When she relaxed Sean simply told her, "Now, it's my turn." He slipped his hand up the back of her neck cursing her to shiver. He gently but firmly took hold of her short brown hair and spun her around pressing that heart shaped ass directly against the window. There was no doubt now that she was exposed, before she could pretend she was exposed but being far enough away from the window that she couldn't be sure.

This simple act of vulnerability combined with the coldness of the air conditioned cooled glass almost caused her to cum again. Sean lowered his finger and used her own moisture to wetten his fingers. His eyes held her gaze as his large hand picked up where her small hand had left off. He gently used his middle and index finger to massage her clit. He continued this until he felt her belly tense up. "Open your legs," he whispered.

Mesmerized, she obeyed to allow him better access. She never let her eyes leave Sean's as he slipped one, then two fingers into her tight pussy. He finger fucked her slowly for a few moments as his left hand slowly grazed up her torso and over her tits to come to rest on her throat. "I'm going to make you cum now," he said matter of factly.

He began to rock his hand against her as he gently squeezed her throat. A moan started to escape from her as he increased the speed and pressure of his hand buried in her. Her eyes rolled back, she opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out. Her entire body began to convulse as a huge orgasm tore through her causing her pussy walls to clamp down on Sean's hand and a huge amount of fluid to squirt all over the floor.

Sean let his hand stop as her body recovered, convulsing every few seconds. Just as she thought he was finished he violently rocked his hand against her again. Again her eyes rolled back as she could only moan, "Oh, yes, oh hell," as another squirting orgasm washed over her and caused her to flood her thighs and the floor.

This time as she recovered she whispered, "Not again, I can't handle another one of those. Holy hell, I always thought those were an urban legend."

Sean smiled at her, "Learn something every day don't you, doc?" Sean let her relax for a second before he turned her back around to face the window. This time he pressed her small tits against the glass. In the dark she had no idea who might be seeing her and watching.

Almost out of instinct she again spread her legs and allow him better access. She opened her eyes to look across the courtyard wondering if anyone was watching. Laura felt exposed, vulnerable, slutty and hornier than she ever remembered being. Silently she cursed herself for not paying attention when they checked in to see if the glass was tinted on the outside. "Surely it has to be - nobody could actually see her. This was all just pretend" she told herself.

Sean picked up on her uncertainty and sought to deepen his control of her mind. Smirking as he slid his head up against her ear again, "Your fans want a better view, Doctor," he said, as he moved one of her hands to the small of her back and pressed her even tighter against the window

He trailed a finger between her ass crack and pressed it deep inside of her moist pussy.

Laura felt naughty. The excitement of potentially being seen combined with the feeling from Sean's hand and the cold glass combined to bring her to the edge of climax. She closed her eyes, pressing her chest against the class and her hips back against the thick fingers persistent hand that were touching all of the right places.

Gently he returned another finger into her before pulling them out to roughly rub her clit before shoving them back into her tight pussy. It was only a matter of time before another orgasm hit and she felt this might be even bigger than the first two. She moved her free hand against the glass to brace herself and push back into Sean's demon possessed fingers. She opened her eyes slightly and then she felt like she would faint.

Across the courtyard a small light in Lisa and Patty's room shined in the back of their room. Laura could see her two friends watching her. "Oh fuck," she moaned, "It's Lisa and Patty, they have a light on and they are watching. She tried to push away from the window but Sean held her in place as his fingers continued to plunder her needy pussy.

Sean laughed, "Isn't this what you wanted, Doctor? Wasn't that what the little show at the tavern was? Admit it, you want them to know that I'm here fucking you. You are getting off on always being the good girl getting to be bad. Now that you have your wish, you need to be a good slut and give them. You are a living porn star and just think, you are going to get fucked and they aren't."

Sean was right, it was too much. Laura's blood seemed to freeze hearing him talk like that, his breath hot against her neck, tickling her ear. He gently pushed her cheek against the glass as his hand drove her closer to another orgasm. Sean leaned in close to her ear, "Give them a show and cum for them, Dr. Bartkowski. Cum and make them wish they were you." Laura came, heaving against the window as the orgasm washed over her. Laura strained into the darkness to see if her friends were truly watching. Her panicked breath fogged up the glass by her face blocking all vision. She heard the unmistakable sound of Sean's zipper going down and his shorts hit the floor.

Sean positioned himself and slipped his cock between her thighs. He gently thrusts, moving his cock to rub the length of her pussy and ass. As he pressed forward Laura could feel his cock sliding along below her pussy, across her ass, and up between her heart shaped ass cheeks as they pressed around his cock, against the window.

Sean holds her tight against the window and rocks his hips. This presses his cock between her mound and the window that is now slick with her natural lube. Her mind raced knowing that anyone watching will see his thick inflamed cock sliding near her wet pussy.

Laura's mind raced until finally Sean adjusted himself behind her, pushing her face gently with one hand and guiding his cock with the other. The tip of his cock teased her slit open, getting soaked with her excitement in the process. With a slight thrust, Sean penetrated her pussy and caused her body to press even tighter against the glass. Laura could feel the cold pane distorting her body, flattening her tits, putting her on display for the crowd below.

"Please Sean, they are watching."

"I'm counting on it, Doctor. That's what you wanted, now you have it. Now be a good girl and push that tight little pussy back on me," he said. Laura felt compelled to obey. Sean's voice stayed calm and level, yet commanding. He had been conducting the symphony that was her body like a maestro conducting an amazing orchestra. Pauses and Crescendos were timed in perfection and another crescendo was building. It wouldn't be long until her lust clouded her mind as the wave crashed over her. Her face was pressed against the glass but she could imagine the faces of her friends watching as she focused on the heat building between her thighs.

Sean grabbed her hips with one hand while holding her face against the window. He started to thrust with hard, powerful strokes into her pussy, burying his length inside of her with each movement. Laura could not stop herself from grinding her hips back against his amazing cock, moaning as he fucked her deeper and harder. The cold window steamed up as her body began to sweat and overheat. She knew her orgasm was close.

The signs were not lost to Sean who was an expert at making a woman cum on his cock. He leaned forward, biting gently at her neck, "Cum on my cock, Doctor. Be a good little slut. Let your friends see just how hard you cum on a college man's cock. Let them see what a cougar you are."

It was all the encouragement Laura needed to let go and cum hard, shuddering against the glass window, feeling her toes curl in the carpet. The rush of blood and the pounding of her heart overtook her hearing momentarily but as her moaning quieted she thought she heard another sound. There was tapping against the wall. "Oh fuck," she thought. While Lisa and Patty may have been watching, the guys had definitely heard her orgasms.

Sean slipped his still hard cock from her and allowed her to pull away from the window and she was staring at steamy glass with a perfect outline of her naked body visible. Laura froze, unable to move. She tried to decide how much they had seen and heard. Dread washed over her. "Oh fuck, how will I face them in the morning?"

"That's not my problem is it?" said Sean, gently pushing down on her head, making no mistake what he expected. "The show has only started. You don't want to disappoint them do you? Show them how wet your pussy gets when you cum on me."

Laura was confused but she lowered herself to her knees on the carpet. Sean was guiding her into position, pushing her body back until her ass was to the window. Sean went to the desk and retrieved the desk chair and placed it in front of Laura, facing the window. Sean sat down, stroking his thick cock, coated with the white cream of her lust and her cum.

"Now, show me what that mouth can do, suck me off like a good little cock slut," he said, taking her hair in his hand again. Laura worried that her neck would be sore. Past lovers had never taken control but she couldn't deny how turned on it was making her. Sean adjusted his position on the chair, spreading his legs wide until Laura's mouth made contact. Her tongue flew out as she licked along his length, tasting the tip of his cock.

"Lean forward and push your well fucked pussy up against the glass. You can't leave your friends out," said Sean. Laura moaned as she simultaneously pushed her ass against the window and swallowed Sean's thick cock as deeply as she could. She could feel the glass against her throbbing pussy and knew it was flattening out her ass cheeks and thighs and giving a strange view of her spread wet pussy to her friends and anyone else that may have been watching. That thought was forced to the back of her mind as she pushed her face down on Sean's lap, engulfing his cock with her mouth.

The thought of her friends watching motivated Laura as she sucked Sean's dick. She found herself pushing further down on his cock than she thought she was capable of. This made Sean moan as his cock pressed against the back of her throat. She gagged and moaned as his thick member blocked her airways. If this young stud wanted a slut she was going to be a slut for him and her adoring friends.

Laura slurped loudly on his cock no longer caring if her friends in the next room heard. Her saliva dripped down his balls and stained the hotel chair. She could taste his precum starting to flow. She slid her tongue all over his shaft while pulling her lips up and down his cock. Laura stared up at Sean and saw his eyes flicker between watching her and the window.

Laura wondered if the thought of being watched turned him on as well. She couldn't help but groan, grinding her hips against the glass, forcing her mouth up and down on his big cock again and again. She managed to balance on one hand and grab his dick with the other, sliding her hand up and down his slippery cock while she dragged her tongue all over his balls. She could feel them getting tighter and knew he was nearing the end.

Seans hands fell to her naked shoulders; as her small soft hand that took up his cock, cool fingers curling around the base, tightening; her lips so soft and heavenly, opening, sliding down to engulf the length of his cock; as her other hand cupped his tight shaved scrotum, to give him a gentle squeeze before she taking him once more into the wet warmth of her receptive mouth.

Sean was about to explode and she knew it. She picked up the pace of her mouth, bobbing up and down on his cock as she began to moan in her throat knowing that Sean would feel the vibrations. His breath came in short gasps as his head went back. His moans filled the room.

The combination of her mouth and hands was too much for Sean. He reached down and held Laura in place while his cock pulsed in her throat. He let his head fall back as he came pumping thick hot cum directly into the good doctor's throat. Laura moaned in response as she massaged his cock with her tongue and throat until the spasms of his cock finally stopped and even then she held still for an extra moment before she finally pulled away from his cock. She squeezed the last drops of cum onto her outstretched tongue. She pushed herself off the ground and turned to the window. Standing naked in front of the window she opened her mouth wide, tilted back her head and swallowed, hoping that her friends saw.

Sean's body hurt from the game and from this evening's escapades. Laura invited him to stay but he didn't want to deal with the doctors so he got dressed and headed home. As he was pulling into his parking space at the townhouse he saw that he had gotten a text.

Sean sat in the parking lot and opened his phone to a picture of a naked Dr. Lisa Vance, standing in front of a mirror in the hotel with her finger in her mouth. The next text said, "That was quite the show."

Sean replied, "I'm glad you approved. I think Laura enjoyed herself."

As he was walking into the townhouse his phone buzzed again, "After that I really, really - I mean really need to apologize to you for missing dinner the last time you were home."

Sean shook his head and replied, "Apology accepted. Good night Dr. Vance."

As he topped the stairs she texted again, "Oh no, I need to apologize in person."

Sean replied, "No need, tonight more than made up for it."

Sean got undressed and was getting ready to crawl in between Reagan and Courtney when his phone buzzed again, "Can I put you on my calendar for a complete physical the next time you are home?"

Sean replied, "Good night Dr. Vance - I'm turning my phone off."

12