Sean's Next Season Ch. 16

Story Info
Wannabe Domme is broken by Sean.
10.8k words
4.85
10.1k
10
0

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions and other communication.

Also for those fixated on wondering why everyone isn't pregnant I would like to remind you about birth control. Very few college women or women late in their child bearing years are not aware of birth control. Relax folks, it's a story - a fantasy.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

Sean and his teammates enjoyed the bye week as a chance to heal and recover. Being 4-2 was a good place to be. While the mood among the team was good, Sean was struggling with the fact that he was being asked to escort players being recruited to challenge for his position next season.

Again on Monday Sean was called by the recruiting coordinator to escort a kicker around campus, take them on a tour of the facility among other things. As they left Jen's office she asked Sean if she could steal him for a minute.

They walked into her office and she closed the door. "Dude, what is up. Why is Matt recruiting all of these kickers? Are you planning to enter the transfer portal?"

Sean shook his head, "That hasn't been my plan, but I need to be honest Jen, I might have to. I'm not going to give everything I have had to this program only for them to bench me my senior season. As for what Matt is doing: I thought you would have a better idea than I do since you are married to him."

It was Jen's turn to shake her head, "No freaking idea. If I hear anything I will let you know."

Sean thanked her and returned to the recruit and his family to continue their get to know you visit. When the tour wrapped up Sean had one class to attend before practice. The team would be heading on the road for a night game at "The U" on Saturday. They were 3-3 on the season, both teams looking to add to the win column to become bowl eligible.

As Sean was leaving practice he noticed a petite blonde with short hair standing near his truck. Her eyes followed him as he walked to his truck. She hurriedly walked up to him with a handheld recorder that Sean had seen many times around the locker room in the hands of reporters.

She hit record as she put the device near his face. "My name is Murphy Morgan from The Star, I was wondering if I could ask you some questions."

Sean paused looking at the cute, thin blonde. "All interviews need to be cleared through our Media Relations staff, you know that."

Murphy continued, "I have some questions regarding some relationships you are reported to be having outside of football. I'm not sure you want me going through official channels."

Sean put on his most innocent face. "We all have friendships outside of football Ms. Morgan, we are college students after all. I'm sure you remember those days."

The young lady looked up into Sean's green eyes, "From what I hear these relationships have been more intimate than simple friendships."

Sean smiled, "What red blooded college student hasn't had an intimate relationship or two during college?"

Murphy looked up at him, "True, but not all students have relationships with various women of power."

Sean winked at her, "Whoever that man is he's a hero to us mere mortals. Have a wonderful afternoon Ms. Morgan." With that Sean turned and unlocked his truck, climbing in and driving away. At the moment he was thankful for wisdom shared by his grandfather and for being accustomed to performing under pressure.

Sean drove a few blocks, doubling back and crossing his own path to make sure that he wasn't being followed. He pulled into a gas station to get fuel before he texted Anne Carlesen and let her know of the ambush by Murphy Morgan and asked if she could check her sources to see what was going on.

As he got back in his truck he texted Cort and Reagan and told them he was going up on the mountain for a while and that he'd be home later. The view of the sunset was stunning as Sean called his grandfather to have some conversation. They talked for close to an hour before hanging up. When they had finished talking he called his mother and they talked for close to an hour. When that conversation ended he texted his therapist and asked if she had any openings in the next few days.

As Sean sat on his tailgate he heard the familiar sound of the State Patrol cruiser slipping up the hill behind him. He waited as the door closed and the light footed steps of Trooper Chelsa Lopez walked alongside his truck.

"Haven't seen you up here in a while. You okay?" she asked.

Sean nodded, "I think so, just a lot going on and in truth you may want to keep your distance from me unless it's purely professional for a few weeks. A reporter stopped me today and asked me about my relationships with certain powerful women in the community."

Chelsea looked at him, "I'm a big girl, Sean. I can take care of myself. However, thank you for caring enough to protect me and others. I can't speak for everyone but I would think that we would all agree that you don't need to fall on your sword to protect us."

As Trooper Lopez drove back down the two track mountain road Sean smiled to himself remembering the stories of the good Sir Pelleas, Knight of the Round Table. When Pelleas found his fellow knight Sir Gawain had betrayed him by sleeping with Pelleas true love, Ettare left his sword lying on the two lovers chests showing his honor. When the two awoke and found the sword they realized they had been caught and that Pelleas was too honorable to kill a fellow knight.

Sean drove down the mountain with that familiar feeling of the weight of the world on his shoulders. Sleep was restless and filled with nightmares of being chased by a tireless demon that he could never outrun or fool. He was fighting so badly in his sleep that both Courtney and Reagan were woken up.

The team flew to Miami on Friday morning and went through their regular routine. The game was played in a driving south Florida monsoon. The game was delayed twice for lightning in the area. Very few people braved the weather to watch the game in person, and it was difficult to watch on television.

Sean had a decent game even though Tech lost 28-23. Sean made all of his extra points and was 3-3 on field goals, hitting from 28, 34, and 38. Punting wasn't good for either team as both return teams let the ball hit the ground and with how soft the turf was the punts just stuck where they landed. Sean punted 5 times averaging 39.8 yards per punt.

The flight was late leaving Miami Saturday night. The game didn't end until midnight, then with all of the mud players showers took a bit longer than was usual. The plane had to fly around the storm on its way north. The bus that brought the team from the airport didn't arrive back on campus until 4 AM on Sunday morning.

During the flight Coach Webb asked for Sean to come forward to talk. Every eye on the plane was on Sean as he made his way up the aisle. It was rare for the head coach to call anyone other than a coach or quarterback to come talk to him.

Sean moved forward and sat down next to Coach Webb. The flight attendant made sure that Sean fastened his seat belt due to the turbulence. Sean hoped that helped secure him from shaking - after being visited by Murphy Morgan he was waiting to have a hammer dropped.

Coach Webb started with small talk, "Sean, you are doing everything we are asking of you this year. Thank you, son, for stepping into whatever role we have asked of you. We are talking about a couple of fake punts for you. Need to shake things up a bit."

Sean exhaled, "Thanks, Coach. Whatever you need I'm willing to give it a shot."

The Head Coach clapped Sean on the knee. "Good, because what I need to ask now is a bit unorthodox. Would you be willing to represent the team at lunch tomorrow? Allen Babin and his wife Valerie are having a few folks to their home for lunch and they asked for you personally. They are poised to make a huge donation to the athletic department."

Sean felt a chill run down his spine, the woman that had been watching him all off season wanted him for lunch. Sean nodded, "I'll be a bit short on sleep, but I can go. Anybody else from the team or athletic department going?"

Coach Webb looked at him honestly, "Truly, I don't know. I just got the text from Kristine Ross as we were boarding."

Sean was concerned but being the team guy simply nodded, "Whatever you need, Coach."

Coach Webb nodded, "Thanks Sean, there is a lot on the line here."

Sean unfastened his seat belt and stood, "Got it, Coach. Should I get in touch with you after the lunch?"

The Coach looked up at him, "No need, you can report straight to Ms. Ross."

When the bus arrived at the football facility Sean received a text. Obviously, once the plane had landed Coach Webb had contacted Kris Ross. The text was simple, "The Babin's will have a driver pick you up at the facility at 11: 30."

Sean rolled into bed at 5 AM and slept until 11. He showered, got dressed and headed to the facility. At 11:30 on the nose a black Audi pulled up and a woman dressed in a short black skirt, black thigh high stockings with garters, and black stiletto heels. Above the waist she wore a white leather bustier covered by a black satin jacket. She wore mirrored aviator sunglasses and her hair was pulled into a tight bun.

She stepped out of the car, moved to the rear passenger door and opened it for Sean. "Mr. McKenna," she said as she used her free arm to usher him into the seat. Sean climbed in as his driver closed the door, walked around the car and returned to the driver's seat.

Sean had no idea where the Babin's lived but that was of little concern as the car turned onto I-81 and headed south. They drove about 30 minutes and then turned onto a mountain road. As the car climbed into the hills they came to what Sean thought looked more like a compound than a home. The gate opened as the car approached.

As they continued up the mountain Sean came face to face with the largest home he had ever seen. It looked like something a Super Villain would have in a Marvel Movie. The home was palatial, lots of glass and modern architecture. There was a helipad near the parking area. What surprised Sean was the fact that there were no other vehicles in the large parking area.

The driver opened Sean's door and escorted him to the entry. She waved a key fob in front of a sensor and the large, heavy door swung open. As Sean stepped into the large entryway the driver murmured into his ear, "Good luck." When Sean turned to reply the driver stepped out of the entry and the large door closed with a loud thud that echoed off the marble walls and floor.

Sean had no fucking idea what to do next so he waited. He didn't have to wait long as he heard the sound of a woman's feet in heels as they echoed down the hallway. A bright smile covered Valerie Babin's face. "Sean, I am so glad you could join us."

Sean's face had to show the shock that he felt. Valerie wore all black. A simple, impossibly narrow corset that pushed up her small breasts and exposed most of her back. She wore a skin tight black leather skirt that barely covered her small heart shaped ass. Black fishnets peeked out of the top of thigh high black leather boots. Her long white hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, her lipstick was a dark crimson and her makeup was impeccable.

She looked at Sean like he was a piece of meat on display at a high end steak house. She slowly walked around him in a circle licking her lips. All Sean heard was, "Mmmmm," and "my, my, my."

Allen Babin walked into the room dressed as strangely as his wife. He looked like something from a BDSM Halloween Party. Skin tight jean shorts under black leather chaps and a black leather vest that was not buttoned. He was wearing black motorcycle boots. He had long dark hair that was unkempt, a couple of days of beard growth. His skin was a pasty white. Sean thought he looked like what a person would look like if Elon Musk and The Biker from The Village People had a lovechild.

He looked at Sean and smiled, "I bet you are wondering what you got yourself into."

Sean shook his head, "I didn't get myself into anything, I was told to be here."

Allen smiled, "Yes, well we can't imagine you would have accepted an invitation, so let's just say wealth has its privilege. You see Sean, the first day she saw you my darling wife looked at me and said, 'I want him,' and what my lovely wife wants I make sure she gets."

Sean folded his arms over his chest. "So, if I'm tracking the Athletic Department is my pimp, you two are the John, and I'm the prostitute undertaking the transaction to get my pimp the money they crave."

Allen's smile widened, "Sexy, athletic, smart, and wise - but when you put it like that it sounds so... so," Allen paused looking for a word.

Sean went on, "Illegal, immoral, perverted, twisted, stop me when I've found the word you were looking for."

Allen's smile never left his face. "I understand the shock, but come and let's eat lunch and we will tell you what we exp.. desire from you."

Sean shook his head, "Let's be honest, I'm miles from home in a gated compound with one of the wealthiest men in the Valley. Expect is the fair word."

Valerie walked past him, letting her hand graze Sean's ass. "Come, eat. Perhaps we can make this a transaction where we all benefit."

As the Babin's walked in front of him Sean checked his phone, there was ZERO signal inside of the home. Sean guessed being a Tech guy that Allen had cell blockers installed.

They walked into the dining area and Sean had to admit Allen and Valerie had done their research. Every player on the team had a requirement for protein, carbs, etc. They each had a supplement pack and a special shake formulated for their body at every meal. Along with Sean's supplements and his specially formulated shake was his favorite. A Club Sandwich on lightly toasted Rye.

As they ate Allen spoke, "As I said Sean, what Valerie wants she gets. Valerie likes to think of herself as a Domme." He looked at his wife, "But in all honesty she can't handle watching the ASPCA commercials without giving $10,000 so she could probably be best described as a Pleasure Domme. She loves to tease and torment but she isn't into pain. As for me, I make multi million dollar decisions every day, I like to have moments where I am freed from making all decisions."

Allen slid a document to Sean before continuing. "As you can see she is disease free and has the birth control implant. You agree to be her plaything this one time and the $10 million dollar donation gets made tomorrow."

Sean looked from Valerie to Allen, "One time. Ten Million to the program?"

Allen nodded as he wiped his mouth, "That's the arrangement, of course you'd be welcome back anytime you'd like for a follow up session."

Sean sat back, "You aren't involved directly with me in any way?"

Allen nodded, "I am simply there for the degradation and humiliation from Valerie. I will not touch you in any way."

Sean sat his phone on the table, "I don't have much choice considering I don't have a cell signal."

Allen smiled, "I will have Yvette drive you back to campus if that is what you wish. However, if I do that I will be forced to tell Ms. Ross and Coach Webb that your behavior reflected poorly on the Athletic Department and the Football Program and we would have to look elsewhere to make a gift. I mean, a beautiful woman like Val, a husband who was called away on a multinational business call, and a large imposing football player that may have CTE or Roid Rage attacks a helpless woman. It's a believable story."

Sean smirked, "Well played Mr. Babin, I can see how you made your fortune. You have everything covered it seems."

Allen nodded, "So we have a deal."

Sean nodded, "Almost, I just have a question. What's in it for me? I mean I have more pussy than a normal man can handle. From university officers to cheerleaders. I may be the piece of meat Valerie wants but no offense, if I chose to, I could have seduced Valerie at the facility more than once and we would be playing by my rules. So, what's in it for me other than getting laid?"

Allen leaned forward and rested his chin on his thin fingers, "Ah, a man who likes to play the game. You don't have much of a position to bargain from, but I'll listen."

Sean leaned back in his chair, "You claim this arrangement is a win/win. I see you getting all of the publicity and the University getting the money. Valerie gets the meat she wants and you get the thrill of watching her so it's not quite an even split. What I propose helps me and makes you money. I need a financial partner, plain and simple. I am taking over the family farm and want to expand operations."

Allen laughed, "An entrepreneur. I like it. I tell you what, if things go well here today we can talk about an official partnership under more business-like surroundings. You have my word." Allen stuck out his hand and Sean shook it.

As they shook hands Valerie stood and began to walk down a set of stairs, "Gentlemen, if you would be so kind as to join me."

Allen ushered Sean down the stairs in front of him. The lights on the floor of the stairs came on as Valerie's foot passed in front of it. They walked down the stairs, across a large theater room, past a chilled wine cellar, to a room at the far end of the structure.

Valerie pressed her thumb against a glass plate and the large door opened revealing a dungeon that was the size of a three car garage.

Allen quickly went to a wooden St. Andrews cross and fasted his ankles to the base and cuffed one hand to the top of the structure. Valerie walked over to him and unzipped his jean shorts and pulled his dick out through the opening. She zipped things back up slightly so that his cock was effectively encircled by the zipper. She smiled at her husband as she took his free hand by the wrist and lowered it to her pussy. His bony finger slipped inside of his wife as she purred, "Do you see how wet Sean has made me already? Something only a real man can do to a woman." She pulled his wrist away as she stepped back, "Wipe it off, do not taste your Queen, you don't deserve to taste what is not yours."

Allen wiped her juices on his shorts before placing his hand at his side. Valerie pulled a small chain from behind him and chained his hand to the wall. It was obvious this was a well thought out design because Sean noted that with the length of chain Allen could reach his dick but would not be able to properly stroke it if aroused.

Valerie turned her attention to Sean. "My pet," she cooed as she walked around him, using her crimson fingernail to trace a line along his jaw. "It is time to unwrap the gift from my pathetic husband."

Sean peeled his polo shirt off, slipped off his shoes and socks, and unbuttoned his chino's. He was wearing no underwear so his thick, heavy cock came into view as Valerie clapped, "Oh husband, look at his cock. It will reach places you never have and stretch me like you never could. This is what the type of cock a queen deserves, is it not?"

Sean heard a faint, "Yes, my Queen," from where Allen is secured to the wall.

Valerie lowered her hand to her pussy and smeared some of her juices onto her neck and cleavage. She reached to the side and picked up a small, light riding crop. She turned her attention to Allen who had gotten hard. His hand desperately reached for his dick to hide it from her view