Sean's Next Season Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean feels the walls of her pussy grip his fingers as the moans begin to get louder in the room. Valerie knew it was time and she released her grip on the straps to grind herself into his face. Sean used his hand to grip the side of the table and just before Valerie could drop onto his face and cum, he moved. From behind her the frustrated woman heard Sean taunt, "Not yet my little plaything."

The white haired woman sank onto the table in frustration, her knees spreading wide and her wet pussy leaving a snail trail on the leather. Allen, still bound to the St. Andrew's Cross literally laughed at his wife's frustration.

Sean took two steps and picked the frustrated hotwife up in his arms the way a parent would cradle a child. Her frustrations were apparent as her nipples were hard, her chest flushed, her fatigue showing, and her lack of orgasm making her pout. She pouted, placing her head against Sean's muscular chest.

When they had first entered the room Sean took a measure of the contents and now he carried his prey to the sex swing. Valerie didn't resist as Sean placed her in the swing, instinctively she wrapped her arms into the straps. Sean spread her legs, placing each knee into it's velvet cuff, followed by each ankle. Valerie was fully on display now, her pert small tits, her narrow runners hips opening to her wide open thighs. Her pink pussy wide open and her arousal dripping onto the floor. Her eyes were hazed by the fog of lust.

Valerie was feeling flustered. Her need for release was all she could focus on, Allen was little more than a shadow in the recesses of her mind as the animalistic need overwhelmed her logical senses.

Little did Sean know that this was their first adventure that had moved beyond fantasy and role play. The weightlessness and slight sway from the swing, had Valerie on the edge. Sean watched as she tried to focus on what she was experiencing, her arms and legs comfortably rested in the velvet padded cuffs, her nude body was spread open and on display.

With her eyes closed all she could do was feel the soft sway of the swing and hear the gentle of the chains bolted into the rafters supporting the swing consumed her senses. She had never felt more vulnerable, exposed, or aroused. She waited for Sean's cock to pierce her but instead a cool breeze wafted across her body, pebbling my nipples, as Sean lightly blew cool air on to her hyper aroused flesh.

"Blindfold me," she whispered.

Sean leaned in, "Louder, I want no confusion here."

Valerie moaned louder, "Blindfold me."

Sean looked to the small table and found a long silk scarf and wrapped it around her eyes. Once the blindfold was in place Sean was intentional about making light noises. He moved around the table and picked up and then placed back down crops, floggers and other toys. He made sure that his footsteps sounded against the tile floor. Valerie's body tensed as she listened to the sound of his footsteps walk across the floor. She could hear him breathe, straining to hear where he stood in relation to her exposed body.

Finally he touched her as he ran his hand down her leg. The touch was warm and gentle and slightly calloused. The slightest touch caused Valerie to jump, causing the chains to rattle and the swing to rock.

Sean was now in control, he used both hands to explore her body. He smoothed them along her arms and legs, and gave her ass cheeks a firm squeeze. The undersides of her breasts were tapped solidly enough to make them jiggle, and her nipples were lightly pulled and pinched until they were warm and stiff. He even ran a finger along the outline of her lips. Sean touched her everywhere; except for the one place that craved his touch.

Sean teased and tormented every inch of her body. Gently tapping with the crop, light lashes with the flog, gentle touches with a feather. He gave her everything except an orgasm. She was so in need her hips humped the air causing the swing to sway in the air.

Finally she begged, "Fuck me, please just fuck me."

Valerie is lost to everything except for the primal need centered in her dripping pussy. Nothing else at the moment matters. Sean slips between her stretched legs, making sure to brush them against his sides to let her expect what he is going to do next.

Valerie moans as Sean pressed the head of his cock up against her pussy. Valerie moans as Sean begins to slide into her. Her hips buck trying to get what she needs but Sean grabs the straps of the swing and holds her off of the prize she wants to claim.

Sean had that smirk on his face now that he was back in control. He again starts to move his hips before stopping, "Tell me Queen, how many guys have been buried in your pussy?"

Valerie moans as she breathlessly whimpers out a soft, "Why?"

Sean laughs, ""Because I want to know. How many guys have fucked you?"

Valerie lets out a soft moan as she says, "Just one, only one. Just Allen."

Sean pushed his head into her, "Does he make you cum?"

She moans, "Not with his dick, only with his mouth, only ever with his mouth."

Sean pulled all the way out, "One more question, does he fuck you or do you make love?"

Valerie moans, "I'm sorry Allen, please forgive me. He makes love and I need fucked."

Sean smirked, "It's time. You are going to be fucked." Sean gently moves the swing back and forth, allowing her pussy to adjust to his girth with just small movements, as they say, just the tip rocked in and out of her, driving her need up even more. He smirks, "You are going to cum all over my cock, you know that don't you?"

Valerie moans, "I... I.. I never have before."

Sean smirked, "It's time you learn." Sean gave a gentle push on the swing, keeping just a bit of his cock inside her pussy, as it swung back towards him he thrusts forward, his cock piercing her completely.

Valerie screamed as she felt Sean's thick cock bury itself inside of her, "Oh god! I'm cumming! Oh god," she wailed again as she shook her head violently. Her pussy clamped down around Sean's hard cock buried deep inside her. Her cunt pulsed and pulled, tightening like a vice around his ever-thrusting cock. She could feel it pulsing inside her -- strong, and fast. It felt like she was flooded by molten lava as her own cum spilled from her and dripped on the floor. Sean thrust into her violently, letting the swing do most of the work.

Allen lost all control when he saw and heard his wife pierced by Sean's thick cock. When Valerie screamed Allen couldn't resist and he had his own orgasm, his cock pushing out cum without him ever touching himself. Humiliated, he continued to watch his wife surrender to Sean's thick cock. Her pussy gripped the thick veiny cock inside her. He watched as her lips stretched and held onto his cock when he withdrew. He watched the shaft emerge as Sean lifted her up on the swing. He heard her yelp as she fell back onto his cock as the swing forced her little pussy to take in every inch of his raging manhood. Sean never relented in his assault on her tight cunt. To Allen it seemed like his strokes got heavier.

Valerie tried to fight what was coming next. She fought it well, gritting her teeth but it was no use. Valerie felt her body quiver and give into Sean'sr ruthless, powerful, unending fucking. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned, "I'm cumming again."

Sean taunted her, "The Queen is no match for the mighty sword of her knight."

Valerie begged, "Take it off, please, I want to see."

Sean obliged by taking the blindfold off of her now sweat covered face. Instead of fighting what was happening she now used the swing like a child in a playground, arching and moving causing the swing to move. Sean taunted her, "It seems like you are enjoying yourself."

Valerie arched against the swing, finding the perfect geometry to lift the swing so just the tip of Sean's cock was inside of her before slamming down against him. Sean reached out and took a firm hold of her hard brown nipples, never moving his arms. As Valerie pulled away her nipples were pulled by Sean before she slammed back against him.

Valerie was too far gone, lost in a sea of ecstasy brought on by this beast of a man fucking her her. Her pussy gripped onto his cock harder than before. She was indeed lost, focused on the motion, the pleasure, fucking.

"I'm being fucked..." -- Sean's words hit home suddenly, shattering over Valerie like a broken mirror. She could only think it over and over. "I'm being fucked..." -- the beast between her thighs slammed into her roughly. The swing moving as he sunk every inch of himself into her depths. She moaned loudly and thrust back.

"I'm being fucked..." -- the man she thought she could control became a beast, his cock slick with her juices, thrusted into her shaved mound and up to her navel, his cock and balls giving her more pleasure than she had ever known as Valerie humped down against him eagerly.

"I'm being fucked!" The thought mixed both heart- stopping terror and quim-quivering excitement. She couldn't help herself. She couldn't help feeling so totally possessed, so completely feminine, so utterly controlled by this beast of a man. She was now his. She had become his toy..

"You're not the first that tried to break me," Sean tormented her. "You will never be the same?" Sean laughed and pulled his cock from her. Valerie slumped in the swing, gasping for air, still coming down from her powerful orgasms.

Valerie sighed, "I can't, no more."

Sean rubbed his cock up and down her pussy and she once again bucked against him trying to draw him inside. Sean laughed, "Don't lie to me, Valerie.. You like it. You like how good it felt before, being impaled on my cock. You asked for it, and we won't be finished until you surrender. Do you surrender?"

Valerie didn't answer, just a loud "AHH!" as Sean thrust back into her.His hard cock stretching her and mixing all of her wetness and cum at the same time. She had never felt anything like it before.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh..." She started to feel it again, that buildup inside, radiating from her hot pussy and up through her belly. Only it was quicker this time, with this new sensation roiling inside her receptive pussy. Sean never tired as he slammed harder and harder, causing the straps of the swing to vibrate like a stringed bass.

Valerie, reached forward to grab Sean's thick arms. Her senses were filled with his musky scent and his primal sex. Her hips bucked back, at first just a little. Then more. And more. Valerie began to meet his thrusts halfway, relishing the impact, the pressure, the feeling of being overwhelmed by his power.

"I can't believe I'm getting fucked" She groaned" She gripped his arms, her pale hands small on him, bracing herself against his thrusts and her impending climax. She mewled and grunted, her little feminine noises eclipsed by his deep masculine grunts above her. Her tits shivered, their nipples erect and hard. Her pussy endured the deep impacts, And Valerie had only a single thought: "I can't believe I like this!"

Sean was right. She felt herself getting close again. She felt his arms tensing under her fingers, his thrusts becoming ridged and wild. His grunts became bellows, his balls slapping her sensitive cunt. Valerie knew she made him wild. She knew her body was too much for him. She knew she was pushing him over the edge. She knew it, and began to cum because of it. "I-I'm cumm-AHHH!!" Valerie arched her back and screamed as her orgasm crashed over her.

"Ohhhh god..." Valerie groaned as her legs dropped from him, too exhausted to even lift them. Lying there in the swing she tried to catch her breath. Her pussy tingled from where the man had been slamming himself into her, and she felt she was burning despite all the sweat clinging to her naked body. Her pussy felt as though it was filled with liquid fire. "Have you cum yet?" she asked as Sean again pulled his cock from her.

Sean smiled, "Have you surrendered yet?" He stroked his majestic member down her mound. He brushed his cock up and down her dripping slit -- she moaned softly, heart pounding so fast in her chest, not from fear but from want.

Sean shook his head, "I take that as a no." The head of Sean's cock again caught the entrance of her saturated pussy. The tip slipped in. With a gasp Valerie gripped either again at his arms, her body forgetting how tired it was. He looked down on her, into her upturned eyes, and with a triumphant smirk he thrust himself completely in.

Valerie's pussy already overflowed with her cum. It had been slowly trickling down her ass ever since Sean put her in the swing.

But as her plaything thrust himself into her, the sea of fluid inside her squelched and gushed out of her tight hole around his invading member that seemed to stretch her even further. A torrid thought raced through Allen's mind as he watched. There was no room for the other men's inferior cum inside of his wife. This little fantasy of theirs would change everything.

As Sean bottomed out inside her, her moisture splashed around his cock. He began pumping the remains of his competition out of Valerie's saturated pussy in broad, filling strokes. This was truly fantasy for The Babin's - or it was until today. With one firm pull Allen pulled the velcro free of his bound arm and undid his other shackles. He walked to the swing and held his wife's head.

"Mmmmhh!" Valerie tried to move her hips to meet his thrusts, but Allen held her and allowed the primal beast to rock her pussy. Allen felt her body shudder every time Sean plowed into her.

The combined sensation was too much for Valerie -- the loud smucking and sucking slurping from her pussy, the sounds of his magnificent cock showing Allen who the true king was made her moan like nothing before.

Sean was taking her for himself, Valerie realized, this man mounting her so forcefully, his build dominating her small frame. He jutted his hips like a piston, a machine built for one purpose, the purpose now being fulfilled inside Valerie's gripping, slopping cunt.

Allen looked on with envy as Sean claimed her body, and Valerie looked into the fiery eyes that were taking her mind.

"Oh God Sean!" She cried with abandon, her heart fluttering, "Yes!" Valerie bucked against him, but was pounded into the bed with a slam. Her clit screamed with delight.

He growled above her, slamming his pelvis into hers. He palmed one of Valerie's heaving tits, fingers gripping her taut flesh. He took her nipple between his fingers, tweaking and pulling the hard pink nub as if to illustrate this dangerous possibility to the squirming woman below him.

"Yes!" Valerie arched her back, pressing her breasts into his possessing hand as much as she could. She gasped as he pinched the sensitive nub hard. It made Valerie hot -- hot to think that he was taking her body for that one purpose, to plant his seed deep and watch it grow...

"Ughhhh!" Valerie didn't want to get pregnant, but she couldn't help herself -- she was turned on by the idea of this man cumming deep inside her fertile cunt. Impregnating her. No -- Breeding her.

Sean, face dripping with sweat from his hard beat, growled above her. "I hope that implant works, Valerie." Allen winced at the reality, but Valerie know longer cared

At that moment, Valerie wouldn't resist herself any longer. Sean wouldn't let her plead or beg or escape -- he demanded her surrender. She was an animal. An animal in heat, an animal to breed. Valerie knew that she had become Sean's plaything, his pet, his bitch in heat. Allen did too.

"Ahhh! Fuck me harder, Sean!" Valerie screamed, as if her whole body had been waiting all night to say it, "Fucking fill my pussy with your cum!!"

Sean roared a primal growl that startled Allen. Sean moved faster than Allene could imagine she was helpless in the swing. Just as suddenly Sean pulled out of her sopping cunt, lifted her like she weighed nothing and walked her to the nearby bedand threw her onto her belly. In an instant he mounted her cunt from behind, slamming against her deliciously sore ass. Valerie gasped lustily and tried to rise to her knees, but only got halfway there.

"Ah, ah, ah - AHH!" Valerie couldn't get up -- he held her down with his weight, his toned muscles working along her slick back as he fucked her faster and harder. Every thrust pushed her down, inch by inch, down till her belly ground into the silky sheets and her hips were pinned to the cum-soaked mattress.

His hot breath billowed into her ear and down her neck. His taunts were lost in his wolfish growls. He seized her wrists and held them in one hand pinned above her head. His chest pressed her hard, mashing her breasts into the silky sheets with every lunge. He even trapped her legs, having spread them apart to open her pussy up even further to his assault.

"Grahh! Surrender, Valerie!" Sean barked.

"Oh god -- oh god -- ohhh go-AHHH!" Valerie lifted her head from the bed in her cry, the only part of herself she could move.

Sean's teeth found her neck then, like a beast claiming his mate. Valerie went wild, her mind focused on nothing but the need to cum, to surrender to this powerful man, this predator among lesser men. He thrust ferociously, the smucking and quelching of his thick ridge pumped out of Valerie's hole filled the room. This was the cock of the Pride leader taking his prize. Sean's heavy thighs smacked her ass with his punishing blows. His body tensed along her back. His balls tightened. Valerie screamed.

"I surrender, FUCK ME!!" Valerie exploded with pleasure, her pussy closing like a vice around Sean's sunken member, holding him in as she came. He roared into her neck, biting down hard as he buried himself into her fertile cunt. He erupted inside her - a horde of virile sperm blasting against the gates of her womb. Valerie's whole body quaked under his as she felt his thick sticky ropes lancing inside her, his heavy balls jerking against her as they injected their fertilizing load.

As Sean caught his breath he leaned down and kissed the top of Valerie's head. Allen looked at the young man and realized that he had fulfilled their fantasy and even more. He wasn't sure what the months ahead would bring but he knew Sean had given his queen all she could handle.

He looked at Sean, covered in sweat. In some ways Allen had never felt more proud, in other ways never more ashamed. He nodded, "I will have Yvette take you back, now. The presentation will be made to the Athletic Department this week and I will be in touch to talk about a deeper partnership."

Sean started to speak but Valerie rolled over and looked into her husband's eyes, "Thank you, Allen. I think I need a shower and a nap."

Sean stood as Yvette stood in front of him with his clothes in her hand. "How long have you been here?" he asked.

Yvette smiled, "Long enough to want to give you my number."

Sean got dressed and the two drove back to campus. As he emptied his pockets when he got back to the townhouse there was a phone number. It had been a long day and Sean needed to sleep.