Sean's Next Season Ch. 17

Story Info
Sean rescues reporter from rapist.
7.9k words
4.75
5.1k
6
0

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions and other communication.

I need to be honest, writing is my therapy and there are times I'm working through my own shit through Sean. While a fictional character he has become very personal to me and at times his moods reflect my moods, his struggles are my struggles, his realities are my fantasies.

Also for those fixated on wondering why everyone isn't pregnant I would like to remind you about birth control. Very few college women or women late in their child bearing years are not aware of birth control. Relax folks, it's a story - a fantasy.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

4 wins and 3 losses were not where anyone in the football facility wanted to be. On Monday there was a team meeting led by the Captains to try to shake some of the cobwebs out of the team. Careless mistakes and stupid penalties were costing the team games they needed to win.

First to speak was the quarterback, because why wouldn't the quarterback speak first? The face of the team, the one who made everything happen on offense. He quoted a lot of famous quotes but didn't add much other than the inspiration. The defensive captain spoke next with passion and energy, the way a linebacker tends to lead. He was very in your face and energetic.

As he sat down he looked to Darius who simply stood and much to Sean and everyone else's surprise turned to Sean, "What do you have to add, Captain?"

"Guys, the bottom line is we haven't gotten beaten by any better teams. Every game we have done something to beat ourselves. My old high school coach said players are defined by Purpose, Passion, and Primal Presence. Every single loss that we have is the result of losing one of those. We've failed in our basic schemes, we've lost our energy and enthusiasm and the shitty energy has cascaded to the entire team, and last but not least we haven't imposed our will on the other team. This isn't on one person, or one unit, or down to one play. It's about our attitude and how we face adversity. Every damn one of us in this room is a leader - not just the coaches or the ones with the C on their jersey or the Seniors. Every single one of us is a leader and there are three ways to lead, By Example, By Example and By Example. Don't wait for a coach, or a captain, or an upperclassman. Take the fucking bull by the horns and drag others with you."

After Sean was finished the team broke up into respective units for position specific conversations. With the others on the specialists units in their specific group meetings Sean didn't have a meeting to attend so he moved from position to position. When the meeting finally broke up the team dressed and headed to the practice field. Today wasn't a special teams day so Sean went off by himself and did his work.

When he had completed his prescribed routine for the day he wandered over to the main field. He was pleased to see more energy at practice, even a couple of small scuffles between players. Sean had his helmet under his arm when Matt walked up to him and cracked him on the shoulder pads with his fist.

"I know it was players only, but I heard what you said to the team, way to step up. Nice job." Matt said.

Sean looked at him, "Thanks. I need to ask you something," Sean said as the two never took their eyes off of the rest of the practice.

Matt nodded, "Go for it."

Sean finally looked his way, "What's up with the pressure on recruiting my replacement. Unless I'm not doing my job and the staff feels I need a competition in camp or Coach is thinking of burning a redshirt on a 3 or 4 star I'm not tracking."

Matt again hit Sean on the shoulder pads, "Lots of moving parts 2 ball - keep doing what you are doing and it's all going to be good."

As Sean continued to watch the rest of practice Kristine Ross walked over to where he stood. Like Matt she didn't look at Sean, just stood with her arms folded under her large tits. "Not sure what happened yesterday but we got the donation. Press conference tomorrow. Valerie Babin was impressed, said meeting you was life changing. Do I want to know?"

Sean nodded, "I'm glad I could help. If it was life changing for your friend don't you think that asking her might be more informative?"

Ms. Ross pursed her lips, "You fucked her didn't you?"

Sean smirked, "Kris, you know that's why she wanted me specifically for this. Honestly, I thought she did that because of what you told her."

Kris blushed but never looked away from the practice, "That's not something I would discuss with her."

Sean chuckled, "Let's just say you two have something in common." The whistle blew, Sean put on his helmet and jogged to his teammates to hear what Coach Webb had to say. Kris stood watching the young man jog away from her, the musky scent of his masculinity filled her senses and her body responded. Her nipples got hard and her panties were soaked. She was thankful that it was quitting time and she could go home, pull out her favorite toy and scratch this particular itch.

"Dammit," Ms. Ross thought, "He does fucking change lives - ruins a woman's preconceived notion of what good sex is."

With practice over, Sean showered and hung around the facility to eat before walking over to watch Reagan's volleyball game. As he left the facility to make the short walk to the coliseum he was once again met by Murphy Morgan. Sean nodded and walked past, the diminutive blonde turned and hurried to keep up with his long strides.

"Do you want to talk to me yet?" she asked.

Sean kept walking, "As I've said all interviews need to be approved by out media relations department, you know that Ms. Morgan."

She kept walking with him, "Nothing to say about being picked up by Mr. Allen Babin's driver yesterday?"

Sean smiled, "I have no comment."

Murphy groaned, "Sean, I am good at my job. I am going to find out what the fuck is going on - or maybe I should say, who is being fucked."

Sean shrugged, "You have a job to do."

Murphy tried to hit Sean with a gotcha after luring him into a sense of security, "Nothing to say about Mrs. Samantha Clark."

Unfortunately for Ms. Morgan Sean was prepared to hear that name so did not flinch or show discomfort, "Nothing to say at all. Tragedy about her husband's accident. They seem to have done well for themselves."

Murphy tried to push, "So you do know her."

Sean stopped and looked at her, "Ms. Morgan, if you are going to go fishing about every woman I know in this county then we are going to be here a very long time. I've been here a while, I know many people."

Ms. Morgan was getting frustrated, "So you admit you have had relationships with many women since you've been on campus?"

Sean laughed, "In the famous words of Ernie from Sesame Street, 'Here fishy, fishy, fishy.' I am going to the volleyball game, if you'd like to join me you are welcome to. If not, have the evening you deserve."

Trying to get in the last word, Murphy Morgan threw in, "You know I will find out the truth if I dig deep enough."

Sean's patience had worn thin, "My grandfather has a saying Ms. Morgan that you may want to take as sage advice. Sometimes when you find yourself in a hole you need to put down the damn shovel." With that he turned and walked into the arena, his nose greeted by the wonderful smell of freshly popped popcorn.

The volleyball team seemed to have the same lethargy that was plaguing the football team. The match was close but they ended up losing 3-2. Sean could tell by Reagan's body language that she was pissed. She didn't play as much as usual and she was visibly angry.

Sean waited for her after she had showered and changed. Her face didn't light up when she saw him, she just walked over to him, her bag slung over her shoulder. "Let's go home," she said without any emotion in her voice at all.

Nothing was said on the drive home, Reagan walked in the front door, tossed her bag on the table and went upstairs. She didn't say hello to Courtney, didn't bother closing the door, just walked straight up the stairs and into her room and slammed the door. She hadn't bothered going into the Master bedroom, but into the room with her bed.

Sean didn't think much about it, everyone has shitty days and shitty games. However it wasn't just the day as her mood got worse as the week went on.

The Press Conference was held Tuesday to talk about the Babin Family gift to the Athletic Department. Again after practice Murphy Morgan was waiting for Sean. "Did your visit with the Babin's have anything to do with this gift?"

Sean was pissed, "You have an amazing imagination Ms. Morgan - if you think I had something to do with a 10 million dollar gift you have been reading too much 50 Shades."

The young woman put her hands on her hips and cocked her head as she held out her phone, "I don't believe in coincidence. You are picked up by Allen's very scantily dressed driver on Sunday and there is a huge press conference on Tuesday celebrating a very large gift to the university."

Sean shook his head, "Keep fishing, Murphy."

Murphy Morgan pointed to her phone, "Are you denying this is you getting into Allen Babin's car?"

Sean smirked, "Not going to deny photographic evidence. I was asked by the Athletic Department to a luncheon hosted by The Babin's. The gift was discussed."

She shoved her phone into the back pocket of her jeans, "Before or after you fucked her?"

Sean stepped into Murphy's personal space, "Again, if you think my cock is worth a ten million dollar gift then perhaps what you are really after is your own chance to find out. Is that what you are after Ms. Morgan?"

Murphy Morgan had not noticed how much larger Sean McKenna was than she was. Her entire body tensed up when he stepped up so close to her. Her small tits pressed into his torso just below his ribs. She had to strain her neck to look up at him now. "I need you to step back, I am just doing my job."

Sean didn't move, "No, that's not how this works. If you keep invading my space I will invade yours as well." He emphasized by speaking very slowly, "Put... down... the... damn... shovel... Ms... Morgan." Sean did step back, climbed into his truck and headed to the townhouse. He was pissed, he was more than pissed he was furious and in no mood for the mood that Reagan was in when he walked in the door.

He found Reagan stomping around the townhouse - every other word was FUCK as she ranted about classes, her coach, the team, her schedule, and not being able to find a book she needed for class. Courtney, who was keeping her distance, looked up at Sean when he walked through the door. She had seen the storm in his eyes before. Courtney suddenly remembered that she was going to meet Allyson for coffee and to study. She quickly picked up her things, kissed Sean on the cheek and whispered, "Fuck that mood out of her, looks like you need it too, I'll be back later."

Sean was in no mood as he went up the stairs to the bedroom. He pulled off his shirt when Reagan stormed in. "Where the fuck is my book? It was on the fucking nightstand in your room!"

Sean turned on her, "Our room, and I have no idea where the book is. What the hell is going on Reagan?"

She stomps into the bathroom and begins to throw towels, thinking the book had to have been tossed in with dirty clothes.

"Just...stop," Sean growled, his teeth gritted in frustration, tonight was not the night and he just didn't damn well care. He grabbed her wrist and spun her towards him.

"Fuck you, Sean. Fuck you, fuck this place, just fuck the entire goddamn world!"

Sean held her wrist, "That's enough, Reagan. I have not done a damn thing to you and I am in no mood for your shit. Maybe Courtney is right and I just need to that mood right the hell out of you"

"Typical fucking man," Reagan growled, "Thinking your cock is the answer to every woman's problem."

Squeezing the wrist he still held, the very edges of his lips curling up at her gasp of pain, he slowly shook his head, watching as she bit her lip, obviously trying to figure out how to handle this situation with both dignity and effect. The small furrow between her brows and the sight of her teeth indenting the full smoothness of her lip sent a quiver of desire through him.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Reagan hisses with a gasp of outrage, She turns on him, irritation evident in every line of her body. Sparks shoot from her eyes as she hisses "Go fuck yourself," her temper overriding caution. It is only when he slams his body against hers, pinning her to the wall, that he sees the realization of her situation flood through her eyes

Sean's eyes, holy shit she had never seen his eyes like this. Her reality began to take hold. It's late, he's pissed, Courtney has gone. They are alone, or more truthfully she is alone with him and he is not in the mood for her bullshit. As the thoughts flood her mind, she freezes, aware that her mouth had written a check her body was now going to have to cash. She's smarter than this, wiser than this. She knew that she needed to leave her shit in the locker room. This season had just been too much and now she was going to be punished.

Kicking, wriggling, she struggles against him, pushing at his shoulders, twisting her head away as his lips draw closer, breath flaring over her skin. She is breathless, unable to scream as he nips at her jaw, groaning as she leans back away from his touch, inadvertently pushing her hips harder against his own. She gasps at his obvious arousal and he begins to grind it into her, rubbing himself into the cradle of her hips. Squealing, she jerks her hips away, bringing her face close to his. Too close. He grasps her chin in his hand, holding her still, squinching her mouth, lips puckered, eyes filled with fear. She desperately looks for a way out, but there is no escape, and they both know it.

With both her wrists held tight in one of his big hands, he wraps his fist in her shirt and jerks, the t-shirt material ripping, her soft white skin exposed in the soft light of the bathroom. She was dressed to relax and do homework, no bra. She is amazed at how easily he ripped the t-shirt from her as his large hand mauls her tits. She whimpers which only succeeds in exciting him even more. She shivers as his actions and the cool air of the air conditioning wash over her causing her breasts tremble invitingly.

Enervated at how easy it is to dominate this woman, to dominate anything after the week he's had, he begins to breathe hard, losing his grip on what little control he had. Pressing tight against her, he forces her against the wall, her own body pinning her hands, freeing his to maul her breasts, twist and tug and pull her nipples while he ravishes her mouth, nipping at her lips when she refuses entry. Sean bit and teased at her mouth until with a sob she relents, feeling his tongue sweep through her mouth, and before she can think to close her teeth on this invader, he squeezes her breasts hard enough to make her see stars behind her tightly closed eyelids.

Sean stepped back, Reagan still pinned in place, trembling, whimpering in both pain and fear, tears coursing down her cheeks, splashing onto the full curve of her breasts, glimmering in the light before trailing away. The emotion of the past few weeks caused her entire body to tremble. Her lips are swollen, her hair is a wild mess of curls, her eyes huge and dark, only magnified by the tears.

But even under the warmth of his palm, her nipples are still hard, a fact he points out with a hard, feral grin. She is as angry as Sean, "Fuck you, bastard" she growls with earns her a palm across her right tit. Sean grips her underwear, ripping the satin panties and shoving them in his pocket, feeling the heat of her barely moistened pussy against the brute force of his invading fingers.

Grabbing her arm, he shoves her toward the vanity, bending her over the sink as he pinned her hands behind her. Reang's tits were crushed into the cold porcelain, making her gasp. When she starts to inhale for what would surely be an ear-piercing scream, he shoves her own panties in her mouth, making her taste her juices, effectively silencing her. Pushing her tear-stained cheek to the vanity, he kicks her ankles apart, shoving a knee up between her thighs, using his own weight to spread her legs wider until he's pushed right up against her, intimately aware of her heat against his hardness.

Pulling his zipper open he presses his hard length against her, hearing her inadvertent moan. She tries to pull away, but he applies a little more pressure to her already aching arms, making her sob in frustration. In seconds he is sheathed deep inside of her, his ears filled with the heady sounds of her whimpers and screams as her soaked pussy stretches and adjusts to his girth. She arches on tiptoe, trying to relieve the burning stretch of her pussy, but this just gives him even more room to push deeper inside, until he's filling every part of her warm, wet center, fluttering and pulsating around him.

With a shudder, he starts slamming in and out of her, concerned with nothing except the pleasure of his own cock, enjoying her gasps as they turn into moans, feeling her body accepting him, getting even wetter for his cock.

One hand easily holds her wrists, while the other grasps her hip, holding her pinned between his hips and the bathroom vanity, the only sounds that of their breathing and her wetness as he slams in and out of her.

Harder, harder he fucks her, growling his pleasure as his frustrations are released on her body, the body whose wetness betrays her own arousal at his treatment of her. Her soft, smoothly shaved pussy fits his cock like a glove, and he can feel her begin to tremble, quivering against him. Her soft moans turn to cries of lust, and as tears pour down her cheeks at her response to this rape, her pussy gushes cream around his length, splashing against the car, his balls, his fingers where he's released her hip to rub her clit instead.

Reagan exploded with her first orgasm. Sean could feel her cunt quivering and clenching around him. Sean smirked, knowing he had broken her will. He ripped his cock from her and flipped her over sitting her ass on the bathroom cabinet. He slams back into her with one spearing thrust, her juices gushing over his cock. Sean is relentless as he keeps pounding her. He lifted her knees with arms and holds them in the bend of his elbows. Sean's large hands clutch her sides just below her tits now bouncing out of control as he drives his cock in and out of her in a white rage. His thick prick sinks even deeper into her, making her writhe in pain as he stretches her even further while pounding the head of his cock into her cervix. Reagan's nails dig into his arms, his shoulders.

"Fuck you, I fucking hate you," she growls through the panties stuffed in her mouth, as another orgasm is ripped from her quivering core.

This only drives Sean on as he ceaselessly pounds into her, as he reaches up, rips the panties from her mouth. Sean winks at her which infuriates her as she screams her pleasure for the world to hear. Wrapping her legs around him, she pulls him tightly to her, mashes her lips to his as she thrusts her tongue in and out of his mouth with the same violence as his cock pounds into her. Using her hands Reagan rakes her nails down his back, scratching him, grasping him, marking him. The sweat burns in those scratches as his tongue tangles with hers, tasting her pussy where her panties had been. Her pussy, gushing and squirting as it grips his cock as if his cock is the only thing that matters. Her moans and cries echoing in his mouth as he continued to fuck her, his cock pummeling her attitude out of her. Her grunts on every powerful thrust echoing from the walls as he takes out his shitty few days on her unwitting pussy.