Sean's Next Season Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After sitting in the cruiser and being handcuffed and sitting in the station it felt nice for Sean to get the cuffs off. The process went on for hours until the Sergeant read a man named Victor Monohan his rights and released Sean. Chelsea Lopez had called Courtney to let her know of the situation so that she and Reagan wouldn't worry.

However, as Sean stood he discovered that his right hip was not wanting to cooperate. Chelsea Lopez helped Sean to her cruiser and they headed into the city back to the Emergency Room to get Sean looked at.

Kris Ross followed in her car after she notified Kayce who then called Courtney. Kayce, Courtney, and Reagan shared a ride to the hospital. Kayce flashed her credentials and went back to see Sean who was sitting on the table in an awful hospital gown. He had an IV in his arm. His face was bruised, his lip was cut, but the concerning part was a huge contusion on his hip.

She took out her phone and snapped a picture and sent it to Matt and Coach Webb. Kris Ross was finally allowed to come back and she looked at Sean. "Again, Mr. McKenna. Again, I am called out in the middle of the night because of you."

Sean looked at her, "You know what Ms. Ross, Fuck you. If it weren't for me you'd be dealing with a rape on campus. The rape of a fucking newspaper reporter."

Kris Ross looked at him, "Exactly, from what I hear a reporter that's investigating you is assaulted and you just happen to rush in to save the day. I call bullshit."

Sean shook his head, "You've been binge watching too much Yellowstone. You think I set this up, to get her assaulted so I could save the day. That's some special kind of fucked up."

She glared at him, "You are the one that's fucked up Mr. McKenna and I'm tired of your fuck ups being my problem."

Sean looked at her, "Get the fuck out of my room, now," he would have given her a hateful squint but one eye was almost swollen shut. "I said, now."

Chelsea Lopez looked at Kristine Ross, stepped across the room to her and folded her arms, "You need to leave, Ms. Ross."

Kris Ross put her hands on her hips, "I am the fucking attorney for the fucking athletic department."

Chelsea Lopez didn't blink, "I'm an officer of the law and this man is a victim of assault and under my protection. He also just asked you to leave."

Kris Ross turned on her heels, "This isn't over," she muttered as she turned.

Trooper Lopez stopped her, "Ms. Ross, this shouldn't be over. In fact you and Sgt. Moss should be figuring out what kind of award for heroism you are going to give him."

A nurse popped her head in, "Sean, Ms Morgan was wondering if she could come in? She's just a couple of rooms down."