All Comments on 'Sean's Tropical Holiday Ch. 01'

by SBarak1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Enjoyed the well timed story telling. Unfortunately, this tale needs an editor.

HornyMatureFemaleHornyMatureFemale8 months ago

I like the way the story started then developed. The characters seem to be developing nicely. I agree with the previous comment in that the story would benefit from better editing. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well-paced, with excellent characters and a great setting, this story has an atmosphere of romantic adventure about it, and fortunate readers can only hope that the author will continue what should be one of his best series yet. Five stars.

SirKevinSirKevin6 months ago

Enthusiastic consent is the sexiest thing there is... Glad this is just chapter one. If you're interested, I'd be happy to proofread/edit future chapters. PM me either here or on Fetlife. I'm _PeaceAndLove on that platform.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSBarak1@SBarak1
Took a break from writing but something recently stirred me to take up my pen and start again. I have now published 10 chapters in my new series 'A Guy Called Ben' with more in the pipeline. While writing this series a distraction caused me to start writing about a chap on a ...