Sean's Tropical Holiday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice big cock Sean. I bet you have pleased a few ladies with this weapon," said Jenny.

"A few," I said having difficulty forming words.

"I know where I would like you to put it," said Katy.

"Where would that be Katy?" I asked.

"Deep and hard into my very wet hot pussy."

"And you Jenny?"

"Hmmmm, deeper and harder in to my sopping hot pussy," said Jenny with a shudder.

"Do you eat pussy Sean?" asked Katy.

"For breakfast, lunch and dinner."

"Hmmmm, I think we have got someone to work with here Jenny. A big boob loving, pussy munching, fucker with a great body and a big cock," said Katy.

"My dream man," said Jenny.

"I get to suck his cock first," said Katy.

"Of course you do Katy. But perhaps we should ask him first.....Sean how would you like to bed two buxom, horny, voluptuous beauties and after a good cock sucking followed by devouring our pussies we get you to fuck our brains out?" asked Jenny.

I looked at each woman with a big grin and gave their respective shapely large arses a good squeeze.

"Where do I sign up?"

"Right here, right now," said Katy. "Let's get that beautiful piece of man-meat back into his boardies Jenny. I'm so horny I could hump a sun lounge."

"We gotta get you in to our bed so five minutes ago, my pussy is aching," said Jenny now lacing up my boardies with 2 inches of my cock sticking out above the waist band.

With a bit of deft manoeuvring, we got out of the pool, grabbed our gear and made our way to the girl's room. As we entered Jenny jumped on me wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my torso. She locked her lips on to mine and drove her tongue into my mouth.

"Steady on sis, don't break him yet. We have the rest of the vacation ahead of us," said Katy closing the doors and going in to the bedroom to strip down the bed to the bottom sheet.

I followed Katy in with Jenny still attached.

"Put him down Jen, I have an idea. Make yourself comfortable Sean and we will be back in a sec."

In less than a minute both women were back in their original skimpy bikinis. Standing in the doorway in provocative poses.

"Well if we can't wear them in the pool at least we know someone who will appreciate them. Consider this a private viewing," announced Katy.

"I don't know how long I can do this for sis," Jenny said as they both started to slowly move and run their hands over each other.

"Why not?" asked Katy.

"My pussy has sprung a leak and is serious need of manly attention."

By now Jenny was standing directly in front of me as I sat on the edge of the bed and thrust her bikini clad pussy in to my face. I inhaled her musky scent.

"Give me a hand Katy. Need to get these boardies off and set the beast free."

Both women quickly relieved me of my swimming attire and continued their very suggestive and erotic gyrations before me. Jenny was running her tongue up the side of Katy's left boob as Katy had her hand in her bikini briefs fingering her pussy.

"Please stroke yourself for us Sean. I do like to watch a man handle his firm huge cock," said Katy

I slowly started to stroke my now very erect and fat 9 inches as I continued to watch. Jenny chewed Katy's erect nipples through her bikini then knelt to run a tongue up the inside of her thigh. All the while as their hips gyrated, thrusting out their enormous breasts and wiggled their substantial bums at me as they managed to keep their bikinis on.

Both women finally stopped and stood at attention in front of me. "It's time we were naked Sean and we want you to remove our bikinis," said Katy.

I stood up, my cock swinging in front of me and reached for Katy's bikini top.

"With your teeth Sean," said Jenny.

I pulled my hand back and paused. This might require a bit of thought. I moved around to Katy's side. The strings were tied at the back of the neck and in the middle of her back. To simple, no fun, I thought and went back to stand in front of her. I did a half squat to nipple height and holding her thighs planted my mouth over he barely bikini covered left nipple then sucked all of the material in to my mouth and dragged it towards the centre of her chest. I then went back to her left nipple and commenced to suck it into my mouth hard then let it go. I watched as it stopped swelling and blew gently on it.

"Ohhhh, that tickles," said Katy giggling.

I then repeated the process on her right nipple as Katy remained standing. Jenny had turned to watch the show. Then I moved behind her and pulled the bow in the middle of her back undoing it with my teeth. Next I nuzzled her neck pushing her hair aside to access the bow behind her neck. I left the untied bikini top there to deal with the lower part.

Positioning myself in front of her I squatted down to pussy height and placed my hands on her thighs.

"Spread your legs please Katy," I asked.

As she moved her legs apart I buried my face between her legs and lapped the material of her sodden bikini. After which I grabbed the material in my teeth and pulled. As the material remained in place I moved to each hip and untied the bows with my teeth. Returning to my original position I grabbed a string and slowly dragged the bikini away to reveal a beautiful waxed pussy dripping with anticipation.

I looked up at Jenny who had her hand between her legs furiously finger fucking her soaked snatch.

"Hey, that's my job," I said with a big grin.

"Couldn't wait," said Jenny. "That was so hot, but I don't think I can wait."

Jenny then quickly removed her red bikini turned and fell backwards on to the bed spreading her legs wide. I stood and turned to look at her, my cock standing proudly rigid in front of me. A drop of pre-cum dripped onto the bed.

I watched as Jenny spread her labia wide and stroked the inner lips. All the while licking her lips staring at my cock.

"Eat me Sean and don't be gentle."

I turned quickly kissed Katy and whispered. "As I eat your sister out get down and give my cock a good hard suck."

I knelt beside the bed and plunged my face into Jenny's pussy. I immediately started lapping at her sodden cunt. With each lap I penetrated my finger deeper into her love canal finally driving it as deep as I could into her. Jenny squirmed with pleasure, both hands on the back of my head pushing me against her. While I did this her sister had manoeuvred her head between the bed and my groin and had inhaled my cock. My tongue started to wear out so I moved to Jenny's clit which by now was exposed and hard. After a few circles I sucked it into my mouth tickling it with my tongue. Jenny almost hit the roof and just about crushed my head between her thighs in the process. I gently prised her legs apart and come up for air. I carefully stood and felt my cock release from Katy's mouth with a 'pop!' then lent forward and grabbed Jenny massive right boob in one hand and sucked hard on her already swollen nipple a few times then fully stood up.

"Take me Sean, fill me with your magnificent cock."

I looked down at Katy who was nodding her approval.

I knelt on the edge of the bed and grabbed Jenny by her substantial hips and slid her up the bed. She immediately spread her legs wide fully exposing her swollen labia now fully open like an exotic flower. Kneeling between her legs I grasped my rock-hard cock, discovering it was dripping from Katy's ministrations, I placed it at the entrance of Jenny's gaping vagina. Immediately I could feel her heat on my glans. I slipped an arm under her neck and looked into her eyes. She was almost vibrating with anticipation.

"Please," she said in a whisper.

I gently slid eight inches into her in one stroke before I met the slightest of resistance. I then gently eased the remaining in until I felt my pubic bone grind against her clit and paused.

"Ready?" I asked. She nodded.

By now Katy had moved behind me and was gently lapping at the base of my cock and balls. I felt her little pink tongue work its way up my perineum and lightly dance around my anus. Hmmm, I thought I will need to explore this further with her.

I gently pulled back, pushing Katy back with me, and then drove my cock as deep as I could back into Jenny. I continued, slowly picking up speed. I took my time to achieve top speed all the while feeling Jenny's vaginal canal muscles pulsing as they gripped me. Katy now was kneeling beside me with a hand in the middle of my back. She started to whisper in my ear.

"When you first saw her at the pool yesterday, she knew you wanted her. The way you couldn't tear your eyes away from her massive tits. You wanted to possess her voluptuous body. Feel her now, she us utterly in your power. The way you subtly brushed the back of your hand across her nipple. Yes she noticed. She noticed everything, then told me last night in bed together. Every little detail about you. She was so horny, so worked up she had a massive cum imagining this moment. I held her as she came and felt every shudder and twitch. I made an image of you in my mind and imagined you taking me from behind. That delicious moment of initial penetration. Filling my core. Holding my hair and pounding me until my mind exploded with the most exquisite orgasm as you filled me full to overflowing with you potent seed.

By now I was slamming into Jenny as hard and as fast as I could. I was so turned on by Katy's words. Jenny's hands were on my hips, her unrestrained incredible breasts flopping everywhere. And then without warning she erupted.

"OH....MY....GOD! NOW!! UNNNNNNNGGGGGGH! FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK." she screamed and went limp.

I immediately stopped while still cradling her. I looked at Katy.

"It's OK," Katy explained. "She's done this before......Overloaded.....Blissed Out. She'll be OK in a while."

I just held her for a minute watching her regular breathing making sure she was OK. "Sweet dreams beautiful," I said, giving her a light kiss on the lips as I slid my cock out.

I knelt up looking at her angelic face then down her body. Her vagina was swollen, soaked and gaping. She was leaking copious amounts of girl juice onto the bed. My cock was slowly swaying above this scene of devastation dripping pre-cum on her thigh.

As I looked over at Katy she launched herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck, crushing her magnificent melons into me and planting her lips on mine. She thrust her tongue into my mouth. I attempted to defend myself from the oral intruder but thought discretion the better part of valour and let her have her way with me.

Katy finally pulled back and drew breath.

"That was so hot! They way you possessed her, pounded her. Everything she had fantasised about and more. We will never find her brain. You have so fucked it out of her."

"I looked into Katy's eyes. And your fantasy? Are you ready?"

"Yes please," said Katy shuffling off the bed and standing as she took my hand and dragged me into the lounge area.

She spun around and wrapped her arms around me taking me in a full body embrace. Her massive breasts smashed against me. I lent down and kissed her, now taking the initiative to explore and nibble. I had an arm around her and a hand spread firmly grasping her substantial arse. Our lips separated. I watched as she opened her eyes and blinked.

"My fantasy is on the couch. You lick me out from behind and then take me," she whispered.

We could both feel my still very hard cock trapped between us, needing release.

I led her to the couch and she knelt down on all fours. I grabbed a few cushions and placed them under her and moved to kneel behind her beautifully huge, rounded and very firm arse. Her skin was smooth, unmarked. I eased her legs further apart, readying her. Before me was the glorious sight between her thighs of her dripping pussy, then up along her perinium to her delicate little freckle. Delicious I thought as I moved in for the second course.

I grabbed her hips and thrust my face as far as I could into her sopping labia. She responded by moving her knees further apart to accommodate her welcome fantastic intruder. I lapped the length of her labia and felt it swell and blossom. I reached under to search for her clit. I was rewarded with a swelling bud between my fingers. Unlike her sister Katy's clitoris was bigger, longer. Because of its length I was able to gently give it little strokes as I devoured her. After an initial exploration I was now driving my tongue as deep as I could into delicious love canal. I could feel her wiggling her massive arse against my face trying to achieve maximum penetration.

Eventually I raised my head and traced a direct line to her puckered little hole. I ran my tongue around it several times. While on this voyage of discovery I continued to work her now very swollen clit. I was dying to get it in my mouth, maybe later.

I took a chance and gently probed her sphincter with my tongue. She wiggled her massive arse with approval. I continued to stab with my tongue without any great effect. I applied my finger.

"No, not yet. Please I need you inside me."

I knelt up, shuffled closer and moved my cock head towards her love canal. I released her clit and guided my mushroom head to engage between her swollen lips at the entrance to its final destination. Using my fingers I slathered her natural lubricant over the rest of my throbbing cock.

Then placing a hand on each of her broad and generous hips I slid my man meat in one slow deliberate movement in to her. There was no resistance as I bottomed out and paused. I felt a shudder run through her body and she sharply expelled a breath.

"Son of a bitch," she whispered as the shudders subsided.

I paused to let her enjoy the sensation for a few seconds before commencing to slowly piston in and out of her.

I slowly picked up the pace.

"SPANK ME! Spank my gorgeous fat arse cheeks Sean!"

I spanked her right arse cheek.

"Harder, much harder!"

I increased intensity even my hand was starting to sting.

"HARDER! Make my fat arse glow."

I kept spanking her hard. I was just about to stop.

"Now my other cheek. Don't spare me. I need to feel the pain against the pleasure inside me."

When her left cheek had the same glow as the right I stopped, and continued to increase the pace of my thrusts.

"Whatever happens to me Sean you MUST NOT STOP until you have pumped me full of your beautiful seed. Promise me!"

"Of course," I panted.

By now I was really slamming into Katy and quickly.

"Grab my hair, that's it. Now pull my head back. Good. Keep pulling."

"NOW FUCKING POUND ME HARD! FASTER! USE ME! I'M YOUR FUCKING CUM SLUT! I'M YOUR CUM DUMP!"

By now I was slamming into her with long very fast strokes. I couldn't go any faster or harder. I was starting to worry I might hurt her. And then, just like her sister, she exploded in orgasm.

"FUUUUUUUCK! CUUUUUUUMMMMMMING! GOD! FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. FUCK!" she screamed.

But Katy didn't faint.

"DON'T YOU DARE STOP YOU FUCKER!" she yelled.

I gave her all my worth and focused on filling her with cum.

I must have taken me another minute. Sweat was pouring down my face and body. Katy was covered in sheen of sweat as well.

I could feel it that familiar sensation building. That first rope forming and surging through me.

"FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I cried. "TAKE THAT YOU CUM SLUT!"

I pounded, no rammed, Katy until the last drop of cum had left my body. I don't know how much but I could feel it leaking around my cock.

I had added that last bit about Katy taking it as a cum slut hoping that would add to the fantasy and her excitement.

I stopped still fully embedded in her. Surprisingly my cock was still very hard. Katy had now dropped onto the cushions. Her breathing like mine still laboured. I wiped away some sweat from my face and watched the drops land and almost sizzle on her very red, glowing arse. I waited a few minutes, recovering.

"Katy?"

"Hmmmmph," came the muffled reply.

"This next part will not be elegant. We're going to make a big mess.

Katy lifted herself up. "Can we stay like this a little longer? I love the feeling of you there, behind me, in me."

"We can, but I am fading and you are leaking."

We stayed like this for another couple of minutes.

"OK, lets go," she said.

As carefully as we could we disengaged and with my holding my dripping cock and Katy cupping her leaking pussy we scurried through the bedroom, past the sleeping Jenny and into the shower. Soon we were rinsing ourselves down then Katy was giving my cock and balls a very thorough cleaning. I soaped her up but was a lot more careful between her legs and still red arse.

After rinsing down we stepped out and dried each other down. When dry Katy dropped her towel and took me in a fully body hug and I wrapped my arms around her and lent down for a searing kiss.

"That was more than perfect. It was my fantasy and more. I have been right royally fucked by an expert. My pussy is sore, my inner thighs are sore, my clit is worn out and my arse cheeks are still stinging. Did I really tell you to 'make my fat arse glow' when you were spanking me?"

"You did."

"And that I was your fucking cum slut and cum dump?"

"Uh huh."

"Must have really let my inhibitions off the leash then. Sorry."

"You certainly did. But don't be one little bit sorry," I said leaning down to kiss her again. "It was a wild ride and I loved every minute of it."

Hmmmm," she purred hugging my tighter. "I did like that part at the end when you said 'take that you cum slut'."

"Thought you might."

We separated and Katy looked down.

"Oops, still leaking," she said reaching for some tissues. "It feels so yummy being full of your cum. I just have to tell Jenny."

Katy led me into the bedroom. Jenny was still fast asleep so we climbed in with her. I lay down between the two women on my back. Jenny on my right still curled up sleeping and Katy on my left, propped up on her left arm tracing circles around my chest. I placed my arm around her.

"Sean just how long are you staying for..."

To be continued...

12